PDA

View Full Version : [HAVE] old LUElinks (ETI) accounts [WANT] AoM,E*,FSC,FTN

DouglasQuaid
07-18-2011, 10:54 AM
I have a couple of old luelinks accounts collecting dust and want to see what I can get for them (not looking for $)
ETI doesn't ban on account trading/IP changes/account sharing if you're worried...
Invites on ETI are 80 tokens (~27 good uploads) if you want to re-invite yourself to get a new ID/Name.
Basically, I'm only looking for invites to higher level trackers. (AoM,E*,FSC,FTN)
Please PM all offers.
Thanks

TTS
07-18-2011, 12:19 PM
pm sent, please check.

MarioXXL
07-18-2011, 04:07 PM
you have PM!

DouglasQuaid
08-09-2011, 03:25 PM
bump
Only looking for a FTN inv right now

IdolEyes787
08-09-2011, 04:18 PM
I have a couple of old luelinks accounts collecting dust and want to see what I can get for them (not looking for $)
ETI doesn't ban on account trading/IP changes/account sharing if you're worried...
Invites on ETI are 80 tokens (~27 good uploads) if you want to re-invite yourself to get a new ID/Name.
Basically, I'm only looking for invites to higher level trackers. (AoM,E*,FSC,FTN)
Please PM all offers.
Thanks

By not looking for $ I assume you mean here else why the request for non-specific higher level trackers?
As for those PMing you I'm also assuming given who they are

equals profit.:ermm:

Btw feel free to report me for spamming.Posting the truth is well worth any penalty I may incur.
Of course the irony in that is that I actually (foolishly ) care about this site while you do not.