PDA

View Full Version : Why don't people believe me?

OlegL
08-09-2011, 07:18 AM
Why don't people believe me when I tell them that I get disability payments from the U.S. government because the government thinks I am unable to work? On a piece of fucking paper, it's written that I have these diagnoses: Asperger's, OCD, and GAD. I know it's just a piece of paper, but it's a REAL piece of paper. The question is why people don't believe me when I tell them that. Why would I lie about it? Why? You never met me in real life, so how can you be so sure than I lie about it? You accuse me of sociopathy, even though you never met me in real life. You really believe that I have no conscience, that I feel no guilt, no remorse, and etc.? How can you say that about the person you never even met in real life?

NotLettingItGo
08-09-2011, 08:40 AM
This will be my only response.

I'm not sure if your trolling here, if you are grow up and stop it.

If you're not, then stop paying attention to what people around here say about you. This isn't a site where you should take a single post seriously. It's a site filled with people who are acting up to being cunts towards everyone and anyone. Don't keep painting a target on yourself like this, as much as it provides entertainment for them... it's not doing you any good.

Instead play the game that this board is about and be a cunt back to them...

OlegL
08-09-2011, 08:45 AM
I am not trolling. I AM NOT TROLLING.

mjmacky
08-09-2011, 08:54 AM
So are you going to scan it and show us?

Oleg, let me tell you about a piece of paper I have. It says I'm a winner, or rather that I could have already won! Can you believe it?! I mean, maybe you have a piece of paper like that too, right? Don't you want to be a winner?

OlegL
08-09-2011, 09:03 AM

I guess I could do that. But how will you believe me that that paper is not a fake? Even if I scan it and show it to you, how will you believe me it's not a fake?

bijoy
08-09-2011, 09:47 AM
None of have eye problem and your font is useless.

One possible answer to your question: stop trolling.

Artemis
08-09-2011, 10:02 AM
Ooooooh look, a whole new Oleg thread, same shit different thread. Your question has been asked and answered, just because you didn't like the answer doesn't mean you get to ask the question again, that really is TROLLING by every definition of the word.
As for your need for people to believe you, here on this board, that you have various mental disabilities (hint here for the unitiated Prozac is the last thing that would be prescribed for someone with Aspergers Syndrome) why should they even care ?
Seriously, why in any tiny remote way would they give a flying fuck ? Why do you need validation from the members of an internet forum on filesharing. Most of them are spotty teenagers who haven't even been laid yet (at least you have some common ground) and a large percentage use online translators, so your urgent plea to be understood won't even register.
Your incessant repetition of the same things is TROLLING, there is no point, it angers others, then you are hurt by their reaction. If you don't believe me trying hitting yourself on the head with a lump hammer, as you repeat the process there will be only one conclusion you will eventually pass out. Even if you wake up and repeat the process, there will still only be the same conclusion.
My best suggestion for you at this point is to go outside, find a nice busy roadway and dash randomly and unpredictably across the busy traffic while making a beeping noise. I personally will feel a whole lot better.

IdolEyes787
08-09-2011, 12:30 PM
I totally believe you when you say that you have mental problems. Actually if this is all just some elaborate troll then doubly so.:unsure:
Either way I again suggest you go outside .Preferably someplace with grass and trees and a little solitude and move around a bit.
Look up at the sky ,inhale deeply a few times and see how extremely fortunate you are to be alive and reasonably healthy.

KFlint
08-09-2011, 12:33 PM
hint here for the unitiated Prozac is the last thing that would be prescribed for someone with Aspergers Syndrome)

It's not prescribed for Asperger specifically but for the anxiety that often comes with it, with moderate success from what I read. I don't have the slightest idea if he's telling the truth or not at this point, and I just don't care.

Next thread you start on your diagnosis, HDbits, having sex with women or any other trolling thread Oleg, I will seriously consider disabling you for a while, perhaps for your own good. Taking time away from this forum should help you at this point. Somehow, I'm sure you'll do it anyway despite this warning.

