PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Invite to SCC

Xizie
08-13-2011, 07:50 AM
Heh, I know I just requested an invite to BTN.. I'm not greedy or anything but I'm interested an invite to SCC so I can improve my share ratio on Waffles & What.

Here's my ratio proof: http://i.imgur.com/bR2ea.jpg

and here's a Speedtest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/1428283205.png

IdolEyes787
08-13-2011, 03:31 PM
Novel reason .
Did I say novel I meant bad.

OlegL
08-13-2011, 03:45 PM
but I'm interested an invite to SCC so I can improve my share ratio on Waffles & What.

I don't understand what you mean by this. If you get invited to SCC, how will that improve your share ratio on Waffles and What?

Xizie
08-13-2011, 03:52 PM
Novel reason .
Did I say novel I meant bad.

Oh, hey Idol. How are you doing? <3

but I'm interested an invite to SCC so I can improve my share ratio on Waffles & What.

I don't understand what you mean by this. If you get invited to SCC, how will that improve your share ratio on Waffles and What?

Due to the fact that SCC has better pre-times on music than Waffles & What it allows me to snatch newer rips and upload em' to Waffles & What.

I'll also take part in the community.. every tracker I'm on.. I have hundreds and hundreds of post. Afterall.. I have no life.

cinemas
08-13-2011, 03:57 PM
playing the role of the victim is bad.... mmkay.

OlegL
08-13-2011, 03:57 PM
Okay.

IdolEyes787
08-13-2011, 04:01 PM
I applaud your ingenuity .If lucky soon there with be only a single originating source for everything on the internet.

Hopefully from Romania.

Also anybody that cares about pretime doesn't have anything interesting to say.
True story.

Xizie
08-13-2011, 04:04 PM
I applaud your ingenuity .If lucky soon there with be only a single originating source for everything on the internet.

Hopefully from Romania.

Also anybody that cares about pretime doesn't have anything interesting to say.
True story.

With an administrator who strictly enforces content filters which prevents all Jewish content from being upload to said site. His username.. shall be Hitler..

Oh, and like Idol.. I like totally love your post dude.. I like always read them and like totally laugh, dude. -suckles tip-

It's more of a I need to upload this first kinda thing but it's hard to find CDs which aren't on What. I did manage to rip my whole music collection and upload it but.. that was all of the music that I owned. Anyways, a friend of mine was the only one that suggested that I should go onto SCC.

IdolEyes787
08-13-2011, 04:13 PM
Out of curiosity I just browsed the first page of the MP3/0day on SCC and I will pay you cash money if you promise to never upload any of that shit to any music tracker.:mellow:

whatcdfan
08-13-2011, 04:14 PM
SCC is a must have 0-day tracker, obviously if you don't have a real life.:P

PM me your Email.:)

Also, you are behaving like you know this board well, Is this your second account or something?

Edit: Clarification first and PM later.

Xizie
08-13-2011, 04:16 PM
Out of curiosity I just browsed the first page of the MP3/0day on SCC and I will pay you cash money if you promise to never upload any of that shit to any music tracker.:mellow:
Due to the nature of all your previous post I cannot tell if you're serious. Then again as soon as I get the chance to see for myself.. I'll make that decision on my own. If it doesn't match up with the standards on my music trackers then I won't upload it. :\

SCC is a must have 0-day tracker, obviously if you don't have a real life.:P

PM me your Email.:)

Also, you are behaving like you know this board well, Is this your second account or something?

Edit: Clarification first and PM later.

Will do..

Mmh, I'm not really sure if this is my second account if it is then this one is far more active than my previous one and my previous one would've been created awhile back and it would've been extremely unactive. Anyways, I've just been lurking these forums for awhile and I've picked on the general flow of the waterfall.

IdolEyes787
08-13-2011, 04:21 PM
All joking aside ( not that I was joking ) but sadly after being here both as a normal member and staff I've sort of come to the determination that I won't give an invite to anyone that I don't already know.
Just not worth taking the chance of being screwed over.

If you like you though can PM me some linked to your accounts on other trackers and maybe that "activity" you mentioned will change my mind. Doesn't have to be something "fancy" like FTN .People who tend to be only "active " on forums of l33t places tend to do it because they have an agenda anyway.

Btw I'm always joking except when I'm not if that helps.

whatcdfan
08-13-2011, 04:31 PM
Lesson learned, if I ever get screwed of SCC, my chances of getting re-invited to SCC will be Zero, considering the fact that all the guys here that may get me inside are not my friends :(

Thank you Idol.:hug:

Xizie
08-13-2011, 04:32 PM
All joking aside ( not that I was joking ) but sadly after being here both as a normal member and staff I've sort of come to the determination that I won't give an invite to anyone that I don't already know.

