PDA

View Full Version : Will I lose my virginity by the age of 35?

OlegL
08-06-2011, 05:47 PM
Will I lose my virginity by the age of 35?

whatcdfan
08-06-2011, 05:58 PM
Where's the option - Wrong question,Will I die before killing others with my trolling?

Quarterquack
08-06-2011, 06:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYZ6K-aINU

IdolEyes787
08-06-2011, 06:18 PM
Stupid poll, their is no GTF Manker option....

kallieb
08-06-2011, 06:38 PM
You will if you pay. I suggest you start saving now

megabyteme
08-06-2011, 07:23 PM
By 53, you say? Why did you pick that number?

However, you would better your chances, if you would venture outside of your house. Just saying.

Try meeting someone. Hang out, and get to know her. Once she has feelings for you (which you cannot force), asking her under special circumstances (such as a dinner date where you plan to go with each other only, you are both dressed up, and both have expectations) will be the appropriate time to ask if she would like to have a little Oleg in her.

Outside of relationship building, you are asking for the girl to either pity you, or she will expect to get paid. Period.

Develop yourself into an interesting, kind, caring, man and the first option will NOT be out of your reach.

/serious post

NotLettingItGo
08-06-2011, 07:59 PM
You can ignore that shit... just go to a club and find yourself a woman... there are plenty of them to go around, and they all want it as much as you do... some of them want it more than you do... and they'll do it with anything...

Quarterquack
08-06-2011, 08:06 PM
Once she has feelings for you (which you cannot force)

Outside of relationship building, you are asking for the girl to either pity you, or she will expect to get paid. Period.

Develop yourself into an interesting, kind, caring, man and the first option will NOT be out of your reach.

/serious post

Those are all jokes, right?

Feelings can be forced if you know what to do, and what to say. You can get anyone to "like" you, if you fool them into lying to themselves enough. You don't need to be in a relationship to get some good tail without money. And you definitely need to "change" nothing about yourself if you just want sex.

cilice
08-06-2011, 08:12 PM

/serious post

Feelings can be forced if you know what to do, and what to say. You can get anyone to "like" you, if you fool them into lying to themselves enough. You don't need to be in a relationship to get some good tail without money. And you definitely need to "change" nothing about yourself if you just want sex.

Spoken like an true med-school drop-out whose unlikely girlfriend just ditched him and whose parents want their money back.

Quarterquack
08-06-2011, 08:24 PM
spoken like an true med-school drop-out whose unlikely girlfriend just ditched him and whose parents want their money back.

:lol:

Keep trying. Even Oleg will have sex eventually, I'm sure. So there has to be hope for you to find an angle.

IdolEyes787
08-06-2011, 08:47 PM
Will I lose my virginity by the age of 35?

Three words Gamma Hydroxybutyric Acid.

Quarterquack
08-06-2011, 09:02 PM
Hydrofluoric acid is good, too. It has the added bonus of being a Prozac precursor.

chalice
08-06-2011, 09:03 PM
Hydrofluoric acid is good, too. It has the added bonus of being a Prozac precursor.

That's wot your mum said.

To the pink giraffes, like.

megabyteme
08-07-2011, 12:00 AM

/serious post

We have two options here-

Either Oleg has No game playing abilities whatsoever, and he is how he appears here,

or,

He's great at trolling- to the point that even the most skeptical among us have been fooled.

I am assuming he is as he presents himself. In that case he needs to self-improve and keep his stories straight. Who knows, he may make a good husband/father some day. Player he's not.

If he's managed to con us, he can scam his way into panties all across NY.

chalice
08-07-2011, 12:05 AM
:eyebrows:

All of the above is irrelevant. Olegl is irrelevant.

How others' perceive him is crucial. Give your head a shake.

mjmacky
08-07-2011, 12:08 AM

I see, you want his virginity for yourself, don't you?

megabyteme
08-07-2011, 01:59 AM

I'll divert mine eyes, O' Great One, but I don't think I can give a nod to what you are suggesting. In order for him to project an image, he would have to perfect himself for a single night of projecting- then, once the clock struck 12, it would be all over. I think he needs to work on some true self-building. He's got some disadvantages, but he has become one of the most recognizable names on this site. He's risen out of the thousands here. There are elements to him that can be polished.

