PDA

View Full Version : [Request] 1 x bitme.org

kotya
07-18-2011, 09:33 AM
Hi all,
I need an invite for bitme.org or anything similar. I have excellent ratios on bithdtv and tl.

Thanks

A13
07-18-2011, 10:23 AM
What're you looking for? If you're looking at learning content, try out library.nu. They have a lot of good books.

kotya
07-18-2011, 05:43 PM
What're you looking for? If you're looking at learning content, try out library.nu. They have a lot of good books.
it looks good. Thanks for recommendation. But still it would be nice to have some tracker.

Glitterstep
07-18-2011, 06:01 PM
elbitz

REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN - Signup
Important - Note: Registrations are Open for a short time. Do not create duplicate accounts else all your accounts will be banned including your IP. Respect the RULES

http://elbitz.net

A13
07-18-2011, 07:27 PM
it looks good. Thanks for recommendation. But still it would be nice to have some tracker.

Why would it be nice to have some tracker?

kotya
07-18-2011, 10:19 PM

more chances of finding books i need :)

killercam101
07-18-2011, 10:24 PM

you will not find what you're looking for therefore no bitme invite for you! :O

pone44
07-19-2011, 01:43 AM
what books are you looking for? As someone said,library.nu,demonoid or myanonmouse has a lot of audio books and ebooks.

anon
07-19-2011, 02:14 AM
what books are you looking for? As someone said,library.nu,demonoid or myanonmouse has a lot of audio books and ebooks.

Hey man, long time no see! What's kept you so busy?

Tv Controls you
07-19-2011, 02:31 AM
Library.nu has a vast majority of books to offer. I highly recommend it.. It is a ddl site not a tracker, but it hosts most of the books on a site called file.it (i believe)
And it is super fast has virtually no wait time and no limit (I have never ran into it), and allows multiple downloads at once.

I would be curious to see a comparison in content between bitme and library

anon
07-19-2011, 02:52 AM
Library.nu

It's a pretty good site and you don't even need to register to use it, which adds to its awesomeness. Their search system drops (assumedly) irrelevant words and that can cause it to return a lot of noise, though - look for "Talking it Over" and tell me what you get.

By the way, you got the acronym wrong. It's DDL, not DLL :P

Tv Controls you
07-19-2011, 02:55 AM
Library.nu

It's a pretty good site and you don't even need to register to use it, which adds to its awesomeness. Their search system drops (assumedly) irrelevant words and that can cause it to return a lot of noise, though - look for "Talking it Over" and tell me what you get.

By the way, you got the acronym wrong. It's DDL, not DLL :P

Sorry got programming on the mind rofl..

Also the search engine is a little weird to use, but I have found searching by author is the best way to go.
Browse through the first 5 pages or so to find the correct book.

aww123
07-20-2011, 11:26 AM
Some people said Bitspyder / Myanonamouse are better trackers than BitMe. If you want invites of the former, by all means PM your email to me:)

anonymous0711
07-20-2011, 11:32 AM
never heard of library.nu before this thread, after checking it out for a little it seems like a great site thanks for the recommendation guys

hopefully it fulfill needs warez-bb and trackers do not and if it doesn't well i didn't even have to register so i can't complain lol

A13
07-20-2011, 11:34 AM
Library.nu has a vast majority of books to offer. I highly recommend it.. It is a ddl site not a tracker, but it hosts most of the books on a site called file.it (i believe)
And it is super fast has virtually no wait time and no limit (I have never ran into it), and allows multiple downloads at once.

I would be curious to see a comparison in content between bitme and library

I found a lot more recently published books at library. A lot of the content on Bitme, especially textbooks, are really old outdated editions. I found library almost a savior to be honest lol

Demonoid has a lot of content too OP, try that too :) Bitme is fairly harsh on their invites, and I don't know if many would take a chance on you given your post history here of mostly just requesting invites.

kotya
07-23-2011, 02:29 PM
I found most of the books i was looking for on library.nu except Spring in action 3rd edition guess i'll have to wait for that one as its quite new.

Thank you all for recommendations.

killercam101
07-23-2011, 04:42 PM
http://www.rapidshare2download.net/forums/ebooks/994041-spring-action-3rd-edition.html

kotya
07-23-2011, 05:33 PM
http://www.rapidshare2download.net/forums/ebooks/994041-spring-action-3rd-edition.html

:D legend!

thanks a lot.