If you like you though can PM me some linked to your accounts on other trackers and maybe that "activity" you mentioned will change my mind. Doesn't have to be something "fancy" like FTN .People who tend to be only "active " on forums of l33t places tend to do it because they have an agenda anyway.

In all honesty I don't feel very comfortable linking to my profiles. I like to keep these types of things away from my accounts on the trackers. Afterall, that is why I tend to use different names..

whatcdfan
08-13-2011, 04:37 PM
Lesson learned, if I ever get screwed of SCC, my chances of getting re-invited to SCC will be Zero, considering the fact that all the guys here that may get me inside are not my friends :(

Thank you Idol.:hug:

Xizie
08-13-2011, 04:43 PM
D-d-double posting all day eryday?

IdolEyes787
08-13-2011, 08:02 PM

In all honesty I don't feel very comfortable linking to my profiles. I like to keep these types of things away from my accounts on the trackers. Afterall, that is why I tend to use different names..
So basically what you are telling me is that you're hiding something then.:unsure:
Seriously it's a good job that you didn't give me that link to your IPT account because God only knows what I would have done with that. :slap:

Besides the obvious clean out your bank account ,rape your Mom , burn your house to the ground and turn you over to the authorities I mean.:unsure:

Oh and I should probably add something like "Why the fuck should I show you any trust when you can't do the same to me?" but I've got a cramp in my hand and that will just have to wait until later.

thebazzla
08-13-2011, 08:44 PM
are you not power user class on either what or waffles Xizie (http://filesharingtalk.../members/271037-Xizie), as i believe they have recruitment to scc on there.

Xizie
08-13-2011, 10:22 PM
So basically what you are telling me is that you're hiding something then.:unsure:
Seriously it's a good job that you didn't give me that link to your IPT account because God only knows what I would have done with that. :slap:

Besides the obvious clean out your bank account ,rape your Mom , burn your house to the ground and turn you over to the authorities I mean.:unsure:

Oh and I should probably add something like "Why the fuck should I show you any trust when you can't do the same to me?" but I've got a cramp in my hand and that will just have to wait until later.

It's nothing extreme but I'm sure you can understand why I would like to prevent these identities from being merged.

are you not power user class on either what or waffles Xizie (http://filesharingtalk.../members/271037-Xizie), as i believe they have recruitment to scc on there.

No, no I am not. I only joined those sites a few weeks ago and I only have a 2 gigs uploaded and 1 gig downloaded due to the fear of being unable to maintain a decent ratio. As you and I very well know it is hard to seed on those two sites and my speedtest shows that my ISP caps my upload at 1kbp/s which is about 80kb/s-320kb/s and that tends to vary on the amount of content being uploaded.

IdolEyes787
08-13-2011, 11:45 PM
It's nothing extreme but I'm sure you can understand why I would like to prevent these identities from being merged.

Being semi-retarded frankly no.

anon
08-14-2011, 01:43 AM
Due to the fact that SCC has better pre-times on music than Waffles & What it allows me to snatch newer rips and upload em' to Waffles & What.

The question is, who the hell would download Scene content readily available elsewhere, even made freeleech on SCC, from What and Waffles, both of them being hard to seed on an- oh, did you say the seedbox whores? Never mind. I should have known better, sorry.

I have no idea of why you'd turn Idol's offer down, by the way. He's not the kind of person who would have abused those profile links, or shown them to anyone else.

If you're afraid of trackers banning you for being a member here, in most cases that won't happen unless you do something stupid... and the few ones that remove privileges or ban accounts for being a member elsewhere regardless of your activities probably aren't worth being registered on in the first place.

IdolEyes787
08-14-2011, 01:47 AM
Please don't sell me short .No really I would have abused the fuck out of them.

anon
08-14-2011, 02:04 AM
Please don't sell me short .No really I would have abused the fuck out of them.

"Okay." -- OlegL

Di@monds
08-14-2011, 07:54 AM
Shitty reason to request an invite.
Beside its against tracker(s) rules to upload their contents to another tracker

dagg3r
08-14-2011, 08:27 AM
^^ correction, its the tracker "exclusive" torrents which shouldn't be uploaded out of tracker. SCC has SCC tagged packs which shouldn't be uploaded anywhere else. Rest all files can be obtained frm various sources.

IdolEyes787
08-14-2011, 12:12 PM
^^Yes because clearly stealing is wrong.

a7x
08-14-2011, 01:01 PM
^^ correction, its the tracker "exclusive" torrents which shouldn't be uploaded out of tracker. SCC has SCC tagged packs which shouldn't be uploaded anywhere else. Rest all files can be obtained frm various sources.

