PDA

View Full Version : Do you know about x264.me?

CQ1ST
07-27-2011, 01:43 AM
Hi, I just came across the name x264.me on the forum and I'm wondering what kind of content they'd have

What I really want to know is: Do you know if they have 480p .mkv (much smaller size files) in abundance??

:):):)

mjmacky
07-27-2011, 01:56 AM
yeah they have all content x264, SD resolution, 576p, 720p, 1080p

I used to be there, until I find out the admin is a dull cunt. What a fucking lame bunch they have over there. Just don't talk to anyone and it'll probably be fine. The invites shouldn't be that hard to get.

Frankthetank1
07-27-2011, 02:11 AM
this is probably why the prior owner Groowh tried to sell the site and get rid of it back in 06.

whatcdfan
07-27-2011, 03:17 AM
It's a decent tracker in terms of content and speeds but the staff there is really egoistic arrogant cunts.

Frankthetank1
07-27-2011, 03:27 AM
I hear this a lot. i guess i am going to cross the off my list and just get HDbits instead. :happy:

It's a decent tracker in terms of content and speeds but the staff there is really egoistic arrogant cunts.

anon
07-27-2011, 04:46 AM
Things I learned from this thread:
1. the staff are cunts
2. they have SD, but that doesn't matter too much.

CQ1ST
07-27-2011, 12:46 PM
ok then, I'm keen, can't say I'll be in constant contact with the staff so that doesn't matter to me

Lucifer9999
07-27-2011, 02:15 PM
who the f**k cares about the staff?? you go there for the content, and i tell u, there are not many torrents, but internals are an extremly good quality, often better than hdbits, chd, hdc, hd-t.... the site it's worthing a lot....

whatcdfan
07-27-2011, 03:47 PM
Things I learned from this thread:
1. the staff are cunts
2. they have SD, but that doesn't matter too much.

:lol: Good one Anon.

superpagla
07-27-2011, 04:47 PM
one of my friends used it......not that much content....he thinks iptorrents has more HD content than x264.me.....As lucifer said....Its internal rips are very good....I think awesome hd is much better than this....By the way, it has very few freeleech.....

[Hi Guyz, was away for a few days....feeling good to be back again]

Frankthetank1
07-27-2011, 06:11 PM
Welcome back Superpagla.

Staff does help, though i rarely have contact with staff on any torrent sites. If you ever have a problem it feels good to know they will have your back.

Daniel_30
07-28-2011, 12:03 AM
They're like my dick you shouldn't trust him when you have nughty bitch

mjmacky
07-28-2011, 03:10 AM
who the f**k cares about the staff?? you go there for the content, and i tell u, there are not many torrents, but internals are an extremly good quality, often better than hdbits, chd, hdc, hd-t.... the site it's worthing a lot....

I fucking care about staff. I'm not a mute little mouse who quietly nibbles on its cheese. Here are things about staff that can affect your enjoyment in using the site:
-do they censor and lock most threads for simply disagreeing or disliking certain members
-are they counter productive to regular user uploads
-are they interested in improvements and reorienting it to make the site more user friendly

These things all kind of matter. If you want to post in forums, if you want to point out criticisms in comments, if you want to upload content yourself, it starts to matter how the staff behaves. I really don't care whose "internals" are better than others by some insignificantly small margin, if they act like little bitches, fuck if I'd enjoy the site.

Otherwise, the only thing you're recommending is what these kinds of staff want, for you to just download/upload and keep your fucking mouth shut unless it's a "happy birthday" or "love the site".

Night0wl
07-28-2011, 04:04 AM
They have no small x264 mkv, rather the other way around. Quality with no regard to size, which is why I like them. mjmacky submitted some substandard rips there, that were deleted, which is why he is pissed off. After what he has said about them in a few threads here, I feel bad for ever inviting him there in the first place.

I never got why it is so damn important to badmouth every place you don't like. If you like it then great. If not then shut the fuck up.. and yeah this is pointed specifically at you, mjmacky.. and no not looking to start some lame discussion about it. Just shut the fuck up. End of story, blah blah, cunt!!

mjmacky
07-28-2011, 05:19 AM
They have no small x264 mkv, rather the other way around. Quality with no regard to size, which is why I like them. mjmacky submitted some substandard rips there, that were deleted, which is why he is pissed off. After what he has said about them in a few threads here, I feel bad for ever inviting him there in the first place.

I never got why it is so damn important to badmouth every place you don't like. If you like it then great. If not then shut the fuck up.. and yeah this is pointed specifically at you, mjmacky.. and no not looking to start some lame discussion about it. Just shut the fuck up. End of story, blah blah, cunt!!

The only thing I would have submitted "substandard" would probably be scene encodes, as I view them to be substandard. The content I posted wasn't at all the issue. Since you obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about, and if you don't wish to remain stewing in ignorance, keep reading.

The argument was about redundancy over NFO duplication for posting scene releases. Admin didn't like a logical statement, and requested that I admit to and apologize for intentionally breaking rules (i.e. ass kissing to remedy being questioned), which was one of the most pathetic pleas for face saving I have ever observed. Then he admitted to waiting for me to make any comment about a rule again to ban me, nearly holding back a premature ejaculation. I was actually rather polite through the entire thing, as is my nature, but why speak about it any other way than honestly?

