PDA

View Full Version : How can I get the invitation in (KG)

Carl0O0S
07-18-2011, 11:10 AM
how can i've invite in Karagarga

i've upload : 15 gb

IdolEyes787
07-18-2011, 11:28 AM
Considering that it will be just used as more trade fodder for you,hopefully you can't.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/434923-Have-PTP-Kg-HDME-TC-Coexist-BitHDTv-Want-waffles-What-nCor

Carl0O0S
07-18-2011, 11:40 AM
My question: How can I get a invitation from this account ?

A13
07-18-2011, 12:47 PM
Considering that it will be just used as more trade fodder for you,hopefully you can't.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/434923-Have-PTP-Kg-HDME-TC-Coexist-BitHDTv-Want-waffles-What-nCor

:yup:

Maybe you can read too while you're at it. I'm sure you can find information somewhere if you peer hard enough. Though I hope you don't get any invites either.

TTS
07-18-2011, 01:01 PM
power user get an invite every week, you have to be poweruser first.

Carl0O0S
07-18-2011, 02:48 PM
power user get an invite every week, you have to be poweruser first.

very thanks man

n00bz0r
07-18-2011, 03:12 PM

and I was under the impression that the traders were getting smarter.. :ermm:

IdolEyes787
07-18-2011, 04:03 PM

A natural assumption but most are clearly savants.

anon
07-18-2011, 04:34 PM
Maybe you can read too while you're at it. I'm sure you can find information somewhere if you peer hard enough.

The FAQ, that little page no one reads, most likely has that sort of information.

But hey, as Idol once said (sort of) - if they were able to follow indications, they wouldn't be trading in the first place.

Carl0O0S
07-18-2011, 05:20 PM

A natural assumption but most are clearly savants.

Imagine that in those who believe that it has the intelligence of the world, which is believed to be all around him are smart and not vice versa.

EvilWalks
07-18-2011, 07:22 PM
Imagine that in those who believe that it has the intelligence of the world, which is believed to be all around him are smart and not vice versa.

What on earth is that dribble supposed to mean?

A13
07-18-2011, 07:33 PM
:idunno:

He is too smart for this mortal to comprehend... or maybe he just needs to work on his grammar. Either one.

Artemis
07-18-2011, 08:02 PM

http://i51.tinypic.com/2dcd4hz.jpg

Arguti
07-19-2011, 01:45 AM
I can't understand one thing... why having a forum for trades and then let the users who used it being treat like shit?

anon
07-19-2011, 02:46 AM
I don't see anyone treated like shit here. Only personal opinions and near-unintelligible replies being made fun of. :idunno:

Tv Controls you
07-19-2011, 02:48 AM
I can't understand one thing... why having a forum for trades and then let the users who used it being treat like shit?

This is a very touchy subject that alot of members disagree on......

I personally believe a mixture of it all... Some good quotes from previous discussions:

Ca_aok:

Very simply put. FST is a business, ads bring in money. Traders visit this site frequently since it's a large trading hub. More hits = more money, bing bang boom.

The_Martinator:

If they got rid of the trading section it wouldn't get rid of the traders. They'd still be here, but they'd just pretend not to be traders, like they do on other forums. Like it, or not, why not at least have it out in the open where you can see it?

Take a look: http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/416028-Trade?

Arguti
07-19-2011, 03:38 AM
Some posts here were a little offensive in my opinion like this:

So I guess you have two options:
starting warning the users who make fun of traders;
put an end to the trade forum.

I prefer the second option because I don't like them too but as I can see this is not a easy question.

Tv Controls you
07-19-2011, 05:23 AM

Your two options are ridiculous, not to mention are worth :shit:

Your two options contradict each other......
In one hand you want people who make fun of traders to be punished (:shit:)
In the other hand you want to get rid of the trader by putting an "end" to the trade forum

Here is the third option you forgot to add:
Fst management will decide what forum categories to add/delete and manage their members as they see fit.

Artemis
07-19-2011, 05:47 AM

I personally believe a mixture of it all... Some good quotes from previous discussions:

Ca_aok:

Very simply put. FST is a business, ads bring in money. Traders visit this site frequently since it's a large trading hub. More hits = more money, bing bang boom.