I found their packs on Filelist. So exclusive. :whistling

dagg3r
08-14-2011, 01:22 PM
^^ that's the sad part. :/

You can also find IPT's THC and Pack releases in Filelist as well. But, filelist keeps the IPT tags intact whereas they remove the SCC tag.

P2PDog
08-14-2011, 03:43 PM

SCC should sue for copyright infringement.

Xizie
08-14-2011, 04:00 PM
Yes, because everything uploaded onto SCC is an SCC exclusive.. :|

As usual FSC is a baby troll's first playground. Useless, but entertaining to say the least. On another note if anyone's actually willing to fill my request please, do PM me.

IdolEyes787
08-14-2011, 04:20 PM
How quickly they turn on your when they don't get what they want.

teflon05
08-14-2011, 04:23 PM
Yes, because everything uploaded onto SCC is an SCC exclusive.. :|

As usual FSC is a baby troll's first playground. Useless, but entertaining to say the least. On another note if anyone's actually willing to fill my request please, do PM me.

What's FSC have to do with it? :huh:

Xizie
08-14-2011, 04:31 PM
Haha, who said I turned on the site? I'm still here posting, aren't I? :3

Ah, it's just the userbase Teflon but these people are everywhere else aswell so I guess it's just the internet itself.

anon
08-14-2011, 05:10 PM
Beside its against tracker(s) rules to upload their contents to another tracker

^^ correction, its the tracker "exclusive" torrents which shouldn't be uploaded out of tracker.

Then again, what were those SCC packs made of? Oh, that's right, Scene releases. Does the Scene want their stuff to be available outside of it? Not last time I checked. And do the copyright holders want their products to be obtained without permission? I think they didn't, either.

If it's user-made stuff, then that's at least more understandable, because the uploader took the time to rip and prepare the torrent and, for whatever reason wouldn't like to see his "work" on another site without permission. But claiming exclusivity over torrents which are just a bunch of Scene releases sharing a common aspect is stupid.

FileList is a random mix. You can find packs and releases from other places there. I've seen packs from SCC, IPT, TL and PiN, and HDBits' Web-DLs. Which is pretty cool :P

dagg3r
08-14-2011, 06:09 PM
There u go, @TS get into filelist instead of SCC. You have better chance of getting in Filelist than SCC.

Btw, in interest if this thread, do mention where do you reside.

Xizie
08-14-2011, 08:48 PM
There u go, @TS get into filelist instead of SCC. You have better chance of getting in Filelist than SCC.

Hmm, I'm pretty sure my chances of getting into SCC aren't that low and I don't go for low level trackers.

I'm located in the US, why did you want to know?

thebazzla
08-14-2011, 08:56 PM
^^^^^^^^
i think dagg3r was asking that question because i believe certain countries are banned on that tracker.i am not a member on there and not even remotely interested about joining. but by inviting you from a banned country can get the invitee into trouble

Yeahh
08-14-2011, 08:58 PM
do you want an account?

anon
08-14-2011, 09:05 PM
Hmm, I'm pretty sure my chances of getting into SCC aren't that low and I don't go for low level trackers.

Oh, not this level crap.

^^^^^^^^
i think dagg3r was asking that question because i believe certain countries are banned on that tracker.i am not a member on there and not even remotely interested about joining. but by inviting you from a banned country can get the invitee into trouble

Exactly.

Xizie
08-14-2011, 09:06 PM
do you want an account?

Account trading/sharing is against the rules on SCC and I do not want to violate said rules.

So I am only accepting invites. Thanks for the offer though!

dagg3r
08-15-2011, 02:33 AM

:o
Pls elucidate to us how do you decide tracker level ?
Why don't you want to join low level trackers ?
Don't tell me you started off with sch***ost*** site !! Idoleyes787 is still looking for nirvana by joining this site. :P

IdolEyes787
08-15-2011, 04:15 PM

:o
Pls elucidate to us how do you decide tracker level ?
Why don't you want to join low level trackers ?
Don't tell me you started off with sch***ost*** site !! Idoleyes787 is still looking for nirvana by joining this site. :P

I'm never giving up either so you may as well face cold reality and just give it to me now.

whatcdfan
08-15-2011, 05:32 PM
I don't go for low level trackers.

Ahh...this will do a world of good for your chances to be invited anywhere, anytime.

Good luck.

ElitUser
08-15-2011, 06:28 PM
If you are looking for the contain of release and if you have TL then you get every release from the scene group in there, there is nothing need of SCC for the contain, SCC has fast pre time but the release of contain all are same in every private tracker.

