PDA

View Full Version : Smallville

narutoflap
07-17-2011, 03:36 PM
Any Smallville Fans ?
Smallville Is One Of My Favorite TV Show.

Anyone Think There Will Be 11th Season Of Smallville?

iLOVENZB
07-18-2011, 01:17 PM
Smallville is still going? Pretty sure it stopped getting aired on FTA TV here around the 3rd season.

a7x
07-18-2011, 05:17 PM
you watch all season.hell that was ridiculous.i get bored after season 4,same storyline but different actor

joeyp
07-30-2011, 09:18 PM
no it was cancelled aqfter 10 seasons

potentialhbomb
07-31-2011, 03:21 AM
I tried watching about 6 episodes and I just couldn't keep on.

Definitely not my style, targeted audience is probably teenage girls, like some sort of One Tree Hill atmosphere with a superhero thrown in it.

I tried watching about 6 episodes and I just couldn't keep on.

Definitely not my style, targeted audience is probably teenage girls, like some sort of One Tree Hill atmosphere with a superhero thrown in it.

Sporkk
07-31-2011, 04:25 AM
It was alright at times. What else did we have to watch since they cancel everything anyway. I think they talked of a possibility to make a new series out of it but they would need a lot of improvements for me to watch again.

The show was poorly written and I was not impressed with most of the acting. Not sure of his real name but once Lex left the show it became more of a chore to watch.

IdolEyes787
07-31-2011, 12:57 PM
It was alright at times. What else did we have to watch since they cancel everything anyway. I think they talked of a possibility to make a new series out of it but they would need a lot of improvements for me to watch again.

The show was poorly written and I was not impressed with most of the acting. Not sure of his real name but once Lex left the show it became more of a chore to watch.

Basically this.Other than that it was just some more teen oriented standard WB trash and was never really Superman to begin with.
Also as this like all similar shows if the series lasts long enough (as in this case) the cast start looking way too annoyingly long in the tooth for their roles.If something like this is going to work at all it needs to stay young and sexy.

davidkk
07-31-2011, 08:04 PM
I have watched the series, on and off from the beginning. It got a little complicated, and way too supernatural for my liking. I did catch the last half of the last episode, and I did enjoy that. I always loved the actor who played Lex Luthor. Of course in the end Superman finally saved the day, and dons his Superman attire. The stuff at the end at the Daily Planet was great. I did like all the flash back scenes, many of which I enjoyed, first hand, over the years.

brucesphilips
08-08-2011, 05:39 AM
I think they should make a season 11. The ending was too fast. The 2 hour finale just kinda slipped. They used CGI to show Tom Welling dressed up as Superman and never did a close up of that. The encounter with Dark Sied was lame and too fast.