IdolEyes787
08-09-2011, 12:39 PM
Not the HDbits threads.:(

whatcdfan
08-09-2011, 01:01 PM
Oleg, your game is getting old, everyone is use to it. The reason nobody believes to you is not we think you don't have any problems but the truth is that NOBODY GIVES A FUCK.
You are not the only one of your kind in the world, haven't you seen how many people and children among them sleep without meal and shelter, how many mothers have lost their sons in the wars that were fought for money that belonged to someone else, racism, or sometimes individual's ego. Human trafficking, arms dealing, drugs, prostitution have continuously ruined how many lives? Do you have any idea about the problems in this world Oleg? Your problems are not in any degree compared to those of others, Do you even care? No, you certainly don't, similarly nobody cares about you.FUCK.

whatcdfan
08-09-2011, 01:03 PM
Next thread you start on your diagnosis, HDbits, having sex with women or any other trolling thread Oleg, I will seriously consider disabling you for a while, perhaps for your own good. Taking time away from this forum should help you at this point. Somehow, I'm sure you'll do it anyway despite this warning.

See Oleg, Evey one knows who you are.....

P2PDog
08-09-2011, 01:04 PM
Step 1: Harp incessantly about inane subjects until a negative reaction is achieved.
Step 2: Use negative reaction to portray yourself as a hapless victim.
Step 3: Go to step 1.

bijoy
08-09-2011, 01:12 PM
Step 1: Harp incessantly about inane subjects until a negative reaction is achieved.
Step 2: Use negative reaction to portray yourself as a hapless victim.
Step 3: Go to step 1.

Sounds more like an algorithm rather than advice. :P

Quarterquack
08-09-2011, 02:08 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_low6aiYEQQ1qmm6cto1_250.gif

OlegL
08-09-2011, 06:17 PM
Oleg, your game is getting old, everyone is use to it. The reason nobody believes to you is not we think you don't have any problems but the truth is that NOBODY GIVES A FUCK.
You are not the only one of your kind in the world, haven't you seen how many people and children among them sleep without meal and shelter, how many mothers have lost their sons in the wars that were fought for money that belonged to someone else, racism, or sometimes individual's ego. Human trafficking, arms dealing, drugs, prostitution have continuously ruined how many lives? Do you have any idea about the problems in this world Oleg? Your problems are not in any degree compared to those of others, Do you even care? No, you certainly don't, similarly nobody cares about you.FUCK.

Oh, I see your point, but even though I may be self-centered and talk about my problems too much, it doesn't mean that people have a right of accusing me of mocking the disabled or autistic people. This is what gets to me. Being self-centered and lying about something are two different things. Some FST folks call me a sociopath. We all know that a sociopath lacks conscience and never feels remorse about anything, yet they keep calling me a sociopath. Is this mature behavior?.. But from now on, I will try to behave in a less self-centered way.

Snee
08-09-2011, 06:46 PM
Because you're a complete and utter assburger gayhole.

mjmacky
08-09-2011, 06:50 PM

I guess I could do that. But how will you believe me that that paper is not a fake? Even if I scan it and show it to you, how will you believe me it's not a fake?

I'll answer that when I see it, otherwise it's safe to assume they're all lies.

OlegL
08-09-2011, 07:27 PM

Quite often, I am not able to understand what you say.

I'll answer that when I see it, otherwise it's safe to assume they're all lies.

Okay, I'll try to get it for you.

IdolEyes787
08-09-2011, 08:42 PM

Quite often, I am not able to understand what you say.

That's what we have Google for.

OlegL
08-09-2011, 08:53 PM
IdolEyes, what he said just doesn't make sense. I asked the question, "Why don't people believe me?", and his response was, "Because you're a complete and utter assburger gayhole." It doesn't make sense.

IdolEyes787
08-09-2011, 09:11 PM
What doesn't make sense his response or the fact that you are a complete and utter assburger gayhole?

