PDA

View Full Version : Chavis vs Darth Rings : who looks stupid?

potentialhbomb
08-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Sometimes, when two people keep throwing insults at each other in public, one ends up looking stupid to you and the other gets your sympathy. That's often the case for me at least, like I have to take side.

I keep seeing those two insult each other and I'm asking myself, who looks stupid? (I already know I'm stupid for making this pool, no need to insult me :pinch:).

Poll is up now, vote :D

kallieb
08-06-2011, 12:57 PM
You can't make a pool? it's easy enough. Dig a hole in the ground and wait for it to rain. Voila - Pool.

KFlint
08-06-2011, 01:23 PM
Who are you a dupe of btw?

NotLettingItGo
08-06-2011, 01:38 PM
It's just another chavis dupe account.

JPaul
08-06-2011, 01:44 PM
Stupid poll, their is no GTF Manker option.

IdolEyes787
08-06-2011, 02:32 PM
I'd make a poll "Who would win in a fist fight?" but more realistically it would have to be "Who would toss a few pseudo-intellectual insults out and when confronted run away from chalice?"

whatcdfan
08-06-2011, 04:07 PM
Reject's already here now i wait for macky to show up.:D

bijoy
08-06-2011, 04:09 PM
It's just another chavis dupe account.

Your name should be added in this poll.

NotLettingItGo
08-06-2011, 05:05 PM
Your name should be added in this poll.

What poll? Can you not read? It's a pool you mong.

Chalice's Dad
08-06-2011, 05:17 PM
Having been so wickedly vilified and inconsequentially misappropriated by the mentally malnourished; namely the OP and Darth Rings Around the fucking Rosie, my progeny, my legacy, my heir of the dog that bit me, would like to petri-dish the dirt from his undisclosed yet lush location. The poor, timid, misunderstood boy-king passes his instructions and milk-bottles full of piss only to me.

His muttering retreats. He would like to entreat Darth Rings to withdraw from his vapid onslaught of nothingness and deliver at least an apology to the homogenic homunculus we know as OlegL.

He says that you should admit that you bullied said mong and sever one of your fat fingers in a car door by way of penance.

Quarterquack
08-06-2011, 05:31 PM
You can't make a pool? it's easy enough. Dig a hole in the ground and wait for it to rain. Voila - Pool.

Don't be silly. You need insulation to keep the water in the hole. That's a very important step!

Quarterquack
08-06-2011, 05:43 PM
Having been so wickedly vilified and inconsequentially misappropriated by the mentally malnourished; namely the OP and Darth Rings Around the fucking Rosie, my progeny, my legacy, my heir of the dog that bit me, would like to petri-dish the dirt from his undisclosed yet lush location. The poor, timid, misunderstood boy-king passes his instructions and milk-bottles full of piss only to me.

His muttering retreats. He would like to entreat Darth Rings to withdraw from his vapid onslaught of nothingness and deliver at least an apology to the homogenic homunculus we know as OlegL.

He says that you should admit that you bullied said mong and sever one of your fat fingers in a car door by way of penance.

Good day to you, too. It is to my utmost dismay to start off this rebuttal as little more than being the bearer of unfortunate news, to yourself. You regaled us all with the tale of your son's loyalty and resourcefulness of passing his piss unto you, in hopes that his father may not die thirsty, I assume. A little misunderstanding occurred, however. It wasn't piss. You haphazardly guessed about the correct abdominopelivc regional wherabouts, however. Just the wrong kind of excrement. The burgundy color should have been your biggest hint.

Sincerely, Darth Rings Around the fucking Rosie.

Chalice's Dad
08-06-2011, 05:50 PM

Good day to you, too. It is to my utmost dismay to start off this rebuttal as little more than being the bearer of unfortunate news, to yourself. You regaled us all with the tale of your son's loyalty and resourcefulness of passing his piss unto you, in hopes that his father may not die thirsty, I assume. A little misunderstanding occurred, however. It wasn't piss. You haphazardly guessed about the correct abdominopelivc regional wherabouts, however. Just the wrong kind of excrement. The burgundy color should have been your biggest hint.

Sincerely, Darth Rings Around the fucking Rosie.

My son's piss is distributed globally as a fine champagne. It's a cottage industry. It get's a bit samey, but then so does lobster or foie gras, or in your case, I'd imagine, spunk.

Quarterquack
08-06-2011, 05:55 PM
My son's piss is distributed globally as a fine champagne. It's a cottage industry. It get's a bit samey, but then so does lobster or foie gras, or in your case, I'd imagine, spunk.

Let me guess. Your son works for Rosé? It would explain your floral fixation, sugarlumps. :shifty:

EDIT: Also, let me know when you catch the point of my previous post. I'd give you a few days, but I'm afraid you'd croak in the time being. So let me know in a few hours and I'll drop a hint.

