PDA

View Full Version : Indian music and Indian movies

kovigeza
07-11-2011, 04:58 PM
Hello

I want torrent tracker with Indian music and Indian movies.
What is the best? I want tracker names.

Thank you!

n00bz0r
07-11-2011, 05:11 PM
DesiTorrents is a private tracker specializing in indian content.
Demonoid and IPT have some Indian stuff too.

whatcdfan
07-11-2011, 05:30 PM
mastitorrents

desibbrg

absent_today
07-12-2011, 04:35 AM
Infact TL also have Indian Music and Movies.

Cut-Copy-Paste
07-12-2011, 05:20 AM
DesiTorrents is a private tracker specializing in indian content.

As said currently DT is biggest tracker with Indian Content after dismissive of bwt. By the way they are having open invites after long time so it is also gud time to get their. Otherwise earlier they asked for 10$ for Invite.

LazyGuy
07-12-2011, 07:18 AM
torrentday has added a new section for Bollywood movies and songs,
inexplicably so
this comes after they tried to peddle the users into downloading some kinda "TorrentDay Optimized Browser"

kadrykov
07-12-2011, 08:43 AM
Why don't you try some public trackers such as ET or 1337x where some of scene content is uploaded.

swas1980
07-12-2011, 10:08 AM
desitorrents rules currently in the Indian content.another good private site is dctorrent which has some good seeded torrents.Currently IPT has been adding a lot of Indian contents and once BwT comes back it would be at par with DT.

Evelyn
07-12-2011, 11:10 AM
As said currently DT is biggest tracker with Indian Content after dismissive of bwt. By the way they are having open invites after long time so it is also gud time to get their. Otherwise earlier they asked for 10$ for Invite.
Wrong information !!
you can resister for free, but you can't download anything.
you need to pay minimum 10euros for getting download access what they called subscription.

Hello

I want torrent tracker with Indian music and Indian movies.
What is the best? I want tracker names.

Thank you!

after desitorrent it's iDesiR .
Due to a malicious Hacking attempt, iDesiR went offline. they will be back in 1-2 weeks.

Cut-Copy-Paste
07-12-2011, 11:46 AM
Wrong information !!
you can resister for free, but you can't download anything.
you need to pay minimum 10euros for getting download access what they called subscription

That wont be applicable if you receive invite from a member. Earlier what u suggested was only way of getting FUNCTIONAL account. As for now Invites are open.

So only thing that was wrong was $ sign.

Evelyn
07-12-2011, 12:10 PM
That wont be applicable if you receive invite from a member. Earlier what u suggested was only way of getting FUNCTIONAL account. As for now Invites are open.

So only thing that was wrong was $ sign.

ah i see, but in their FAQ they mentioned they "sell" invite.
hey thanks:) i just seen they have given invites to power users.

superpagla
07-12-2011, 12:50 PM
I use ddl for hindi movies and video....And i am not satisfied with that....If there is a good tracker, pls be kind enough to spare me an invite....

BTW, Isn't this thread in the wrong section.....

anon
07-12-2011, 01:32 PM
this comes after they tried to peddle the users into downloading some kinda "TorrentDay Optimized Browser"

What's that? An IE shell stuffed with some ads and a donation button?

BTW, Isn't this thread in the wrong section.....

No. He's just asking for information on Indian trackers and that's fine in this section. Your request isn't, however ;)

LazyGuy
07-12-2011, 03:54 PM

didn't dl it myself
my mind registered it as malware/scamware
i want to leave TD but i have a good buffer which i have to use up first

@op
did you check the Bollywood section in TD yet?

njuubie
07-12-2011, 07:06 PM
Indians have the Interwebs?

Glitterstep
07-13-2011, 01:39 AM
Any idea whether BWT's gonna be back online?

Update from Bwtorrents

I am happy to say that we are much closer to having BwTorrents alive and well once more. A lot of the required programming has been done and we are in the process of testing and configuring the site. So just a little more patience and understanding from all of you will be greatly appreciated

Update for members who aren't able to understand why it's taking so long to get the site up and running. Yes the servers are ready, the website has been moved however we are experimenting with a new idea (something no desi tracker has ever implemented)which will make the site superfast and deliver a unique browsing experience

goku20010
07-13-2011, 07:45 PM
http://exdesi.com
http://www.idesir.com
http://dctorrent.com/

merwais
07-14-2011, 03:35 AM

anon everyone knows you are a cheater and cheated on every single private tracker and on 90% private trackers your IP is on blacklist ;)
So before spreading junk, you better fix your image first, your image is completely F**ked up.