He needs to find his strengths and hone them.

kallieb
08-07-2011, 02:52 AM
He's risen because he's a needy nutter who puts himself out on the board with no limits. In other words, an absence of boundaries. In all honesty, for OlegL's sake in the quest to find his ideal mamacita, the numero uno first step is to work on stabilising his social skills.

Artemis
08-07-2011, 03:06 AM
He's risen because he's a needy nutter who puts himself out on the board with no limits. In other words, an absence of boundaries. In all honesty, for OlegL's sake in the quest to find his ideal mamacita, the numero uno first step is to work on stabilising his social skills mood swings.

/Fixed

OlegL
08-07-2011, 03:22 AM
He's risen because he's a needy nutter who puts himself out on the board with no limits. In other words, an absence of boundaries.

For some reason, it really angers Snee. He thinks that I fit some stereotype, but he doesn't see me as a unique individual.

kallieb
08-07-2011, 03:32 AM
He thinks that I fit some stereotype, but he doesn't see me as a unique individual.

Suggesting we're unique is an illusion we rely upon to soothe our sense of self-importance. It's all that self-actualisation crap the self-help gurus spoon-feed to our psyche while they line their pockets with our money.

Not to pop your balloon, but in its most simplified version what distinguishes us from another is that some of us are far more predictable than others. What category do you fit in to?

OlegL
08-07-2011, 03:47 AM
Are you asking me how predictable I am? I don't know how to answer that.

kallieb
08-07-2011, 03:51 AM
Now that was predictable....

Quarterquack
08-07-2011, 06:38 AM
Suggesting we're unique is an illusion we rely upon to soothe our sense of self-importance. It's all that self-actualisation crap the self-help gurus spoon-feed to our psyche while they line their pockets with our money.

I will have to courteously disagree. People who think along with this logic often run into its limitations. The individual self exists. Psychologists have tried for long to "predict" somebody's behavior, and even among the most powerful correlations, it is proven that they are just that: correlations without actual strict rules. What a buddhist monk would kill for, is probably very different from what a KKK member would kill for, even though they could both enjoy jasmine tea. Sure, psychological proof exists that the human believes what is best for his ego, and multiple experiments prove synthetic happiness, but both of those concepts lend credibility that to defend the self against psychological disarray, the unique self has to exist in the first place.

The true illusion is believing that we could all be stereotyped. It's not idealistic to think this way, in ways it's even scientific if one can acknowledge that every single one of us can be a miniature experiment of evolution at work, with extremely unique traits. We still don't know how the brain wires itself up at the very start, but we do know a lot about the different "traits" we are born with, so it's safe to assume (for now!) that every single one of us could be different with the way the brain wires itself up, even at such a fundamental level.

What you see in others as part of yourself, is nothing more than your social skills working with and against our common evolutionary beliefs in order to further the species as a collective. What you see in others as part of yourself, is a subset of the definition of "I" that we all share: the same palette of emotions, the same reasons to survive, and the same consciousness that drives it all. But you will never see your "self" some place else.

a7x
08-07-2011, 09:10 AM
Nobody vote for YES.Ok.cool.

mjmacky
08-07-2011, 09:25 AM
You can stereotype a population, but not an individual. It's like exploring a single point of the data.

iLOVENZB
08-07-2011, 01:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYZ6K-aINU

I actually lol'd ... now I'm depressed :(.

iLOVENZB
08-07-2011, 01:39 PM
https://www.facebook.com/Gulati.Fanclub

iLOVENZB
08-07-2011, 01:42 PM
Pretty fucking easy to get laid OlegL. All you need is alcohol and a party. First time I did it I was so wasted that I could be excused for my amateur moves. Now I was 16 at the time and the pissed people at party were around 16 to 20. You said you were 35? That might look a little awkward.

Unless you;re a Russel Brand it's gonna suck.

mjmacky
08-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Unless you;re a Russel Brand it's gonna suck.

WTF does this mean?!

iLOVENZB
08-07-2011, 03:48 PM
You think Katy Perry is staying with him because of his accent?