The_Martinator:

If they got rid of the trading section it wouldn't get rid of the traders. They'd still be here, but they'd just pretend not to be traders, like they do on other forums. Like it, or not, why not at least have it out in the open where you can see it?

That's nice.....how exactly did it fit in with the discussion or was this a hamfisted segue to a personal soapbox ?

There is a trade section here, the rules regarding it are strictly enforced by staff, any extraneous spam and the user gets a warning, last time I looked this wasn't the trade section so the members (retarded or not) are fair game, and in this case the guy (Carlo005) is wandering around the forum with a huge kick me sign, this isn't the first time I have obliged him nor will it be the last.

To Arguti: people get 'treated like shit' here all the time, if you have an opinion and others disagree with it, you'd better have the balls to back it up or pack up your bat and ball and go home. This is a very open forum with many users with radically different opinions to you, so you had better grow a pair because there is fuck all the staff are going to do about someone voicing an opinion that is different to yours........ they might even join in.

n00bz0r
07-19-2011, 05:54 AM
I hope you realize how ridiculous you sound.

Warn people for posting their opinions? Do you even know what a forum is? What it is meant for?
check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum out, if you have some time to spare.

I prefer the second option because I don't like them too but as I can see this is not a easy question.
You want an entire section removed coz certain posts outside of that section offended you? How selfish is that?
What about the majority of traders who don't venture beyond the trade section (and maybe, WTAW thread), who don't mind the direct and truly offensive posts?

Anyway, I'd rather not beat around the bush anymore. I'd like to propose a third option:
If you get offended so easily, try to dumb your sense of morality down a bit.

:yup:

Tv Controls you
07-19-2011, 06:03 AM
That's nice.....how exactly did it fit in with the discussion or was this a hamfisted segue to a personal soapbox ?

I extrapolated any word forms I could piece together from Arguti's hieroglyphic post.

I interpreted his post as:
Why should this forum have a trading section and allow the users who use it to be treated like shit?

It might be a far stretch coming from his original post....

Artemis
07-19-2011, 06:26 AM
I extrapolated any word forms I could piece together from Arguti's hieroglyphic post.

I interpreted his post as:
Why should this forum have a trading section and allow the users who use it to be treated like shit?

It might be a far stretch coming from his original post....

fairy nuff, I thought it was particularly petulant myself, but it wasn't half as bad as the sanskrit from carlo, ah well they must be up past their bedtime and getting tired and scratchy.....

P2PDog
07-19-2011, 07:16 AM

Ca_aok:

The_Martinator:

Just a small correction. It wasn't The_Martinator who made that quote...

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/416028-Trade?p=3469181&viewfull=1#post3469181

OK, carry on... :)

Arguti
07-19-2011, 01:51 PM
English is not my mother language, that's why I'm not very active. If you want I can stay that way.

Can't see why my two options are ridiculous, basically if you have a trade forum you should treat the users with respect and not calling them stupid directly or not. And I don't mean the others post saying he shouldn't get the invite because those are opinions. If you can't respect them then you should put an end to those foruns. At least you would prevent a lot of spamming and trolling.

n00bz0r
07-19-2011, 02:05 PM
English is not my mother language, that's why I'm not very active. If you want I can stay that way.

Can't see why my two options are ridiculous, basically if you have a trade forum you should treat the users with respect and not calling them stupid directly or not. And I don't mean the others post saying he shouldn't get the invite because those are opinions. If you can't respect them then you should put an end to those foruns. At least you would prevent a lot of spamming and trolling.
If it makes you feel any better, english is not my first language either.
As for the remaining part, I'd rather keep quiet than argue.

The_Martinator
07-19-2011, 04:02 PM

Ca_aok:

The_Martinator:

Just a small correction. It wasn't The_Martinator who made that quote...

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/416028-Trade?p=3469181&viewfull=1#post3469181

OK, carry on... :)

Why you....! Finally I was given some credit for something I didn't do. DO YOU have any idea how hard that is for me? :lol:

Arguti, in every day life, do you always get treated with a smile and does everyone always like you? I don't and I prefer people being honest to me, tbh.

IdolEyes787
07-19-2011, 04:19 PM
At least you would prevent a lot of spamming and trolling.

