PDA

View Full Version : [Request] techconnection

domenic24
07-27-2011, 09:21 AM
if someone can help me woul be much appreciated!!please dont spam this thread.post only if u want to help me!!!

LubTheStaringCat
07-27-2011, 10:45 AM
I don't want to put a dampener on your request but, do you think someone will risk there Invite Privileges or even there account by Inviting a Trader?

domenic24
07-27-2011, 11:25 AM
I don't want to put a dampener on your request but, do you think someone will risk there Invite Privileges or even there account by Inviting a Trader?

i asked very kindly to not spam my thread.i didnt ask for ftn or fsc.ive asked for a techconnection wich is a low level trackers.i mad only 2 trades in my life so i dont think i am that much of a traderi want the invite for my personal use.

please people dont reply if u dont have a techconnection invite to help me out with!!

IdolEyes787
07-27-2011, 12:07 PM
i mad(e) only 2 trades in my life so i dont think i am that much of a traderi want the invite for my personal use.

Last time you used a similar argument you created a trade thread just 2 days later.:mellow:
Also I think the point is personal use now but as someone who isn't above trading if only "a little" who's to say that somewhere down the road you won't "need" tehconnection or "need" another site more.

Btw and again I'm asking you very politely not to tell other people here what they can and cannot do.Adding a "please" to a sentence doesn't change the intent.

Anyway personally I don't care if you get an TC invite or not but I think you should at least own up to your past.

domenic24
07-27-2011, 12:36 PM
i mad(e) only 2 trades in my life so i dont think i am that much of a traderi want the invite for my personal use.

Last time you used a similar argument you created a trade thread just 2 days later.:mellow:
Also I think the point is personal use now but as someone who isn't above trading if only "a little" who's to say that somewhere down the road you won't "need" tehconnection or "need" another site more.

Btw and again I'm asking you very politely not to tell other people here what they can and cannot do.Adding a "please" to a sentence doesn't change the intent.

Anyway personally I don't care if you get an TC invite or not but I think you should at least own up to your past.

are you the god of this forum? is there any thread that you didnt posted on?i think not.is funny that i was sured you would not be able to resist spamming this thread.anyway is not your fault,the fault is to the people who let this happen and i dont meen just you,there are some few guys that also have something to say about this forum,anyway i will close this thread.the satisfaction of not leaving you spammed it away again is much bigger then getting a invite here.by the way,if you are so pissed off on traders and they are allways pointed,why is there such a big TRADE THREAD here?and why is it very populated.people like the ass...e who asked me for utn so he can give me a techconnection made me trade too.

good luck spamming,maybe you will hit a million posts and get that big prize!!!