Cheater is leaving comments LMAO. :lol::lol::lol:

n00bz0r
07-14-2011, 03:48 AM

anon everyone knows you are a cheater and cheated on every single private tracker and on 90% private trackers your IP is on blacklist ;)
So before spreading junk, you better fix your image first, your image is completely F**ked up.

Cheater is leaving comments LMAO. :lol::lol::lol:
It so happens that his posts make more sense than yours.

anon
07-14-2011, 01:19 PM
I was going to reply to his post, but I think that's what trolls seek from other people.

merwais
07-14-2011, 03:39 PM
I was going to reply to his post, but I think that's what trolls seek from other people.
You can't reply because you are a cheater.
I am not cheating on private trackers via sb-innovation :lol:

Anon is cheating on every single private tracker with sb-innovation cheat system.

Before inviting Anon to any private tracker, think 10 times.
if you don't like a private tracker then simply send an invite to Anon and list him in your invite tree to get banned from that private tracker for life :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anon is da sb-innovation boy, Mr well-known Cheater :P

anon
07-14-2011, 04:00 PM
Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself, now?

I know you have the ability to teleport to FST when someone mentions TorrentDay, but what else?

merwais
07-14-2011, 07:25 PM
I don't give a sh!t about Torrentday or Torrentleech or Revolutiontt or thepiratebay, F**k them all and their owners. All i know is, you are Mr.Cheater :P:P:P:P

Using sb-innovation cheating system and faking upload speed, have some manner and respect the seeders. If you are downloading something, at least share back 50%.

Mr sb-innovation cheater. Now a days cheaters are chatting in forums and defending himself :P :P :P goddammit stop cheating!!!!!!! you bad boy cheater!!!!

anon
07-14-2011, 08:28 PM
I don't give a sh!t about Torrentday

If you are downloading something, at least share back 50%.

Evelyn
07-14-2011, 10:22 PM
how the F*** you changed that to black ?? v3 ? can it be done in earlier version of utorrent, i mean the black :) or any other color ? ?

anon
07-14-2011, 10:28 PM
That's the Windows color scheme. :P

I can post it here if you want.

Evelyn
07-14-2011, 10:59 PM
That's the Windows color scheme. :P

I can post it here if you want.
wtf.... are you visually challenged ? using high-contrast themes ?

btw did you attempted any rape on merwais ? why he is so fucked up wiht you .. lolz

anon
07-14-2011, 11:06 PM
wtf.... are you visually challenged ? using high-contrast themes ?

It's not a high-contrast theme. It's a dark one. Looks cool, doesn't double as a 1000-watt lightbulb, and supposedly saves power.

btw did you attempted any rape on merwais ?

He'd really like that :P

IdolEyes787
07-14-2011, 11:14 PM
You can't reply because you are a cheater.
I am not cheating on private trackers via sb-innovation :lol:

Anon is cheating on every single private tracker with sb-innovation cheat system.

Before inviting Anon to any private tracker, think 10 times.
if you don't like a private tracker then simply send an invite to Anon and list him in your invite tree to get banned from that private tracker for life :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anon is da sb-innovation boy, Mr well-known Cheater :P

I find it odd that you are so vocally against ratio cheating as presumably it so goes against the whole concept of filesharing but I have yet to hear a peep from you ranting against those people who set up closed sites where only the select few are granted the privilege to "share".
Yes ratio cheating is wrong but at least it's an understandable reaction to something and not just adolescent power tripping.

Evelyn
07-14-2011, 11:20 PM
offtopic:
is their any way that we can change the progress bar color of utorent v2 ?
i want to change the progress-bar color of my uploded (initial seeding)** torrents.. possibilities ?

** in order to make them look different & dont get deleted by mistake :D

anon
07-14-2011, 11:53 PM
offtopic:
is their any way that we can change the progress bar color of utorent v2 ?
i want to change the progress-bar color of my uploded (initial seeding)** torrents.. possibilities ?

There's no way to do that as far as I know. If they add such a feature, it won't be to any 2.x build now.

I guess you could put your initial seeding torrents on a separate label...

n00bz0r
07-15-2011, 02:04 AM
I don't give a sh!t about Torrentday or Torrentleech or Revolutiontt or thepiratebay, F**k them all and their owners. All i know is, you are Mr.Cheater :P:P:P:P

Using sb-innovation cheating system and faking upload speed, have some manner and respect the seeders. If you are downloading something, at least share back 50%.

Mr sb-innovation cheater. Now a days cheaters are chatting in forums and defending himself :P :P :P goddammit stop cheating!!!!!!! you bad boy cheater!!!!
Geez!
You really are acting like a clingy bitch who can't/won't let go.
Take the personal attacks up in PM and spare us the repetition of the useless BS you have been posting for a while, please?

fd12
07-25-2011, 06:00 AM
hi since bwtorrents.com is down is there any other site that is as good as bwtorrents.com
thanks

Cut-Copy-Paste
07-25-2011, 06:17 AM

Jeez This was on second pag :dry: (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/435462-Indian-music-and-Indian-movies)

Evelyn
07-25-2011, 07:27 AM
hi since bwtorrents.com is down is there any other site that is as good as bwtorrents.com
thanks
search the forum before you create new threads

awaited
07-25-2011, 07:38 AM
Bwt is back up.

absent_today
07-25-2011, 09:15 AM
I can't get into BWT i tried resetting the password but i didn't get any email despite being in the account database

3dward
07-25-2011, 11:15 AM
dt is better than bwt.

Cabalo
07-25-2011, 11:17 AM
Threads merged.

absent_today
07-25-2011, 11:38 AM
Anyone knows where can i get my account re-activated on BWT ?

Cut-Copy-Paste
07-25-2011, 11:47 AM
dt is better than bwt.

That is so untrue.

Just in case no one knows their is no point of signing up without invite as you would need to donate 10$ to get a account ACTIVATE.

anon
07-25-2011, 03:34 PM

I'd try this if I were you.
http://www.bwtorrents.com/sendmessage.php

Cut-Copy-Paste
07-26-2011, 06:57 AM

You need to message your account detail at [email protected]. This might take a week or so

Cut-Copy-Pasted from their facebook comment ;)

absent_today
07-26-2011, 04:17 PM
Thanks i have filled the details and sent to them

CleverMan
07-26-2011, 07:44 PM
I've registered at that BWtorrents and it says that i'm not full member or smth. Looks like i can download only TV torrents, and must donate to become fool full. Is there alternative way?

a7x
07-26-2011, 09:34 PM
When it comes to money, I believe no other options?

Maybe surveys :ermm:

ElitUser
07-26-2011, 10:13 PM
I'd try this if I were you.
http://www.bwtorrents.com/sendmessage.php
@anon
You don't know what kind of bwtorrents is, I mean the staff of that site are jerk, asshole, money stiller person. They are giving some stupid excuse or some kind of stupid explanation to it's member of bwtorrent. This bwtorrents site were down almost 4 to 5 months and the staff of that site open a face book account of bwtorrent and giving very much stupid explanation for the downtime and telling some kind of stupid story to it's member of the bwtorrents on the facebook. The staff of that site thinking all person are stupid and they can fool every people if they want. Actually lots off people were fooled by the bwtorren's staff, by telling the story on the face book. Their giving explanation is very much funny. Actually those people who were fooled buy this giving explanation do not have any idea about how a website is running and what is need to run a website.

anon if you read those giving explanation and story which was posted on the bwtorrent facebook account for the last 4 to 5 months you will understand what I mean to say.

anon
07-26-2011, 10:23 PM
OK, then I suppose the contact form isn't a good idea. :eyebrows:

merwais
07-26-2011, 10:28 PM
DesiTorrents is better in my point of view
DT is old tracker and having enough member and elite uploaders and getting 5x more releases and encoded version of a movie then BWT.

If DT goes down, BWT is a good alternative.

ElitUser
07-26-2011, 10:29 PM
@anon
actually I don't mean the contact form just I am telling their story
because you are my good friend here :):rolleyes:

DesiTorrents is better in my point of view
DT is old tracker and having enough member and elite uploaders and getting 5x more releases and encoded version of a movie then BWT.

Yes, it's true and the staff of DT is good and honest.

