PDA

View Full Version : Organize TV Series

KLINSMANN
07-07-2011, 12:13 AM
Hi, someone have a invite to MyTVShows.org? Or know some service like this?

Thanks (And sorry for my bad english :))

Frankthetank1
07-07-2011, 02:14 AM
never heard of this. so u can get the info on your phone?

Artemis
07-07-2011, 02:29 AM

Why not use the TVDB site like a normal person, MyTVShows.org uses the xml database from TVDB to scrape it's information anyway ?

Frankthetank1
07-07-2011, 05:25 AM
so if i download the phone app will it tell me when one of my favorites is airing?

KLINSMANN
07-09-2011, 07:23 AM

Why not use the TVDB site like a normal person, MyTVShows.org uses the xml database from TVDB to scrape it's information anyway ?
I did not know about TVDB, its espetacular... Im look in the Google Market and find a good app that uses TVDB, thx for the tip.

never heard of this. so u can get the info on your phone?

so if i download the phone app will it tell me when one of my favorites is airing?
Yes, put the widget and stay informed about series...

Frankthetank1
07-10-2011, 03:11 PM
i downloaded it for my iphone and it keeps crashing, what a piece of crap.

Frankthetank1
07-16-2011, 03:17 PM
i recommend Tvchaser for you iphone not tvdb which does not even work..

hikaricore
12-30-2011, 01:20 PM

Probably because you dont know how to use an iphone amateur. iPhone apps always work and it should say something about you if you cant even get an iPhone app to work.

IdolEyes787
12-30-2011, 01:52 PM

Probably because you dont know how to use an iphone amateur.

There's probably a joke in there somewhere but I really can't be bothered looking for it.

hikaricore
12-30-2011, 02:11 PM
There's probably a joke in there somewhere but I really can't be bothered looking for it.

The joke is he doesn't know how to use an app that's been tested and passed through for use on his device. I figure you have enough time on your hands to look for things that are at least obvious with your amount of posts.

IdolEyes787
12-30-2011, 02:41 PM
Actually the joke that I was rather referring to was you. I live for obvious.:)

Or maybe that this whole thread belongs in another section more conducive to tech talk .:unsure:

mjmacky
12-30-2011, 03:26 PM
Or maybe that this whole thread belongs in another section more conducive to tech talk .:unsure:

People rarely talk tech around here, one of the deader subforums. Actually, there's not much tech talk here either. I like to say tech talk. Time's a passing, tick tock.

hikaricore
12-30-2011, 04:05 PM
Actually the joke that I was rather referring to was you. I live for obvious.

Obviously, you are missing the point. I don't have to waste my time that is more valuable than you realize to explain to you.

manker
12-30-2011, 05:03 PM

Obviously, you are missing the point. I don't have to waste my time that is more valuable than you realize to explain to you.That's a shame because I, for one, was rather hoping you'd explain what an iPhone amateur was. I'm assuming you own one.
I've never heard of such a thing. Is it what Apple sell to the hard of thinking.

And also, why are you using a picture of Squeamous as your avatar. Stalker.

mjmacky
12-30-2011, 05:25 PM

Squeamous's was more hardcore, not so much hikaricore. Hikari screams effeminate. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

manker
12-30-2011, 05:39 PM

Squeamous's was more hardcore, not so much hikaricore. Hikari screams effeminate. Not that there's anything wrong with that.Indeed, I stand corrected. Hikari radiates femininity like a real girl can only aspire to.

In related news; I can now see why hikari decided upon the monochrome. He looks like a giant chinned heroin addicted carrot in regular pics.

:ermm:

IdolEyes787
12-30-2011, 06:06 PM

Obviously, you are missing the point. I don't have to waste my time that is more valuable than you realize to explain to you.

Wow and most people's time only counts down what little time they have left on this Earth.I assume unlike dregs such as myself yours must be like super extra special then. Probably gold-plated and turbo-charged with lots of knobs that don't really do much but are fucking impressive to look at all the same.
Course that begs the question why are you wasting such obvious treasure playing on a cellphone ?:unsure:

mjmacky
12-30-2011, 06:43 PM
Squeamous's was more hardcore, not so much hikaricore. Hikari screams effeminate. Not that there's anything wrong with that.Indeed, I stand corrected. Hikari radiates femininity like a real girl can only aspire to.

In related news; I can now see why hikari decided upon the monochrome. He looks like a giant chinned heroin addicted carrot in regular pics.

:ermm:

Squeams did warn us about the gingers.

Edit: T-Mobile?!

hikaricore
12-31-2011, 05:07 PM
That's a shame because I, for one, was rather hoping you'd explain what an iPhone amateur was. I'm assuming you own one.
I've never heard of such a thing. Is it what Apple sell to the hard of thinking.

Learn how to read amateur theres no such thing as an iPhone amateur. Do I really have to point that out to you?

I dont even know who that is so whatever.

Indeed, I stand corrected. Hikari radiates femininity like a real girl can only aspire to.

ooh big deal you can use Google, something everybody should already know how to do. Maybe you can use it to see why I'm more important than you.

Wow and most people's time only counts down what little time they have left on this Earth.I assume unlike dregs such as myself yours must be like super extra special then. Probably gold-plated and turbo-charged with lots of knobs that don't really do much but are fucking impressive to look at all the same.
Course that begs the question why are you wasting such obvious treasure playing on a cellphone ?

Important people like me use cell phones to do things that matter instead of playing angry birds all day. I guess it's too much for you to understand.

IdolEyes787
12-31-2011, 07:47 PM
Important people like me use cell phones to do things that matter instead of playing angry birds all day.

And yet you just did.:mellow:Must have been a slow day in the ER or something.

hikaricore
01-05-2012, 08:42 AM
And yet you just did.Must have been a slow day in the ER or something.

What I do affects more people than what happens in a single emergency room.

hostmela
01-11-2012, 06:30 AM
I download it but its not working...

clocker
01-17-2012, 02:49 AM
What I do affects more people than what happens in a single emergency room.

I download it but its not working...
Soon as hikaricore is done mending the rift in space/time he'll be along to help you.
Maybe.

daveb29
02-02-2015, 06:18 PM
I use Episodes, have both Mac and IOS versions and lists all the airdates for your favourite series.

mrbubba
02-09-2015, 07:03 PM
For Android, I use TV Series (Your shows manager)

pnicho01
03-23-2015, 03:00 AM
try Sonarr