PDA

View Full Version : Where is Wendy the sexy slut?

mjmacky
08-09-2011, 09:43 PM
BBC is trying to tell me that Russian marketing sexed up the Wendy Thomas image:

http://www.theworld.org/2011/08/why-the-russian-wendys-has-taken-sexier-approach/

However, I find nothing. Does anybody live near Arbat st. in Moskve? Is there some mini-skirt coochie shaker in pigtails workin' the corners over there? Is BBC or PRI selling me snake oil? This is a call for investigative reporting, sorry I wasn't up front about that, sorry to waste the time of the lazy.

Sal: Wise guy huh? If I wasn't so lazy I'd punch you in the stomach.
Fry: But, you are lazy right?
Sal: Oh, don't get me started.

mjmacky
08-12-2011, 07:26 PM
The page linked went from written article to downloadable podcast. Either way, they tried to sell her as being risque and unconventionally sexy, but it turns out to be just a couple of dress up gals in very conservative dress. It was a bunch of bullshit after all.

Also, this thread was my biggest flop on FST so far... so ashamed

Artemis
08-13-2011, 02:36 AM

And yet you haven't taken the honorable way out and committed seppuku.... :blink:

mjmacky
08-13-2011, 07:11 AM

And yet you haven't taken the honorable way out and committed seppuku.... :blink:

You assume too much in thinking
honor > self-loathing

iLOVENZB
08-13-2011, 09:44 AM
While I was in Geelong I went to Westfield shopping center. When I went to get a milkshake with an old mate, I saw a girl there with a red pinstripe apron and a white dress that was less than knee high. Now, I'm not the type to say that all girls should wear grey dresses that are below the knee and stockings, but that was ridicules. What if a cunt visiting from Sydney decided to order something? She would be fucked over the counter.

Now we have a Wendy's here and they wear a boring pink t-shirt and black shorts. Coincidence that they're not doing too well?