Cut-Copy-Paste
07-27-2011, 07:28 AM
I've registered at that BWtorrents and it says that i'm not full member or smth. Looks like i can download only TV torrents, and must donate to become fool full. Is there alternative way?

Get An invite by Existing member gives you functional account

You don't know what kind of bwtorrents is, I mean the staff of that site are jerk, asshole, money stiller person.
anon if you read those giving explanation and story which was posted on the bwtorrent facebook account for the last 4 to 5 months you will understand what I mean to say.

So are DT staff. If you dont know their was a question rased in a thread at DT a while back. If you see DT has 3 options to donate. 1) DOnate help us to stay alive 2) Subscribe now. Upgrade acc
3) Credit. Purcase credit. So someone asked that why only donation made by 1st option is considered for server cost and their is no bar which represnt amount collected by other option. After few hours or so the thread was deleted unanswered and the user page was deleted.
Yes I knw reason giving by bwt is plain stupid but i have seen worst.

Thats a problem and not solution. I see no point of having 5 encodes of same movie of same size. It just spread out seeders and torrent die sooner. The main weekness of DT over bwt is its Tv section. Few shows are capped with often missing episodes and varing quality due to fact that they are mostly done by users and not proper group. Moreover 60-70% of shows are recorded by cam instead of digitaly recorded. Oh and did i mention People have strange habit of putting their logo/username over it which is just plain annoying. Bwt has its own internal group for recording which genreally rlz exellent quality episodes.

But DT has one BIGGG advantage. It has Desi P0rn section :D

P.S : When i speak of Bwt i refer what they were almost a year ago before they kicked me http://filesharingtalk.com/images/smilies/dry.gif

ghey
07-27-2011, 08:07 AM
30 year old fat people and 40 year old boys ..

they never have solutions to world problems

bijoy
07-31-2011, 06:59 PM
Kinda bump in this thread: today I got a message in my 'spams' that BwT is back after 3-4 months. Although their tracker isn't working atm, its worth checking out.

frankleon47
08-01-2011, 11:35 AM
Every torrent provides you indian stuff..but the format of files is matter in quality..

ElitUser
08-02-2011, 08:22 PM
Just have a question which I have to know because maybe I am wrong which I am thinking
bwtorrents were down for 5 months and they were giving some stupid and dump explanation for the down time reason which is absolutely not trustable and funny. Just 1 week ago site is up but the tracker link were down and they restore the tracker link after 1 week of gap. I am on other good private tracker and I have never seen like this before to take or transfer the backup files of the website 5 monts to a new server and restore the tracker link more then 1 week. Now they are requesting 2000 USD to donate before 1 of September for the site goes well. Their goals is 2000 USD. 2000 USD, really I don't see that kind of money need when you shift backup data to a new server and restore the tracker link.

The explanation was given by the staff of BWT like below

1) Site will come within or after 72 hours

after the time has past the new excuse were like below

2) the power failure at the server side, backup data corrupted, need to re-design. will take some time.

after like 1 month bwt staff reply all is OK, site will be up and running with in 72 hours. After 72 hours past site is not running and the excuse was

3) We order a server to import in India and waiting to configure and setting.

after few days later another excuse were born like this

4) The server we were order stolen from our house, need money to buy a new server and donate money to the respected email address.

The above all post were made on a FaceBook where the bwtorrents created.

after that who will believe on their comments and post

So I am thinking all are SCAM to get huge amount of money. This is what I am thinking and that's why I am asking, am I right to think bwtorrents staff are SCAMMER. Transfer a website to a new server and setting up all well to need 2000 USD, Really funny to me.

arkan
01-09-2012, 05:59 PM
So are DT staff. If you dont know their was a question rased in a thread at DT a while back. If you see DT has 3 options to donate. 1) DOnate help us to stay alive 2) Subscribe now. Upgrade acc
3) Credit. Purcase credit. So someone asked that why only donation made by 1st option is considered for server cost and their is no bar which represnt amount collected by other option. After few hours or so the thread was deleted unanswered and the user page was deleted.

You are correct that all the 3 things should be tracked. But the reason it is not is simply because it was not originally coded that way. And right now we do not want to change any coding (by getting a coder). It is not, I assure you, our objective to be opaque. I tried searching for the deleted thread, but could not find it. If you have the username who posted it and the timeframe, i can look it up and try to restore it.