PDA

View Full Version : Here's a challenge for you all.. I've tried my best but can't find it anywhere..

tralalala
07-29-2011, 11:53 AM
So, here's the thing.

My mum asked me if I could do her a favour and try to find the Class Sketch from the Frost Report (with John Cleese and the two Ronnies).

The best i could come up with was a short video from some "Best comic sketches" program, which didn't actually have the whole sketch in it.

It was recently on Youtube but was deleted due to copyright claims.

Was wondering if anyone here could give a shot at finding the actual full original sketch, and not some cheap mock-up.
:)

mjmacky
07-29-2011, 05:43 PM
Tried, failed

It's from 66 so it makes it a bit more complicated. I imagine it never got released onto DVD :sly:

Biggles
07-29-2011, 07:05 PM
It is called "I know my place"

There you go Rafi

http://www.uknowotimean.com/funny-stuff/top-25-sketches/cleese-barker-corbett/

mjmacky
07-30-2011, 01:56 AM
Let me be the first to thank you Biggles, having read up on the skit I started getting an urge to watch it. Though I only put like 10 minutes into actually trying to find the video, I was coming up with nothing useful, I guess it was a matter of using the right sketch title? So how did you find it?

iLOVENZB
07-30-2011, 08:01 AM
Not the funniest sketch with John Cleese in it ...

tralalala
07-30-2011, 11:26 AM
Well done Biggles! I had thought it was called the Class Sketch, which is probably why I never found anything worth while first time round. It's actually quite a witty bit of humour. Thank you! :)