PDA

View Full Version : .i love stripclubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Mulder
07-31-2011, 07:52 AM
fuck man, all the girls were so nice there. they were all lyke puerto rican or french or something weird. we got the stag his dance on stage, this well nice slightly chubby but in a hawt way black bird with medium bewbs and this dirty little redhead with massive bewbs, they tied him up and did a sex dance all over him after they stripped him to his boxers, then they poured ice in his boxers and pulled them down, fucking well funny!! especially as he was off his face on coke and fuck knows what else, too fucked to speak!!

then after all the strippers were coming up, sitting down with us pretending to be interested. i bought a private dance off this one banging little brunette, fuck was she nice!! she took me by the hand, upstairs. sat me down and started gyrating on me, took her bra off and started rubbing tits in my face, making all these panting sounds. then she asked if i liked anal. Why yes, yes i do i replied. so she took her thong off and spread'em right in my face, her bumhole was touching my nose!!!! i was so fucking happy it was just so fucking immense!! and she had a beaming smile on her face as she was doing it and then taking my money, i think she really cares about me :smilie4: :smilie4: :smilie4: that was pretty much the first place we went to, went to a club after. i paid £5 for a drink i didn't want, then went home and woke up this morning perfectly hangover free ftw :smilie4:

Mr. Mulder
07-31-2011, 07:54 AM
think the misses found out though due to facebook, i should probably buy her something. what do wimin like, j cloths is it? :eyebrows:

Mr. Mulder
07-31-2011, 08:06 AM
seeing the bawcksing last week, bumholes on my face this week. this is shaping up to be quite the month :smilie4:

megabyteme
07-31-2011, 09:23 AM
As counter-intuitive as it may seem, you may want to wash yer face. You never know how many other guys' faces touched her bumhole, and you wouldn't want to catch anything from their filthy faces, now would you?

Mr. Mulder
07-31-2011, 10:28 AM
......or would i? :shifty:

Cabalo
07-31-2011, 03:48 PM
That stripper looked classy indeed.

Didn't you try playing that usual trick, pretending to be drunk and accidentally slipping a finger or two in her bumhole?

JPaul
07-31-2011, 04:47 PM
I take it you enjoyed watching men getting battered about the ring.

Proper Bo
07-31-2011, 07:23 PM
I take it you enjoyed watching men getting battered about the ring.

I heard that after the boxing he watched some bumming too.

JPaul
07-31-2011, 09:43 PM
Was he at the boxing.

Quality.

Proper Bo
07-31-2011, 10:27 PM
I don't know how he fits it all in.

Something Else
08-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Lube.

JPaul
08-01-2011, 05:50 PM
He's like a snake, only it's his arse he can dislocate.