PDA

View Full Version : [Request] sch**ost*** request

Pages : 1 [2]

Artemis
10-08-2011, 09:54 PM
Why do people keep telling me to go and play on the road ? :idunno:

Since I live in the country this is an excrable way to try and hurt yourself/end your life. Honestly the idea of patiently waiting while a tractor or combine harverster hurtles slowly in your direction, and the sheer perserverance required to ignore the slow clattering noise as it descends upon you is beyond me.

A thought has occurred though (they do occasionally) re your not debasing yourself unless it is for sex. The thought being that you really do seem to be bent
over and taking one for the team as far as this request thread goes ?

IdolEyes787
10-13-2011, 10:47 PM
Ahh i see.Then its useless to keep begging for an invite.

Yeah like logic ever deterred me from anything.

mjmacky
10-13-2011, 11:20 PM
Honestly the idea of patiently waiting while a tractor or combine harverster hurtles slowly in your direction, and the sheer perserverance required to ignore the slow clattering noise as it descends upon you is beyond me.

You forced this image into my head, took me a little while to figure out which movie it was from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLlUgilKqms

IdolEyes787
10-13-2011, 11:27 PM
Liz Hurley was the best two things about that movie.

Btw I hear that Mike Myers is working on a new Austin Powers .Hopefully he either regains his sense of humour or dies before it comes to fruition.

weenden
10-19-2011, 08:14 AM
ive been on the secret sites in the past and watched more than a few go by the way side but i had fun while i was and the quest to get there was a blast i was a somebody thats how i felt that being said i wish you the best idol in your quest and future quest

Funkin'
10-19-2011, 09:22 AM
i was a somebody thats how i felt

Don't sell yourself short there kiddo, you still are a somebody. Just because you may no longer be a member at whatever secret internet site doesn't mean that your special status will ever go away.

megabyteme
10-19-2011, 07:12 PM
i was a somebody thats how i felt

Don't sell yourself short there kiddo, you still are a somebody. Just because you may no longer be a member at whatever secret internet site doesn't mean that your special status will ever go away.

AWWWW! :mushy: Sometimes the internets just feels like a big group hug. :hug:

Artemis
10-19-2011, 07:49 PM
:ghey:

IdolEyes787
10-19-2011, 09:24 PM
I don't know about you but I'm thinking maybe this isn't going so well.

If it's any help I used to have a seedbox .
I'm sorry but I had to get rid of it though because the medication finally started to work.
My present speed is pretty terrific ............ if this was still 2007.

Btw I'm also a member of many really cool communities and only come here, as you do, to slum and laugh at people like me.

I can also speak French. Granted mostly profanity but seeing as how I view the French that's basically all I really need to make my feelings known.

Ideally I should then probably also get to learning some swear words in German and Romanian too I guess.

Also please someone offer to invite me someplace. It doesn't have to be to whatever I was originally asking for, as honestly that was so long ago I've forgotten what it even was.

For the love of God like.
I'd have said Glod but he's pretty much proven himself to be a humourless and unreasonable cunt.

PS I'm being serious about "offer me an invite" as my fragile ego pretty much can't take it anymore .:(

Night0wl
10-20-2011, 12:29 AM
I can invite you someplace, because now you made me sad as well. Seriously, you'll love it. Not for the forums but for the content. Well unless you like the same things as my very best dear friend on here.

mjmacky
10-20-2011, 12:33 AM
Probably you should invite him over to x264, he's expressed an interest to be debased by cunts

Artemis
10-20-2011, 12:34 AM
I don't know about you but I'm thinking maybe this isn't going so well.

What was your first hint?

I can also speak French. Granted mostly profanity but seeing as how I view the French that's basically all I really need to make my feelings known.

And I thought Cinephilia was your friend....

Ideally I should then probably also get to learning some swear words in German and Romanian too I guess.

I can help out there, I learned a neato german swear word 'fotze', it means cunt and apparently (according to Polarbear) it is a terrible thing to say and something you should never say to Gemermans, which is why it is now top of my list.

Now as for invites, well the cupboard is pretty bare, I'm fresh out of coolkids websites and anything that demands you turn up on a specific time schedule ditched my ass ages ago (because I didn't turn up on schedule....) so maybe we could make a combined pleading fred? But then I'm loved all most as much as you by the populace of the bt subsection so I may be a bit of an albatross ?

Night0wl
10-20-2011, 12:47 AM
Probably you should invite him over to x264, he's expressed an interest to be debased by cunts

I don't know really. I don't think they have too many IMMERSE releases. And we all know how quality conscious he is.

Ahhh now I know why you didn't like it there

IdolEyes787
10-20-2011, 01:33 AM

I don't know really. I don't think they have too many IMMERSE releases. And we all know how quality conscious he is.

I don't know anything about release groupies or bitrate or stuff like that.
Basically the way I decide if I am going to download a particular movie is first I look at the title and then I go to IMDB and see if in the parental advisory there is any mention of tits.:idunno:

And I thought Cinephilia was your friend....

That was before I found out he was some sort of foreigner.

Now as for invites, well the cupboard is pretty bare, I'm fresh out of coolkids websites and anything that demands you turn up on a specific time schedule ditched my ass ages ago (because I didn't turn up on schedule....) so maybe we could make a combined pleading fred? But then I'm loved all most as much as you by the populace of the bt subsection so I may be a bit of an albatross ?

I thought an albatross was good.
Par,birdie,eagle ,albatross, being Tiger Woods' ex-wife with benefit of no prenup.
Anyway while I have settled comfortably into my position of pariah , I do appreciate the company.

mjmacky
10-20-2011, 05:50 AM

Actually I was referring to what they did to you.

Night0wl
10-20-2011, 05:01 PM

Huh?

mjmacky
10-20-2011, 08:02 PM

Huh?

Cum again?

IdolEyes787
10-20-2011, 08:11 PM
Please get a room and stop spamming my thread.
Clearly I've already have a tough enough road to hoe without people like you adding to the difficulty.

Also your mother is so fat that the local restaurant says maximum capacity 45 people or your Mom.

mjmacky
10-20-2011, 08:17 PM
This is all a very complex test to see if you're worthy of an invite. Stick it out a bit longer and I'll let you know if you pass.

IdolEyes787
10-20-2011, 08:20 PM
No problem.As I'm not very bright muddling around for extended periods with no real goal is one of my strengths.

mjmacky
10-20-2011, 08:43 PM
No problem.As I'm not very bright muddling around for extended periods with no real goal is one of my strengths.

greetz, no probs, hung in their brah

megabyteme
10-20-2011, 09:08 PM

Perhaps if you helped got to know some of the members by counting to infinity. E-lites like gamez like that.

anon
10-20-2011, 09:36 PM
Schost.Request.XViD.2011-iDOLEYES - 9/10

IdolEyes787
10-20-2011, 10:00 PM
You know those scenes on Family Guy where they just drag on past the point of being annoying until they become funny? I'm hoping this thread ends up being like that.:mellow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28WYCxiWyTs

Btw there is an actual word for the type of humour I just described but I can't remember what is. :(

megabyteme
10-20-2011, 10:12 PM
You know those scenes on Family Guy where they just drag on past the point of being annoying until they become funny? I'm hoping this thread ends up being like that.:mellow:

[video=video]

Btw there is an actual word for the type of humour I just described but I can't remember what is. :(

I know what you are talking about...It's A LOT like when Rings posts, but with the type of humor you are describing, there is eventually a laugh in in. Rings, just keeps writing. :mellow:

IdolEyes787
10-24-2011, 05:47 PM
Bump for post count.Also I'm getting the feeling that all those people on friends list weren't being completely sincere.:unsure:

PS I am also in the market for a good site where people are a lot more genuine.
And l33t.
And genuine.
Mostly l33t though.

anon
10-24-2011, 06:02 PM
And l33t.
And genuine.
Mostly l33t though.

Would you settle for g3nu1n3? I think that'd make a healthy balance.

IdolEyes787
10-24-2011, 06:10 PM
Only if it's hard to get into.

Unlike your Mom.

cinephilia
10-24-2011, 07:52 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/nc05ls.gif

Artemis
10-24-2011, 07:54 PM
Bump for post count.Also I'm getting the feeling that all those people on friends list weren't being completely sincere.:unsure:

And l33t.
And genuine.
Mostly l33t though.

So when are you going to cash all your posts in ?

As for l33t apparently there are these toyota car related forums that aren't really about toyota cars.....

Don't own a toyota so I wouldn't know, but you never know someone might hook you up with the secret handshake/hop/wink needed to get in.

IdolEyes787
10-24-2011, 07:57 PM
I hope you at least read back far enough to see me badmouth the French ,you Gallic poof.

And l33t.
And genuine.
Mostly l33t though.

So when are you going to cash all your posts in ?

As for l33t apparently there are these toyota car related forums that aren't really about toyota cars.....

Don't own a toyota so I wouldn't know, but you never know someone might hook you up with the secret handshake/hop/wink needed to get in.

I thought of joining this auto-sport tracker then decided against it . I mean if ever attacked by a school of flesh eating fish I really think being able to say Piranha might actually come in quite handy.

Funkin'
10-25-2011, 12:05 PM
Also I'm getting the feeling that all those people on friends list weren't being completely sincere.:unsure:

"Tell it to my butt cuz he's the only one that gives a crap."

IdolEyes787
10-25-2011, 12:12 PM

I bet you've felt really constipated , the way you were probably saving that one up.

Anyway I'm dead serious in wanting to be invited so please no more of your jocularity or I may get really angry .

threelions00
10-25-2011, 12:28 PM

I bet you've felt really constipated , the way you were probably saving that one up.

Anyway I'm dead serious in wanting to be invited so please no more of your jocularity or I may get really angry .

Unless you actually plan on physically causing him/her some pain, how is it that if you become angry, he/she should worry? Do people still have 'efeelings'? Really?

IdolEyes787
10-25-2011, 12:41 PM

Unless you actually plan on physically causing him/her some pain, how is it that if you become angry, he/she should worry? Do people still have 'efeelings'? Really?

Given your apparent total lack of comprehension , no I guess they probably went the way of e -intelligence.:mellow:

threelions00
10-25-2011, 12:47 PM
Either I do have a total lack of comprehension or you just made no sense at all. Maybe my e-intelligence has just failed me or I just don't get you. What I can do is read between the lines and after 29 pages, still no invite. I would use my comprehension skills and e-intelligence to work out that people don't actually like/e-like you that much. Not surprising really eh...

mjmacky
10-25-2011, 01:55 PM
So e-lion, do you not know what's going on here at all?

@Idol
I've decided again not to invite you because I just remembered you're not my friend.

threelions00
10-25-2011, 02:09 PM
E-lion? Genius. I see what you did there. I don't need to know. I can use my e-imagination and fill in the blanks. I can make it up as I go along. This is the Internet. My comments should be pretty much irrelevant to anyone and are about as useful as getting angry on a forum. But doesn't stop people reacting to them and getting all serious. Makes me laugh.

IdolEyes787
10-25-2011, 03:37 PM
E-lion? Genius. I see what you did there. I don't need to know. I can use my e-imagination and fill in the blanks. I can make it up as I go along. This is the Internet. My comments should be pretty much irrelevant to anyone and are about as useful as getting angry on a forum. But doesn't stop people reacting to them and getting all serious. Makes me laugh.:unsure:
I guess that would be you using your emagination again.

@Idol
I've decided again not to invite you because I just remembered you're not my friend.

Probably because I'm unlikable.

Meh because you've unnecessarily been an idiot 3Lions I decided to demonstrate to you the difference between making a joke and being a joke.:mellow:

I am thinking of getting a seedbox and then inviting people to use it in trade of getting invites to different sites etc.

Quarterquack
10-25-2011, 03:57 PM
I'll be the judge of this e-fight, people.

The person who can convince the other that they are more serious about this wins. Commence!

threelions00
10-25-2011, 04:05 PM
Emagination would have just looked like a typo. I also kind of did that part already. And thank you for showing me what it is to be a joke. And making a joke. I don't think Canadian humour really translates well to England and vice-versa. Nevermind. Thanks fr offering to judge Darth. Let idol have the win or choose yourself. Don't give a reason why. Not like you need to justify yourself. I couldn't take this seriously if I tried!

Are we done yet idol? And just a little bit just for you idol, the only reason I would say anything to you is because I know you are clever and are good at wordplay and won't take anything serious. I admire you for that. Whereas a lot of others get hyped up. Fair play.

Funkin'
10-25-2011, 08:02 PM
I love fried chicken. I think it's my favorite food now. Can't get enough.

the only reason I would say anything to you is because I know you are clever and are good at wordplay and won't take anything serious. I admire you for that.

Come on now. You have to save room on Idol's ass so that others can kiss it as well. Don't be greedy.

Artemis
10-25-2011, 08:15 PM
His ego is going to need a room all for itself as well :blink:

IdolEyes787
10-25-2011, 10:14 PM
Emagination would have just looked like a typo. I also kind of did that part already. And thank you for showing me what it is to be a joke. And making a joke. I don't think Canadian humour really translates well to England and vice-versa. Nevermind. Thanks fr offering to judge Darth. Let idol have the win or choose yourself. Don't give a reason why. Not like you need to justify yourself. I couldn't take this seriously if I tried!

Are we done yet idol? And just a little bit just for you idol, the only reason I would say anything to you is because I know you are clever and are good at wordplay and won't take anything serious. I admire you for that. Whereas a lot of others get hyped up. Fair play.

Now I'm really angry.
Or on the other hand it might just be mild irritation.

No it's anger.A seething well of frothing choler that will not be sated until I rip the still beating heart your trembling chest and drink your life's blood to the dregs.

No sorry me again, I was right before it was only mild irritation and I was just a bit dehydrated.:idunno:

megabyteme
10-26-2011, 02:24 AM

Me, too. :O I think I'm borderline addicted. No joke. Take my morphine, but keep your hands away from my KFC.:gunsmilie

Artemis
10-26-2011, 06:02 AM
I've never really regarded KFC as 'chicken' more of a proto-chicken , or chicken from liliput, that being said fried chicken is a naughty fav.

mjmacky
10-26-2011, 06:19 AM
but keep your hands away from my KFC.:gunsmilie

KFC?! No Church's... no Popeye's... no Publix? The Northwest must suck. What about Albertson's, they're still up there right?

megabyteme
10-26-2011, 08:51 AM
but keep your hands away from my KFC.:gunsmilie

KFC?! No Church's... no Popeye's... no Publix? The Northwest must suck. What about Albertson's, they're still up there right?

I know there's better chicken out there. The western side of the state has nicer, fresher varieties of cuisine. I certainly wouldn't mind having more options.

Since the kids invaded my life, money has been tight (my back problems only add to the shortfalls), so I typically take advantage of the Fred Meyer/Kroger 50% off "we're closing the deli down for the night" sale. Honestly, I could do far better myself, but cooking takes quite a bit out of me these days.

Fried chicken, no matter the source, is a guilty pleasure. Gotta love the taste of sin, right?

EDIT- So what is "the best" in the real world? Popeye's, Church's, other...?

Artemis
10-26-2011, 09:37 AM
You just know that Idol is going to freak out when he reads this, now we are polluting his thread with FRIED CHICKEN, oh the sacrilege..... I wonder if he will have an embolism ?

Funkin'
10-26-2011, 10:47 AM

Me, too. :O I think I'm borderline addicted. No joke. Take my morphine, but keep your hands away from my KFC.:gunsmilie

Make a search for 'Kentucky Fried Cruelty'. I bet after seeing the vid and reading the article you won't want to visit KFC as much. When I first learned about it I was so sick over it that I didn't eat there for quite a long time. But unfortunately I eventually gave in.

Anyways, the best fried chicken in my neck of the woods is made by a 'mom&pop' restaurant named Cappos(used to be named Broncos way back when). So fucking good. And the second you tear into it steam and juices come barreling out. Mmmm... Think I'll have to make a trip there tomorrow.

I want to eventually take a trip down south to visit all those famous chicken(and rib) shacks.

You just know that Idol is going to freak out when he reads this, now we are polluting his thread with FRIED CHICKEN, oh the sacrilege..... I wonder if he will have an embolism ?

Nobody is inviting him anywhere anyways(which I would but I believe he already belongs to the trackers that I do, at least the ones he would care for). So we might as well spam it up in here.

IdolEyes787
10-26-2011, 11:49 AM

While you're at it why don't you see if you can get some chicken that was raised on cigarettes and the tears of orphaned kittens?

Nobody is inviting him anywhere anyways(which I would but I believe he already belongs to the trackers that I do, at least the ones he would care for).

No offense but how would a fat, sadistic layabout such as yourself know what I care for?

Here's a surprise for you bucko ,I happen to like plaid.

threelions00
10-26-2011, 11:55 AM
Raised on cigarettes and orphaned kittens? Romanian Fried chicken?

IdolEyes787
10-26-2011, 11:57 AM
I don't like the new Battlefield 3 game though.I little less worrying about the graphics and a little more freedom of action ( and better controls) might be an idea.

Raised on cigarettes and orphaned kittens? Romanian Fried chicken?

Were the parents shot or drowned?

megabyteme
10-26-2011, 01:13 PM

The kittens were drowned (thus wasting their tasty, tasty tears), and the chickens were shot (but given a final smoke before after facing their doom).

http://i39.tinypic.com/2l8wytj.jpg

mjmacky
10-26-2011, 03:18 PM

Living in the south, I'd feel it a disservice to name a primary breadwinner for fried chicken.

Get it, breadwinner, get it? Yeah it was stupid :(

megabyteme
10-26-2011, 09:17 PM

Living in the south, I'd feel it a disservice to name a primary breadwinner for fried chicken.

Get it, breadwinner, get it? Yeah it was stupid :(

Welcome to my world. :happy:

BTW, like the new avy!

mjmacky
10-26-2011, 10:54 PM
Welcome to my world. :happy:

BTW, like the new avy!

I drew it with a computer mouse, but felt it was a waste of effort for leaving it merely as a reference cover for J-dye. I also think having an avy cousin to skiz was sucking the life out of my posts.

I let someone else rank the chicken joints (wing to thigh). Results are as follows: Publix on top, followed by Church's then Popeye's.

Artemis
10-26-2011, 11:37 PM

The kittens were drowned (thus wasting their tasty, tasty tears), and the chickens were shot (but given a final smoke before after facing their doom).

And smoked again after their doom from the looks of that pic, I said fried chicken not fucked chicken.

megabyteme
10-27-2011, 12:13 AM

And smoked again after their doom from the looks of that pic, I said fried chicken not fucked chicken.

DOH! Now that I look closer, those appear to be deep fried chickens. The birds that come from a smoker cannot crisp up the way they are pictured- smoking is done at too low a point to crisp skin. Actually, people began frying turkeys in peanut oil around here (US) 10-15 years ago. If I had to venture a guess, I would say it was Paul Prudehomme (Louisiana) who started it- he's also responsible for the "turducken" (a bit of a culinary abomination, IMO).

@macky RE:
I drew it with a computer mouse, but felt it was a waste of effort for leaving it merely as a reference cover for J-dye. I also think having an avy cousin to skiz was sucking the life out of my posts.

I think skiz has sucked us all just a little bit. :P

Funkin'
10-27-2011, 01:40 AM
No offense but how would a fat, sadistic layabout such as yourself know what I care for?