As opposed to exactly what ,a bunch of insincere ass-kissing ,pointless facts and idiots attempting to trade their way into places that they obvious have neither need or respect for?
Also why should I show respect for anyone that given the situation clearly doesn't deserve any? I'd seriously rather be permanently banned from FST than be forced into such hypocrisy.

anon
07-19-2011, 04:32 PM
English is not my mother language

It's not mine either. A large chunk of the regulars doesn't have English as a first language.

About n00bz0r's post, which you classified as offensive - we were all new to this stuff once, but I don't think starting a thread here to ask a question that would have been answered within a minute of looking at the trackers' own FAQ is very bright.

Arguti
07-19-2011, 05:05 PM
Also why should I show respect for anyone that given the situation clearly doesn't deserve any? I'd seriously rather be permanently banned from FST than be forced into such hypocrisy.

Well, you should ignore them then.

It's just strange that a forum encourage trading with a specific section and let 90% of it's users making fun of them.

But now I guess the problem is mine, I'm not used to it.

Arguti, in every day life, do you always get treated with a smile and does everyone always like you? I don't and I prefer people being honest to me, tbh.

Yeah, maybe I'm overreacting... I was just trying to understand why these discussions seem to don't have an end here.

The_Martinator
07-19-2011, 06:42 PM
That's simple, because people have taken chances on other new people before and most have been screwed over by these new people (trading, cheating, etc. resulting in a warning or worse). You tend to get negative. Also, there are virtually no traders here that trade because they don't know any better, they do it to use trackers as sort of a currency. Generalising is never a good thing, but here we're talking about 99% and I'm not sure about the other 1%....

Artemis
07-19-2011, 08:15 PM

It's not really your grasp on english that is the problem here, you're a bit of a dull bulb if you see life in such simplistic terms. Also as I explained rather carefully before, the trade forum is moderated actively for spam, if a user complains and there is valid proof then a user gets a warning for off topic or spam posts.
But guess what, your not in the trade forum here toto, the rest of the forum is for users to freely express their opinions, if you don't like those opinions, if they offend your finer sensibilities then leave, you don't HAVE to be here.
If you do not have an opinion that you can back up, then you won't get any respect,simple you have to earn respect around here, not automatically expect everything is going to be all fuzzy and warm. So as I said before if you wish to be active outside the trade forum then it would probably be wise to grow a set of balls.

a7x
07-19-2011, 08:22 PM
How can I get the invitation in (KG)?

4 pages and continue.

anon
07-19-2011, 08:38 PM
How can I get the invitation in (KG)?

4 pages and continue.

You'll get used to it.

Arguti
07-19-2011, 10:21 PM
It's not really your grasp on english that is the problem here, you're a bit of a dull bulb if you see life in such simplistic terms. Also as I explained rather carefully before, the trade forum is moderated actively for spam, if a user complains and there is valid proof then a user gets a warning for off topic or spam posts.
But guess what, your not in the trade forum here toto, the rest of the forum is for users to freely express their opinions, if you don't like those opinions, if they offend your finer sensibilities then leave, you don't HAVE to be here.
If you do not have an opinion that you can back up, then you won't get any respect,simple you have to earn respect around here, not automatically expect everything is going to be all fuzzy and warm. So as I said before if you wish to be active outside the trade forum then it would probably be wise to grow a set of balls.

These are not friendly foruns as I can see and I don't want to grow that set of balls because I don't need them. p2p is about fun to me and not to be pissed every time, that's not me. So, I'm gonna follow your advice and stay only browsing the foruns.

Tv Controls you
07-19-2011, 10:34 PM
I don't want to grow that set of balls because I don't need them

This is going to be someones new signature... rofl lmfao :lol:

anon
07-19-2011, 10:40 PM
It's a clear case of makes sense in context (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ItMakesSenseInContext).

n00bz0r
07-20-2011, 01:40 AM
I don't want to grow that set of balls because I don't need them.

The things FST makes you say and do..

P2PDog
07-20-2011, 04:55 AM
Why you....! Finally I was given some credit for something I didn't do. DO YOU have any idea how hard that is for me? :lol:

It's OK, I'm sure most people here, once they saw an intelligent quote attributed to you, realized there must have been some kind of mistake :P

+1