PDA

View Full Version : ALL methods of finding content online...?

unknown1_
07-03-2011, 04:00 AM
What are all the different methods of finding content online whether it be music, apps, or books, whatever? I just found out about premium leeching sites and I was very surprised! I was thinking if I just found out about that then there probably exists a ton of other methods that I don't know about yet.

What I know already:

1. Bittorrent world
2. Usenet and programs similar to usenet (i.e. DC++, eMule, Soulseek, )
3. DDL forum mixed w/ premium leeching sites
4. University slaves

So, are there any other methods that I am leaving out?

anon
07-03-2011, 04:48 AM

File hosting sites are more similar to Usenet than what you're mentioning.

I guess you can add FTP and IRC to the list...

whatcdfan
07-03-2011, 05:21 PM
What are all the different methods of finding content online whether it be music, apps, or books, whatever? I just found out about premium leeching sites and I was very surprised! I was thinking if I just found out about that then there probably exists a ton of other methods that I don't know about yet.

What I know already:

1. Bittorrent world
3. DDL forum mixed w/ premium leeching sites
4. University slaves

So, are there any other methods that I am leaving out?

You already have pretty much covered up, just specific DDL sites and Blogs, I have downloaded tons of music in good quality ( even lossless) from the links shared at the blogs.

zot
07-06-2011, 06:35 AM
other sources to consider for music:

*MP3 search engines like MP3raid.com and BeeMP3.com

*Legal music streaming sites or internet radio -- combined with stream-capture software.

john88online
07-12-2011, 09:23 PM
You can do it by giving the search content name and you can type the subject of your searching topics to make ensure that you are getting the result what you want.

PastTense
07-12-2011, 11:15 PM
What is a "university slave"?

Remember you can always use Google and other general search tools.

For software you can often download the software directly from software publisher (this will be trial software good for a month or so) and then get a crack/serial number from a crack site. See:
http://filesharingtalk.com/archive/index.php/t-427740.html

mfalaura
07-13-2011, 09:04 AM
You should compare these methods with top speed that we could use on it. For example, usenet is faster than torrents because it's direct download. etc

ZoeL
07-13-2011, 03:28 PM
You should compare these methods with top speed that we could use on it. For example, usenet is faster than torrents because it's direct download. etc

Relevant? :noes: