PDA

View Full Version : Rangers' New Owner

JPaul
07-07-2011, 08:14 PM
Clearly a mental.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFF53ymodWk

Count aye the number of times aye he blinks aye.

Something Else
07-07-2011, 10:15 PM
He looks like he's murdering someone out of shot ffs.

Evelyn
07-08-2011, 07:07 PM
count the "i"es ,
seems like fully doped :D

JPaul
07-08-2011, 09:08 PM
Aye, you're aye, right there, aye.

Biggles
07-14-2011, 09:27 PM
The way he went through the board room would tend to indicate a degree* of mentalism at the very least.

*33 degrees possibly

JPaul
07-14-2011, 09:40 PM
I see what you did there.

Do you think that sacking the Chairman, CEO, Financial Director and another Director was a tad harsh.

I find it difficult to believe that none of them were bretheren.

In fact Mr Johnston as much as identified himself as one with his "faith hope and charity" nonsense in a paper.

Biggles
07-14-2011, 09:46 PM
I see what you did there.

Do you think that sacking the Chairman, CEO, Financial Director and another Director was a tad harsh.

I find it difficult to believe that none of them were bretheren.

In fact Mr Johnston as much as identified himself as one with his "faith hope and charity" nonsense in a paper.

Nice girls - did the Board try it on with them?

I know a new broom sweeps clean but so does a faulty nuclear warhead.

JPaul
07-14-2011, 09:54 PM
I think it was always a stick on that certain people were going to be allowed to leave. Fair do's you don't buy a business and not put your own people in.

However the way it was done was all very undignified. They were expected to stand down and didn't. They were invited to do so and didn't. Whyte was left with no option but to sack them.

It will be interesting to see how Mr Bain's position is rectified. He has apparently put the matter in the hands of his lawyers. The lawyers who acted for Rangers incidentally, mayhap they have been "sacked" as well.

Biggles
07-14-2011, 10:01 PM
I think it was always a stick on that certain people were going to be allowed to leave. Fair do's you don't buy a business and not put your own people in.

However the way it was done was all very undignified. They were expected to stand down and didn't. They were invited to do so and didn't. Whyte was left with no option but to sack them.

It will be interesting to see how Mr Bain's position is rectified. He has apparently put the matter in the hands of his lawyers. The lawyers who acted for Rangers incidentally, mayhap they have been "sacked" as well.

We live in interesting times - I see that the police had to tannoy the fans to stop singing sectarian songs at Stirling Albion (or something else - to be honest Stirling Albion doesn't seem very likely perhaps the little grey cells are playing tricks)

JPaul
07-14-2011, 10:10 PM
Spot on, Stirling Albion it was.

"Friendly" against Rangers youth team earlier in the week.

Xizie
07-16-2011, 05:39 PM
Aye would aye have to aye agree aye with aye you aye on aye this aye one.

cantbecool
07-20-2011, 06:52 AM
Who would sell anything of repute to him. I'm hoping that was just a bad interview.

JPaul
07-20-2011, 05:34 PM
Who would sell anything of repute to him. I'm hoping that was just a bad interview.

No-one sold anything of repute to him.

He bought Rangers for £1 ($15,672,897) from David Murray.