PDA

View Full Version : Would you/do you take stuff from a hotel breakfast to eat later?

jamie
08-01-2011, 06:47 PM
I'm trying to book a couple of nights away and the price of a hotel breakfast is astronomical. I considered a room only and nipping out to asda or somewhere for a cheap breakfast but I can't be bothered. I was wondering about paying for the hotel breakfast and just taking stuff for later - like the danish pastries/fruit etc. Is that really frowned upon? Will they frisk me as I leave the dining room?

Yes, I'm a desperate cheapskate but I'm also skint :naughty:

Nattiboy2326
08-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Hell no I do it all the time, they won't care unless maybe you get a lazy worker who doesn't want to keep filling it

My mind ain't right

Artemis
08-02-2011, 10:31 AM
I'm trying to book a couple of nights away and the price of a hotel breakfast is astronomical. I considered a room only and nipping out to asda or somewhere for a cheap breakfast but I can't be bothered. I was wondering about paying for the hotel breakfast and just taking stuff for later - like the danish pastries/fruit etc. Is that really frowned upon? Will they frisk me as I leave the dining room?

Your grasp of the english language is also markedly, almost magically improved, not a translator in sight. Wish you luck ramming Danish pastries in your pocket and walking out, the custard squelching with your pocket change and shades will make a nice combo. Remember to leave your cellphone, moisture damage is moisture damage & somehow custard in a cellphone isn't going to be an easy claim to make.

IdolEyes787
08-02-2011, 11:54 AM
Your grasp of the english language is also markedly, almost magically improved, not a translator in sight.

I attempted to have him banned for obvious trolling but was informed if FST removed all the trolls the extent of the conversation would consist of "Haz FTN donner .Want good offert" and "Bump".

NotLettingItGo
08-02-2011, 12:31 PM
I attempted to have him banned for obvious trolling but was informed if FST removed all the trolls the extent of the conversation would consist of "Haz FTN donner .Want good offert" and "Bump".

Did you not appeal and point out that not all your posts would have to be removed?

Something Else
08-03-2011, 06:44 PM

No, but i'd take your mum out for a nice fish-dinner, and never call her back.

Snee
08-05-2011, 04:31 PM
Your grasp of the english language is also markedly, almost magically improved, not a translator in sight.

Want good offert. Haz bump in pants.

IdolEyes787
08-05-2011, 05:09 PM
Although on the surface it doesn't make a lot of sense I took some napkins from a hotel breakfast to eat later. I figured less chance of them than the toast going stale.

Quarterquack
08-05-2011, 06:34 PM
Although on the surface it doesn't make a lot of sense I took some napkins from a hotel breakfast to eat later. I figured less chance of them than the toast going stale.

Poor idol. What a few years worth of having napkins abound under the dinner table can do to ye'!