PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Will I ever get a SCC Account

absent_today
08-03-2011, 09:18 AM
I'm just hoping someone comes and gives me the invite , will PM full screen ratio proof.

Glitterstep
08-03-2011, 12:10 PM
If your a PU at Waffles,you could yourself invited to SCC.

InTheBasement
08-03-2011, 12:35 PM
If you're PU at what.cd, you could also get it easily.

absent_today
08-03-2011, 12:44 PM
I'm not really interested in music so not on waffles and what.cd i friend of mine had it but he gave away to someone , if someone has it let me know.I know its difficult but I'll try

ElitUser
08-03-2011, 01:05 PM
In SCC the pre time is fast and if you use 1GB seedbox the download speed you will get very fast in respect to the other private tracker. But if you looking for the contain then I think TL is very great for that and even the download speed is very fast. I was also looking for the SCC in here but after getting into it now I realize only the pre time and download speed is very high, contain are all same like the others private tracker.

If you looking for the contain of the scene releases then only one private tracker is enough you don't have to looking for every private tracker and get a one non scene release private tracker like chdbits and if you looking for the good community private tracker then go for the FSC. You don't need anything after that.

I don't have the SCC invite so I cant invite you there and if you are looking for the good pre time release with open registration then I suggest you to go in www.alphaomega.me (http://www.alphaomega.me) ( invite from their IRC channel )

absent_today
08-03-2011, 01:09 PM
The biggest reason on moving to SCC is seeding is extremely easy on SCC compared to TL have been on TL but seeding is difficult atleast on SCC there are archives section by which we can build ratios

ElitUser
08-03-2011, 01:12 PM
^^^ you are not right, seeding is not easy at SCC because all are using seedbox. All most all seeder and leecher are using seedbox.

You need a ratio free tracker if you have difficulty to seed.

In SCC archives section can help you with the ratio this is true but need time to get in to a good ratio.

IdolEyes787
08-03-2011, 01:27 PM
The biggest reason on moving to SCC is seeding is extremely easy on SCC compared to TL have been on TL but seeding is difficult atleast on SCC there are archives section by which we can build ratios

^ Is there a tracker something like IPT(Good freeleech) with good seeders ,I'm on TL but seeding is difficult at times.I really dont want a tracker which has lots of torrents with very few seeders:unsure:

If as seems you already belong to IPT then please be more truthful in your statements if you wish to get any help.Nothing is easier to seed on than IPT.:mellow:

I know it doesn't sound good to say "I've been at the bt thing for a little while now and I feel like exploring my options and maybe moving up the food chain " but at least you won't come off like an insincere douche.
Also like ElitUser says in terms of content, limiting themselves as they are, one scene tracker isn't all that much different than any other.SSC one true advantage is that it has freeleech on (scene) music but you just said that doesn't interest you.

Di@monds
08-03-2011, 03:07 PM
speedtest and proofs?

whatcdfan
08-03-2011, 03:19 PM
^^^ you are not right, seeding is not easy at SCC because all are using seedbox. All most all seeder and leecher are using seedbox.

You need a ratio free tracker if you have difficulty to seed.

In SCC archives section can help you with the ratio this is true but need time to get in to a good ratio.

None of the trackers mentioned here are difficult to seed on in any bit.

To get a good constant uploading rate at SCC, TV packs are the best in my opinion along with the XXX.That's my formula and I never felt the need to improvise.

absent_today
08-03-2011, 03:51 PM
Seeding is easy on SCC its confirmed by many users its harder on TL, to add the packs which gets uploaded on SCC is great i just got a chance to those packs at one of the friend place yes i'm on IPT but since seeders die on IPT quickly its difficult to get older content

I understand IPT can give me most of content but wanted to move up in ladder.

@Di@monds
Will send you PM of ratio proof and speed test.

anon
08-03-2011, 05:57 PM
Where are you from, absent_today?

IdolEyes787
08-03-2011, 07:43 PM
Where are you from, absent_today?

TorrentDay: closing public registrations ! July 31st.

Signup Link: http://www.torrentday.com/signup.php

Currently we have 1,989,754 registered members!

Boy this has bollywood section too , with great seeders thanks

:whistling

anon
08-03-2011, 07:50 PM
I'm trying to confirm what my sensors read. :yup:

IdolEyes787
08-03-2011, 08:01 PM
Apparently they're still functioning at optimal efficiency.

A13
08-03-2011, 11:26 PM
Seeding is easy on SCC its confirmed by many users its harder on TL, to add the packs which gets uploaded on SCC is great i just got a chance to those packs at one of the friend place yes i'm on IPT but since seeders die on IPT quickly its difficult to get older content

Like what? .... I find a lot of old content on IPT..... more so than many other general sites.

I understand IPT can give me most of content but wanted to move up in ladder.

:huh:

anon
08-04-2011, 12:38 AM
absent_today wins 2 points for apparent honesty and 4 for bad timing.

Sorry, wrong thread!

absent_today
08-04-2011, 02:00 AM
Hey hey I'm from India I know scc signup is banned.in India but most of.my friends are there. And have signed up using hotspots or you can create the login for me itself :-)

IdolEyes787
08-04-2011, 02:07 AM
Inadvertently you've just given some credence to why India should banned from certain places.:mellow:

Absent .today respectable chap that he is ( is is known as sarcasm btw :)) has informed me via PM ( that's an acronym for" I don't have the balls to say something to someone's face in public so I resort to secrecy" for those unfamiliar with the term :)) that wile it's apparent perfectly OK to slag individuals you are not suppose to slag countries .

Let's keep it clean on country you say whatever you want to me but not the country

Why did I hurt the country's feelings?
You said thats one of the reasons why Indians are banned , whenever you say on a public forum say it to him/her never to a community country.I know it could have been unintentional either but some times it does not looks like, anyways we can move on

Therefore I'd like to apologize to India ( Hi India hope you're reading and all is well:)).It's not your fault that like Egypt,Brazil and Romania that a disconcertingly large percentage of bt members residing in you are dishonest.:)
I'm sure if it was up to you you'd deport them or string them up or whatever it is countries like you do when they are embarrassed.

anon
08-04-2011, 02:15 AM
or you can create the login for me itself :-)

Given current trends, it won't be long before people begin requesting each others' accounts.

Oh wait, that's already happening.

http://i52.tinypic.com/1zgx1si.jpg

absent_today
08-04-2011, 02:16 AM
Friends are there but they do not have any invites with them right now otherwise would have not come here.BTW where did i ever lie in the thread ? I never said i didn't have a IPT account instead i have more than 6TB buffer on IPT.

anon
08-04-2011, 02:21 AM
He's talking about "lying" to the tracker.

Or it could also refer to lying by omission, as you conveniently forgot to tell us you're from India until now. What if someone had invited you without knowing what you were going to do...

absent_today
08-04-2011, 02:23 AM
I was going to tell him that I'm from India, I don't want him to be banned because of me the invite giver should be assured before giving it.In anyways hotspot proxy have been used since last 2 years to signup.

anon
08-04-2011, 02:33 AM
In anyways hotspot proxy have been used since last 2 years to signup.

That doesn't make it the right thing to do. :unsure:

I'm not saying you're a terrible person for trying to bypass the ban (one can even sympathize with someone going to that extent just to see what all the SCC fuss is about, heh), the problem is that your inviter may have to face consequences if you're caught doing so, which is unlikely but definitely not unheard of.

absent_today
08-04-2011, 02:38 AM
Ok then i know I'm asking for too much but its more a matter of trust.Wont ask for invite anymore will let the invite giver take his own decision.

Di@monds
08-04-2011, 06:19 AM
invite sent
Be good or you will get banned ;)

absent_today
08-04-2011, 06:31 AM
^ Oh my lord , thanks for the invite.

Fiji
08-04-2011, 06:35 AM
If your a PU at Waffles,you could yourself invited to SCC.

If you're PU at what.cd, you could also get it easily.

This is faster and easier, but Is there a connection between the two administrations? So when it is prohibited at the site is banned in the other site

anon
08-04-2011, 07:02 AM
Yes. If you get banned on SCC, even The Pirate Bay and Google will put you on the global ban blacklist. At that point, you're doomed.

Fiji
08-04-2011, 07:15 AM
WTF This has happened with me on what.cd Through google cuz I forgot Apply CSS Hacking Once

InTheBasement
08-04-2011, 08:02 AM
This is faster and easier

Agreed

but Is there a connection between the two administrations?

Pretty much, he's the same dude offering invites to SCC on what & waffles. He's a SysOp on SCC

So when it is prohibited at the site is banned in the other site

No, as far as most trackers go, invites are okay on other tracker forums, but not at invite forums like this one.

IdolEyes787
08-04-2011, 11:42 AM
WTF This has happened with me on what.cd Through google cuz I forgot Apply CSS Hacking Once

No this happened to to you on What.cd because you're a fucking liar. The CSS hack is just incidental.

a7x
08-04-2011, 03:33 PM
Read again bud,something wrong with your understanding.

Eh.I was talking to Fiji and 2 post come out before me? So fast.

absent_today
08-04-2011, 04:33 PM
Yes. If you get banned on SCC, even The Pirate Bay and Google will put you on the global ban blacklist. At that point, you're doomed.
Can you explain this ? Do you meant to see i wont be able to open Google too ? Kinda noob here.

whatcdfan
08-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Can you explain this ? Do you meant to see i wont be able to open Google too ? Kinda noob here.

:lol: It's kinda senseless to ask this question.If you don't get it, you don't deserve to be on SCC.

Btw why are you so interested to know in the first place?

absent_today
08-04-2011, 05:18 PM
I'm on learning stage and have no shame in saying that I don't know somethings atleast ill be learning in regards to deserving to be on scc only time will tell :-)

anon
08-05-2011, 12:49 AM
SCC owns Google, where did you think those "seedboxes" come from?

whatcdfan
08-05-2011, 04:48 PM
SCC owns Google, where did you think those "seedboxes" come from?

lol.......fuckingly awesome

absent_today
08-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Ta ta