PDA

View Full Version : Why do women always make things hard...

NotLettingItGo
08-12-2011, 03:04 PM
... for themselves?

Honestly if you could see my wife trying to accomplish what should be relatively simple tasks at times, you wouldn't believe she's from the dominant species of this planet.

mjmacky
08-12-2011, 04:13 PM
Tell your slut of a wife I said don't call me anymore

Funkin'
08-12-2011, 04:16 PM
And that I want my money back.

NotLettingItGo
08-12-2011, 04:27 PM

No, if you can't handle having a woman phoning you and telling you what a spastic you are that's your problem, it's fuck all to do with me.

NotLettingItGo
08-12-2011, 04:27 PM
And that I want my money back.

Why? Your life will still be shit... no matter how much money you have.

IdolEyes787
08-12-2011, 04:53 PM
I'm surprised that your wife "always makes things hard" . In your case I would have thought it was more likely little Tommy from down the street.

whatcdfan
08-12-2011, 05:26 PM
Because women can't dominate so they posses or at least try to, the one who dominates.

bijoy
08-12-2011, 06:03 PM
Because women can't dominate so they posses or at least try to, the one who dominates.

Its not about domination all the time.

mjmacky
08-12-2011, 07:14 PM

No, if you can't handle having a woman phoning you and telling you what a spastic you are that's your problem, it's fuck all to do with me.

The calls are always about the taste of my ejaculation and how it would have been what the gods would serve to their favorite of earthly beings (if they were real). I mean it's kind of annoying to have to hear about the amazingness of my wasted seed on such a frequent basis.

NotLettingItGo
08-12-2011, 07:51 PM
The calls are always about the taste of my ejaculation and how it would have been what the gods would serve to their favorite of earthly beings (if they were real). I mean it's kind of annoying to have to hear about the amazingness of my wasted seed on such a frequent basis.

It's far too late to try and make the story fit what you wanted it to now you spastic, you left it wide open and I already filled it. I bet women do that to you too, don't they? What with you being so fucking amazingly dull and slow. I bet they run rings around you and make you feel like a real dullard all the time... that'll be why you have to hit them, won't it? Cause you're too dull to keep up with them mentally... like you've got some neanderthal DNA mixed in there... I bet you've even got a bulbous forehead... it fits with the mental deficiencies you constantly display in your posts.

mjmacky
08-12-2011, 08:03 PM
It's far too late to try and make the story fit what you wanted it to now you spastic, you left it wide open and I already filled it. I bet women do that to you too, don't they? What with you being so fucking amazingly dull and slow. I bet they run rings around you and make you feel like a real dullard all the time... that'll be why you have to hit them, won't it? Cause you're too dull to keep up with them mentally... like you've got some neanderthal DNA mixed in there... I bet you've even got a bulbous forehead... it fits with the mental deficiencies you constantly display in your posts.

Classic reject projection

Edit: and you're welcome for having the privilege of me labeling one of your routines a classic

NotLettingItGo
08-12-2011, 08:18 PM
Classic reject projectionSo I'm right then :)

Edit: and you're welcome for having the privilege of me labeling one of your routines a classic

You're a complete spastic :wacko:

mjmacky
08-12-2011, 08:34 PM
So I'm right then :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

NotLettingItGo
08-12-2011, 10:44 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

So just to be clear... you're suggesting that I am projecting my need to hit women onto you? Cause you understand that I am on the record here as stating that I don't (and have never) hit women... and that I wouldn't. Whereas you are on the record stating that you hit women regularly.... so your theory kind of goes to fuck a bit there doesn't it?

Fucking spastic doesn't even understand what has been said.

mjmacky
08-13-2011, 07:06 AM
Record only shows you do spotted reading