Mr. Mulder
07-30-2011, 08:28 AM
i put that shit on facebook only hours ago!1 :o

iLOVENZB
07-30-2011, 09:45 AM
Magic?

iLOVENZB
07-30-2011, 11:22 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/nzbs/tv/xvid/42090-Angry-Boys-S01-EXTRAS-DVDRip-XviD-aAF

iLOVENZB
07-30-2011, 11:22 AM
^^^ extras

mjmacky
07-30-2011, 08:10 PM
"The uploader has not made this video available in your country"

The uploader is a piece of shit

KFlint
07-30-2011, 08:56 PM
Just watched the first 3 episodes, pretty good stuff.

IdolEyes787
07-30-2011, 11:46 PM
I'm the one that says that there are no bad words only bad intent but seriously until an actual Black person posts here saying that he finds a White Australian whoring the word in a lame attempt to be funny perfectly OK I'm going to suggest let's not be racist here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nigger

I await your arguments to why I'm wrong.

Proper Bo
07-31-2011, 12:04 AM
Are you saying that it's racist unless a black person says it's funny?

IdolEyes787
07-31-2011, 12:10 AM
No I'm saying that we as Caucasians don't have the right to make the assumption that it isn't offensive.

megabyteme
07-31-2011, 12:40 AM
Not funny. Not clever enough to be anything other than an attention getter.

KFlint
07-31-2011, 12:49 AM
S.mouse is probably the worst character I've seen so far in Angry Boys tbh.

iLOVENZB
07-31-2011, 01:02 AM

Yep, Mr Lilley put him in there to take the piss out of the Dirty South crowed. Notice how he acts like Guccie Mane, Soulja Boy, Lil Wayne's mainstream stuff? You'll get it when you watch the episode where he talks about his dress code and dresses up like the Black Eyed Peas.

iLOVENZB
07-31-2011, 01:02 AM
S.mouse is probably the worst character I've seen so far in Angry Boys (the only one that doesn't make me laugh so far) but the show is worth watching imo.

His father is pretty funny though.

iLOVENZB
07-31-2011, 01:04 AM

No, he's saying that Black people call each other "Nigger's" but not a white guy with make up.

iLOVENZB
07-31-2011, 01:05 AM
No I'm saying that we as Caucasians don't have the right to make the assumption that it isn't offensive.

So only black people have earned the right?

iLOVENZB
07-31-2011, 01:05 AM
So where does "wigger" come into this then?

megabyteme
07-31-2011, 01:23 AM

Yep, Mr Lilley put him in there to take the piss out of the Dirty South crowed. Notice how he acts like Guccie Mane, Soulja Boy, Lil Wayne's mainstream stuff? You'll get it when you watch the episode where he talks about his dress code and dresses up like the Black Eyed Peas.

I have been reluctant to watch the show, but I suppose I should give it a shot if I am going to judge it based on that single clip. Hopefully, that's a poor representation of the material. Although, I'll have to say it is on some seriously shaky ground going in at this point.

IdolEyes787
07-31-2011, 01:43 AM

No, he's saying that Black people call each other "Nigger's" but not a white guy with make up.

Let's try to simplify. I want you to create a post where you type nothing but a lengthy repetition of the "N" word followed by a hahahahha and see if any mod here approves it.

Btw Black people with any respect for their race's history or themselves don't go around casually calling each other such derogatory terms anymore than Chinese people make it a habit of referring to themselves as chinks.
I really think you should educate yourself with something more than Fifty Cent music videos.

megabyteme
07-31-2011, 02:31 AM

So only black people have earned the right?

As a matter of fact, yeah. Black history has created the meaning of that word. It was usage, and abuse of the people themselves, that gave the word its original context. It has been said that the black's usage is done to diminish, and take control of the oppressive power once held by whites.

iLOVENZB
07-31-2011, 03:13 AM
Can someone explain to me what it even means?

During the 70's-90's the Aussie cunts here were calling Mediterranean kids wogs without a clue to what it actually means. Wasn't till I had to do a report in High School about the immigrants did I work out what it meant. Thank you Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wog)!

iLOVENZB
07-31-2011, 03:15 AM
What the fuck:

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=nigger&tbs=dfn:1&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=wMc0TtvvFoTMmAWwyYTwCg&ved=0CBcQkQ4&biw=1920&bih=936

Doesn't really explain much other than the fact that it's offensive.

iLOVENZB
07-31-2011, 03:16 AM
Thank you Wikipedia again:

The word originated as a term used in a neutral context to refer to black people, as a variation of the Spanish/Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger, meaning the color "black"

So that's why it's offensive; because it's a hybrid of words from a different language?

megabyteme
07-31-2011, 09:14 AM
Thank you Wikipedia again:

The word originated as a term used in a neutral context to refer to black people, as a variation of the Spanish/Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger, meaning the color "black"

So that's why it's offensive; because it's a hybrid of words from a different language?

No, it's offensive due to its overuse by racist, often violent, oppressive slave owners and/or societies that used the word in a derogatory manner. Like it, or not, there IS a VERY REAL history that is tied to the word. If a black wishes to use it, they can, but will attach stereotypes to themselves for doing so; same for bigoted rednecks whites.

I think the only way someone can sound more ignorant than by using the word repeatedly, is to act like the word does not have meaningful, historic, offensive roots.

Mr. Mulder
07-31-2011, 10:31 AM
i think niggars are funny!???? omg :o

http://youtu.be/oKd35EmCIx8

Proper Bo
07-31-2011, 10:45 AM

That's a flawed argument. You implied that unless a black person said it was funny, it was racist. Why would one black person saying it's funny or not change whether or not it's racist, would they speak on behalf of the other millions?
Also, why would a white person not be able to judge that it's offensive or not? I may have white skin myself but I can still tell when something's offensive or not, be it directed to me or someone else.

The fact that the "s.mouse" character says "nigger" a lot is a reflection of the music/rappers he's parodying. Would it be racist or not if it was written and acted by a black man? The use of the word nigger is mocking the way in which it's already used in "music", it's not used in a derogatory way, aimed at any person/people in particular.

NotLettingItGo
07-31-2011, 11:11 AM
You're all missing the point... the thought police of western culture has declared it a 'bad' word, and you're all no longer allowed to use it. They decided that it can only possibly be used with negative connotations and banned it's use. They implemented such deranged thinking as "You are a racist if you use these words" without any consideration about the context within which their declared "racist words" were actually being used in. So the point is you're all not grown up enough to use these words... the thought police have decided that for you, if you dare to use these words, even as banter between friends, then you're a nasty small minded racist piece of shit because they've said so.

IdolEyes787
07-31-2011, 12:28 PM
That's a flawed argument. You implied that unless a black person said it was funny, it was racist. Why would one black person saying it's funny or not change whether or not it's racist, would they speak on behalf of the other millions?
Also, why would a white person not be able to judge that it's offensive or not? I may have white skin myself but I can still tell when something's offensive or not, be it directed to me or someone else.

What I said was done half mockingly.Maybe if I made a music video of it you would better get the point and overlook any obvious negatives?

IdolEyes787
07-31-2011, 12:38 PM
You're all missing the point... the thought police of western culture has declared it a 'bad' word, and you're all no longer allowed to use it. They decided that it can only possibly be used with negative connotations and banned it's use. They implemented such deranged thinking as "You are a racist if you use these words" without any consideration about the context within which their declared "racist words" were actually being used in. So the point is you're all not grown up enough to use these words... the thought police have decided that for you, if you dare to use these words, even as banter between friends, then you're a nasty small minded racist piece of shit because they've said so.

That you are insensitive to the fact that you might inadvertently be upsetting a population of people doesn't excuse it. It doesn't matter that "the thought police of western culture" have declared it a bad word and you see no logic or harm in it,it only matters the result.
When everyone is mature or enlightened enough to understand that a word can be just a word which is probably precisely never, feel free to revel in such obvious non-publicity seeking non-racism.

IdolEyes787
07-31-2011, 12:40 PM
Also can someone move this to the Drawing Room because all this seriousness is beginning to make my head hurt.

Proper Bo
07-31-2011, 02:03 PM

What I said was done half mockingly.Maybe if I made a music video of it you would better get the point and overlook any obvious negatives?

I haven't actually watched the music video, I was basing my opinion on it on the whole series which I have watched. You edited out the part in quoting me in which I explained what I believe is the justifiable reasoning behind it.

IdolEyes787
07-31-2011, 03:19 PM
I haven't actually watched the music video.

So the truth comes out it seems. :shifty:

megabyteme
07-31-2011, 07:48 PM

There are other reasons why you are seen as a small minded racist piece of shit.