PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Bitmetv invite

mathusela
07-18-2011, 04:15 PM
Hi guys. I want to make a request for a bitmetv invite. I am a big tv show buff and i would love to be the member of this tracker. i promise to be active, seed well and maintain a good ratio which wont be a problem as is evident from my speedtest. So i will be really grateful if someone can spare me an invite.Thanks in advance.

Ratios:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/171/latestratio.png/

Speedtest:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1290926665.png

anon
07-18-2011, 04:46 PM
Hi guys. I want to make a request for a bitmetv invite.

I want to make a request for scc invite.

I want to make a request for bitmetv invite please.

I want to make a request for bitme invite.

Can someone please spare me a TL invite.

This forum is bigger than the invite section, you know.

mathusela
07-18-2011, 06:03 PM
i know and when i do have something to offer i will and it doesnt say in the rules that i can t ask for an invite in the INVITE section and by the way i havent received a single invite from my requests.

karachidude
07-18-2011, 06:10 PM
bitmetv is one of the sites where its hard to keep ratio,so i have heard

anon
07-18-2011, 06:16 PM
it doesnt say in the rules that i can t ask for an invite in the INVITE section

I didn't say that was the case. I only hinted at that you apparently come here mostly to ask for invites, a behavior which is frowned upon.

IdolEyes787
07-18-2011, 07:22 PM
If you are really a "big TV show buff" then you would do better to ask for BTN or TVTorrents instead.
That is unless you wish to be a slave to autodownload for your entire tenure there.

mathusela
07-18-2011, 07:25 PM
are btn and tvt better than bmtv bcz i thought it was the best tracker and source for tv shows and has content that other trackers dont.

LubTheStaringCat
07-18-2011, 07:25 PM
When you get to 5 gigs you can upload your own stuff, which Isn't that hard to find.

anon
07-18-2011, 08:33 PM
are btn and tvt better than bmtv bcz i thought it was the best tracker and source for tv shows and has content that other trackers dont.

Tell us that rare stuff you seek. Chances are TvT will have it, and ratio-keeping is much easier there.

mathusela
07-18-2011, 08:43 PM
you know old tv shows like married to the kellys, dharma and greg, rodney, missmatch, the collector, earth final conflict etc.

anon
07-18-2011, 09:01 PM
Some of those are available, seeded.

bijoy
07-18-2011, 09:10 PM
As far as I can remember it was open for signu few weeks ago.

DarkWave
07-19-2011, 11:55 AM
I once believed a guy like you, and i got my invite privileges removed... After some long long time, i got them back! But' i'm not goint to do the same mistake for the 2nd time

If you only uploaded 20G in TL, sorry, but i find the speedtest completelly bs.

anonymous0711
07-20-2011, 11:25 AM
BTN had dharma and greg and earth final conflict i didnt see the others but my search may have been input wrong as im not familiar with the other shows so i could have misspelled or not known exactly what to search for...

Never having been on BMTV i cannot compare them but i can say i have been on BTN since it started and its a great site, it is ratioless which is nice for those with less than ideal speeds(though you dont seem to fall in that category), the content is good and i have almost always found what i am looking for there, the speeds good, and the community and staff seem very helpful. It is also always improving, it hasnt been around for as long as many of these other sites and so they are always taking suggestions and making improvements based on the opinions of the community. The Staff recommendations section has also introduced me to a few shows i enjoy but wouldnt have watched otherwise so all in all i think its a great site and if you are rly in a TV lover and not just interested in BMTV for its name then you should check it out

dagg3r
07-23-2011, 07:56 AM
mathusela, have u used a seedbox ?
the place where u reside, u r better off with ratioless trackers.

1000possibleclaws
07-23-2011, 09:09 AM
When you get to 5 gigs you can upload your own stuff, which Isn't that hard to find.

It's an unneeded pain in the arse though, especially when most of its unique content is likely obscure shitty tv regular folk would not watch anyways. This guy appears to be another tracker-collecting nutjob rather than a tv buff so I'm skeptical, is all.

A13
07-23-2011, 01:28 PM
you know old tv shows like married to the kellys, dharma and greg, rodney, missmatch, the collector, earth final conflict etc.

Dharma and Greg, Rodney, The Collector, and Earth Final Conflict are all on IPT as of right now with full complete seasons. While you wait for yourself to get a BMTV invite (and I heard BTN is actually better) you can download those from IPT and watch them :)

It's an unneeded pain in the arse though, especially when most of its unique content is likely obscure shitty tv regular folk would not watch anyways. This guy appears to be another tracker-collecting nutjob rather than a tv buff so I'm skeptical, is all.

This I am too...

whatcdfan
07-23-2011, 03:24 PM
Hi guys. I want to make a request for a bitmetv invite. I am a big tv show buff and i would love to be the member of this tracker. i promise to be active, seed well and maintain a good ratio which wont be a problem as is evident from my speedtest. So i will be really grateful if someone can spare me an invite.Thanks in advance.

To begin with, I don't believe Pakistani ISP's offer that much uploading speeds, so it has to be fake.
That and I don't give invites to the people who don't care to use a decent image hosting site.

As for the better TV tracker, in my humble opinion, I think Bitmetv sucks big time, I am yet to find something on it that I couldn't on TVT also it's fuckingly difficult to keep a good ratio there, BitmeTv is only good to be used as a P2L tracker.
Also BTN has improved significantly since it's birth and serves the purpose well, along with TVT.

anon
07-23-2011, 05:24 PM
The speed test was apparently made from a university connection. Just like with seedboxes, I don't think he'll always have it at his disposal to seed, however - so if he'd still like to continue with his BMTV request, a home speed test would be a more accurate indicator of how he'd fare on the site.

karachidude
07-24-2011, 12:31 PM
^correct