PDA

View Full Version : [Request] any professional gamers tracker

Old-Horse
07-10-2011, 08:19 PM
Simply, I'm looking for any trackers for gamers :)

Thanks,

cpg
07-10-2011, 09:23 PM
Wait for BCG to have some free spots. They delete inactive accounts all the time.

Old-Horse
07-10-2011, 10:16 PM
Yeah some1 told me that they open sign up, I'm waitin for it ... is there any trackers else ?

n00bz0r
07-11-2011, 12:59 AM
Use the search feature.
No need to thank me.

kthxbai

superpagla
07-11-2011, 11:00 AM
Unbelievable..:O...R u nuts.....
When u first asked, BCG was open....The best games tracker....and u missed it kind of like 2 times....And anon also told u about GG and underground gamer...Still u r asking for it...:huh:..

GG is open atm...some say 2nd best games tracker....http://gazellegames.net/
Don't miss this chance....

Evelyn
07-11-2011, 12:12 PM
When u first asked, BCG was open....The best games tracker....and u missed it kind of like 2 times....And anon also told u about GG and underground gamer...Still u r asking for it...:huh:..
আরে মশাই ক্ষিপ্ত, কেন আপনি এত উতলা পেয়ে হয়, bold letters and all :P
i dont think gazallagames come even close to BCG, personal thought.

superpagla
07-11-2011, 12:25 PM

I'm not angry but confused and sad....

I wrote it in bold letters so that he might notice it this time :P and at least try to join there....
& GG may not be good as BCG(I also believe that)...but It can still provide some good stuff ...
& something is always better than nothing...

Old-Horse
07-11-2011, 02:03 PM

grrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! Do u know me Super ? lol b cool and don't talk to me like that again.
imissed it once before but it wasn't open there was just a few slots :) and i'v an account on gazelle, its not good in pc games.
anyway im just lookin for gamers tracker with good content even if its open :)

absent_today
07-12-2011, 04:38 AM

Tumhi pan bangla

OP - Bitgamer would be a good start

superpagla
07-12-2011, 06:17 AM
grrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! Do u know me Super ? lol b cool and don't talk to me like that again.
imissed it once before but it wasn't open there was just a few slots :) and i'v an account on gazelle, its not good in pc games.

Hey..:ermm:..chill....If u find any invite of BCG or BG, that will be good for u....If u don't find, I'll send u a pm when BCG opens again..:cool:...at least keep in touch with Open signups..:happy:.
And a suggestion....Stoi....the BCG owner...he expected 19000 user this time but got 6000+. So ask him and he may give u one...

Old-Horse
07-12-2011, 07:14 PM

Tumhi pan bangla

OP - Bitgamer would be a good start

Tumhi pan bangla
What is that mean .. ? :huh:

Bitagmer, mmm ithink its a little rare, but how about the "pc games" content on it ?

which 1 is better in pc games BG or BCG ?

Hey..:ermm:..chill....If u find any invite of BCG or BG, that will be good for u....If u don't find, I'll send u a pm when BCG opens again..:cool:...at least keep in touch with Open signups..:happy:.
And a suggestion....Stoi....the BCG owner...he expected 19000 user this time but got 6000+. So ask him and he may give u one...

Thanks, but ithink if he want to gave invites out he will goin to gave me 1 here :)
anyways im waiting..... while they open sign-ups or some1 gaves me an invite .:whistling

superpagla
07-13-2011, 04:45 AM

BCG is the no. 1 games tracker. If anon tells me its not the no.1 games tracker....still I won't believe him....

Old-Horse
07-13-2011, 08:07 AM

BCG is the no. 1 games tracker. If anon tells me its not the no.1 games tracker....still I won't believe him....

I'm interested in the " PC Games " thing and he told me that they have 4009 torrents in PC Games category,that no. is very good for me!

How about BCG ? could you gave me no of PC Games Torrents there ?

anyways im waiting for some1 to invite me into those trackers :) coz is stopped trading long time ago.

Carl0O0S
07-13-2011, 08:24 AM
I think that this application you can see in the torrentLeach it contains a lot of "PC games"
And also you can see in nCor

Old-Horse
07-13-2011, 08:27 AM
I think that this application you can see in the torrentLeach it contains a lot of "PC games"
And also you can see in nCor

idon't use TL & nCore for long time ago i guess they closed my account their so idon't have it now, btw ncore wasnt that good on old days but the community was gr8 .

Carl0O0S
07-13-2011, 08:33 AM
I can not say anything about nCor, but I think the torrentLeach does not close accounts due to inactivity

Old-Horse
07-13-2011, 08:55 AM
I can not say anything about nCor, but I think the torrentLeach does not close accounts due to inactivity

ummm maybe icould gave you my id there. and ask them why they disabled my account.
btw iwas an old memmber there but iwas off for 1 year or more.

superpagla
07-13-2011, 03:21 PM

3909 Torrents in PC/windows section in BCG. If u include rom/mame/etc. etc. more than 17000 torrents....:happy:

anon
07-13-2011, 04:19 PM

I'm not an all-knowing sage of torrenting, far from it. :unsure:

As far as TL is concerned, if your account was disabled (could it be because of the trading you mentioned?), IRC is worth a shot. You can join it and ask without having an account.

stoi
07-13-2011, 04:41 PM
PM me username and Email and i will create you an account.

Old-Horse
07-13-2011, 04:43 PM

3909 Torrents in PC/windows section in BCG. If u include rom/mame/etc. etc. more than 17000 torrents....:happy:
mmmm seems its good also ! Thanks for the info :rolleyes:

I'm not an all-knowing sage of torrenting, far from it. :unsure:

As far as TL is concerned, if your account was disabled (could it be because of the trading you mentioned?), IRC is worth a shot. You can join it and ask without having an account.

nope its not for trading istopped trading from 2007 maybe but ididn't open my account for year or more :) even here. ilost most of my trackers on that time like NB n SCT was closed , ijust found my TT account working.

idon't need TL this days maybe i'll check it later but thanks for the info too. :rolleyes:

PM me username and Email and i will create you an account.

awww STOI The BCG's owner will invites me! :D ijust saw ur post now

Thanks alot!!
Cheers! :rolleyes:

bijoy
07-13-2011, 06:33 PM
আরে মশাই ক্ষিপ্ত, কেন আপনি এত উতলা পেয়ে হয়,

Nice to see some more Bengali people joining BT. :) (specially considering the fuckd up NIB) (and thanks to local broadbands. )

superpagla
07-14-2011, 12:18 AM
awww STOI The BCG's owner will invites me! :D ijust saw ur post now
Thanks alot!!
Cheers! :rolleyes:

Good luck!! And don't Trade....

Old-Horse
07-15-2011, 01:45 AM
lol ican got what iwant from tadin but idon't like to trade anymore ihope so :) & thanks
btw do u know where ican found "God of War 3" pc ?

anon
07-15-2011, 01:56 AM

It appears the game is only available for the PS3.

superpagla
07-15-2011, 05:25 AM
U can play GoW 1,2 in PC but u cant play GoW 3 in PC...But i read somewhere in the net that they going to release a PS3 emulator....may be it is a rumor but u can search at google.....

LazyGuy
07-15-2011, 06:28 AM
আরে মশাই ক্ষিপ্ত, কেন আপনি এত উতলা পেয়ে হয়,

Nice to see some more Bengali people joining BT. :) (specially considering the fuckd up NIB) (and thanks to local broadbands. )

mate, he/she is not bengali i am sure of it
just did a Google translate:lol:

just see for yourself reversing the quote in google translate

anon
07-15-2011, 03:35 PM
But i read somewhere in the net that they going to release a PS3 emulator....

I don't think that's plausible with current hardware. Seen the Xbox360 emulator thread in the games section? Same stuff, more or less.

Old-Horse
07-15-2011, 11:34 PM

It appears the game is only available for the PS3.
Yeah, iknow iplayed it once on ps3 and im seekin for it on pc. this game is so f*** good !!

U can play GoW 1,2 in PC but u cant play GoW 3 in PC...But i read somewhere in the net that they going to release a PS3 emulator....may be it is a rumor but u can search at google.....
iplayed 1 & 2 on PS. & iheared that also.

btw did anyone played "Dragon Age 2" ?
coz im goin to download it now. :D

Old-Horse
07-19-2011, 04:42 PM
theres some1 will goin to invite me into BG too :) Thanks guyz

LazyGuy
07-21-2011, 02:42 AM
theres some1 will goin to invite me into BG too :) Thanks guyz
if you have BCG, there's no need to look for BG in my opinion
because the content and seeders are more in BCG, not to mention stricter quality checks

but on the other hand if you have a seedbox and build a buffer in BG, you can download as much as you like (provided your ratio stays above 1.25) without caring for seedtime

stoi
07-21-2011, 05:27 PM
but if you have a seedox on BCG you can do the same as you should get a 1 ratio on every torrent quite easy.

If you get a 1 with uploading you dont need to stay on the torrent for 3+ days.

dagg3r
07-25-2011, 05:55 AM
BG has abt 4K+ PC games. If you are interested, then shoot me ur email in PM. I will invite you to BG.

-dagg3r

GooDay4U
07-29-2011, 05:47 AM
nice stoi lol