OlegL
08-09-2011, 09:18 PM
Hehe...
IdolEyes, I really like you as a person. You are one of the most mature people on this board.

chalice
08-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Sheesh, like.

IdolEyes787
08-09-2011, 09:25 PM
Hehe...
IdolEyes, I really like you as a person. You are one of the most mature people on this board.

Wouldn't be hard to qualify.
Also and no offense but you don't know me as a person,you only hear a disembodied voice on the internet which may or may not have anything to do with who I truly am.

chalice
08-09-2011, 09:29 PM
I honestly do believe that Olegl has Asperger's. I really do.

All I can base this on is my own experience with my daughter who is nowhere near as fucked-up but exhibits similar 'otherworldlyness'.

It worries me that she might be dealt with just the same, out of hand. It really does.

NotLettingItGo
08-09-2011, 09:34 PM
Hehe...

Also and no offense but you don't know me as a person,you only hear a disembodied voice on the internet which may or may not have anything to do with who I truly am.

OMG... is that a breakthough... have you finally got through to him?

Go on try and explain that the reason for that, is because that's not what people use this board for and see if he finally gets it?

NotLettingItGo
08-09-2011, 09:35 PM
It worries me that she might be dealt with just the same, out of hand. It really does.

If that's genuine concern, I wouldn't be too worried... the kind of cuntiness displayed around here isn't how most people treat others in real life.

chalice
08-09-2011, 09:39 PM

If that's genuine concern, I wouldn't be too worried... the kind of cuntiness displayed around here isn't how most people treat others in real life.

I'll think you find it is. especially if you're a kid who's different from other kids. They are pedestal'd from the get fucking go.

On her way to school one day, she followed a funeral instead of going into class. The cops got called. Why did you go, they asked. Because I liked the flowers, was the truthful answer.

NotLettingItGo
08-09-2011, 09:49 PM
On her way to school one day, she followed a funeral instead of going into class. The cops got called. Why did you go, they asked. Because I liked the flowers, was the truthful answer.

Seriously? Some cunt called the cops... they didn't just talk to her? Cunts.

mjmacky
08-09-2011, 09:52 PM
she followed a funeral instead of going into class. The cops got called. Why did you go, they asked. Because I liked the flowers, was the truthful answer.

I always found funeral processions a bit retarded... which is pretty much how I about most things. However, processions are one of the many that I could rant on about for hours.

OlegL
08-09-2011, 10:03 PM
Hehe...

Well, I really hope that you are just as likeable in real life as you are on the internet. :)

chalice
08-09-2011, 10:07 PM
she followed a funeral instead of going into class. The cops got called. Why did you go, they asked. Because I liked the flowers, was the truthful answer.

I always found funeral processions a bit retarded... which is pretty much how I about most things. However, processions are one of the many that I could rant on about for hours.

And with that I will take my leave.

You've become everything I've ever been or aspired to be. I bid you adieu and I hope that this internets is to you as it was to me.

Goodnight.

a7x
08-10-2011, 04:45 PM
Well, I really hope that you are just as likeable in real life as you are on the internet. :)

Dont think so. :)

IdolEyes787
08-10-2011, 04:55 PM
I actually robbed a church poor box, yelled at a disabled child and kicked a puppy.
Or it might have been kicked a box , yelled at a disabled puppy and robbed a poor child .I really wan't paying that much attention as I was on the cellphone at the time.

IdolEyes787
08-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Either way they took took a poll and I still came out six points ahead of mjmacky in terms of likability.

mjmacky
08-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Either way they took took a poll and I still came out six points ahead of mjmacky in terms of likability.

Only six points? Am I not putting forth a pretty substantial effort? Where is this poll?

NotLettingItGo
08-10-2011, 05:09 PM

Minus numbers work the other way around.

Snee
08-10-2011, 06:03 PM

All I can base this on is my own experience with my daughter who is nowhere near as fucked-up but exhibits similar 'otherworldlyness'.

