PDA

View Full Version : [Request] uk-two

jamie
07-29-2011, 08:25 PM
No one can invite me to uk-two?
I promise to hide my real ip with OpenVPN and register with a fake email
and is for my personal use (no first time have account)
I bet one week of seedbox
that no one will have the courage to invite me :naughty:

:shifty:change the fucking rules

Who does not dare nothing, hopes for nothing.

IdolEyes787
07-29-2011, 08:38 PM
First tell me the honest ,or in your case the best pretense at honesty ,reason why you want to belong to UK-two?

Also that fact that you are sneaky enough to hide your IP and register with a fake email really,really instils a lot of confidence in your character.
If I can't invite you to UK-two can we at least still be friends?

that no one will have the courage to invite me :naughty:

Courage has nothing to do with it.I don't belong to said site but the overwhelming reason that I wouldn't invite you if i did is that you're a cunt.And not even an interesting one.

Cabalo
07-29-2011, 08:56 PM
Worst request ever ? :unsure:

jamie
07-29-2011, 08:59 PM
Also that fact that you are sneaky enough to hide your IP and register with a fake email really,really instils a lot of confidence in your character.

This is the only reason why 'I use OpenVPN, a form of protest' cause I was banned because 'use OpenVPN.
This care to hide my IP is synonymous with fairness to the tracker that my host (I do not use proxy for poor)

IdolEyes787
07-29-2011, 09:02 PM
That really changed my opinion.

jamie
07-29-2011, 09:03 PM
.I don't belong to said site but the overwhelming reason that I wouldn't invite you if i did is that you're a cunt.And not even an interesting one.

not to offend

jamie
07-29-2011, 09:06 PM
Worst request ever ? :unsure:

Worst?
I say the best, demand without any hypocrisy

IdolEyes787
07-29-2011, 09:09 PM
.I don't belong to said site but the overwhelming reason that I wouldn't invite you if i did is that you're a cunt.And not even an interesting one.

not to offend

You being offended by me calling you a cunt is like a pickerel being offended because I called it a fish.

Btw just you got have to forever live with the title of creating the worst request ever on FST I'd like an invite to UK-two because I hate the very thought of the place.
Not just the thought of it but of the families of it's creators stretching back several generations.
Invite NOW!!!!!!!!

jamie
07-29-2011, 09:25 PM

Really ?

KFlint
07-29-2011, 10:01 PM

Really ?

You definitely were persuasive, so I'm guessing he was sincere.

I would invite you but I'm waiting for UK-Three as I promised myself never to register to a version two anymore. Running The Scene ruined it all for me... :(

jamie
07-29-2011, 10:08 PM
I wrote the truth, 'just because' exchange invitations, I am not a thief and tell lies.
Many people believe this!
I have spoken personally with a staff member from the uk, and I said this (not accepted openvpn or proxy)
This is very bad.
I want to change this .....!!
if I had a tracker forcing my users to use openvpn.

I would invite you but I'm waiting for UK-Three as I promised myself never to register to a version two anymore. Running The Scene ruined it all for me...

Nope Mod.
I want to be invited.(i would like)
Although it is now become a challenge.
I challenge the staff was able to ban them if it came a second time there (as they think they banned? Banning all new IP?)
or by checking the new posts that I write on FST?

Ruined all?
life is another, do not worry, you create your own life outside (you can do it)
family, shopping, sports, TV and so on ..
smile to life and she will smile with you!

LubTheStaringCat
07-29-2011, 10:17 PM
Just doing a quick search, I think this Is the first request for UK-Two.
And judging by the responses so far, future requests will have to do allot better than you have, as well as having a better attitude.

After all you are requesting someone to Invite to UK-Two, look back at your own first post.
If you read this thread as a member of UK-Two, would you Invite you?

I would think they're looking for levelheadedness, and people with discretion.
But judging thus far you'll have to do allot better.

IdolEyes787
07-29-2011, 10:18 PM
Really ?

You definitely were persuasive, so I'm guessing he was sincere.If you cut me I pretty sure that I'd bleed sincerity.

I would invite you but I'm waiting for UK-Three as I promised myself never to register to a version two anymore. Running The Scene ruined it all for me... :(

I made the same mistake with the iPad .Saddest day of my life.

I wrote the truth, 'just because' exchange invitations, I am not a thief and tell lies.
Many people believe this!

Probably it's the whole because you lie thing.
I promise to hide my real ip with OpenVPN and register with a fake email
and is for my personal use (no first time have account)

jamie
07-29-2011, 10:40 PM
Just doing a quick search, I think this Is the first request for UK-Two.
And judging by the responses so far, future requests will have to do allot better than you have, as well as having a better attitude.

After all you are requesting someone to Invite to UK-Two, look back at your own first post.
If you read this thread as a member of UK-Two, would you Invite you?

But judging thus far you'll have to do allot better.

agree 50%
the reasons I have already 'written

ElitUser
07-29-2011, 10:44 PM
What's have in UK-Two ?
I check the WTO but cant see the review.

