PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Need a TL invite. Thanks

stupidcrab
08-08-2011, 03:26 AM
I need a TL invite, Thanks in advance.

Please PM me.

anon
08-08-2011, 03:43 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/289688-TorrentLeech-really-that-good?p=2828054#post2828054
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/319779-The-best-tracker-in-your-opinion-is/page8?p=3032675#post3032675

It'd be good if you told us what happened to that account.

Cut-Copy-Paste
08-08-2011, 03:45 AM
PM me any of your profile link and email address.

In case your username differ frm ur FST one put something so i can recognize its yours.

Edit : After you answer anon

stupidcrab
08-08-2011, 04:23 PM
I have ever own a TL account (Power User)2 years ago . But I am not remain active due to personal issue. So it's disabled >_<
:)

anon
08-08-2011, 05:14 PM
So it's disabled >_<

You can go to IRC and claim it back, then. Unless you've confused "disabled" with "deleted", which is a different and irreversible process.

stupidcrab
08-09-2011, 12:04 PM
I think it is deleted.... 2 years ago...

Cut-Copy-Paste
08-09-2011, 01:55 PM

I think you should go to IRC to talk about it. If deleted them msg me up

ElitUser
08-09-2011, 04:05 PM
Truth is every person is not same but whom to believe.

I invite some one at FTN who is belong to my state of my country, you can say he is a neighbor. Just found he is disable at FTN. Reason he trade his account to some one else. So I mean that this is really hard to believe on some one who is not know to me when I found my neighbor is a trader. I just call him over the phone and he say " I am sorry for that and I am a well known trader and I don't have any feeling what conscience will come to you for my action, but I am sorry for that." That was his reply over the phone. The trader has no feeling or responsible for the inviter even when he/she is a neighbor. Still I don't believe he is doing this kind of things. He is being disable on every tracker he has after disable on FTN, Global ban. Now you say whom to believe. Anyway, maybe I lost my invite privilege at FTN, I don't know because I don't talk to the staff yet.

Now I think I will invite people who passed the age of 25, because I see before this age they are irresponsible. And I don't mean stupidcrab is being this kind of person, I don't mean anything to stupidcrab. I have TL invite but whom to believe.

IdolEyes787
08-09-2011, 04:24 PM
Truth is every person is not same but whom to believe.

I invite some one at FTN who is belong to my state of my country, you can say he is a neighbor. Just found he is disable at FTN. Reason he trade his account to some one else. So I mean that this is really hard to believe on some one who is not know to me when I found my neighbor is a trader. I just call him over the phone and he say " I am sorry for that and I am a well known trader and I don't have any feeling what conscience will come to you for my action, but I am sorry for that." That was his reply over the phone. The trader has no feeling or responsible for the inviter even when he/she is a neighbor. Still I don't believe he is doing this kind of things. He is being disable on every tracker he has after disable on FTN, Global ban. Now you say whom to believe. Anyway, maybe I lost my invite privilege at FTN, I don't know because I don't talk to the staff yet.

Now I think I will invite people who passed the age of 25, because I see before this age they are irresponsible. And I don't mean stupidcrab is being this kind of person, I don't mean anything to stupidcrab. I have TL invite but whom to believe.

Hope for the best but assume the worst that way at least you won't be surprised if something like that happens.

klaudiu
08-09-2011, 04:34 PM
I need a TL invite, Thanks in advance.

Please PM me.
tell me your old username on tl, make an unedited ss with your bcg account and tell me your mail.. through pm

anon
08-09-2011, 05:36 PM
I invite some one at FTN who is belong to my state of my country, you can say he is a neighbor. Just found he is disable at FTN. Reason he trade his account to some one else.

Sucks, eh :dabs:

stupidcrab
08-09-2011, 09:59 PM

I think you should go to IRC to talk about it. If deleted them msg me up

I go to the IRC , it actually be deleted :) (No such user found )
( my user name is just my forum name)

Cut-Copy-Paste
08-10-2011, 07:11 AM
@Eliteuser

Well i guess that sucks huh? But i guess thats called life and it does'nt really matters if ur invitee got disabled as long as ur account is in good stand? Maybe u wont get any more invite but you wont need them unless u want to trade and seek benefit or giveaway so u can get so called rep/igiver/crap/etc to establish a supremacy over other users (nt saying every1 do for it. But majority does).

anywayz Invite send to stupidcarb. Generally saying if a guy use same user name everywhere most likely he has nothing to hide.

stupidcrab
08-10-2011, 12:11 PM
Thanks help of "Cut-Copy-Paste"
I got it and register done.... Great thanks again :)

-Thread Closed-