OlegL
08-07-2011, 05:46 PM

I will have to courteously disagree. People who think along with this logic often run into its limitations. The individual self exists. Psychologists have tried for long to "predict" somebody's behavior, and even among the most powerful correlations, it is proven that they are just that: correlations without actual strict rules. What a buddhist monk would kill for, is probably very different from what a KKK member would kill for, even though they could both enjoy jasmine tea. Sure, psychological proof exists that the human believes what is best for his ego, and multiple experiments prove synthetic happiness, but both of those concepts lend credibility that to defend the self against psychological disarray, the unique self has to exist in the first place.

The true illusion is believing that we could all be stereotyped. It's not idealistic to think this way, in ways it's even scientific if one can acknowledge that every single one of us can be a miniature experiment of evolution at work, with extremely unique traits. We still don't know how the brain wires itself up at the very start, but we do know a lot about the different "traits" we are born with, so it's safe to assume (for now!) that every single one of us could be different with the way the brain wires itself up, even at such a fundamental level.

What you see in others as part of yourself, is nothing more than your social skills working with and against our common evolutionary beliefs in order to further the species as a collective. What you see in others as part of yourself, is a subset of the definition of "I" that we all share: the same palette of emotions, the same reasons to survive, and the same consciousness that drives it all. But you will never see your "self" some place else.

It's hard to believe that you are actually sincere when you write these things because you wrote astonishingly weird and dumb things in not such a distant past.

KFlint
08-07-2011, 05:58 PM

Would it be that she's staying because he's the only who can tolerate the sight of her face in the morning :unsure:

Snee
08-07-2011, 06:01 PM
Surely he'll find a way to get bummed by a hobo or something before then.

atis198383
08-07-2011, 06:47 PM

Would it be that she's staying because he's the only who can tolerate the sight of her face in the morning :unsure:

jujj.... I begin to fear :D

bijoy
08-07-2011, 08:30 PM
Where is the main option: I'm a troll with infinite relicense.

Artemis
08-07-2011, 08:35 PM
Where is the main option: I'm a troll with infinite relicense.

No, a real troll engenders an emotion (usually negative) rather than outright apathy, reading your posts is about as exciting as watching rail tracks rust.

IdolEyes787
08-07-2011, 08:47 PM

Call me easy but showing the tits and the 24k bed she's sleeping on would probably make some difference.

KFlint
08-07-2011, 08:56 PM

Call me easy but showing the tits and the 24k bed she's sleeping on would probably make some difference.

Three valid points actually.

iLOVENZB
08-08-2011, 03:09 AM

Paper bag?

xripper
08-08-2011, 06:29 AM
Its all in your hand:lol:

meszi
08-12-2011, 10:30 AM
By 53, you say? Why did you pick that number?

However, you would better your chances, if you would venture outside of your house. Just saying.

Try meeting someone. Hang out, and get to know her. Once she has feelings for you (which you cannot force), asking her under special circumstances (such as a dinner date where you plan to go with each other only, you are both dressed up, and both have expectations) will be the appropriate time to ask if she would like to have a little Oleg in her.

/serious post

wrong fukkin answer

1. get rich
2. ???
3. PROFIT

NotLettingItGo
08-12-2011, 10:36 AM
FFS! Most women are slappers, tell a few of them you want to fuck them, and you'll get a couple of bites.

Biggles
08-12-2011, 06:42 PM
FFS! Most women are slappers, tell a few of them you want to fuck them, and you'll get a couple of bites.

LOL - well the only slapping will be around leg's chops if he takes that tack.

NotLettingItGo
08-13-2011, 09:19 AM
LOL - well the only slapping will be around leg's chops if he takes that tack.

I did say he'd get a couple of bites :shifty:

iLOVENZB
08-13-2011, 09:34 AM
Bestiality and being a virgin? I don't think OlegL is that fucked and will still pick the former ;).