Chalice's Dad
08-06-2011, 06:11 PM

Let me guess. Your son works for Rosé? It would explain your floral fixation, sugarlumps. :shifty:

EDIT: Also, let me know when you catch the point of my previous post. I'd give you a few days, but I'm afraid you'd croak in the time being. So let me know in a few hours and I'll drop a hint.

My glorious cum-diamond of a sprog wants to express to you his momentous, jaw-dislocating apathy as to what you think you said in this or any other post.

In truth, I've rarely witnessed him so unconcerned with something so terminally unfunny. It's almost as if his head has transformed into a tumbleweed in biomorphic disapproval.

Quarterquack
08-06-2011, 06:15 PM
I assure you his face assumed that shape at birth. In fact, the delivering staff almost discarded him, believing him to be vaginal pre-birth excrement. Although, being a direct blood (wrong word to use in context?) relative, you could definitely be the authority on whether he takes after his mother or father.

:yes:

Quarterquack
08-06-2011, 06:17 PM
In fact, South Park Season 11, Episode 9, was written as an allegory in memory of your son.

cilice
08-06-2011, 06:48 PM
As a spokespersonality for the family concerned, I'd like to relay that Mr Ofweewee has been otherwise disposed with matters relating to tentacles and antisemitism and with which we need not divert ourselves.

Suffice it to be asked, and I'm paraphrasing here, why in the name of stupid fuck are you relying on people having watched South fucking Park instead of betesticling yourself and making up jokes of your own?

Or words to that effect. That was the core of it as I heard it muffled through that solid oak door.

megabyteme
08-06-2011, 07:06 PM
I was initially going to agree with iDoll's post, "Who would toss a few pseudo-intellectual insults out and when confronted run away from chalice?" , but in the presence of Chalice's Dad one can not focus upon anything but the shining, ethereal, glow.

Hail Chalice's Dad. There WILL be better days ahead.

Drop to your knees and humble yourself Rings, it is said He can cure Rheumatoid with the flick of his ciggy ashes.

IdolEyes787
08-06-2011, 08:56 PM
I was initially going to agree with iDoll's post, "Who would toss a few pseudo-intellectual insults out and when confronted run away from chalice?" , but in the presence of Chalice's Dad one can not focus upon anything but the shining, ethereal, glow.

It doesn't matter since I changed my vote to "Who cares because in the larger picture doesn't everybody else really win anyway"?

chalice
08-06-2011, 09:01 PM

It doesn't matter since I changed my vote to "Who cares because in the larger picture doesn't everybody else really win anyway"?

That only applies if you're a catalyst, voyeur, spasticploitation dick-shuffler to the max.

So, well done.

IdolEyes787
08-06-2011, 09:07 PM
That only applies if you're a catalyst, voyeur, spasticploitation dick-shuffler to the max.

You've been reading my resume haven't you?

mjmacky
08-07-2011, 12:03 AM
It's not real chavis duping until a family argument takes place. I'm disappointed the chunt didn't seize the opportunity to argue the merits of his discharge with his father.

chalice
08-07-2011, 12:09 AM
It's not real chavis duping until a family argument takes place. I'm disappointed the chunt didn't seize the opportunity to argue the merits of his discharge with his father.

I was going for the meta-contextual, swing-ball effect. I'm disappointed that you should shrug it off so arbitrarily.

I consider it some of my best work.

mjmacky
08-07-2011, 12:13 AM

It's not... fortified family doesn't suit you

Edit: I will yield a small golf clap at the attempt though, you are working out of character

chalice
08-07-2011, 12:20 AM

It's not... fortified family doesn't suit you

It's nothing to do with fortification. It's construction. If you'd been here as long as me, having to contend with over-familiar spastics like you on a daily fucking basis, I'd posit that you'd change it up from time to time.

I'll admit, it get's difficult at times, but hey fucking ho, this is art. This is the push against mediocrity. Will you at least agree with me on that single, salient point?

mjmacky
08-07-2011, 02:28 AM
[QUOTE=mjmacky;3602901]Will you at least agree with me on that single, salient point?

Not if that explains why, a little while back, you spent at least several weeks spamming 1-4 word posts that boiled down to name calling. That aside, it would depend on the effect the difficulty exerts onto you. If it's draining, fatiguing, soul-sucking, etc., then you're doing it all wrong. But if it's a rewarding effort, then you're still doing it wrong due to the context in which said work is being done.

Either way, labeling your efforts as insufficient is a pleasure of narcotic simplicity, a beast of your own fornication... thankses for the fixes.

I will agree with you on one point, I haven't been here as long as you.