PDA

View Full Version : [Request] sch**ost*** request

Pages : [1] 2

IdolEyes787
07-05-2011, 04:34 PM
I want to join the i** fanclub, aka pbp or sch**ost***. I hope I edited out the names enough, I want anyone who is a member of that site to know what I'm requesting and anyone who isn't a member to not know what I'm talking about (I respect rule number 1). I will completely edit it out once this thread is closed, just as I did with my last request.

This is similar to my last request, they are both part of the same undernet network of sites.

This is the perfect time to make this request since the tracker I'm looking for is currently in a donation drive, which means at some point they are going to give out some invites to their best members and/or donaters. How do I know this? A. Because I have been following them for quite some time, including following their twitter. B. I know several people who are members there(who will also vouch for me).

Even if I can't find someone here with an invite, once they are given out(they just finished the donation drive), I'm hoping maybe someone will fill out an application for me. Those are open all the time but only to select members, unfortunately nobody I know currently qualifies.

After my last request got filled for the other "site";) I immediately started being active from the time I joined and started contributing. I have uploaded close to two hundred torrents, have several thousand Thanks, through my uploads I've built over a TB of buffer, I've posted alot in the forum(mostly in GD) even when I didn't have a torrent to upload , and I have been idling & chatting in the busy irc. I've also filled many requests, which was easy for me because I have great sources to find files especially movies and good connections to p2p groups & encoders.

Even many of my uploads were unique; they couldn't be found at other trackers some only being available on emule, rapidshare, or 1 or 2 other small trackers. This was important because there were strict rules about uploading dupes, even if they were released by different groups. Which brings to me why I want to join:

Judging from my experiences with the last forum-based tracker that I joined I have fallen in love with this community and want to join more sites like it. From everything I've learned about the tracker I'm requesting it is a lot like the other site but even better & more active.

I loved the retention - most torrents, even ones from several years back, were well seeded for a long time. You don't find that at most normal trackers.

Even though I don't ever need it, having healthy buffers at all my trackers, I did like their relaxed rules towards ratios. It was in a sense a No Ratio tracker, which is something I'm fond of. Members aren't afraid to download, as long as your not a dumbass and have a terrible ratio you don't have to worry. NVM that though, I still seed all my torrents according the rules. If you see my profile links you will notice I have absolutely no warning, certainly none for hit & runs.

The forum was really active (it is a forum based tracker and it is part of a much greater community), had some funny and interesting people, had a lot of threads that you don't usually see at most trackers, lots of intelligent discussion and some trolling/flaming too. Most forums at most trackers are filled with the same old threads, the same old asskissers, lots of spam threads, and staff who rule over their members so much everybody is afraid to do anything. I love variety and I love having some freedom to have fun within limits.

There's probably more I can say that I will save for my bumps. Don't want to make my OP too long, it's starting to look like an essay.

Flame away. Wanted to try my request here too even though I know I'll probably get made fun of. Let's just say I know way more than the average non-member about the site I'm requesting (I never request something I don't know about) and I use every tracker I join. Do I really need to join this tracker, does anyone really need to join a tracker? No we just want to join them. It would be cool but it wouldn't be life & death. I would never say I DREAM of joining any tracker, like some idiots do. Also I know you don't have to be an old member or even a member of somethingawful to join because they say so in their application ;)

........................................................................................................

Btw when I say flame away I don't apparently really mean it and if things go badly I will get all "sucky" make one final post in which I insult those I consider contrary to my bt ascension and close this thread leaving them no chance to respond.
Anyway thx in advance and keep up the lutz.

PS I am too consumed by wanting to get ahead too see the dichotomy between posting a request for a secret place with merely a few letters obscured and breaching it's wish for anonymity so forgive my stupidity.:)

PPS if you love to hate ( I know a contradiction in terms ) please stfu.:)

PPPS no I did not merely copy gameover's request just to make some lame point, this is just an incredible coincidence. :)

Again thx in advance.

Btw I would be really upset to have this thread trashed as it is a request and especially in light of Polarbear's surviving.
Also I checked and there are no FST rules against plagiarism.:)

anon
07-05-2011, 05:52 PM
GoodLuke bro

kingeater
07-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Man, gl, I know you need this invite, hope someone can get it to ya!

IdolEyes787
07-05-2011, 07:11 PM

It's not just a crass need it's more like a dream I have.
A big, secret ,community based dream.:(

anon
07-05-2011, 07:18 PM
secret ,community biased dream.:(

Fixed it for you... I hope.

gamesover
07-05-2011, 08:24 PM
Do you ever have anything nice to say? Its so hard to be civil isn't it. I think you take trolling a little too seriously. This is your chance to answer my questions and prove your not a giant hypocrite. So fine I'll bring it up again and quote my own thread LOL:

You must be in denial if you think belonging to the trackers and forums you belong to is any different. Tell me how those sites are any different. The only difference is I'm the one making the request thread. You don't have to explain why you want to join those trackers, but you can still ask yourself the same questions about why you joined in the first place. It doesn't make sense to me how you can say one thing here and practice something else elsewhere. If you were really so strong in your convictions you would practice what you preach and let those accounts die. Or are there communities so great it makes up for the lack of activity.

You told me I should make my request at a secret invite site, sorry but unlike you I'm not a member of any of them.

cinephilia
07-05-2011, 08:32 PM
I think you take trolling a little too seriously.
you take it too seriously. how can you react so strongly knowing he's 'trolling' ?

A13
07-05-2011, 09:37 PM
I think you take trolling a little too seriously.
you take it too seriously. how can you react so strongly knowing he's 'trolling' ?

:yup:

ca_aok
07-05-2011, 10:18 PM
Invite sent.

IdolEyes787
07-05-2011, 10:33 PM
Do you ever have anything nice to say? Its so hard to be civil isn't it. I think you take trolling a little too seriously. This is your chance to answer my questions and prove your not a giant hypocrite. So fine I'll bring it up again and quote my own thread LOL:

You must be in denial if you think belonging to the trackers and forums you belong to is any different. Tell me how those sites are any different. The only difference is I'm the one making the request thread. You don't have to explain why you want to join those trackers, but you can still ask yourself the same questions about why you joined in the first place. It doesn't make sense to me how you can say one thing here and practice something else elsewhere. If you were really so strong in your convictions you would practice what you preach and let those accounts die. Or are there communities so great it makes up for the lack of activity.

You told me I should make my request at a secret invite site, sorry but unlike you I'm not a member of any of them.

I don't belong to any invite forums,secret or otherwise.:mellow:

And to answer your question the difference being that I didn't make a long- winded request for some uber-secret site , claim to be censuring things to respect it's privacy and failing to see the irony of the situation.

As for "being nice", I'm nice all the time :).
Also never said that I wasn't a giant hypocrite or an ass or a troll or a big furry panda.:)

Please feel at liberty to call me anything you like if it makes you feel better as it bothers me not an iota and I intend to keep this thread open until I achieve my dream or get bored. Whichever comes first .:)
Please refrain for saying lol though as I break out in a rash when I'm in the vicinity of Clearasil.
Ironic I know.:(

Invite sent.

Please tell me what you invited me to because frankly I don't know myself.:mellow:

Patryk24
07-05-2011, 10:35 PM

Tell me about it... Anyway, good luck. ;)

IdolEyes787
07-05-2011, 10:38 PM
Btw I've decided not to accept any invites from Canadians in protest of our disgraceful showing at the Women's World Cup.

Honestly I have very few requirements regarding Women's sports.Don't disappoint me and/or be hot.

cinephilia
07-05-2011, 10:53 PM
btw is there any trusted british member in here? i need help for something important.

ca_aok
07-05-2011, 11:33 PM
Please tell me what you invited me to because frankly I don't know myself.:mellow:
Were you not requesting to be signed up for a bestiality mailing list? With all the asterisks I couldn't tell.

IdolEyes787
07-06-2011, 12:18 AM
OK just as long as there wasn't a misunderstanding.

Quarterquack
07-06-2011, 04:27 AM
E-mail me two ratio proofs, sites like B**e*ay and Lu**Wa** are the only ones I will accept, due to their similar nature to the site in question.
If I can see good activity from you there, I might consider you as an invitee.

This offer is only open to IdolEyes.

Disme
07-06-2011, 06:04 AM
good activity

Define "good activity", that way Idol could still correct his behaviour before sending any profile links.

antrax34130
07-06-2011, 07:46 AM
last member joined sch**ost*** 8 days ago. What about HPJ?

Funkin'
07-06-2011, 08:40 AM
I thought this was a troll request at first. But now I think Idol's serious.

IdolEyes787
07-06-2011, 11:36 AM
good activity

Define "good activity", that way Idol could still correct his behaviour before sending any profile links.

Going to church and mentoring underprivileged kids. I also help out at the local Food Bank and regularly incite hatred on the internet.
Anyway I don't "technically" belong any other sites unless hacked accounts count.

kingeater
07-06-2011, 11:44 AM
Going to church and mentoring underprivileged kids. I also help out at the local Food Bank and regularly incite hatred on the internet.
Anyway I don't "technically" belong any other sites unless hacked accounts count.

Hmm, I think the food bank stuff I could get behind, but the "mentoring" of kids and church better be separated :P

IdolEyes787
07-06-2011, 11:45 AM
I thought this was a troll request at first. But now I think Idol's serious.

I'm always serious just not in a very serious way.

Also thinking like that is probably why you are unemployed.

I figure , that prick Darth Rings aside , I'm as deserving of being a member of anyplace as much as the next teen.
In that vein I am also requesting anything else that is out there that is worthy of me. The more asterisks the better.

No spam please.
PS my affiliation to antipiracy groups is purely professional and so shouldn't dissuade you.

Quarterquack
07-06-2011, 03:22 PM
good activity

For future reference, those sites in question highly value secrecy. Idol has to be willing to sign an NDA, the consequent of which, he may be globally banned for his breach of trust.
Also, he has to undergo a thorough brain-washing. His "the system is broken" mentality won't work. So, basically I need to see that the persona adopted here is just a gag, and his activity elsewhere is completely different, and in line with the rules and regulations of the organizations he happens to be a member of.
I want to see him participate in community based discussions, rate some "next door chicks" and comment on threads pertaining to the R5 releases of movies, ordered by group.

Basically, any and all sorts of activity that can lead me to believe he cares about the sites he is at, and doesn't simply hold accounts hostage, in the case of what he may perceive as a lesser member than him having a chance at gaining membership.

EDIT: I read over my post and realized my terrible insensitivity. Idol, you're quit welcome to rate some "next door dicks", if that's how your boat floats. We live in an age where everything is acceptable, especially for Oleg in New York, so it was rather rude of me to make a sweeping assumption about yourself. Oleg recently has had some new options open up, and I'm sure they have moved something within you, as well.

last member joined sch**ost*** 8 days ago. What about HPJ?

'Scuse the question, but you're weird. Where do you find the time or dedication to follow all these little-known sites? And for what cause? Surely by site #345 you already had access to all the free content you might need.

IdolEyes787
07-06-2011, 03:57 PM
For future reference, those sites in question highly value secrecy. Idol has to be willing to sign an NDA, the consequent of which, he may be globally banned for his breach of trust.
Also, he has to undergo a thorough brain-washing. His "the system is broken" mentality won't work. So, basically I need to see that the persona adopted here is just a gag, and his activity elsewhere is completely different, and in line with the rules and regulations of the organizations he happens to be a member of.
I want to see him participate in community based discussions, rate some "next door chicks" and comment on threads pertaining to the R5 releases of movies, ordered by group.

Basically, any and all sorts of activity that can lead me to believe he cares about the sites he is at, and doesn't simply hold accounts hostage, in the case of what he may perceive as a lesser member than him having a chance at gaining membership.

EDIT: I read over my post and realized my terrible insensitivity. Idol, you're quit welcome to rate some "next door dicks", if that's how your boat floats. We live in an age where everything is acceptable, especially for Oleg in New York, so it was rather rude of me to make a sweeping assumption about yourself. Oleg recently has had some new options open up, and I'm sure they have moved something within you, as well.

Please don't make fun of one man's dream.:(

Group's I like Poison .Sure they're no Motley Crew but then who is?
Van Halen but only during the short period in 1996 when they reunited with David Lee Roth.The rest of the time they can do to hell.
Weird Al Yankovic .Not technically a group but talent knows no labels.
Selena Gomez and the Scene .
Anyway I could go on and on .Milli Vanilli, The Walter Ostanek Band because one can never have enough good accordion music etc etc etc.

Btw as dick's go I rate you a 9/10.
It might have been a 10 but most of the time I haven't a clue to what you're talking about.

whatcdfan
07-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Idol is in epic posting form.

IdolEyes787
07-06-2011, 06:10 PM
Thx maybe considering my vast musical knowledge I should request E**** or P***** .I wouldn't probably upload anything but as concerns the Arts appreciation counts for so much more don't you think?

Btw I finally figured out ost*** have some to do with Sam Peckinpah or Robert Ludlum so I'm sure it's awesome.
Not as awesome as Wi***** Frie**** but still pretty awesome.

Also apologies to any Belgians offended by my frivolity.

Evelyn
07-06-2011, 06:13 PM
if anyone could reveal the name of the site/tracker/community whatever it is , idol wants to get in.
i will consider myself invited there.
please someone uncover the asterisks for, let the ray of light reach me, even in my pm .

Thx maybe considering my vast musical knowledge I should request E**** or P*****
hey cm'on exigo & pedro is allowed to mention. don't try to make the scene more complicated :D.
you cant get ***RO before me.

Funkin'
07-06-2011, 06:38 PM

I don't even have a comeback for that.

IdolEyes787
07-06-2011, 08:13 PM

I don't even have a comeback for that.I hear with the unemployed that first a general apathy sets in ,then a total lack of pride and finally you are spending all day in your underwear eating still frozen onion rings straight from the box.
I'm marginally employed so thankfully I only suffer from the total lack of pride.

hey cm'on exigo & pedro is allowed to mention. don't try to make the scene more complicated :D.

I have much too much respect and am too upright a bt user to risk even inadvertently doing something inappropriate and thus offending the adole****t idi*** that think these things up.
No offense to th* adole****t idi***

Rofl etc.

Btw I can't believe no one has offered me an invite yet.I thought you were all better than that.Clearly I am a poor judge of character.

megabyteme
07-06-2011, 09:04 PM
I haven't eaten frozen onion rings yet, but I have determined that it is possible to sustain "life" with a diet of uncooked pop-tarts, and pepsi. Well, at least the 16-month-olds seem to be surviving on it. :idunno:

CQ1ST
07-06-2011, 09:40 PM
Respecting the guts it took for you to ask on this board surrounded by fires, we (yes we) will spend a whole afternoon googling and asking on various other boards (in constant im contact - a stronger team effort) about this secret site, and when we've hunted it down and finally signed, whored, and donated to get an invite - it'll be all for you buddy, seriously

Now the first clue to pursue is definitely PandasDoingPandas, because the german dialect is alot harder to decipher and could make this mission take more than just the one day

IdolEyes787
07-06-2011, 10:30 PM
Respecting the guts it took for you to ask on this board surrounded by fires, we (yes we) will spend a whole afternoon googling and asking on various other boards (in constant im contact - a stronger team effort) about this secret site, and when we've hunted it down and finally signed, whored, and donated to get an invite - it'll be all for you buddy, seriously

Now the first clue to pursue is definitely PandasDoingPandas, because the german dialect is alot harder to decipher and could make this mission take more than just the one day

If it's German then no need to decipher as it's either about World domination or Kraftwerk neither of which appeals to me.

Too bad all the really good German stuff is put out by Austrians (http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2007/08/07/hitler460.jpg):(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXs93KbBCgY

I love Chopin.:)

Wait I lied I forgot about this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg

CQ1ST
07-06-2011, 10:52 PM
"these videos contain content from SME.. and are not available in your country"

Artemis
07-06-2011, 11:21 PM
Fuck you youtube, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you !

anon
07-07-2011, 12:07 AM
fuck you !

Use Vtunnel.com to watch the video and you can say that to censorship :)

kingeater
07-07-2011, 01:24 AM
I haven't eaten frozen onion rings yet, but I have determined that it is possible to sustain "life" with a diet of uncooked pop-tarts, and pepsi. Well, at least the 16-month-olds seem to be surviving on it. :idunno:
You can also survive on a diet of Century Sam's, rice/noodles, and beer alone. Been working for a year now :P

Unrelated: Isn't Werner Herzog not Austian but still German? He put out and still is making some pretty cool movies. Also there are some other German directors that put out some quality shiz. As for music, meh. You could make the argument that Rammstein is good live (and they do put on one hell of a live show), but the lyrics are stupid if you speak German. :P

IdolEyes787
07-07-2011, 02:00 AM
There have been some outstanding German dictators directors ,starting way back with Fritz Lang and Robert Wiene progressing through the likes of Fassbinder, Herzog , Wim Wenders and Wolfgang Peterson to the more contemporary Tykwer and Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck.

kingeater
07-07-2011, 03:04 AM
Hehe I was actually going to mention Fritz Lang, but couldn't remember if he would break the Austrian rule :P
/Just watched Scarlet Street. Good stuff :D

Evelyn
07-07-2011, 07:50 AM
"these videos contain content from SME.. and are not available in your country"
It means that the Sony Music Entertainment (SME) is not allowing YouTube to broadcast the video in your region, fuck sony :D

see if alternative link works for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVikZ8Oe_XA

CQ1ST
07-07-2011, 11:37 AM
yeah SME is the new MEH

anon
07-07-2011, 05:47 PM
You can also replace "/watch?v=" with "/v/" to watch restricted videos without logging in. Unless they've already patched that.

Artemis
07-07-2011, 10:29 PM
I said 'fuck you youtube....' for the simple reason that they are the corporate clones allowing restrictions and copyrights over the content of SME, Veoh and all the other corporate media companies that have flocked to the service.
From someone in a far off country I am watching corporate America turn into a pack of bullying cunts, taking anyone that gets in their way to court, while knowing full well that they can throw millions if not billions at the cases and grind down the opposition simply by having more money. Money from the excess profits generated by their shark like definitions of media, it's inherent value, how many devices you can have a media file on before you have to buy another copy of the same media, whether you have the digital rights under their restrictive agreements to use that media or whether they can take you to court and make an example of you for breaking the agreement. How much information they should collect from you on your usage of that media through DRM, how much of the information that they data harvest in getting you to sign up to various services and how much they can onsell that data to other media companies or advertising companies.
When George Orwell wrote the novel 1984 back in post war britain in 1949 he envisaged the government as being the nemesis, little did he know massive entertainment conglomerates would conspire to restrict peoples rights and spy and collect more data on them on a daily basis than the government would ever bother to do, I mean you have to go out of your way and say 'nuclear bomb', 'kill the president' or any of the other nutty key phrases over a phone line or cellphone before the echelon program kicks in and agencies with alphabet names suddenly take an unhealthy interest in your garbage and toilet habits, but the corporates data harvest daily as a matter of consequence.
By the way if you want a true definition of irony, Apple currently the most litigious media company on the face of the planet once made a very famous cult advert about macintosh smashing the conformity of the big brother society, the irony is that Apple is now a large part of that big brother conspiracy, they even track you on your phone.

cinephilia
07-07-2011, 10:55 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/xnen8z.gif

KFlint
07-08-2011, 03:01 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/xnen8z.gif

I must have watched it 30 times before getting out of this hypnosis state I fell in. I have to try it. 79214

n00bz0r
07-08-2011, 08:40 AM
http://separi.wippiespace.com/img/billy.gif

Quarterquack
07-08-2011, 08:57 AM

Is it by chance that both the name of the book and the year of the advert you mentioned were 1984? Or was that just an easter egg to wrap up your speech about the irony?

Seed007
07-08-2011, 10:15 AM
Fuck you youtube, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you !
http://i.imgur.com/Uxq4L.jpg

karachidude
07-08-2011, 10:50 AM
^haha..good one :lol:

Artemis
07-08-2011, 11:39 AM

Is it by chance that both the name of the book and the year of the advert you mentioned were 1984? Or was that just an easter egg to wrap up your speech about the irony? The first airing of the commercial was in 1983 so it could be in the awards for 1984, there was also the movie 1984 which was filmed in London during the exact time period in the book in 1984. Although the term 'big brother' is now a pop culture phrase at the time it was written the book was seen as prophetic.
Having read both 1984 and Animal Farm I was always interested in George Orwell's view of the world, and it is in light of this view that I find it ironic that Apple who once allied themselves with these concepts through this famous commercial, have now become the very thing they were trying to smash in the commercial. There was no 'easter egg' or segue intended, I just find it deeply ironic that a company that once wanted to smash the oligarchy is currently being investigated for tracking users of it's products, a real 'big brother' in itself.

IdolEyes787
07-08-2011, 11:54 AM
But I can chat and watch Adam Sandler movies on my iPad.

Disme
07-08-2011, 12:12 PM
But I can chat and watch Adam Sandler movies on my iPad.

Hmmm ... snob!

IdolEyes787
07-08-2011, 03:40 PM
Yeah clearly anyone who thinks Adam Sandler movies are quality is a snob.
People like you with 2400 posts here clearly don't have a life .Stop spamming my thread before I report you or start crying or something.

Also bump and since this request isn't going so well I should probably mention that I've never traded or hit and run and that I am a big fan of HD and FLAC.
Also I've donated and uploaded a lot but since I'm sober now so I don't know if that will continue.
I also like packs and good communities that aren't filled with smart-ass spammers in which people really care about each other but not in a ghey way . Although there's nothing wrong with that unless the sites I'm requesting ,whatever they turn out to be ( still undetermined), are filled with the usual homophobes in which case the queers can all burn slowly in Hell if that helps .:)

Please,please,please find it in your heart to help me as these sites(whatever they turn out to be) are my dream.:cry:
PS it's also my birthday nearabouts and I just lost my job and if the tests turn out the way the doctors think, I probably have a fatal disease or at minimum something really painfully debilitating.:(
I'm thinking Lyme disease mainly because I just watched Lymelife and what I obviously mistook for simple chronic laziness was merely wishful thinking on my part.:(
Hopefully if no kind-hearted bt type will fulfill a poor dying man's request then Emma Roberts will come and give me sex at least.

I'd also , considering my imminent demise ,like to open this request up to more sites just as long as they are cool .
Please PM Polarbar for the precise definition of what that may in fact be.

anon
07-08-2011, 03:57 PM
Also bump and since this request isn't going so well I should probably mention that I've never traded or hit and run and that I am a big fan of HD and FLAC.
Also I've donated and uploaded a lot but since I'm sober now so I don't know if that will continue.
I also like packs and good communities that aren't filled with smart-ass spammers in which people really care about each other but not in a ghey way . Although there's nothing wrong with that unless the sites I'm requesting ,whatever they turn out to be ( still undetermined), are filled with the usual homophobes in which case the queers can all burn slowly in Hell if that helps .:)

That's all fine and dandy, but is it for personal use?

IdolEyes787
07-08-2011, 04:00 PM
So I'm expected to use it?
Geez dictatorial much?

IdolEyes787
07-09-2011, 07:40 PM
Seriously u all suck. I'm like this close to saying the hell with it and offering to trade my uk-two and Skittles accounts.
I don't want to but you may leave me no choice.
Force a man to abandon his principles. I certainly hope you are all perfectly fucking proud of yourselves.

Also anyone I've ever given an invite to and you know who you are, I want those accounts back right now.
Ungrateful bastards.

Evelyn
07-09-2011, 09:49 PM
Seriously u all suck. I'm like this close to saying the hell with it and offering to trade my uk-two and Skittles accounts.
Force a man to abandon his principles. I certainly hope you are all perfectly fucking proud of yourselves.
Also anyone I've ever given an invite to and you know who you are, I want those accounts back right now.
Ungrateful bastards.

patience! Idol Patience

"Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances." Thomas Jefferson

ca_aok
07-09-2011, 09:51 PM

Ungrateful bastards.
Ambition is the enemy of success.

IdolEyes787
07-09-2011, 10:23 PM
Quotes are the refuge of the intellectually sterile.

You can quote me on that.

Also Thomas Jefferson was clearly a fag or else he would be known as Tommy Jefferson. That and my fist is the enemy of your face.

ca_aok
07-09-2011, 10:25 PM

:yup:

IdolEyes787
07-09-2011, 10:26 PM
U r leaving the cunt tree knot soon enuff.

Hopefully England doesn't have the internet.

ca_aok
07-09-2011, 10:36 PM
U r leaving the cunt tree knot soon enuff.

Hopefully England doesn't have the internet.
Posting from there now, so it's unfortunately not the case.

IdolEyes787
07-09-2011, 10:38 PM
So are you staying in a castle or a hovel?
Also what is Prince Charles really like?

Artemis
07-09-2011, 11:49 PM
Also what is Prince Charles really like?
When I met him the wind was blowing quite strongly and it was really distracting trying to talk to him with his ears flapping vigorously.

anon
07-10-2011, 12:28 AM

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Ask the cute dog if you don't believe me...

http://i.imgur.com/no8TP.jpg

IdolEyes787
07-10-2011, 12:17 PM
Pain is just weakness leaving my body.
Weakness and bodily fluids.

Artemis
07-10-2011, 11:41 PM

They can't hurt you, unless you let them.

IdolEyes787
07-11-2011, 12:02 PM

They can't hurt you, unless you let them.

You mean like with gallstones?

kingeater
07-11-2011, 05:58 PM
I would think you could try to punch your gallbladder until they surrender.
/Then again, the logistics of gallstones raising the white flag could be just as if not more painful.

IdolEyes787
07-11-2011, 06:44 PM
If I made a habit of striking any body part that gave me trouble I'd have been a mute eunuch long ago.

Also shut up Darth Rings.

Btw I feeling truly betrayed by the internet ,this forum ,my friends and life in general.
If it weren't for relatively cheap beer I would have nothing left.

"O, woe is me,
To have seen what I have seen, see what I see"!

That probably made a lot more sense in 1600.

kingeater
07-12-2011, 04:34 AM
Btw I feeling truly betrayed by the internet ,this forum ,my friends and life in general.
If it weren't for relatively cheap beer I would have nothing left.

"O, woe is me,
To have seen what I have seen, see what I see"!

That probably made a lot more sense in 1600.

Hey man, cheap beer is the cause of and cure to all of life's problems. Or at least that's how I look at it. If you have a really shitty day, there's nothing better to cure it than a nice smoke and a cold IPA.

/Well, save for a good fuck. Or two. Or multiple more :P

extractor
07-13-2011, 06:04 AM
my god. so much similarity. amazed. retired staff here. working somewhere else now.I respect u much more now sir.

Artemis
07-14-2011, 08:43 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/9bf76p.jpg

IdolEyes787
07-14-2011, 11:16 PM
Nowhere? I would have thought out of Mrs. Hasselhof more likely.

Still no excuse though.

Automerge once again plays havoc with the comedic...........................................timing.

Btw I've decided to change strategy and ask for Exigo and HDbits instead.
I know people here are members of those sites so I can just blame a lack of response to their innate cruelty then.

ca_aok
07-15-2011, 08:19 AM
Or in my case, intentional cruelty.

IdolEyes787
07-15-2011, 12:44 PM
No in your case it's perceived superiority.

Cerealousy I know just as much about music as the next guy so I don't see why I can't be a member of HDbits?
As for Exigo when did technical acumen supplant either love or knowledge of movies as the foremost reason to belong to a movie site?

These are important question that probably don't require answering.

Btw you may think that you are smart because you have succeeded in pulling the wool over the eyes of some pasty skin academics but you don't fool me bucko.
Not for a minnow.

extractor
07-15-2011, 01:50 PM
did i offend somebody.Lol. i was so so amazed to see the 2 post in two different forums that i had to post here. I mean a guy so respected in a trading forum that he has retired is an active mod on another completely opposite community i.e giveaway forum making a request thread for something.

Just one question. Do they know that you are an icon here. I mean i lied there that i dont trade for sure.wat about you.

InTheBasement
07-15-2011, 02:44 PM
What are you talking about? How about a link or something?

Anyway Idol, I'd probably invite you to HDBits if you promise to be an uploader and upload 50 FLACs.

anon
07-15-2011, 03:18 PM
I mean a guy so respected in a trading forum that he has retired

lolwut?

I think your idea of this thread is just as clear.

extractor
07-15-2011, 03:48 PM
not yet clear.one more joins the party. its like a family get together. waiting for responses from a couple more.

IdolEyes787
07-15-2011, 04:04 PM
did i offend somebody.Lol. i was so so amazed to see the 2 post in two different forums that i had to post here. I mean a guy so respected in a trading forum that he has retired is an active mod on another completely opposite community i.e giveaway forum making a request thread for something.

Just one question. Do they know that you are an icon here. I mean i lied there that i dont trade for sure.wat about you.

Please provide some proof as I for one would be truly fascinated to see it.
Otherwise as I don't really care what anyone has to say about me just as long as it's either personal opinion or true facts consider yourself reported for making false accusations.

Btw I've never been a mod or even FLS anyplace else.
Also you're not too bright if you see this as a request thread or for that matter, flattering as it is , think that I'm an icon .
Wat?

Anyway Idol, I'd probably invite you to HDBits if you promise to be an uploader and upload 50 FLACs.

You're funny ,like I know what FLAC is .
Btw for HDbits I'm sure I could look it up if you are willing to compromise and allow me to simply upload the same one FLAC fifty times.

extractor
07-15-2011, 04:19 PM
i will post the link to a very very similar i mean exactly the same request thread i saw. But u see i am a noob to this world & i havent read the rules. just afraid i may get banned for posting a link or a screenshot. clear me on this one.

And yes u r an icon.I am also a fan of Anon's wit. great to see u people having fun .Just wanted to be a part of it. i wud better send u the link via pm & u decide. amazed,surprised or shocked.

i am sorry. i should have read everything. Got too excited about it.

Still learning. In the company of a few chosen wise men.

ca_aok
07-15-2011, 04:34 PM
extractor, the post was likely made by gamesover, of which this thread was a direct parody. Scroll down a bit in this section to find the original post.

Anyway, back on topic, IdolEyes you're doing a particularly bad job at e-dick sucking here. Why should we invite you anywhere if you aren't willing to grovel at our collective feet?

anon
07-15-2011, 04:39 PM
i will post the link to a very very similar i mean exactly the same request thread i saw. But u see i am a noob to this world & i havent read the rules. just afraid i may get banned for posting a link or a screenshot. clear me on this one.

FST won't ban you for posting a link or a screenshot. This is by far the most relaxed forum I've been a member of.

KFlint
07-15-2011, 04:48 PM

And yes u r an icon.I am also a fan of Anon's wit. great to see u people having fun .Just wanted to be a part of it. i wud better send u the link via pm & u decide. amazed,surprised or shocked.

Your account is safe, you can post it in public.

IdolEyes787
07-15-2011, 05:11 PM
extractor, the post was likely made by gamesover, of which this thread was a direct parody. Scroll down a bit in this section to find the original post.

Wat he said although I wouldn't use the term parody.

Anyway, back on topic, IdolEyes you're doing a particularly bad job at e-dick sucking here. Why should we invite you anywhere if you aren't willing to grovel at our collective feet?

I would happily grovel if it wasn't so contrary to the way that people usually get invited places.
I might be forced to resort to it though since I've been idoling on both HDbit's and Exigo's irc 24/7 for 8 months straight without result.:(
I have met a lot of interesting people and formed a lot of lasting friendships though.:) To all those I want to say lol and hahahahahahaha u rule.

extractor
07-15-2011, 06:07 PM
i am sorry. i should have read everything. Got too excited about it.

Still learning. In the company of a few chosen wise men.

becomehokage
07-15-2011, 06:12 PM
idolsmthing take canada and stick it up your ass :)

IdolEyes787
07-15-2011, 06:21 PM
As much as I'd like to accommodate you I don't think it will fit up my ass.:(
Would you settle for Labrador and part of Quebec? :)

Also I might be mistaken but apparently you're an idiot.:)

KFlint
07-15-2011, 06:28 PM
Since when people outside Canada even care about us? Looking at his history, seems like a whole country butt raped him somehow.

IdolEyes787
07-15-2011, 06:31 PM
Looking at his history........

See apparently you're an idiot comment.

n00bz0r
07-16-2011, 02:19 AM
:lol:

IdolEyes787
07-26-2011, 12:12 PM
Like most of you trying to get a date ,cold bitter reality sets in.
Maybe if I had a flashier avatar?

Artemis
07-26-2011, 12:45 PM
Like most of you trying to get a date ,cold bitter reality sets in.
Maybe if I had a flashier avatar?

It's sad when you don't know the cool kids, you feel so, so left out...........

Plan B:
flashier avatar with either a massive jugged slapper or animation of latest hollywood extravaganza + spam bomb the rate that ass threads till everyone knows how l33t you are

IdolEyes787
07-26-2011, 02:08 PM
Sadly it won't fool anyone as I've already attempted coherent posts elsewhere.
I'm thinking more along the lines of creating a dupe female account and professing my love of fast connections,"big hard drives ",dubstep and the chronically personality challenged.

Artemis
07-26-2011, 08:28 PM
.....I'm thinking more along the lines of creating a dupe female account and professing my love of fast connections,"big hard drives ",dubstep and the chronically personality challenged.

Careful, you'll end up with Oleg begging you to come to New York, to 'show you something' :naughty:

IdolEyes787
07-26-2011, 11:29 PM
I pretty sure OlegL has a small hard drive.

Also not to be rude but WHERE"S MY FUCKING INVITE!!!!!!!!!!!!
If it helps any look at it this way, the sooner I get one to the sooner I'll shut up.

And now a short musical interlude.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4rhx7_rob-dougan-furious-angels_music

anon
07-27-2011, 04:54 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/fst/images/post_thanks-hover.png GL Bro :console:

b3owulf
07-31-2011, 08:30 AM
nice request......... good luck!

Artemis
08-01-2011, 05:49 AM
Awwwww isn't that nice, you're still not going to get an invite but at least everyone thinks you are sincere in your request (They're sort of like goldfish around here and have already forgotten Gamesover).

IdolEyes787
08-01-2011, 12:48 PM
Awwwww isn't that nice, you're still not going to get an invite but at least everyone thinks you are sincere in your request (They're sort of like goldfish around here and have already forgotten Gamesover).

Meh I've pretty much given up on the whole thing anyway and am concentrating my resources on something more important like getting to 17000 posts.:idunno:

Either that or creating a birthday giveaway so that the personality impaired will have their own place to spam.

megabyteme
08-05-2011, 09:15 AM
Remember, if Oleg can get into HDTits (repeatedly), you can get into [whereverthephuckthisis].

GL Bro! :thumbsup:

IdolEyes787
08-05-2011, 12:10 PM
But life has taught me that when things become difficult it's so much easier and time efficient to simply give up.

Btw it's brah,I've been hanging around in bodybuilding forums.

Maybe I should ask for HDbits since obviously they will let anyone in therehttp://jiluah.persiangig.com/image/Smiley/thinking.gif

That's what I like most about "elite communities" ,people there have a sense of humour.

IdolEyes787
08-07-2011, 05:15 PM
I going to bump this until I get a serious response , I die or the fucking end of time whichever comes first.

Also please re-enable OlegL at Hdbits so we can all have another good laugh at his expense when he's banned again.
Thanks.

Artemis
08-07-2011, 10:30 PM
I going to bump this until I get a serious response , I die or the fucking end of time whichever comes first.

Also please re-enable OlegL at Hdbits so we can all have another good laugh at his expense when he's banned again.
Thanks.

You could always ask the staff (as long as you don't call them nazi's again ) to sticky your request and then treat it as your own microblog/wank at the inanities of bt site membership ?

IdolEyes787
08-07-2011, 11:11 PM

Thanks.

You could always ask the staff (as long as you don't call them nazi's again ) to sticky your request and then treat it as your own microblog/wank at the inanities of bt site membership ?

Skiz hates me .
Kflint at first will think it hilarious, sticky it only have a sudden change of heart /clarity of reason/waffle uncontrollably like usual disgracing himself, his family , his country and his God and delete it leaving everyone to wonder at any future reference alluding to it.
Cabalo considers it some sort of vile Lounge plot and so beneath his contempt . Neither worth his time or effort.Other than that he's grateful you didn't file a report or PM him about it.
Rart is unreasoningly ,unconscionably anti-Canadian and other than the fact he's obviously a dangerous psychopath pedophile too inconsequential to probably get anything of such monumental import done.

I know there are other people with blue stars and therefore presumably also Nazis mods but I'm not 100% sure that they even in the truest sense ,exist and it isn't all some big joke RealitY is playing on us.
I mean I might think that if RealitY had ever displayed even the tiniest hint of ever having of something approximating a sense of humour.

Btw in the future when you talk about me calling staff Nazis could you please be a little more specific to at which site.
As always thnx in advance
Patiently waiting
Yours sincere friend and probably the single best bt tracker member other than Jesus ever
IdolEyes783

KFlint
08-08-2011, 01:08 AM
The name is SonsOfLiberty and he's a very important moderator here, mkay.

Who the fuck is he?

Really.

This message will self destruct in 2 hours.

Fiji
08-08-2011, 02:50 AM

This Tracker like Exigo or AOM is very rare or WT ? & What are the contents ?

anon
08-08-2011, 03:01 AM
Yes, rare, very rare. Contents, no one knows for sure. And hell, who said it's even a tracker?

Fiji
08-08-2011, 03:12 AM
I guess so, but I would like to know what is specifically

Artemis
08-08-2011, 05:31 AM
I guess so, but I would like to know what is specifically

I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you.....

IdolEyes787
08-08-2011, 11:15 AM

This Tracker like Exigo or AOM is very rare or WT ? & What are the contents ?

Please sincerely from the bottom of my heart , fuck off.

Also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfyFI-4ZsaE

That Jay-z sure has a lot of talent.

Not to say that some people place to much value on these sites but I've found a job and gotten laid with considerably less effort.

Artemis
08-08-2011, 09:50 PM
Not to say that some people place to much value on these sites but I've ......gotten laid with considerably less effort.

Not surprising with someone as morally elastic as you.

ca_aok
08-08-2011, 10:09 PM
Not to say that some people place to much value on these sites but I've ......gotten laid with considerably less effort.

His willingness to settle for absolutely anything (including animal carcasses from the looks of that photo) is also one of his keys to success.

IdolEyes787
08-08-2011, 10:21 PM
His willingness to settle for absolutely anything (including animal carcasses from the looks of that photo) is also one of his keys to success.

To me it may be settling but to the girl it's wish fulfillment . :)

If I was a Catholic I'd probably be looking at Canonization in my future for my benevolence.:)

Btw no meese were actually harmed in the making of this post.:)

Sticking with The Temptations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltRwmgYEUr8

Feel free to sing along.

IdolEyes787
08-10-2011, 07:30 PM
Predict the date of my last post in this thread and win a prize.

mjmacky
08-10-2011, 07:47 PM
Predict the date of my last post in this thread and win a prize.

Today... keep your prize

IdolEyes787
08-10-2011, 07:53 PM
Predict the date of my last ever post in this thread.:(

Also refrain from posting unless you can help me in my quest for that rare site ,whatever it my be , that I am dreaming of asking for.

Thanx in ad Vance.:)

mjmacky
08-10-2011, 07:59 PM
Also refrain from posting unless you can help me in my quest for that rare site ,whatever it my be , that I am dreaming of asking for.

Thanx in ad Vance.:)

I asked in the IRC and only 15 members have any invites. I wasn't told their nicks, only the email address each of them use for PayPal. Do you want those?

IdolEyes787
08-10-2011, 08:03 PM
I suppose with enough money I could buy my way into HDbits.

Artemis
08-10-2011, 08:52 PM
Ask OlegL, he'll hook you up . He knows the HDBits admins personally....

IdolEyes787
08-10-2011, 10:44 PM
Ask OlegL, he'll hook you up . He knows the HDBits admins personally....

I would consider it but I'm afraid that he might actually attach me to a hook.

Artemis
08-13-2011, 10:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/cVXFK.jpg

IdolEyes787
08-13-2011, 11:36 PM
Another tact.

Hi my name is IdolEyes787 .:) I am friends more or less with many many staff on many many l33t trackers including but not limited to HDnits.FTN.ro.Exiga.
If you can help me I probably will not forget it .Nudge nudge.Wink Wink .Say no more.

PS I'm also very,very rich more or less and may or may not have nude models and large stashes of illegal drugs at my disposal.

If that doesn't sway you then hopefully sad puppy will.

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/35/e8/d0/jerry001cancun.jpg

anon
08-14-2011, 01:32 AM
Hello IdolEyes787,

I was going to invite you, but you used a font color that's same as my forum style's background. This grave offense is a giveaway of you obviously not being sch**ost*** material, and it'd be foolish of anyone to suggest otherwise.

Regards,

-- anon

PS: sad puppy is sad :(

IdolEyes787
08-14-2011, 01:41 AM
In the affairs of this world, men are saved not by faith, but by the font of it.

PS sad puppy was recently neutered hence his sadness.

Btw anon I did some maths and here is a graph comparing our forums posts.

http://honorsphysicsrocks.wikispaces.com/file/view/pt_graph.png/165674619/pt_graph.png

anon
08-14-2011, 02:06 AM
Btw anon I did some maths and here is a graph comparing our forums posts.

I can steal Artemis' new signature if you want. :01:

ca_aok
08-14-2011, 02:06 AM
Interesting how the y-intercepts aren't zero. I guess you started with hundreds of posts?

IdolEyes787
08-14-2011, 02:08 AM
Obviously you don't have the keen understanding of maths that I do.

ca_aok
08-14-2011, 02:27 AM
Obviously you don't have the keen understanding of graphs that I do. And considering that's the quality I look for most in my invitees, consider yourself disqualified.

anon
08-14-2011, 02:31 AM
Blew it twice in the same day, that's got to suck bro http://filesharingtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=83093&d=1313289073

Artemis
08-16-2011, 07:09 AM
Come on, isn't anybody else going to reject IdolEyes, he'll get an overinflated belief in his own self-importance (maybe too late here) if you don't slap him down at least once a week.

IdolEyes787
08-16-2011, 12:04 PM
I've been around the block more than once so I assure you the one thing I don't have is an overinflated opinion of myself.

I've got an iPod Touch though.Not the really good one with 64Gb of memory mind you but still it's shiny and everything.
Muse on it too but that I stole for free unless you take into account the money I have to pay each month in internet fees in which case it cost $6o dollars.

mjmacky
08-16-2011, 03:07 PM
əOSttyl closes down invite system in October

ca_aok
08-16-2011, 03:26 PM
I've been around the block more than once so I assure you the one thing I don't have is an overinflated opinion of myself.

I've got an iPod Touch though.Not the really good one with 64Gb of memory mind you but still it's shiny and everything.
Muse on it too but that I stole for free unless you take into account the money I have to pay each month in internet fees in which case it cost $6o dollars.
Disqualified for using an Apple product.

IdolEyes787
08-16-2011, 04:06 PM
Please don't spam my thread.Some of us take bt very cereally.
Also as previously mentioned if this particular treasure is unavailable,likely possibly because I've been deemed too good for it ,I'm open to invitations to anything else of similar or greater coolness.
All I ask of said sites is that it has a strict Whites only policy and that Trance lovers are openly mocked.

Thanx as always in advance.
Sincerely One who believes that anything that's worth having requires some effort or possibly a credit card.

mjmacky
08-16-2011, 04:33 PM
Perhaps you're looking for an invite to Torrentday? It's a supper733t tracker that will gladly take your CC information.

IdolEyes787
08-16-2011, 05:01 PM
I'm open to invitations to anything else of similar or greater coolness.
All I ask of said sites is that it has a strict Whites only policy and that Trance lovers are openly mocked and Merwais has no association with.

ca_aok
08-16-2011, 05:35 PM
Disqualified for being white.

anon
08-16-2011, 05:40 PM
Also as previously mentioned if this particular treasure is unavailable,likely possibly because I've been deemed too good for it ,I'm open to invitations to anything else of similar or greater coolness.

Have ScT.biz. Surprise me.

Torrentday

SHHHHHHHHHH! :ermm:

mjmacky
08-16-2011, 06:30 PM
Merwais has no association with.

For every Oleg/HDB, there's a Merwais/td, thems the ways of the world

anon
08-16-2011, 06:58 PM
For every Oleg/HDB

There's more than one? Aren't we fucked...

mjmacky
08-16-2011, 07:24 PM
For every Oleg/HDB

Aren't we fucked...

Your life is fucked the moment you lose virginity

IdolEyes787
08-16-2011, 08:01 PM
Disqualified for being white.

Who said I was White.I'm actually African-American but I suffer from uncontrollable own race hatred.
It started somewhere around MC Hammer but spiraled out of control when Shaq made Kazaam.
Now I can't even attend a basketball game or admire a big ,fat White booty without wanting to throw up.

əOSttyl closes down invite system in October

What you talking about Willis?

No seriously what the fuck are talking about?

ca_aok
08-16-2011, 08:31 PM
In that case, disqualified for being black.

IdolEyes787
08-16-2011, 08:34 PM
I'm reporting you to the NCAAP.

ca_aok
08-16-2011, 08:36 PM
That's that group of retirees, right? They'll probably be asleep by now.

IdolEyes787
08-16-2011, 08:38 PM
Racists like you need to learn that justice never sleeps.

Artemis
08-16-2011, 09:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7bSC1.jpg

Xizie
08-16-2011, 10:38 PM

So, you're the leader of this cult? Thanks for letting us know of it's existence. I'll be sure to report you to the Illuminati.

mjmacky
08-16-2011, 10:44 PM

The problem with that is, well Georgia.

What you talking about Willis?

No seriously what the fuck are talking about?

In my head it was like, ə operating system talk to you later

IdolEyes787
08-16-2011, 11:21 PM
Go to the 11 minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1sy_8rQksA

mjmacky
08-16-2011, 11:40 PM
Not embedded, and forces 2 commercials. Point of it was to highlight some white trash and how easy it is to antagonize them. There's always a truckload of racist white dudes ready to pull their dicks out of their sisters and grandmothers to come in numbers. Obviously, when it's 1:1 or unevenly not in their favor (for as high as they can count), they keep their mouths shut since they don't have enough brain function to be clever. That's pretty much an extension of most rural southerners beyond the Alabama subspecies.

IdolEyes787
08-16-2011, 11:45 PM
You should probably segregate yourself from them then.

mjmacky
08-16-2011, 11:55 PM
I live in the southeast, I've already had to segregate myself from the general public.

You know, compared to the shit I've had to deal with, you, chalice and reject aren't so bad after all.

Xizie
08-16-2011, 11:57 PM
I'm a member of the general public and you haven't segregated yourself from me.

mjmacky
08-17-2011, 12:00 AM

You're wrong on both counts, who are you duping anyway?

Xizie
08-17-2011, 12:20 AM

Well, if I was wrong on both counts you wouldn't have commented on my post. Duping? Why must I be duping someone? :|

mjmacky
08-17-2011, 01:35 AM

Well, if I was wrong on both counts you wouldn't have commented on my post. Duping? Why must I be duping someone? :|

Who says you aren't segregated. Why do I insist you're duping, it's just an instinct reaction. Sort of like the way a cat throws up a hairball on carpet/bed instead of the wood floor, tile, parquet, laminate or concrete.

KFlint
08-17-2011, 01:41 AM
Dude's not a dupe, dude.

mjmacky
08-17-2011, 01:44 AM
Dude's not a dupe, dude.

You sure? Because I'm almost certain that strangers don't find me approachable.

kingeater
08-17-2011, 03:10 PM
You could always live in the northeast. Trade the white trash and humid weather for dull drunks, pseudo-intellectuals and year-round shitty weather.
/Beer is really tasty though.....

brento
08-17-2011, 03:23 PM
You could always live in the northeast. Trade the white trash and humid weather for dull drunks, pseudo-intellectuals and year-round shitty weather.
and don't forget that we have the best food

kingeater
08-17-2011, 03:44 PM
You do bring up a valid point, good sir.

mjmacky
08-17-2011, 04:13 PM

I'm actually from the northeast, and that's the kind of weather I love. I would be there but I got myself sort of stuck down here for the time being. Just waiting it out, I already have an escape plan.

kingeater
08-18-2011, 07:53 PM
I'm actually from the northeast, and that's the kind of weather I love. I would be there but I got myself sort of stuck down here for the time being. Just waiting it out, I already have an escape plan.

Hehe, lived in the northeast for the last 20ish years, and I have to say I would rather the mild weather than the 110+ temps in some places in the south, yuck.
/Although I would like to see the sun more often than :P
//You know what they say, "If you don't like the weather, wait an hour."

IdolEyes787
08-18-2011, 07:56 PM
All fine and good but none of this is getting my any closer to my dream you know.

ca_aok
08-18-2011, 08:17 PM
Disqualified for having dreams.

KFlint
08-18-2011, 09:27 PM
Now that I found the name is schizostick, I am one step closer from being able to invite you.

That should happen somewhere in the present decade at the rate I'm progressing.

anon
08-18-2011, 09:41 PM
Now that I found the name is schizostick, I am one step closer from being able to invite you.

I was on that step all along :snooty:

KFlint
08-18-2011, 09:44 PM
Sounds like a gay site for mentally ill people, one step further the resolution of the enigma?

I was on that step all along :snooty:

I was losing sleep over it, you could have helped me. :(

IdolEyes787
08-18-2011, 09:52 PM
Disqualified for having dreams.

I taking that it's a small but depressed userbase.

anon
08-18-2011, 10:05 PM
I was losing sleep over it, you could have helped me. :(

You could have told me. :console:

KFlint
08-18-2011, 10:11 PM
My disproportionate file sharing ego prevented me from doing so. :bag:

anon
08-18-2011, 11:47 PM
That attitude ain't getting anyone an invite. :nono:

As you can tell from the thread title, they value openness and transparency.

ca_aok
08-19-2011, 01:14 AM
I taking that it's a small but depressed userbase.
Disqualified for being insightful.

th0r
08-19-2011, 02:41 AM
. . . and sexually

KFlint
08-19-2011, 03:26 AM
. . . and sexually

... active?

... challenged?

... abstinent?

... frustrated?

:unsure:

IdolEyes787
08-19-2011, 11:55 AM
. . . and sexually

... active?

... challenged?

... abstinent?

... frustrated?

He lost me there too but guessing at his own sexual preferences I'm going with attractive.

Artemis
08-19-2011, 10:15 PM
... active?

... challenged?

... abstinent?

... frustrated?

He lost me there too but guessing at his own sexual preferences I'm going with attractive.

Where as your own yardstick is compliant.

IdolEyes787
08-19-2011, 11:54 PM

Where as your own yardstick is compliant.

Breathing but you were close.

IdolEyes787
08-20-2011, 11:36 PM
You know I wouldn't really mind being snubbed from some obscure bt(?) site that I have no idea what it actually is but then I see insincere ,mindless idiot after insincere mindless idiot boasting of belonging to every torrent,DDL site and forum under the sun and I think to myself "Hey what's wrong with me?I'm at least as insincere and mindless as anyone".:unsure:

anon
08-21-2011, 01:00 AM

ca_aok
08-21-2011, 01:08 AM
You know I wouldn't really mind being snubbed from some obscure bt(?) site that I have no idea what it actually is but then I see insincere ,mindless idiot after insincere mindless idiot boasting of belonging to every torrent,DDL site and forum under the sun and I think to myself "Hey what's wrong with me?I'm at least as insincere and mindless as anyone".:unsure:
Disqualified for being too sincere.

BitTorrent.jpg (http://filesharingtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=83728&d=1313888395)
Accepted for an expert photoshop job.

anon
08-21-2011, 01:38 AM
Accepted for an expert photoshop job.

It's a natural talent.

IdolEyes787
08-21-2011, 02:29 AM
You know I'm beginning to think I've been mislead about this being an invite forum.

ca_aok
08-21-2011, 02:55 AM
No, you've merely misread the public's desire to invite you places.

IdolEyes787
08-21-2011, 03:03 AM
Yes I'm sorry that I lack the quality characteristics of people who are invited to bt sites. Still never let it be said that I was a quilter.

Sort of sad to be me though.

Artemis
08-21-2011, 03:14 AM
Yes I'm sorry that I lack the quality characteristics of people who are invited to bt sites. Still never let it be said that I was a quilter.

Maybe if you used short sentences with no punctuation, translated it to Farsi using google translate, then retranslated it using babelfish then the resultant word salad would get you a. more noticed and b. invites tumbling from the heavens.....

Xizie
08-22-2011, 04:36 PM

Maybe if you used short sentences with no punctuation, translated it to Farsi using google translate, then retranslated it using babelfish then the resultant word salad would get you a. more noticed and b. invites tumbling from the heavens.....

That's the only way I've ever managed to an invite to anysite. +10 goes to Artemis for legit advice.

mjmacky
08-22-2011, 05:08 PM
translated it to Farsi using google translate, then retranslated it using babelfish then the resultant word salad would get you a. more noticed and b. invites tumbling from the heavens.....

I thought it was supposed to be Hindi?

IdolEyes787
08-22-2011, 06:37 PM
I speak English ,enough French to get into trouble ,Latin (what I remember from High school) and a bit of hybrid Mandarin/Vietnamese that I picked up while running drugs out of the Golden Triangle.

I also know a few swear words in German because it's tough to visit Germany and not be moved to swear.

Artemis
08-25-2011, 10:23 AM
I know Karate, Sushi, Honda and several other Japanese words, does that count ?

BTW, you still seem to be sucking on your request......

IdolEyes787
08-25-2011, 11:21 PM
I know Karate, Sushi, Honda and several other Japanese words, does that count ?

BTW, you still seem to be sucking on your request......

I believe consistent mediocrity is more important than momentary brilliance.

mjmacky
08-25-2011, 11:30 PM
I believe consistent mediocrity is more important than momentary brilliance.

In other words, know a little about everything and a lot about nothing instead of a lot about something and nothing about anything.

In other words, rabble rabble rabble

IdolEyes787
08-25-2011, 11:34 PM
I know a lot about things that I care about which is ,you are right ,amazingly little.

Anyway as I have said I will continue in this pointless quest until either successful completion or heroic death .
I'm incredibly noble like that.

apextwin146
08-26-2011, 07:31 AM
translated it to Farsi using google translate, then retranslated it using babelfish then the resultant word salad would get you a. more noticed and b. invites tumbling from the heavens.....

If you don't think too good, don't think too much

mjmacky
08-26-2011, 07:41 AM
If you don't think too good, don't think too much

Would you like to purchase a context? I'll offer a 10 % discount for not having posted in over 6 months.

swas1980
08-27-2011, 07:58 AM
Hope someone gives you an invite soon..I believe they need members who have all the qualities as you do :)

IdolEyes787
08-27-2011, 12:31 PM
You mean self involved and annoying yet still unfathomably attractive to women?
I think that goes without saying.

swas1980
08-27-2011, 03:25 PM
I believe you have taken so much pains to go through all the bashing about your qualities in this thread and have come out with flying colors, you deserve to be in there.

You mean self involved and annoying yet still unfathomably attractive to women?
I think that goes without saying.
I thought all BT wretched souls had the same characteristics. :P

Artemis
08-27-2011, 10:27 PM
You mean self involved and annoying yet still unfathomably attractive to women? .....

You neglected to mention the species ? Are they just ones that can't run away fast enough or ones you trap in the woods ?

mjmacky
08-27-2011, 11:25 PM
You mean self involved and annoying yet still unfathomably attractive to women? .....

You neglected to mention the species ? Are they just ones that can't run away fast enough or ones you trap in the woods ?

I'd wager it's one that gets drawn to his bright red ass

IdolEyes787
08-30-2011, 02:41 AM

I'd wager it's one that gets drawn to his bright red ass

Points for sticking to Hominidae though right?

Also bump to the top.I have no idea what that actually means but two people in the trade section just used that phrase so I figure it's probably megaeffective in roping in the unwary.

Artemis
09-02-2011, 08:39 PM
You still haven't got your invite to schizostits ? ffs what are you doing ?

IdolEyes787
09-03-2011, 04:47 PM

Apparently I need to suck up to certain people who can overlook my blatant insincerity in pretending to give a fuck if they actually live or die.
Btw how you doing?

IdolEyes787
09-04-2011, 10:28 PM
If this must be a marathon then I intend to be Haile Gebrselassie.

Not the eventual winner, just Black and disturbingly thin.

kingeater
09-05-2011, 03:45 AM
Well, if you're going to be Haile Gebrselassie, I'm being Haile Selassie.
Not because of being the Emperor of Ethiopia for a bit, more for the Rastafarian God thing :P

Artemis
09-05-2011, 07:30 AM

Apparently I need to suck up to certain people who can overlook my blatant insincerity in pretending to give a fuck if they actually live or die.
Btw how you doing?

Actually I'm working on a deep feeling of insincerity with a smattering of two faced lying to make it a more even approach, but then the loathing wells up and totally fucks the balance....

IdolEyes787
09-05-2011, 12:41 PM
Btw how you doing?

Actually I'm working on a deep feeling of insincerity with a smattering of two faced lying to make it a more even approach, but then the loathing wells up and totally fucks the balance....

I knew there was some reason that I liked you.

IdolEyes787
09-09-2011, 05:20 PM
I think I'm going to abandon this forum in 3 days so please fulfill my wish before then.
I would say thanks but clearly there will be no need.

anon
09-09-2011, 05:45 PM
I think I'm going to abandon this forum in 3 days so please fulfill my wish before then.

Invite hit & runner :snooty:

Artemis
09-09-2011, 09:51 PM
I think I'm going to abandon this forum in 3 days so please fulfill my wish before then.....

It seems to be the trendy thing to do of late, you need to throw a really pointless and infantile tantrum first though.

IdolEyes787
09-09-2011, 10:07 PM
I think I'm going to abandon this forum in 3 days so please fulfill my wish before then.....

It seems to be the trendy thing to do of late, you need to throw a really pointless and infantile tantrum first though.

First let my see if there is any feasible way to track down and shoot people.
Go big or go home.

mjmacky
09-09-2011, 10:36 PM
First let my see if there is any feasible way to track down and shoot people.
Go big or go home.

Go home, if you can't accomplish it with a combat knife, then you're a pussy anyway.

IdolEyes787
09-09-2011, 10:39 PM
You won't be so cocky after I shoot you.

mjmacky
09-10-2011, 05:19 AM

That will just make me angry

IdolEyes787
09-10-2011, 12:18 PM

That will just make me angry

Considering you're usual disposition unlikely anyone would notice.

Btw only 2 days left until I'm out of here so give while you can.

Not that you will seeing the type of people I'm addressing.

Anyway more than anything what I'm really waiting for is for some mod to close my thread for being "off-topic".:ermm:

Artemis
09-18-2011, 09:58 AM
You lied !
You're still here.
Glod I'm sick of these wishy washy people who say they are going to do something then wuss out.

IdolEyes787
09-18-2011, 12:29 PM
You lied !
You're still here.
Glod I'm sick of these wishy washy people who say they are going to do something then wuss out.

I'm only here in body not in spirit.
The part of me that gave a rat's ass checked out quite some time ago.I can't give you an exact time of that event but it was in the neighbourhood of when my tiny mind finally came to the realization that this board runs entirely on self interest.

Except for clocker.He's cool.

Artemis
09-18-2011, 09:07 PM
You lied !
You're still here.

I'm only here in body not in spirit.
The part of me that gave a rat's ass checked out quite some time ago.I can't give you an exact time of that event but it was in the neighbourhood of when my tiny mind finally came to the realization that this board runs entirely on self interest.

Except for clocker.He's cool.

I'im really only here for the self aggrandizement.

IdolEyes787
09-18-2011, 11:52 PM
I'im really only here for the self aggrandizement.

Seeing as it's self aggrandizement little point in me saying anything nice about you then.

Artemis
09-19-2011, 09:18 AM
You've hurt my feeling now.....

IdolEyes787
09-19-2011, 11:46 AM
If there is the slightest possibility that you can aid me in my continuing quest for whatever the site is that I'm asking for then I am sincerely sorry.:(

Artemis
09-19-2011, 10:19 PM
I only have one feeling left, all the rest have been slowly killed off by debating with the mentally incapacitated, and I was nursing it, now it's hurt......

IdolEyes787
09-20-2011, 12:21 AM
I only have one feeling left, all the rest have been slowly killed off by debating with the mentally incapacitated, and I was nursing it, now it's hurt......

What feeling is it? I bet it's ennui.It's ennui isn't it.

The_Martinator
09-20-2011, 04:06 PM
GL, bro. U deserve it! U have the X factor!

IdolEyes787
09-20-2011, 04:09 PM
It's bt so deserving something doesn't factor in it.

mjmacky
09-20-2011, 08:32 PM
It's bt, so deserving something doesn't factor into it.

/dick

IdolEyes787
09-20-2011, 08:39 PM
Sorry I don't understand.
The backslash is probably some sort of internetish lingo or something .I'm assuming that it wasn't a typo and actually gives some meaning to your general stupidity.

anon
09-20-2011, 09:05 PM
/dick

If /slap is to slap people and /part to part the channel, does that mean you want to dick Idol? :sly:

IdolEyes787
09-20-2011, 09:11 PM
I think I need to join a forum where they speak English.

mjmacky
09-20-2011, 09:22 PM
The backslash is probably some sort of internetish lingo or something .I'm assuming that it wasn't a typo and actually gives some meaning to your general stupidity.

It would have, if I only used a backslash.

/dick

If /slap is to slap people and /part to part the channel, does that mean you want to dick Idol? :sly:

irc joke, :lol:
I'm not elevated enough to gline his crevices, so I have to settle for dicking him.

anon
09-20-2011, 09:31 PM
I'm not elevated enough to gline his crevices, so I have to settle for dicking him.

One has to fight with the weapons they have. :yup:

IdolEyes787
09-20-2011, 10:04 PM
It would have, if I only used a backslash.

/dick

irc joke, :lol:

HD fanboy and now irc acolyte .You are perilously close to being put on ignore.

Btw no offense but the probability of you actually being an academic and not yet another teen internet phoney has taken a major hit.
No offense.

mjmacky
09-20-2011, 10:29 PM
HD fanboy and now irc acolyte .You are perilously close to being put on ignore.

Btw no offense but the probability of you actually being an academic and not yet another teen internet phoney has taken a major hit.
No offense.

Acolyte? Parabolic much? I'm familiar with IRC because it was the quickest way to grab anime releases in the past. I'm still relatively new to privbt, so I never got sucked up fully into its culture.

Now about the HD fanboy, it's not an accurate insult. I'm actually just a video artefact detester. I didn't mind poor quality video before when I had a small box TV. But after spending $1500 on a large flat panel and $3600 on my eyes, I want to maximize benefits from using both. However, I have only my TV's built in speakers and poor clarity in my hearing, so I'm happy with pretty much any audio. So whether it's SD or HD, MPG2 or x264, just leave out the blocks and it'll satisfy me.

As far as connecting filesharing and media with my academia, what exactly does any of this have to do with Electrochemistry?

It will be when you put me on ignore that I will invite you to schooosters or skizobatons. So what's the hold-up?

IdolEyes787
09-20-2011, 11:45 PM
Acolyte? Parabolic much?

No, more hyperbolic actually.

As for trying to insult you. One of us is on the same paige (http://www.hark.com/clips/gbsfrbwybk-i-keed-clip)

mjmacky
09-21-2011, 12:41 AM
Parabolic much?No, more hyperbolic actually.

It would kill it for me if I explained the internal workings of the inside joke to myself there. Yet I am still tempted to do so. Why do you want to kill my pleasures?

You went after the academics unprovoked. I'm very suspicious of you now.

ca_aok
09-21-2011, 10:24 PM
Forward slash genius. Disqualified for a poor concept of slash directions.

mjmacky
09-21-2011, 10:55 PM
Has anyone been to OJ Simpson's website? http colon slash slash backslash slash backslash?
/90's joke

IdolEyes787
09-21-2011, 11:08 PM
Forward slash genius. Disqualified for a poor concept of slash directions.

In the odd,left of centre universe I inhabit ,people who know that sort of stuff are considered to be a little light in the loafers and generally avoided unless you need someone to beat up.

Btw I was only taking a shot in the dark that the thing was called a slash.:)

Artemis
09-22-2011, 01:12 AM
Awww.... look, people have been having a slash all over your invite request Idol.

IdolEyes787
09-27-2011, 12:46 PM
I knew I was up against it going in as the majority of filesharers have trouble communicating in English.
Clearly I really need to get on a better forum with better people or ppl or something.
In that light I would also like to request anyplace other than here.
The snobbier the better.

If anyone knows of somewhere that ppl like me are look down upon and be willing to invite me then thanx in advance.:)

IdolEyes787
09-28-2011, 02:53 AM
I'd also like to request HDbits because I really need to know if hotshot is as much of an idiot there as he is here.
Thanking you in advance in high definition.:)

IdolEyes787
10-03-2011, 09:14 PM
Also Exigo or Pedro's. Not that I have an interest in FLAC but I'm as sincere in my belief of wanting those sites for supreme musical quality as anyone who joined there and then downloaded Sexy Back.:mellow:

IdolEyes787
10-04-2011, 04:51 PM
You think you are a good person and that you have internet pseudo friends and this is how they thank you.
Websites apparently more important than pseudo friendships.

Please no one ever ask me for anything ever again as I now to prefer the company of my trackers over actual people.

Also fuck off ca_aok.:)

megabyteme
10-04-2011, 06:47 PM
Like anyone would ever even pretend to be your pseudo friend. :snooty:

ca_aok
10-04-2011, 08:05 PM
Especially after being told to fuck off.

Fucker.

IdolEyes787
10-04-2011, 08:14 PM
That's motherfucker to you mister.

Artemis
10-08-2011, 04:53 AM
You think you are a good person and that you have internet pseudo friends and this is how they thank you.
Websites apparently more important than pseudo friendships.

Please no one ever ask me for anything ever again as I now to prefer the company of my trackers over actual people.

Also fuck off ca_aok.:)

After all this time I've spent in this thread, I don't even get an f let alone a fuck off,
well cock knocker you'll be talking to yourself even more than you are now.
Pseudocide is too good for you, I hope a bus full of geriatrics loses control and clips you while you're out riding, and you end up in hospital with drips and shit and machines that go beep and you end up drooling in your wheaties and twitching occasionally. So there Mr I'm so fucking leetzors holier than thou!!!!!!!! :mad3:

IdolEyes787
10-08-2011, 11:50 AM
....... and you end up drooling in your wheaties and twitching occasionally.

I'm probably missing your point but that basically sums up my life now.:unsure:
Except I avoid dairy so it would have to be steel cut oats.

Also call me old-fashion but I have too much the gentleman in me to ever tell anyone who's mentally handicapped to fuck off.
Usually if someone like that annoys me I just tell them there's candy laying out there in the middle of that four lane highway and walk away.

Btw you don't happen to live anywhere in the vicinity of a busy thoroughfare do you?

Also please don't spam my request thread. :) Not everyone is fortunate enough to be on high level trackers and so are reduced to begging in pursuit of our dreams.:(
It's not like I enjoy debasing myself if sex isn't involved you know.:(