Xizie
08-13-2011, 09:38 AM
Sure does feel good losing your virginity at fourteen. 8]

IdolEyes787
08-13-2011, 08:29 PM
Sure does feel good losing your virginity at fourteen. 8]

Is that what your daughter told you?

mjmacky
08-13-2011, 08:55 PM
Sure does feel good taking a fourteen year old's virginity >8|

IdolEyes787
08-13-2011, 11:43 PM
Please feel free to increase your usage of retarded internet symbols since truth be told I'm tiring of regular old English.

IdolEyes787
08-13-2011, 11:43 PM
Thanx in advance <3 u

Frankthetank1
08-14-2011, 12:35 AM
try to find the most drunk, trashiest slut you can find in a bar and grab her ass. This technique has never failed me...

iLOVENZB
08-14-2011, 12:50 AM
Is that because you ended up going to prison and being pleasured by the good folk there? :unsure:

I heard soap is a fetish over there

Frankthetank1
08-14-2011, 12:52 AM
i make sure they are too drunk to dial 911..

iLOVENZB
08-14-2011, 12:58 AM
Mate, pretty sure that's close to rape. It's not even funny to joke about it.

Surely it can't be that hard to find a nice lovely girl in Boston to spend the rest of your life with?

megabyteme
08-14-2011, 01:59 AM
:naughty:

http://www.myspace.com/video/179005789/george-carlin-rape-can-be-funny/8512313

Frankthetank1
08-14-2011, 02:00 AM
It's not rape if she's too drunk to talk or
If she was half way there to begin with.
Its not rape if you call back the next day
It's not rape if you say you're sorry...
It's not rape if she shouts "yes!" in the middle of it.
It's not rape if you don't remember it the next day

iLOVENZB
08-14-2011, 02:15 AM
:naughty:

http://www.myspace.com/video/179005789/george-carlin-rape-can-be-funny/8512313

I must admit that was pretty funny considering the topic at hand.

megabyteme
08-14-2011, 03:00 AM
Classic George Carlin. His comedy always shed light on how people twist language, and manipulate how people think/act.

mjmacky
08-14-2011, 06:26 PM
Please feel free to increase your usage of retarded internet symbols since truth be told I'm tiring of regular old English.

You know that was to mock xizie right? Maybe your comment went to that person as well, thanks for not quoting and making me write this post with doubt

mjmacky
08-14-2011, 06:34 PM
What happens if a rapist tickles the woman he's raping? Does she laugh uncontrollably?

megabyteme
08-14-2011, 09:30 PM
Accusing someone of rape really just means they are, themselves, guilty of discrimination. Or, possibly, even worse...racism. So, fuk 'em.

Frankthetank1
08-15-2011, 12:00 AM
It's not rape if she laughs uncontrollably...

What happens if a rapist tickles the woman he's raping? Does she laugh uncontrollably?

mjmacky
08-15-2011, 09:26 AM
It's not rape if she laughs uncontrollably...

Well what if you propose, "for the next 15 minutes, I'm either going to tickle you or fuck you", how would she answer. In my experience it's possible to have a girl beg for death after about a minute or two of pinned down tickle torture. How long into rape does that occur? These are important questions for TheRapist

Edit: So the original thread title is kind of lame and doesn't really cover what's going on in here. How about it's changed to the official RAPE thread or something like that?

iLOVENZB
08-15-2011, 10:02 AM
Why the fuck would anyone want to condone rape? Seriously? If you're mad enough to go to that extreme, hire yourself a prostitute and don't tip her.

NotLettingItGo
08-15-2011, 10:19 AM
Why the fuck would anyone want to condone rape? Seriously? If you're mad enough to go to that extreme, hire yourself a prostitute and don't tip her.

There's not much point in hiring a prostitute if you don't put your tip in her.

megabyteme
08-15-2011, 09:36 PM
How about it's changed to the official RAPE thread or something like that?

Perhaps Mulder will be able to shed some details after his big "Gay Pride" weekend. :unsure:

NotLettingItGo
08-16-2011, 02:11 AM
Perhaps Mulder will be able to shed some details after his big "Gay Pride" weekend. :unsure:

It's Tuesday already, and he's not come back... they must have converted him... he's probably tucked away in some loft with his newest lover...

megabyteme
08-16-2011, 02:19 AM
Well, I guess he can now look forward to next year's celebration...