View Full Version : Mazy's MadHouse Review

smcewa11
07-13-2011, 04:23 PM
aka Mazy's aka MMH

# of torrents: 385
# of members: 15723
# of seeders: 1534
# of leechers: 111

pretime: 2 (I so want to put 1's in all four ratings)
speed: 2 (user uploads, no boxes, few seeders)
content: 1 (torrent numbers are very, very poor; has B.A.R. releases but no idea if this is good or not)
overall: 2 (15k members wtf?)

Invites: invite only? but lots available.

Free leech: Has some freeleech torrents and bonus shop.

Ratio: Easy?

Notes: Speed: point seedbox at site, begin, wait 60 mins, torrents all still at 0%, check connectable and seeds, am connectable and there are seeds, del torrents, del account. Not that bad but it felt like that.

Never bothered with pics as you dont want to join this site. :ermm: Question: is there something important or unique about this site I am missing?

edit: this tracker is years old and never improved.

anon
07-13-2011, 04:30 PM
Approved.

Notes: Speed: point seedbox at site, begin, wait 60 mins, torrents all still at 0%, check connectable and seeds, am connectable and there are seeds, del torrents, del account. Not that bad but it felt like that.

Sounds like a pretty shitty place. :ermm:

KFlint
07-13-2011, 04:47 PM
I would recommend not even reviewing places like this really...!

Cabalo
07-13-2011, 05:14 PM
The more the merrier. It's supposed to give the users the most possible broader view on the BT spectrum.

smcewa11
07-13-2011, 05:22 PM
Must have Community 10/10 :P

How sites last for years is what I want to know.

anon
07-13-2011, 05:55 PM
I would recommend not even reviewing places like this really...!

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning."

I guess this applies to trackers too.

How sites last for years is what I want to know.

Someone keeps on paying the bills. Either that or they paid for the following decade in advance when the place opened. :idunno:

Someone should correct the thread title.

Cabalo
07-13-2011, 06:05 PM
Thread title fixed.

KFlint
07-13-2011, 06:24 PM
The more the merrier. It's supposed to give the users the most possible broader view on the BT spectrum.

Was more implying to concentrate efforts on sites that aren't horrible on all aspects, this one is the king, probably the worst members to torrents ratio ever... But everything provided is fine of course.