I'd say it'll be more accepted as she grows up, but really, thanks to people like Oleg here, we've now got things like this (http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Aspies).

IdolEyes787
08-10-2011, 06:07 PM
Math is so complicated. Things were a lot simpler in the old days when a man only had to be quick with a gun and smooth with the ladies.
Although rejectofAlley I could see being quick with both a gun and the ladies.

OK not quick with a gun.

IdolEyes787
08-10-2011, 06:09 PM

I'd say it'll be more accepted as she grows up, but really, thanks to people like Oleg here, we've now got things like this (http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Aspies).

At least we know OlgeL's real name is Chris now.

Snee
08-10-2011, 07:46 PM
Striking resemblance, tbh.

mjmacky
08-10-2011, 07:53 PM
Striking resemblance, tbh.

Huh? From what I saw Christian puts in a hell of a lot more effort. Makes Oleg look even way lazier.

IdolEyes787
08-10-2011, 08:01 PM
I just learned of this (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/18/boy-rare-disease-online-lip-syncing-sensation/)kid yesterday.

The internet and mental illness a match made in Heaven.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnjGVOBNaUM

Snee
08-10-2011, 08:02 PM
You call making a bajillion threads across several boards about a) being a virgin, and b) not understanding people or whatever the fuck being lazy :blink:

Not saying he's productive, but there's energy being spent somewhere.

OlegL
08-10-2011, 08:04 PM
I am drinking Budweiser beer now. I need a pussy so much.

mjmacky
08-10-2011, 08:04 PM
You call making a bajillion threads across several boards
He mostly abandons each of the threads though

Edit: Then only comes up with the shortest lines every once in a while to bump up his count

I am drinking Budweiser beer now. I need a pussy so much.

What's the matter, you allergic?

OlegL
08-10-2011, 08:34 PM
mjmacky, buddy, you're cool.

Artemis
08-10-2011, 08:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jkBOU9etRA

OlegL
08-10-2011, 08:54 PM
Artemis, thanks for the video. I laughed a bit.
Now I am a bit drunk. I want weed, sex, money, and... are you a female, Artemis? If yes, I want you too.
What is reality? Am I real? Do we all have a soul? Am I... mentally retarded? Is my IQ below 50?
My niggas, I wanna go to a restaurant and eat.

superpagla
08-11-2011, 04:12 AM
Artemis...Thnx for the video...:lol:

@kflint, I think its really time to consider about what u said in the first post....oleg is really out of his mind now....

OlegL
08-11-2011, 04:26 AM
supergala, I am sober now, don't worry.

kallieb
08-11-2011, 04:30 AM
What I find so beguiling about this thread is that OlegL (otherwise known as the semi-official FST garden gnome) continues to be a permanent Uni student going on 10 years now - give or take, with his tuition likely subsidised by the government or some other person than himself, and he hasn't completed a program yet, obtained a degree, or even a pass for a single course. In addition he spends most of his day posting deeply intimate details of his personal life on a public filesharing site, invites and seems quasi-interested and actually emotionally impacted by the opinions of what are essentially strangers to him AND the veritable icing on the cake - he gets to sit around on his ass all day and collect a government cheque!! Jesus H. Christ when will it end......No wonder the merkin economy is going down the shitter.

superpagla
08-11-2011, 04:47 AM
What I find so beguiling about this thread is that OlegL (otherwise known as the semi-official FST garden gnome) continues to be a permanent Uni student going on 10 years now - give or take, with his tuition likely subsidised by the government or some other person than himself, and he hasn't completed a program yet, obtained a degree, or even a pass for a single course. In addition he spends most of his day posting deeply intimate details of his personal life on a public filesharing site, invites and seems quasi-interested and actually emotionally impacted by the opinions of what are essentially strangers to him AND the veritable icing on the cake - he gets to sit around on his ass all day and collect a government cheque!! Jesus H. Christ when will it end......No wonder the merkin economy is going down the shitter.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dude if u write books or comics, people will laugh their balls out while reading it....And u also have quite some taste at choosing title.:happy:

kallieb
08-11-2011, 04:52 AM
I need to credit gender when it's counts so with that Im a dudette, not a dude ;) and I'm glad you enjoyed the lolz. I can't take much credit for it, as OlegL is so rich in giving to us the most bizarre material and stories. The hardest part is deciding which ridiculous detail of his posts to have fun with ! :)

OlegL
08-11-2011, 05:04 AM
he hasn't completed a program yet, obtained a degree, or even a pass for a single course.

