PDA

View Full Version : Only in India?

iLOVENZB
07-28-2011, 07:53 PM
She got knocked the fuck out:

http://www.snotr.com/video/5387/Guys_gets_slapped_then_slaps_back

iLOVENZB
07-28-2011, 07:56 PM
Jesus fuck! Pretty sure I'm Christian when it comes to abuse against females.

iLOVENZB
07-28-2011, 08:00 PM
Apparently this is a parody:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJj9N82sxjc

NotLettingItGo
07-29-2011, 01:14 AM

There was a time when I would have condemned him for slapping her back... then I was educated about what women are really about... she got what she deserved.

iLOVENZB
07-29-2011, 01:42 AM
Are you an Indian reject? Mind translating what everyone is yelling about?

megabyteme
07-29-2011, 01:46 AM
There was a time when I would have condemned him for slapping her back... then I was educated about what women are really about... she got what she deserved.

Here's hoping a male screws you over hard enough so that you'll consider ALL of humanity out-to-get you, and you'll hide under a rock for the rest of your pathetic existence. :cheers:

whatcdfan
07-29-2011, 03:45 AM

Disgusting. Everyone involved in it (it begins with the culture, actually)

mjmacky
07-29-2011, 04:22 AM
If you truly don't want anyone slapping you in the face, refrain from slapping people in the face. That's a pretty simple notion. I don't know the full context of the situation (dating show?), but I could see returning a sissy slap. I would have then erupted on anyone wanting to lay their hands on me afterward. I can't really tell what happened in the aftermath there.

Edit: To curb my ultra misogynist appearance, my wife said she feels bad for the guy. I really don't make any gender/sex distinctions, neither do the people I prefer to associate with.

a7x
07-29-2011, 09:36 AM
Listen to what Indian said above.

NotLettingItGo
07-29-2011, 11:23 AM
Here's hoping a male screws you over hard enough so that you'll consider ALL of humanity out-to-get you, and you'll hide under a rock for the rest of your pathetic existence. :cheers:

What kind of fucking spastic reply is that? You fucking moran. Where the fuck do you get off claiming that I've ever claimed females are 'out to get me'. That's precisely what I've not been claiming you complete and utter spastic. You really don't get basic English do you?

megabyteme
07-29-2011, 11:59 AM

What kind of fucking spastic reply is that? You fucking moran. Where the fuck do you get off claiming that I've ever claimed females are 'out to get me'. That's precisely what I've not been claiming you complete and utter spastic. You really don't get basic English do you?

Basically, you should try to remember what you said in your previous post.

NotLettingItGo
07-29-2011, 12:27 PM

Basically, you should try to remember what you said in your previous post.

I did mention that basic English isn't one of your strong points didn't I.

zot
07-29-2011, 02:44 PM
Settle down, Gentlemen. The fight was obviously fake.

I'm surprised that some people actually believe this was a real fight. I'll try to explain why, to me, this was obviously a rehearsed act:

There were 4 cameras filming this, positioned within (roughly) a 120 degree arc around the stage.

This was some rapid-fire editing. In the first 11 seconds, the video was switched between cameras 7 times. Yes, eight different edited views within eleven seconds!

Just before the guy was hit, that video segment was taken from the camera on the far left of the stage.

At 0:08 in the video, the moment she was "slapped" back, the editor switched to the 2nd camera from the left.

From this camera angle, the woman was facing 180 degrees away from the camera when she was "slapped" -- this was the worst possible camera angle of all 4 cameras filming the event. Also, note the combatants' positioning. They were standing obliquely rather than facing each other. The woman was standing blocking the guy's right arm from the camera used in that shot (but to a lesser degree on the camera shots that were edited out)

Since the other 3 cameras would have had a much better angle of the woman receiving the "slap" (the fourth camera from the left had the best angle of all 4 cameras, but none of it's 'fight' video was shown) -- with the TV viewer seeing at least some of her face rather than just the back of her head, as well as the guy's arm in motion -- why would the video editor have chosen to switch to the worst possible camera angle during such an important instant? Could it have been to try to hide the fact that she was never touched at all?

OK, maybe I'm getting a bit too technical and confusing ....

Here's a much simpler clue to the authenticity of this "fight" -- if you play the video in slow motion when she hits that guy, you can see that he jerks his head away before her hand even reaches his face. :lol: