PDA

View Full Version : About what happened a long time ago

OlegL
08-03-2011, 05:24 PM
A long time ago (it was during the years 2002-2004) my Mom was living with me and her boyfriend in the same apartment. I remember that one time when it was morning, I couldn't get up from my bed and go to college. So, Mom kept telling me to get up, and her boyfriend called me an animal because I wasn't getting up from my bed. When he did it, I felt a lot of unease and fear inside. I also remember that one time I was in my Mom's room and was watching TV, and I turned closed captioning on. However, before I turned off the TV, I forgot to turn off the closed captioning. A few hours after that, when he came home and I was in my room, he came to my room and said to me with a really deep threat in his voice, "Turn the closed captioning off!" And again I felt a lot of unease and fear inside. Even though Mom kicked him out from our apartment in 2004, and now I live alone and have never seen that person again, thoughts about him still bother me. I just don't wanna meet someone like him again.

Something Else
08-03-2011, 06:42 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/34hc4fd.gif

mjmacky
08-03-2011, 07:56 PM
For fuck sake Oleg, turn off the damn closed captioning! If I see them again, I'm going to slap around your mom and put your head through a wall.

Human_Being
08-03-2011, 08:17 PM
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/8739/user35894pic23461248230.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/696/user35894pic23461248230.jpg/)

mjmacky
08-03-2011, 11:50 PM
If there was no troll food being thrown around here, this board would be starved

Human_Being
08-04-2011, 12:37 AM
It's valid point !

IdolEyes787
08-04-2011, 02:14 AM
Long,long ago in a galaxy far,far away........

Artemis
08-04-2011, 05:47 AM

For a real blast from the past try: telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl (type this into the command prompt).

(if you are using Win7 telnet is an optional component that can be installed under windows features in the control panel).

whatcdfan
08-04-2011, 06:23 AM

Correct, that's the only place Oleg could be from.

megabyteme
08-04-2011, 08:02 AM
A long time ago (it was during the years 2002-2004) my Mom was living with me and her boyfriend in the same apartment. I remember that one time when it was morning, I couldn't get up from my bed and go to college. So, Mom kept telling me to get up, and her boyfriend called me an animal because I wasn't getting up from my bed. When he did it, I felt a lot of unease and fear inside. I also remember that one time I was in my Mom's room and was watching TV, and I turned closed captioning on. However, before I turned off the TV, I forgot to turn off the closed captioning. A few hours after that, when he came home and I was in my room, he came to my room and said to me with a really deep threat in his voice, "Turn the closed captioning off!" And again I felt a lot of unease and fear inside. Even though Mom kicked him out from our apartment in 2004, and now I live alone and have never seen that person again, thoughts about him still bother me. I just don't wanna meet someone like him again.

So, you've been in college for 7-9 years? Shouldn't we be calling you, Dr. Oleg by now? :unsure:

iLOVENZB
08-04-2011, 02:37 PM
a long time ago (it was during the years 2002-2004) my mom was living with me and her boyfriend in the same apartment. I remember that one time when it was morning, i couldn't get up from my bed and go to college. So, mom kept telling me to get up, and her boyfriend called me an animal because i wasn't getting up from my bed. When he did it, i felt a lot of unease and fear inside. I also remember that one time i was in my mom's room and was watching tv, and i turned closed captioning on. However, before i turned off the tv, i forgot to turn off the closed captioning. A few hours after that, when he came home and i was in my room, he came to my room and said to me with a really deep threat in his voice, "turn the closed captioning off!" and again i felt a lot of unease and fear inside. Even though mom kicked him out from our apartment in 2004, and now i live alone and have never seen that person again, thoughts about him still bother me. I just don't wanna meet someone like him again.

so, you've been in college for 7-9 years? Shouldn't we be calling you, dr. Oleg by now? :unsure:

lmfao!

OlegL
08-04-2011, 02:57 PM
So, you've been in college for 7-9 years? Shouldn't we be calling you, Dr. Oleg by now?

I've been in college, on and off, since 2000. I didn't even earn any credits the first time I left it 'cause I had officially withdrawn from all my classes.

a7x
08-04-2011, 03:25 PM
For fuck sake Oleg, turn off the damn closed captioning! If I see them again, I'm going to slap around your mom and put your head through a wall.

:thumbsup:

iLOVENZB
08-04-2011, 03:36 PM
So, you've been in college for 7-9 years? Shouldn't we be calling you, Dr. Oleg by now?

I've been in college, on and off, since 2000. I didn't even earn any credits the first time I left it 'cause I had officially withdrawn from all my classes.

What on earth were you studying?

OlegL
08-04-2011, 04:14 PM
Liberal arts, history, accounting, computer science... (That's because I kept changing my majors). I eventually got an A.A. in Liberal Arts (back in 2007), and before I got dismissed from college a few months ago because I couldn't stay on academic probation, I was majoring in computer science. Now I either have to wait for my professors to allow me to complete the work I am missing or wait for at least a year before I get readmitted into college.

whatcdfan
08-04-2011, 04:28 PM
Liberal arts, history, accounting, computer science... (That's because I kept changing my majors). I eventually got an A.A. in Liberal Arts (back in 2007), and before I got dismissed from college a few months ago because I couldn't stay on academic probation, I was majoring in computer science. Now I either have to wait for my professors to allow me to complete the work I am missing or wait for at least a year before I get readmitted into college.

Thankfully you don't need an invite to get back into collage.

OlegL
08-04-2011, 04:34 PM

Yes.

mjmacky
08-05-2011, 04:00 AM

However, his back and forth nature with college seems to parallel his activity with bt sites, which is a peculiar case.

bijoy
08-05-2011, 08:27 AM

So, you've been in college for 7-9 years? Shouldn't we be calling you, Dr. Oleg by now? :unsure:

Nice catch!!!

Snee
08-05-2011, 04:29 PM
Riveting stuff. I especially liked the part when it ended. Needs more pictures of the author getting kicked in the nadgers and punched in the face though.

Artemis
08-07-2011, 01:45 AM
Riveting stuff. I especially liked the part when it ended........
Sadly the monologue hasn't ended, in fact there seems no end in sight barring a particularly brutal sparring with Chalice resulting in a hurried but effective suicide or acts of God like an unfortunate golfing accident.

ziggyjuarez
08-09-2011, 08:56 PM
Shit>moms boyfriend

Artemis
08-09-2011, 10:06 PM
Shit>moms boyfriend

I see the tourettes is back, time to up the medication.