PDA

View Full Version : Official Dethklok Music Videos

Datalyss
07-24-2011, 10:35 PM
Where can I download them? I tried many torrent sites, and no one is seeding anymore.

If I should not have asked this, tell me, and you won't hear from me again.

anon
07-24-2011, 11:03 PM
If I should not have asked this, tell me, and you won't hear from me again.

Asking where X can be found is OK. Posting DDL or torrent links isn't.

I searched Google and found some seeded (sort of) public torrents. There's "Metalocalypse : Dethklok Official Music Videos" with 2 seeders in seedpeer.com, and "Dethklok - The Dethalbum II (Deluxe Edition)" (which apparently has all the videos as a single AVI file) in TPB with 49 seeders.

Datalyss
07-24-2011, 11:12 PM
Thanks, but actually I found one @ BTjunkie. It contains all 13 MVs in MP4 format. I'm downloading it now, should take about an hour.

Datalyss
07-25-2011, 09:41 AM
My download stopped after it downloaded 90.38MB out of 155MB. This happened 8 hours ago, but I just now got around to posting it here. So, does anybody know of anywhere else to get these files?

anon
07-25-2011, 03:26 PM
Try the "Deluxe Edition" torrent in The Pirate Bay. It comes with all the videos put together as a single file, though.

Datalyss
07-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Yeeeah, I prefer separate files tho. I know Furk.net has them, but then it says "Dethklok Videos.rar" isn't HTTP ready. I know DownloadWeb has them, but they have a poor rating at Web Of Trust.

anon
07-25-2011, 07:05 PM
I know DownloadWeb has them, but they have a poor rating at Web Of Trust.

That's because they're a scam site.

Datalyss
07-25-2011, 07:16 PM
That what I've read.

I really want these files, but I don't know what to do.

It'd be so much easier if Brendon Small hadn't taken down his official Dethklok channel on YouTube. Then I could just use my MP4 Downloader extension to get the files.

Well, I'm now downloading the "Dethklok Music Videos.avi" which (I assume) contains all 13 videos. Now, how do I seperate the AVI into each individual video?