It is getting popular because of stop the open registration ?

IdolEyes787
07-29-2011, 10:48 PM

No offense but you don't honestly believe that is what determines who gets into UK-two or any torrent site for that matter do you?
If you do then please invite me to your universe since it's a whole lot better than the one I live in.

jamie
07-29-2011, 10:52 PM
when I say that I am not a thief is the truth '
I wrote my request without hypocrisy and false moralism (both to the tracker that to us users)
no one starts to ask for an invitation saying he will change 'and will use its IP' fake mail.
I use a form of peaceful protest and civil.
btw understand when i'm guess have to respect the rules of the landlord.
but I do understand that some rules are outdated.

IdolEyes787
07-29-2011, 10:57 PM
This would be you lying again wouldn't it?

jamie
07-29-2011, 11:00 PM
sorry not understand very well (damn translator)
help me to understand

IdolEyes787
07-29-2011, 11:05 PM
You say that you don't lie but the simple fact that you are a trader makes that an impossibility.
That is unless they changed the rules at most trackers against trading and I was asleep at that time.In which case I have a FSC and a FTN for a HDbits and glory hallelujah.

LubTheStaringCat
07-29-2011, 11:13 PM
If you ran a tracker wouldn't you be looking for levelheadedness, people with discretion and at least a little commonsense.
well that's what I would be looking for, not for a bunch of trading dickheads...but judging the way trackers are at present, and looking at the trade section there's a balance of both.

The universe that I live In Is a birth right, as well as you having to earn the right as well.

jamie
07-29-2011, 11:16 PM
You say that you don't lie but the simple fact that you are a trader makes that an impossibility.
That is unless they changed the rules at most trackers against trading and I was asleep at that time.In which case I have a FSC and a FTN for a HDbits and glory hallelujah.

thanks for the reply:)
It is true, are a swinger.
More 'specifically a collectors.I'm interested in those who remain to me, which are very active and involved(for examples in uk-2 i must finish new icons)
if you put on this point of view I can give a reason, but if you see it from my point of view, is very bad not being able to use OpenVPN.
All private trackers know that the invites are given (70%) to unknown people, there is a market and everyone knows it ..... if they control all of the inviting user IP, tracker with 1000 people, they would be 100.
Thanks for understand my poor english

IdolEyes787
07-29-2011, 11:24 PM
If you ran a tracker wouldn't you be looking for levelheadedness, people with discretion and at least a little commonsense.
well that's what I would be looking for, not for a bunch of trading dickheads...but judging the way trackers are at present, and looking at the trade section there's a balance of both.

The universe that I live In Is a birth right, as well as you having to earn the right as well.

I'm not even talking about trading .By my perception as in RL it's a case of not who you are but who you know .
I think unlike your utopian view and hopefully unlike what if put in similar position I would do, the vas majority of people are invited to trackers because they are apparent clones of most everyone else there.
Some cohesion is a good thing but I think nature has proven inbreeding not so much.

jamie
07-29-2011, 11:24 PM
not for a bunch of trading dickheads....
do not say bad words, please.

IdolEyes787
07-29-2011, 11:26 PM
Thanks for understand my poor english

No Problem. Thanks for understanding mine.

not for a bunch of trading dickheads....
do not say bad words, please.

There are no bad words ,only bad intent.

jamie
07-29-2011, 11:32 PM
well...now all community of traders cheaters and lies know me ! stay along !
ahahah :)

now wait a invite as title thread!
thanks

LubTheStaringCat
07-29-2011, 11:42 PM
I simply mentioned traders, as to those whom a genuinely looking for Invites to the harder to get to sites...A balance of both.

Good Luck with your request: jamie

jamie
07-29-2011, 11:44 PM

Thanks a lot!

IdolEyes787
07-29-2011, 11:55 PM
I simply mentioned traders, as to those whom a genuinely looking for Invites to the harder to get to sites...A balance of both.

What about me cunt? Like my request doesn't count and I wasn't being level-headed enough for you ?

God sincerely thank you for drugs or else I don't know how I could stand it here.

PS I don't for an instant believe those blasphemers who say you don't exist.
PPS also please forgive LubTheStaringCat for his cuntiness.
Amen.

Cabalo
07-30-2011, 12:02 AM
Its level is quickly climbing the rarity scale.

LubTheStaringCat
07-30-2011, 12:31 AM

What about me cunt? Like my request doesn't count and I wasn't being level-headed enough for you ?

God sincerely thank you for drugs or else I don't know how I could stand it here.

PS I don't for an instant believe those blasphemers who say you don't exist.
PPS also please forgive LubTheStaringCat for his cuntiness.
Amen.

Thank's Idol, your the first one on FST to call me a cunt.

Several years ago FSC was looking to Invite new members, but you had to be recommended by an existing member of FSC.
that's the way the staffers of FSC put the conditions In the thread.