It was thanks to the cunts at x264 that I was even motivated to look at usenet, and it's been great. I'd hate to rely on torrent sites for my content having been exposed to the plentiful speedy world of "binary" newsgroups.

Night0wl
07-28-2011, 05:55 AM
Bitch bitch bitch.. it's getting old and I had hoped you very less of a child than what you're expressing right now.. as well as before.

Grow the fuck up. The site isn't for you. We understand this. Let it go or continue being this child. How old are you.. honestly? I was under the impression you were at least in your 20's, but you keep proving me wrong unfortunately.

Edit: and just for the record. mjmacky was a member for a few days before he started telling staff how to run the site. I would like to see any admin that would take that. I doubt there are any at all.

mjmacky
07-28-2011, 07:31 AM
Edit: and just for the record. mjmacky was a member for a few days before he started telling staff how to run the site. I would like to see any admin that would take that. I doubt there are any at all.

Also incorrect, do you have even the slightest idea of what you're talking about? And how to run the site? It was a reading interpretation of the rules. You speak in quite a hyberbolic tone, usually symptoms of the desperately uninformed.

So for the record: Night0wl doesn't really care about fact checking or representing the truth, he doesn't want anyone bad mouthing the cunts that run one of his favorite sites. He will defend them with blind devotion.

P.S. If not for the reasons I already mention, I'd almost be sorry that you invited me to that site as well, I didn't know you were too much of a follower to even comprehend the caveat I presented you before you invited me there at the time. Bottom line, you tried to sell me the idea of this site, and I warned you that I'm not a quiet little worshipper. But you were certain it wouldn't be a problem and taking your word for it, I joined up. So, eventually the admin (later claiming support from staff) exposed his insecurity complex and behaved accordingly. I filled you in with the story in case you might run into trouble with the admin for having invited me (as would be the polite thing to do). You got quite defensive and said that you don't want to hear anymore details, which kind of let me know the type of individual you are. Then I dissociated. That's our story in its short entirety.

a7x
07-28-2011, 11:12 AM
Now i know about the site, the admin, the members.Thanks for this thread.

CQ1ST
07-28-2011, 08:56 PM
woat that's all fair and interesting

...so they'd probably hate my idea of small mkv vids (150-175mb tv episodes, and 350-700mb movies). I just noticed that .mkv was coming out at half the size of xvid and that's a good thing for bandwidth quotas, I've also got an average size tv, so...

1000possibleclaws
08-07-2011, 07:42 AM
Night0wl I seem to remember you in similar shoes getting bullied by (what I assume to be) the same staffers. I get that you worked out your problems amicably, but as I understand it they were pretty unfair in giving you that ultimatum to begin with. Not too far-fetched that staff are dicks to everyone else as well.

I liked x264 to begin with, because of my limited monthly tranfser. But unfortunately I was disabled as well years ago. Not a bad site to have if you can keep your mouth shut, but its far from irreplaceable especially to me who could not care less what format of videos I watch. I don't think bad staff should be a deal-breaker in this case, because they manage the economy aspect of the site well and the content is good. Advice would be to sign up and never cross paths with the staff or venture into the forums/irc with any opinionated views in mind.

mjmacky
08-07-2011, 09:30 AM
I had forgotten about that, but you're right about night0wl's disablement by the staff. On top of that, I remember him telling me it was because he had an account here on FST, and they demanded that he remove himself from THIS forum.

I think that exemplifies their douchebaggery more than my case. And NOW he stands at the defense of staff decisions, talk about an ass kisser, almost as bad as Oleg. Are BT users prone to lack of self-respect due to prominence of these insecure staff types, or is this just an age thing?

Lucifer9999
08-07-2011, 03:40 PM
and u believe him so easily???

1000possibleclaws
08-07-2011, 06:07 PM
And NOW he stands at the defense of staff decisions, talk about an ass kisser, almost as bad as Oleg. Are BT users prone to lack of self-respect due to prominence of these insecure staff types, or is this just an age thing?

If people don't forgive and forget they will burn down alot of bridges, and that is not just bt related. This happened over 4 years ago, and who knows how staff resolved that decision? Probably very well, because he's even offered to help get my account back. I was a bit surprised he defended the site so staunchly but I don't see that as a link to age or self-respect.

atis198383
08-07-2011, 06:52 PM
HD does not have an x264.me?

CQ1ST
08-07-2011, 07:52 PM
say what?

InTheBasement
08-08-2011, 01:36 PM
He said, "HD does not have an x264.me?" What don't you get about that?

mjmacky
08-08-2011, 02:07 PM
If people don't forgive and forget they will burn down alot of bridges, and that is not just bt related. This happened over 4 years ago, and who knows how staff resolved that decision? Probably very well, because he's even offered to help get my account back. I was a bit surprised he defended the site so staunchly but I don't see that as a link to age or self-respect.