I did obtain one degree, but that was back in 2007. I wrote about it in another thread. And, of course, in order to obtain a degree, you need to pass classes. It's just that recently I was pursuing yet another degree, but was dismissed from college because I couldn't stay on academic probation. When I return to college, I will continue pursuing it ('cause I have nothing to do anyway).
And yes, I often talk about personal stuff, but this is the kind of person I am...

kallieb
08-11-2011, 05:24 AM
and..... how has this degree helped you. It clearly was damn useless since you're back in uni again trying to get another degree. FFS, find a degree that will be useful, get you off your ass and making some money rather than draining the system.

Since you're currently flunking out in school why stay and waste space and other's people's money. (you know... one defo of insanity is that you do the same thing overe and over yet expecting a different outcome).

Glaringly missing from your reply is what you have to say for yourself on my statement that you sit around on your ass most of the day without accomplishing much, collect a government cheque, and end up drifting around in these semi aimless circles trying to frigure out which fucked up avenue of life you want to follow that day.

One Suggestion Stop spending other people's money until you sort out your brain, come up with a reasonable plan, and then come up with a way that you can pay your own way in life. It might not be perfect, but at least you can take some pride knowing you're not a bum.

bijoy
08-11-2011, 05:50 AM

Wow!! I can only hope one day I could write like you thinking instantly after viewing trolling posts.

kallieb
08-11-2011, 01:41 PM
^^ Chalice is the hands down undisputed star on that skill.

Something Else
08-11-2011, 05:35 PM
and..... how has this degree helped you. It clearly was damn useless since you're back in uni again trying to get another degree. FFS, find a degree that will be useful, get you off your ass and making some money rather than draining the system.

Since you're currently flunking out in school why stay and waste space and other's people's money. (you know... one defo of insanity is that you do the same thing overe and over yet expecting a different outcome).

Glaringly missing from your reply is what you have to say for yourself on my statement that you sit around on your ass most of the day without accomplishing much, collect a government cheque, and end up drifting around in these semi aimless circles trying to frigure out which fucked up avenue of life you want to follow that day.

One Suggestion Stop spending other people's money until you sort out your brain, come up with a reasonable plan, and then come up with a way that you can pay your own way in life. It might not be perfect, but at least you can take some pride knowing you're not a bum.

That was one of the most long-winded 'get a life, get laid, manker' sentences ever.

kallieb
08-11-2011, 09:50 PM
At least it had some superficial benefit as OlegL stopped posting in this thread. Mind you he went off and created another similar one so it's all rather pointless.

Artemis
08-11-2011, 11:05 PM
Au contraire, this is actually his last fred, the others were previously established. Kflint however finally had enough and lowered the boom, any more threads about his supposed disablities or woe is me threads about why he was disabled from HDBits and he will be even more disabled (from here for awhile). So far so good, Oleg is toning things down so he is capable of learning.....

Quarterquack
08-12-2011, 08:37 AM
he is capable of learning.....

I thought he proved that when he said he already has a degree! Why won't you people listen to him?!

OlegL
08-13-2011, 12:55 AM
So, mjmacky, buddy, today I visited a psychotherapist and he told me that next week he would give me the official paper listing my diagnoses. I will scan it and post it in this thread...
And, Darth Rings, you are the most puzzling individual that I ever met on the internet. You were able to solve the math problems that I was never able to solve. Because you are able to solve math problems, I draw the conclusion that you are able to think logically. If you are able to think logically, why do you sometimes act like an idiot?

