PDA

View Full Version : [Request] RevTT or Torrent-Damage

dr0w
07-21-2011, 05:11 AM
Hey all :)

I am in the need of a good 0day tracker, and i heard alot of good things about both RevTT and Torrent-Damage. So is was hoping that someone could spare me an invite to one of theese sites :cool:

I have been using private trackers for 5+ years now, so i know how to keep a good ratio and all that ;)

Enlightened
07-21-2011, 04:40 PM
5 + years in Private Tracker and u don't have the most "Basic" Trackers like REVTT and TD?- Amazing?

anon
07-21-2011, 06:33 PM
5 + years in Private Tracker

What does that have to do with it? I know people who have been into private torrenting for more time than me, and don't "have" TL or IPT. Or Demonoid.

stoi
07-21-2011, 06:36 PM
Like me lol been in it for 8 years and I only have 1 tracker. (more out of choice than anything else).

Enlightened
07-21-2011, 11:31 PM
5 + years in Private Tracker

What does that have to do with it? I know people who have been into private torrenting for more time than me, and don't "have" TL or IPT. Or Demonoid.

Unless u have NOT been in FST or Zeropaid or any P2P FForum, how can U NOT be expose to some of the "Basic" tracker, like ST,TD,REVTT, Demonoid?.I was expose to these TRackers, only after my first week @ FST,,,,,,that is why I find it hard to beleive ?

A13
07-22-2011, 12:22 AM
How do you define basic? That sounds stupid. From what I'm surmising... I wasn't a member of Demonoid until I was a member of TL, does that make me "amazing"? :rolleyes:

anon
07-22-2011, 12:27 AM
I've been exposed to FTN countless times since I registered here. I demand the invite that's rightfully mine :O

dr0w
07-22-2011, 05:34 AM
Even though i been using private trackers for over 5 years I am only member on 3 sites. I don't wanna be be on a site unless i use it. Still looking for an invite to one of the sites btw ;)

McLovin
07-22-2011, 05:40 AM
hey.. i don't have any of the 2 you asked for.. but if you want one for torrentleech i can hook you up for that.

Enlightened
07-22-2011, 04:17 PM
How do you define basic? That sounds stupid. From what I'm surmising... I wasn't a member of Demonoid until I was a member of TL, does that make me "amazing"? :rolleyes:
"Basic" means - these Trackers DO OPEN FOR SIGNUP, and they are NOT much of a DEMAND for Trading, and one can just Check WTAR [ what Trackers are worth] - STUPID

A13
07-22-2011, 06:08 PM
"Basic" means - these Trackers DO OPEN FOR SIGNUP, and they are NOT much of a DEMAND for Trading, and one can just Check WTAR [ what Trackers are worth] - STUPID

So based on this.... has it never occurred to the wise mind of yours that the dude never cared or wanted to join those sites until now? :rolleyes:

When was the last time RevTT open signups? Or Torrent-Damage? With your little WTAW,does this make BMTV "basic" too? It opened signups about a month ago...

I'm sorry though, I'm not too fluent in your terminologies. I realized basic has to do with trading. Forgive my stupidity, your highness :fear:

dr0w
07-22-2011, 06:42 PM
hey.. i don't have any of the 2 you asked for.. but if you want one for torrentleech i can hook you up for that.
i am already member on torrentleech but i am looking for something similar :) but thanks :)

Enlightened
07-22-2011, 09:35 PM

So based on this.... has it never occurred to the wise mind of yours that the dude never cared or wanted to join those sites until now? :rolleyes:

When was the last time RevTT open signups? Or Torrent-Damage? With your little WTAW,does this make BMTV "basic" too? It opened signups about a month ago...

I'm sorry though, I'm not too fluent in your terminologies. I realized basic has to do with trading. Forgive my stupidity, your highness :fear:

Just that u and I came in to FST, at a very different time. In order to in get in quickly, to private Trackers, most of the members have to Trade for them, or make a ton of "Friends" . Hence, a different view, how one define as "Basic", and "highly in Demand" ?

I bet Trackers like - FTN,SCT,UK-t,REVOLT,SCC,Rabbit,Exigo,FSC,BTmusic - ARE DEFINELY NOT "Basic"

anon
07-22-2011, 09:49 PM
I bet Trackers like - FTN,SCT,UK-t,REVOLT,SCC,Rabbit,Exigo,FSC,BTmusic - ARE DEFINELY NOT "Basic"

ScT, UK-T and FTWR aren't basic... they just aren't.

Enlightened
07-23-2011, 05:03 PM

ScT, UK-T and FTWR aren't basic... they just aren't.

Even most of these Trackers are R.I>P>, , ihave the great fortune, to really enjoy them, when they were around, sure MISS them.

P.s. - another one that is NOT "Basic" is TranceTraffic [TT] - great site.