PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop Cs Retail Tda Version 295mb

sharedholder
11-11-2003, 12:41 PM
Suprnova.

http://server3.uploadit.org/files/111103-adretailcs.jpg

sharedholder
11-11-2003, 01:51 PM
  ÉÍÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÍ»
        º                  T H E  D I V I N E  A L C O H O L I C S                  º
        ÈÍÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄͼ

ÉÍÄÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÄÍ»        ÉÄËÄÄËÄÄÄËÄÄÄÄËÍÄÄÄÍËÍÄÄÄÍËÄÄÄÄËÄÄÄËÄÄËÄ»        ÉÍÄÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÄÍ»
    ÈΠ           ÈÍÄÍÍÍÍÍÄͼÍÊÍÍÊÍÍÍÊÍÍÍÍÊÍÍÍÍÍÊÍÍÍÍÍÊÍÍÍÍÊÍÍÍÊÍÍÊÍÈÍÄÍÍÍÍÍÄͼ            μ
    ²³                            The Divine Alcoholics Present:                          ³±
    ²³                                Adobe PhotoShop CS 8.0                              ³±
    ²³                                                                                    ³±
    ²³    Supplied By ...: Jim Beam            Release Date ....: 11-10-2003            ³±
    ²³    Packed By .....: Jack Daniels        Genre/Type ......: Graphics Design        ³±
    ²³    Tested By .....: Captain Morgan      Release Size ....: 1CD xx/21->15mb        ³±
    ²³    Protection ....: Serial/Activation    Method ..........: bin/cue                ³±
    ²³    Developer .....: Adobe                Rating ..........: 09/10                  ³±
    ²³                                                                                    ³±
    ɼËÍÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÍËÈ»
    Èμ Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Èμ
    ÈÍÄÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÄÍ»                                            ÉÍÄÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÄͼ
    ÉÍÄÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÄͼ                                            ÈÍÄÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÄÍ»
    ÈΠ                                                                                   μ
    ²³                                  Release Notes:                                    ³±
    ²³  Where to begin? No group bashing.. so I will simply say SoSISO was not fully      ³±
    ²³  working among other issues which don't need to be brought up. Here is retail      ³±
    ²³  version with working crack. Enjoy:)                                              ³±
    ²³  Get superior results faster with the all-new industry-standard Adobe® Photoshop  ³±
    ²³  CS software and its integrated Web production application, Adobe ImageReady CS    ³±
    ²³  software. Create the highest quality images more efficiently than ever before    ³±
    ²³  with this powerful upgrade from Photoshop 7.0. You’re in control with powerful,  ³±
    ²³  next-generation features that help graphic and Web designers, photographers,      ³±
    ²³  and video professionals.                                                          ³±
    ²³                                    Check It Out:                                    ³±
    ²³                  http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/main.html                  ³±
    ɼËÍÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÍËÈ»
    Èμ Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Ð Èμ
    ÈÍÄÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÄÍ»              Installation:                ÉÍÄÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÄͼ
    ÉÍÄÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÄͼ            Unrar Burn Install              ÈÍÄÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÄÍ»
    ÈΠ                     Use Any 24 Digit Serial For Installation                      μ
    ²³          Overwrite AdobeLM.dll & Tw10122.dat with 2 files from /crack dir          ³±
    ²³                        AGAiN Owns All Rights To This Rip                            ³±

riku_x
11-11-2003, 03:09 PM
downloading. :D

Johnny_B
11-11-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by From the .nfo file
Release Notes:
Where to begin? No group bashing.. so I will simply say SoSISO was not fully working among other issues which don't need to be brought up. Here is retail version with working crack. Enjoy
Not to mention the crappy release from PARADOX. <_<

Thanks for the info sharedholder. I&#39;m downloading this one right now.
:beerchug:

Dapadipz
11-11-2003, 03:45 PM
Thanks SH, Il Get This Copy Now ;)

MetroStars
11-11-2003, 03:57 PM
u crazy photoshop goons.. :lol: :lol:

na just kidding...

coming from a fireworks user :lol:

j4y3m
11-11-2003, 04:25 PM
ill download it tonight&#33; :D

Cage72
11-11-2003, 05:34 PM
I get the following message when I click it on the SuperNova Site

"No Known Mirror"

Does that mean it&#39;s not and available open source right now or something?

Dapadipz
11-11-2003, 06:02 PM
Got It :)

Posted The Hash ;)

Cage72
11-11-2003, 06:13 PM
So it&#39;s available on kazaa now? keeps searching doesn&#39;t find anythig

j4y3m
11-11-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Cage72@11 November 2003 - 17:34
I get the following message when I click it on the SuperNova Site

"No Known Mirror"

Does that mean it&#39;s not and available open source right now or something?
same error :( :o

Solidsnake99
11-11-2003, 11:43 PM
This one is da bomb B) , they even cracked the setup serial generator. You can enter any number in the serial, not to mention the date problem was fixed.

SWEET &#33;

Cage72
11-12-2003, 01:22 AM
Solid...might you have a hash for us..or where you got your copy from? Thanks

Solidsnake99
11-12-2003, 03:27 AM
I got it off Mirc. Assuming you know how to use Mirc and have it set up properly, go to www.packetnews.com and search for photoshop cs. There will be results of bots where you can download it from. Some fast, some slow.

j4y3m
11-12-2003, 01:29 PM
Just Got It Off mIRC :P

j4y3m
11-12-2003, 07:37 PM
I Can&#39;t Notice Any Difference From 7 :blink:

riku_x
11-12-2003, 07:56 PM
I downloaded my copy off of BitTorrent and it said the download was complete.
but when I opened the folder that I saved it in it wasn&#39;t a .rar file.
It was just a lot of files that were named TDA-APS8.001, TDA-APS8.002 and so forth.
What to do? should I redownload or what?

thanks in advance. :rolleyes:

j4y3m
11-12-2003, 08:01 PM
Right Click On The .001 And Open It With WinRAR :)

Engvalt
11-14-2003, 12:59 AM
Hey. I&#39;m pretty new to this forum but have been using KaZaA-LiTe for a long time now... anyways... now that that&#39;s aside I was wondering if someone could tell me what to do with these .bin and .cue files. :rolleyes: Much help appreciated&#33;

riku_x
11-14-2003, 03:03 PM
Pinned Topic on how to burn .bin .iso .nrg files. (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=56059)