PDA

View Full Version : [Request] What.CD

SpecialEFX
08-02-2011, 04:35 PM
Hey you guys,
would someone be so kind to spare me an invite, would be much appreciated.

I have a seedbox 1 Gbit line :naughty:
Let me know if you need some proof, no problem there.
Tnx a lot.

Glitterstep
08-02-2011, 04:44 PM
Try their IRC interview .

a7x
08-02-2011, 04:45 PM
Someone will eventually post to you the right direction after this.Stay tuned..

Ok, Glitterstep too fast. :(

IdolEyes787
08-02-2011, 05:00 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/285315-Trade-FileList-Waffles-and-What-!?:mellow: (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/285315-Trade-FileList-Waffles-and-What-%21?)

ElitUser
08-02-2011, 05:27 PM
Thanks IdolEyes to catch this Trader
and get lost from this Give Way forum you SpecialEFX
You don't have any place in here.

IdolEyes787
08-02-2011, 05:40 PM
It was (relatively) long time ago but I think if someone has been a member of a tracker before first they should see if they can get their account re-enabled and second they should at least have the decency to inform someone that might be nice enough to risk inviting them of that fact.

Other than that anyone who writes "have a seedbox 1 Gbit line " is probably going to be not your ideal invite as they are missing the whole point of filesharing to begin with.
"Have a seedbox 1 Gbit line" instead of "I like music" btw.

anon
08-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Was going to recommend the interview channel, but I guess it should be #what.cd-disabled now.

It was (relatively) long time ago but I think if someone has been a member of a tracker before first they should see if they can get their account re-enabled and second they should at least have the decency to inform someone that might be nice enough to risk inviting them of that fact.

Specially considering What has a one account per lifetime policy.

a7x
08-02-2011, 05:44 PM
You don't have any place in here.

Is it? :ermm:

SpecialEFX
08-02-2011, 07:54 PM
Actually I did never trade invites, call it stupidity at that time, as you can see it was in 2008 was still new in that game, like y'all never did something stupid and like ElitUser wrote down, thank you IdolEyes who has nothing better to do than to look up this bullshit mister meaner like you never did trade in the beginning everybody did. Y'all know it , I know it so you can make up this fairy tale
about trading and you'll burn in hell if you do so... 3 words.. " Get a Life"
@EliteUser lol. ..little kid, you probably right don't belong here tnx for pointing that out.

Anyways on topic, let me know who wants to invite me overthere.

anon
08-02-2011, 08:02 PM
like you never did trade in the beginning everybody did.

I personally didn't. Not that I think it makes me a better person or anything.

Anyways on topic, let me know who wants to invite me overthere.

Don't take it personally, but you have everything against you here. You've already had an account on What.cd, attained via trading, refuse to get it reinstated (which I strongly recommend you do), and expect people will invite you nonetheless, to a tracker that strictly disallows public requests and giveaways.

SpecialEFX
08-02-2011, 08:04 PM
Got the invite, you see that easy ;) coming from an anti-trader
Good luck IdolEyes787 and EliteUser as they both are the real traders and this ain't no fairy tale foaks ;)

ElitUser
08-02-2011, 08:37 PM
From an anti-trader, definitely not from FST, you fool a person who have the invite and get it from him/her.
Or you don't get it but pretending to have it. LOL

IdolEyes787
08-02-2011, 08:50 PM
Good luck IdolEyes787 and EliteUser as they both are the real traders and this ain't no fairy tale foaks ;)

Thanks to whoever reopened the thread.
For the record I've never traded anything and I'd seriously like you or anyone else to prove otherwise.
I may be many things but unlike some here I'm not a liar.

I also don't make big statements and then close the thread and run away like a little girl.
No offense to little girls.

anon
08-02-2011, 08:50 PM

If you're going to make such remarks about other members, it may be a good idea to back them up with proof.

IdolEyes787
08-02-2011, 08:53 PM
He can't because there is none as it's was just something that he said in spite and has no foundation in the truth.
Probably makes no difference to him as I doubt if he will show his face at FST until he again needs to trick someone out of something else.

I hope all this besmirching hasn't blown my chances of getting into sch**ost*** .

P2PDog
08-02-2011, 09:04 PM
He can't because there is none as it's was just something that he said in spite and has no foundation in the truth.
Probably makes no difference to him as I doubt if he will show his face at FST until he again needs to trick someone out of something else.

I hope all this besmirching hasn't blown my chances of getting into sch**ost*** .

I was just about to invite you, but since I found out that you're a trader, the deal is off. Good luck fooling somebody else!

anon
08-02-2011, 09:06 PM

IdolEyes is a trader because he didn't invite me to What.cd :O

I say change your user title to "anti-trader" and bump your request. Make sure it's clear that you want the site for personal use. It's not your dream, but you have been looking for it for a long time now. And it's okay if you don't spell all those words correctly.

IdolEyes787
08-03-2011, 12:41 AM

I was just about to invite you, but since I found out that you're a trader, the deal is off. Good luck fooling somebody else!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTwde6CqfWs

If there was any justice in the World I should get an invite to exigo just for that video but life is hard.......

ca_aok
08-03-2011, 08:26 AM
Maybe if the videos you posted had FLAC audio...

IdolEyes787
08-03-2011, 12:53 PM
Good point.What's FLAC again?

ElitUser
08-03-2011, 01:08 PM

Some time you really make funny comments :D

IdolEyes787
08-03-2011, 01:15 PM
Sometimes even intentionally.

ElitUser
08-03-2011, 01:17 PM
^^^ Yea, I know :cool:

ca_aok
08-03-2011, 04:02 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/00/Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-635-3999-24%2C_Deutschland%2C_Flak-Batterie_in_Feuerstellung.jpg

IdolEyes787
08-03-2011, 04:49 PM
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb163/meothello/test-1.gif

So if you loaded the woman who recorded The First Time Eve I Saw Your Face into an antiaircraft cannon and shot her at an airplane then that would be Flack flak ?:unsure:

Music is so complicated.

anon
08-03-2011, 05:52 PM

A major driving force for creating l33t tracker requests, along with its companion "HD". As of this writing, no one knows what those acronyms stand for, but many tremble at their very sight.

IdolEyes787
08-03-2011, 07:34 PM

A major driving force for creating l33t tracker requests, along with its companion "HD". As of this writing, no one knows what those acronyms stand for, but many tremble at their very sight.

I just downloaded A Boy Named Goo of of Waffles and was shocked to see that there were more FLAC downloads than mpeg ones.So much for the reasoning "I do it to preserve the quality":unsure:Next i need to download a HD copy of On Stranger Tides so that I don't miss any of the good stuff.:mellow: