PDA

View Full Version : Unable to download from fileserve

mee2wo
07-03-2011, 01:48 AM
For the last few days l'm not able to download anything from fileserve.Anybody else having this problem.
Btw, l'm in the U.K

Thanks

anon
07-03-2011, 02:20 AM
It's working fine here with jDownloader. I even tried switching Premium access off just in case they added restrictions or something.

Why is it that you're unable to download, exactly?

swizZ8
07-03-2011, 09:18 AM
Dont have premium access, dont have any problems whatsoever.

mee2wo
07-03-2011, 03:33 PM
Thanks for the replys.

When l use jdownloader l get this message"[Aborted]: No permissions to write to harddisk"
When l download from the fileserve site the download starts for about 2 seconds then l get download "Interrupted" message.

This only happing with fileserve.

anon
07-03-2011, 05:47 PM
"[Aborted]: No permissions to write to harddisk"

That message has a variety of reasons. Your HDD could be faulty, you may not have enough disk space, another program could be locking the file and preventing jDownloader from doing its job. Even if it only happens with FS, do a disk check and make sure there's some free space to rule the first two out. You can also try disabling your antivirus to make sure it's not interrupting.

Here's a support thread with more possible solutions:
http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=681

mee2wo
07-03-2011, 06:07 PM
Pretty sure it's not my HDD l have lots of disk space,l have tried disabling my antivirus & firewall,also tried to use a real browser IE & FireFox to download. I get "C:\Users\***\Desktop\part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read." message.

anon
07-03-2011, 06:30 PM
"C:\Users\***\Desktop\part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read."

That message is usually caused by network connectivity disruptions. Do you use a router? Any chances your ISP may be blocking access to Fileserve? (I think there was someone else from your country who posted about being unable to download from there some months ago...)

mee2wo
07-03-2011, 07:16 PM
Yes l use a route,l will check with my ISP.

Thanks

anon
07-03-2011, 07:17 PM
Try removing your router and using a direct connection before you call your provider :P

mee2wo
07-03-2011, 10:25 PM
I uninstalled my firewall & it started to work.

Thanks for all the help :)