OlegL
08-19-2011, 02:17 AM
So, guys, today I received the official piece of paper that lists my diagnoses. Do you want to see it? Do you also wanna see my disability metrocard?

Night0wl
08-19-2011, 02:25 AM
Well it's a start, but I'm afraid it won't be enough to sway everyone anyone. Don't you have more proof than those?

OlegL
08-19-2011, 02:49 AM
Even if I convince you all that I have specific diagnoses, what will it change?

Artemis
08-19-2011, 05:41 AM
Even if I convince you all that I have specific diagnoses, what will it change?

TBH, absolutely fuck all! It is not the fact that you have problems, many others have posted that they have problems that they are dealing with, you on the other hand revel in your problems and see them as the answer to actually being a grown up human being. You are simply quite prepared to sit there and do fuck all and watch the world go by, occasionally read a book and do yet another pointless academic course since you have zero intention of actually turning it into a career, it is more a sort of space filler.
Your diagnoses you see as a get out of jail free card, you don't have to participate in society like the rest of us, you can just sit back with your disability check and card and say woe is me, I'm disabled.

IdolEyes787
09-28-2011, 12:38 PM
No new posts in a couple weeks.....
So is OlegL dead,back in HDbits ,incarcerated for rape or is he still here and has just moved on to another troll persona?

megabyteme
09-28-2011, 04:02 PM
So is OlegL dead,back in HDbits ,incarcerated for rape or is he still here and has just moved on to another troll persona?

I'm going with dead, AND being incarcerated and raped at HDBits by a troll.

Or is that simply too much wishful thinking? :unsure:

A
09-28-2011, 04:19 PM
About time. I am seeing a pattern here.

IdolEyes787
09-28-2011, 04:32 PM

Is it a Rorschach pattern and does it resemble a bunny?

mjmacky
09-29-2011, 12:35 AM

Is it a Rorschach pattern and does it resemble a bunny?

I bet it looks like a skinny 30 year old Russian Jew with lots of moles.

megabyteme
09-29-2011, 01:59 AM
We're talking about New York here- those aren't moles, they're rats. :mellow:

OlegL
09-30-2011, 06:13 PM

It's just that these days I've been busy watching some TV shows, such as the Vampire Diaries and The Wire.

megabyteme
09-30-2011, 06:19 PM
And you say you have no life...

IdolEyes787
09-30-2011, 08:15 PM

It's just that these days I've been busy watching some TV shows, such as the Vampire Diaries and The Wire.

Wouldn't it be cool if they made a TV show that was a combination of The Vampire Diaries and The Wire so you could be entertained and sickened at the same time?
Btw in all seriousness I'm working on a script that is like a cross between Gossip Girl and something that a person can watch without wanting to drop a nuclear bomb on Hollywood.

Albo Da Kid
10-03-2011, 03:40 PM
Haha you made me laugh Oleg. You remind me of some of the stuff that I used to do here a while back. My advice is be carefuller case jokes are funny at first and then you forget that you're joking after a while. (Especially if you invest too much time in front of the computer.) I remember spending so much time on the comp. at one point that real life became almost non-existant. It took a while for me to get back on track and I can honestly say I've never been addicted to anything in my life except the Bittorrent world.

Nice too see everybody again btw;) I missed ya'll

IdolEyes787
10-03-2011, 04:22 PM
I take it you've been losing a lot of fights lately and the resultant loss of brain cells is the reason for your reappearance here.

Still love you though.
Now make me stop.

megabyteme
10-03-2011, 05:45 PM
"Every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in."

:sly:

And I think we may be on to something here. Albo disappears; Oleg gets more "active". Both are from NY. Coincidence? Really, how many people could be from New York who have no lives? And deserve to be punched in the head more than these "two"? :unsure:

Oleg=Albo? :idunno:

pianogospel
10-03-2011, 08:58 PM
Why not?