I wasn't a member of FSC at the time and never have been, I simply posted that you where the only levelheaded Cunt In FST at the time.
but judging from then till now, on a lot of occasions you've lost your head...just my opinion reading allot of your posts.

P.S. As to your request, the simple answer would be no...I wouldn't Invite you, no offense Intended.

IdolEyes787
07-30-2011, 01:21 AM
I wasn't a member of FSC at the time and never have been, I simply posted that you where the only levelheaded Cunt In FST at the time.
but judging from then till now, on a lot of occasions you've lost your head...just my opinion reading allot of your posts.

P.S. As to your request, the simple answer would be no...I wouldn't Invite you, no offense Intended.

None taken I wouldn't want to be invited by anyone so seemingly unable to separate the serious from the intentionally frivolous anyway also no offense intended .:idunno:
OK maybe a little.

Btw and I saying this without knowing anything about you or most of the people being thereby slurred but when did bt become so fucking life or death ,gee whiz look at me I'm important now suck my balls. Especially considering that it is largely a pastime pursued by an age group that should perhaps be more inclined to levity?

As for my apparent dearth of recent "level-headed " I would argue quite the opposite as I have finally gained enough maturity to know when to simply enjoy myself .

Also as you seem unable or incapable of divining my true intent just so, as Tom Cruise said, you are crystal on this I really don't want a uk-two invite.:unsure:
Still appreciate that you took the time to be a wank about it though.Enjoy yourself within it's hallowed walls.:)

ca_aok
07-30-2011, 01:26 AM
Hey genius, you already broke one of their cardinal rules (thou shall not trade). It's actually straight out of the bible, though you sort of need to read the fine print. The fact that you admit to just being a collector and that you'll attempt to thwart their ban speaks volumes about your moral integrity and intelligence level.

tl;dr, fuck off trader.

anon
07-30-2011, 01:39 AM
I missed all the fun :(

With his posts on the other UK-Two thread and promising to use a VPN plus fake e-mail address I'm not surprised, though :unsure:

By the way, that doesn't make this the worst request ever - someone tried to do it with SCC some time back. Someone edit the guy's signature :snooty:

Cabalo
07-30-2011, 01:53 AM
Remind me in December to nominate this thread for the Golden Turd Awards.

jamie
07-30-2011, 03:30 AM
After having clarified, can have an invitation?
I promise, I will not 'find there.

Thanks

Hey genius, you already broke one of their cardinal rules (thou shall not trade). It's actually straight out of the bible, though you sort of need to read the fine print. The fact that you admit to just being a collector and that you'll attempt to thwart their ban speaks volumes about your moral integrity and intelligence level.

tl;dr, fuck off trader.

please do not insult me

ElitUser
07-30-2011, 09:50 AM
What's have in UK-Two ?
I check the WTO but cant see the review.

You guys are skip my post :unsure:

jamie
07-30-2011, 12:09 PM
to become elite tracker
they are a good coder!

KFlint
07-30-2011, 12:22 PM
Yeah, I heard the code was perfectly indented. :ermm:

jamie
07-30-2011, 12:35 PM
Really uk-two, has start very well!(TBdev)
I must say the best FORUM for management and vision for a user (easy to handle and clear with rich features)
I'm not mistaken, saying the BEST FORUM in private tracker!
thanks sys-op !very impressive!

anon
07-30-2011, 05:37 PM
Yeah, I heard the code was perfectly indented. :ermm:

Clarity goes a long way!

jamie
07-30-2011, 10:09 PM
Please Guys !
uk-2 invite.

Thanks

A13
07-30-2011, 11:30 PM
Why should anyone invite you?

a7x
07-31-2011, 04:31 PM
You guys are skip my post :unsure:

Cabalo answered you already.

Artemis
08-02-2011, 01:12 AM
Lest everyone forget your previous pearls of wisdom regarding UK-Two & tracker rules Jamie

I am present in many non-profit tracker ... I can feel a collectors and everything has a price
I always wait for help uk-two ... thanks again for your understanding and patience

@artemis
I understand ..... you're right in part, but it is impossible to accept all the rules!
We all know that there are absurd rules (though, as you say we have accepted)
the game of trade will continue 'forever, hopefully with people that do not steal. !
inquiries concerning IP, trackers have to change the rules, in everyday life technology has given us the ability 'to connect anywhere, and that the trackers must understand (ip banned for change or email or ip) today the vpn are server everywhere

ElitUser
08-02-2011, 05:33 PM

Ok, Then I want uk-two (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/436010-uk-two), Give me invite, I want it give me give meee :P

PS - I like hijacking OP's thread :whistling

IdolEyes787
08-02-2011, 05:46 PM

Ok, Then I want uk-two (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/436010-uk-two), Give me invite, I want it give me give meee :P

PS - I like hijacking OP's thread :whistling

No you're obviously not level headed enough.:mellow:
Of course overlooking the fact that anyone who unnecessarily puts themselves at risk by engaging in an illegal activity like assuming anyone already belonging to uk-two isn't the most sensible to begin with.:mellow: