PDA

View Full Version : [have] offer [want] uk-t

Joseph
07-08-2011, 12:30 PM
UK-two has given everyone invites for limited time

Invite a friend weekend

Lots of new stuff going on in the background people, more about that over the next 48 hrs

In the meantime we are going to have an “invite a friend” weekend, invites have been give out as follows

User 1 Invite
PU up 2 Invites
Uppers 3 Invites

Invites are available on your accounts now for a limited time, as ever please take care to invite people you can trust and who will be active on site.

//staff

pm me ;)

anon
07-08-2011, 01:26 PM
[have] offer

...is a potential invitation for staff to trash your thread, specially when the first post doesn't state which trackers you can offer either.

Joseph
07-08-2011, 01:40 PM
not asked your opinion

KFlint
07-08-2011, 02:37 PM
[have] offer

...is a potential invitation for staff to trash your thread, specially when the first post doesn't state which trackers you can offer either.

We are not trashing those, offer is fine, though I'll admit that I don't understand why he doesn't mention it right away considering it's an offer for a specific site. It's not like he's offering lots of trackers and want offers, which is more understandable.

Either way, we allow it.

IdolEyes787
07-08-2011, 03:49 PM

We are not trashing those, offer is fine, though I'll admit that I don't understand why he doesn't mention it right away considering it's an offer for a specific site. It's not like he's offering lots of trackers and want offers, which is more understandable.

Either way, we allow it.

No offense but you might as well just delete that yellow box at the top of the page then too while your at it.

anon
07-08-2011, 03:54 PM
not asked your opinion

Of course you didn't. Forums would be shit if you had to enumerate the people whose opinion you wish to know every time you post.

KFlint
07-08-2011, 04:05 PM
No offense but you might as well just delete that yellow box at the top of the page then too while your at it.

I'm deeply offended and most of all I'm shocked you still didn't put a "(Have) offer (Want) offer" thread yet.

Never heard of any kind of trading system where people weren't able to ask for offers and evaluate them. That goes for stamps, hockey cards, pawn shop etc...

Though I would prefer not to have a trade section at all, it's there and it only makes sense to be open to offers when trading something, especially with the amount of sites existing.

Joseph
07-13-2011, 07:05 AM
got it thread closed