When you're worried about burning a bridge with a 12-year-old on a BT site at around my age... yeah it is a self-respect issue. In real life, it's not so simple to disconnect from people. I ended up collaborating with my former boss on a project, a bridge I thought I'd burned through various arguments, "issues with authority", and me quitting. In the end, it doesn't discount the fact that I'm a talented, bright and determined researcher, and there's mutual benefit to keep in contact after the fact. This is nothing like "bt related", because everything in the bt realm is pretty insignificant, if not completely pointless.

n00bz0r
08-09-2011, 01:15 AM
If a site starts dictating terms of my degree of involvement on other sites, I wont waste a moment in telling em to shove their dump up theirs and leaving it, rather than bending over.
As for X264, I held an account on it eons back. Didn't seem worth the hassle tbh. I'd rather download 720P flick of around 4-5GB size rather than DL SD of around 3+ GB and put up with dumb asshats.

//0.02$

1000possibleclaws
08-09-2011, 03:01 AM
@mjmacky: With exception of What.cd which is pretty relevant and one of a kind, I agree with you.

Lucifer9999
08-09-2011, 06:39 AM
If a site starts dictating terms of my degree of involvement on other sites, I wont waste a moment in telling em to shove their dump up theirs and leaving it, rather than bending over.
As for X264, I held an account on it eons back. Didn't seem worth the hassle tbh. I'd rather download 720P flick of around 4-5GB size rather than DL SD of around 3+ GB and put up with dumb asshats.

//0.02$

ya, but now they have ~2400 movies in sd and around 4000 hdrips(1080p+720p+576p -> of great quality).. of course, many times they go over 8gb, but quality is the most important ;)

Sunny
03-02-2012, 06:38 PM

right on

Stabber
03-02-2012, 06:56 PM

right on

Hey ! Stop talking like that , you will hurt nightowl's feelings .

Btw keep in mind if you are a member of fst and you get an invite there you will get disabled . Don't ask me why , this is how the staff acts

IdolEyes787
03-02-2012, 07:09 PM
ya, but now they have ~2400 movies in sd and around 4000 hdrips(1080p+720p+576p -> of great quality).. of course, many times they go over 8gb, but quality is the most important ;)

I'm punching you so hard in my mind right now in the faint hope that some of it will take corporeal form.

right on

Btw keep in mind if you are a member of fst and you get an invite there you will get disabled . Don't ask me why , this is how the staff acts

Agreeing with anyone who created a (second) account here just to cowardly insult something/someone probably isn't the wisest thing to do.

Night0wl
03-02-2012, 07:10 PM
Unless it's from public giveaway here, I call bullshit. It's quite simple. Invite people you know, not some random person, who can show you some edited proof and a speedtest. How hard can that be. It's not like the site is lacking members. If you use their invites as a commodity to build up some giveaway rep or you accept an invite from some random person on a forum, then you will get warned or most likely disabled.

Read the rules of the sites you are a member of. It's really simple.

BTW try to insult me all you want. I won't be around to read them as I have real life commitments.

@idol, It's probably his own second account

Sunny
03-03-2012, 02:05 AM
double post

Sunny
03-03-2012, 03:17 AM
right on

I was member for a few years before I got disabled:w00t: I had forgotten wearing my sheep BELL and got spotted by one of the goat keepers.

Agreeing with anyone who created a (second) account here just to cowardly insult something/someone probably isn't the wisest thing to do.

Your assumption is false, you should be pleased, but your not "how come?,.. I found the comment I commented on "spot on" thats all. would properly have used words like like"self-righteous" but Count made me smile. I wouldn't sign up again if I could, the site is not that interesting, bet most would be disappointed to find out. I just hope someone got a kick out of kicking me out:D

djjj99
03-03-2012, 06:28 AM
I've been digging 576p content, hopefully we'll see more over time.

glendower
03-03-2012, 08:50 AM
mm this was of my trackers to get but not so sure now..

whatcdfan
03-03-2012, 09:48 AM
@idol, It's probably his own second account

Wrong, please look before you say.

IdolEyes787
03-03-2012, 12:17 PM

Your assumption is false, you should be pleased, but your not "how come?,..

So you just happened to conveniently pop by when a thread about a site you felt the need to slag on happened to be appear?
OK stranger things have happened so let's go with that.

Sunny
03-03-2012, 02:39 PM
Your assumption is false, you should be pleased, but your not "how come?,..

So you just happened to conveniently pop by when a thread about a site you felt the need to slag on happened to be appear?
OK stranger things have happened so let's go with that.

If I felt the need to to slag I've would have have gone to Piratebay and spend some time. believe whatever pleases you the most

IdolEyes787
03-03-2012, 04:33 PM
If I felt the need to to slag I've would have have gone to Piratebay and spend some time. believe whatever pleases you the most

But I get laughed at when I talk about wanting to ride a unicorn.:(

justinius23
03-05-2012, 10:37 AM
man, some trackers don't like this place. i'm on x264, good general tracker for movies in general. i don't interact with staff and keep a good ratio. as long as the rips are watchable i don't mind what size/codec used.