Here's a surprise for you bucko ,I happen to like plaid.

Well considering the only type of trackers I belong to that you don't cater to either HD or FLAC, and judging by your posts on those two subjects and the people that enjoy them, I went out on a limb.

That looks so sad to me. I wish I liked vegetables or enough of other type of food so I could stop eating meat altogether. But I fear if I tried that I would starve to death.

Artemis
10-27-2011, 02:01 AM
That looks so sad to me. I wish I liked vegetables or enough of other type of food so I could stop eating meat altogether. But I fear if I tried that I would starve to death.

Yeah that is sad to me too, they aren't just deep fried they are fairly close to cremated (hence my original smoked comment). But then if I have a food addiction it is sushi.....

megabyteme
10-27-2011, 02:10 AM

Those would actually be some tasty birds. I've done turkey's, chickens, and ducks* in the deep fryer- all very crispy, and still moist inside.

Don't underestimate the value of a good deep fried vegi, Funkin'... :naughty:

*Ducks deserve better cooking methods, BTW.

Funkin'
10-27-2011, 03:43 AM
I would love to try some deep fried turkey. Maybe this Thanksgiving I'll give it a shot. Hopefully I don't burn down the house in the process.

But then if I have a food addiction it is sushi.....

I've only tried sushi once. And that was just a few months ago. It was good. Unfortunately we don't really have any good places to get sushi around here. The stuff I tried came from a grocery store. And eventhough it was tasted good it kind of grosses me out eating sushi from some big chain supermarket.

IdolEyes787
10-27-2011, 03:45 AM
I would love to try some deep fried turkey. Maybe this Thanksgiving I'll give it a shot. Hopefully I don't burn down the house in the process.

I wish birds had guns so that I could get one to shoot me about now.

Funkin'
10-27-2011, 03:52 AM
Make sure to get that shit videotaped if it does happen. That would be good for a laugh.

Artemis
10-27-2011, 05:41 AM
I wish birds had guns so that I could get one to shoot me about now.

http://i.imgur.com/FjKl2.jpg

megabyteme
10-27-2011, 05:55 AM

Look into Alton Brown before deep frying a turkey. He goes a bit too far into safety, but he makes some good points. Also, consider soaking the bird in a brine before dropping it in- this will add flavor, and maximize the bird's juices. Three words: outside & HOT oil :yikes:

Let me know how it turns out. Alton is the man. :01:

IdolEyes787
01-17-2012, 08:06 PM
Bump.I figure it can't be lamer than any of the other current threads.:idunno:

CleverMan
07-25-2013, 03:17 PM
hey, did you get it aftet all? whaddatheysay, 'bump for love'!

megabyteme
07-25-2013, 04:09 PM
No love for Idol. :dry:

cinephilia
07-26-2013, 03:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EM4w2oH.png

anon
07-26-2013, 05:10 PM
cinephilia

:wave:

IdolEyes787
07-26-2013, 05:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EM4w2oH.png

Yeah and I also have a copy of French People that I'm equally confused and disturbed by.

megabyteme
07-26-2013, 05:27 PM
Yeah and I also have a copy of French People that I'm equally confused and disturbed by.

I've heard of that publication. Does it come with spit already on the pages, or does the reader add that as they turn the pages? :unsure:

dion09529
08-07-2013, 07:06 PM
I want to join the i** fanclub, aka pbp or sch**ost***. I hope I edited out the names enough, I want anyone who is a member of that site to know what I'm requesting and anyone who isn't a member to not know what I'm talking about (I respect rule number 1). I will completely edit it out once this thread is closed, just as I did with my last request.

This is similar to my last request, they are both part of the same undernet network of sites.

This is the perfect time to make this request since the tracker I'm looking for is currently in a donation drive, which means at some point they are going to give out some invites to their best members and/or donaters. How do I know this? A. Because I have been following them for quite some time, including following their twitter. B. I know several people who are members there(who will also vouch for me).

Even if I can't find someone here with an invite, once they are given out(they just finished the donation drive), I'm hoping maybe someone will fill out an application for me. Those are open all the time but only to select members, unfortunately nobody I know currently qualifies.

After my last request got filled for the other "site";) I immediately started being active from the time I joined and started contributing. I have uploaded close to two hundred torrents, have several thousand Thanks, through my uploads I've built over a TB of buffer, I've posted alot in the forum(mostly in GD) even when I didn't have a torrent to upload , and I have been idling & chatting in the busy irc. I've also filled many requests, which was easy for me because I have great sources to find files especially movies and good connections to p2p groups & encoders.

Even many of my uploads were unique; they couldn't be found at other trackers some only being available on emule, rapidshare, or 1 or 2 other small trackers. This was important because there were strict rules about uploading dupes, even if they were released by different groups. Which brings to me why I want to join:

Judging from my experiences with the last forum-based tracker that I joined I have fallen in love with this community and want to join more sites like it. From everything I've learned about the tracker I'm requesting it is a lot like the other site but even better & more active.

I loved the retention - most torrents, even ones from several years back, were well seeded for a long time. You don't find that at most normal trackers.

Even though I don't ever need it, having healthy buffers at all my trackers, I did like their relaxed rules towards ratios. It was in a sense a No Ratio tracker, which is something I'm fond of. Members aren't afraid to download, as long as your not a dumbass and have a terrible ratio you don't have to worry. NVM that though, I still seed all my torrents according the rules. If you see my profile links you will notice I have absolutely no warning, certainly none for hit & runs.

The forum was really active (it is a forum based tracker and it is part of a much greater community), had some funny and interesting people, had a lot of threads that you don't usually see at most trackers, lots of intelligent discussion and some trolling/flaming too. Most forums at most trackers are filled with the same old threads, the same old asskissers, lots of spam threads, and staff who rule over their members so much everybody is afraid to do anything. I love variety and I love having some freedom to have fun within limits.

There's probably more I can say that I will save for my bumps. Don't want to make my OP too long, it's starting to look like an essay.

Flame away. Wanted to try my request here too even though I know I'll probably get made fun of. Let's just say I know way more than the average non-member about the site I'm requesting (I never request something I don't know about) and I use every tracker I join. Do I really need to join this tracker, does anyone really need to join a tracker? No we just want to join them. It would be cool but it wouldn't be life & death. I would never say I DREAM of joining any tracker, like some idiots do. Also I know you don't have to be an old member or even a member of somethingawful to join because they say so in their application ;)

........................................................................................................

Btw when I say flame away I don't apparently really mean it and if things go badly I will get all "sucky" make one final post in which I insult those I consider contrary to my bt ascension and close this thread leaving them no chance to respond.
Anyway thx in advance and keep up the lutz.

PS I am too consumed by wanting to get ahead too see the dichotomy between posting a request for a secret place with merely a few letters obscured and breaching it's wish for anonymity so forgive my stupidity.:)

PPS if you love to hate ( I know a contradiction in terms ) please stfu.:)

PPPS no I did not merely copy gameover's request just to make some lame point, this is just an incredible coincidence. :)

Again thx in advance.

Btw I would be really upset to have this thread trashed as it is a request and especially in light of Polarbear's surviving.
Also I checked and there are no FST rules against plagiarism.:)

pm me your mail.

IdolEyes787
08-07-2013, 08:14 PM
You mean my street address or the actual bills letters? :unsure:

megabyteme
08-08-2013, 04:12 AM
Well, Oleg got into HDbits. Could be a possibility dion has an invite to *****************.

Send him yer male. Probably not the worst place it's been. :idunno:

dion09529
08-08-2013, 09:12 PM
You mean my street address or the actual bills letters? :unsure:

both.

Lady LoTL
03-23-2015, 01:42 PM
Predict the date of my last ever post in this thread.:(
August 8th, 2013.

Also refrain from posting unless you can help me in my quest for that rare site ,whatever it my be , that I am dreaming of asking for....
PM me...