I accept that I was also looking for the SCC long time ago like you and some good member here told me that there is nothing extra if I am looking for the scene release. after join in SCC I see that they were correct, actually my join in SCC was not only for the scene release but for the pack of their release, SCC packs are awesome and I accept that SCC fulfill my every TV episode which I am looking for. SCC has great pack release.

If you are looking for the SCC invite then I can say what.cd and waffles giving out the invite to every PU member of that site. You can get it from there so no one has risk his/her account for someone.

wazza100
08-16-2011, 10:14 AM
^ lol what and waffles ain't that easy to get and for the average user pu is hard to achieve unless you have a good up speed

ElitUser
08-16-2011, 12:38 PM
^ lol what and waffles ain't that easy to get and for the average user pu is hard to achieve unless you have a good up speed

No, I don't think so, because if you upload torrents in there you can easily achieve the PU, everyone has upload credit so anyone can upload torrent in there and not only the music files but also the app files and I don't think waffles is hard to get in.

anon
08-16-2011, 02:54 PM
^ lol what and waffles ain't that easy to get

What.cd has the IRC interview and invite threads on many trackers, not to mention they have almost 150000 users according the WTO - some of those must have invites. If you're not from a banned country and are willing to put some effort, it's certainly possible to get invited without knowing anyone with an invite nor being a member on any other trackers. I don't think that qualifies as "not easy to get".

No, I don't think so, because if you upload torrents in there you can easily achieve the PU

If people leech them. :idunno:

Xizie
08-16-2011, 07:42 PM
People always take me mentioning levels way out of hand.. imo levels are based on the amount of content, the speed, and the activity of the community. It has nothing to do with rarity.. if it did I wouldn't have even bothered with Waffles, What, IPT, TL, etc. I would've stuck with Exigo, Shangri, and Pedro's. :\

IdolEyes787
08-16-2011, 07:47 PM
You're funny .Now remove your foot from your mouth and show us another trick.

Xizie
08-16-2011, 07:51 PM

Why do you always place spaces before your periods? Is this some type of troll within a troll?.. Please, teach me your ways Mr. Idol.

anon
08-16-2011, 08:04 PM
imo levels are based on the amount of content, the speed, and the activity of the community. It has nothing to do with rarity..

Then FL.ro is high-level.

So is Demonoid :O

IdolEyes787
08-16-2011, 08:04 PM

Why do you always place spaces before your periods?

Maybe the better question is why do you not ?

Xizie
08-16-2011, 08:14 PM
imo levels are based on the amount of content, the speed, and the activity of the community. It has nothing to do with rarity..

Then FL.ro is high-level.

So is Demonoid :O

Well, I do find myself using Demonoid at times but quality wise the content isn't all that great, and most uploaders don't provide a decent amount of information on the files that they upload. You're also bound to run into more infected files if you use Demonoid. Community wise they're okay but it isn't active enough for me. What, BTN, and FTN have really active communities but content/speed wise FTN isn't all that great but they do offer a mean pack.

Why do you always place spaces before your periods?

Maybe the better question is why do you not ?

I don't know.. it just doesn't look as neat imo.

IdolEyes787
08-16-2011, 08:18 PM
Everyone does it on SCC . I think it has something to do with either the pretimes or the packs .

Xizie
08-16-2011, 08:20 PM
Everyone does it on SCC . I think it has something to do with either the pretimes or the packs .

Oh, well.. I guess I'll hop on the bandwagon . :3

Mmh, I just ate Domino's Pizza, and man was it good! <3

KFlint
08-17-2011, 02:06 AM
I lost my previous SCC account due to inactivity, but only because I was in India and an elephant rolled on me during an excursion. They had to cut my arms, so by the time I learned to type with my feet, the account was deleted. Tragic.

Now, I would give a leg to join back.

Xizie
08-17-2011, 02:26 AM
I lost my previous SCC account due to inactivity, but only because I was in India and an elephant rolled on me during an excursion. They had to cut my arms, so by the time I learned to type with my feet, the account was deleted. Tragic.

Now, I would give a leg to join back.

That's such a tragic story.. I feel your pain my long lost brother Sirgay died in an elephant tramping. ;_;

absent_today
08-20-2011, 12:18 PM
Seems like SCC have given Bonus invite I got one too.

a7x
08-20-2011, 04:50 PM
If anyone dont know what to do with their invite, can waste send one to me :lol:

anon
08-20-2011, 05:45 PM
If anyone dont know what to do with their invite, can waste send one to me :lol:

Make your own thread or apply on those giveaways :idunno:

ElitUser
08-20-2011, 06:24 PM
^^^ He already applied, and PM me.
But I am not sure about this guy.

Sure someone will send you if the account holder does not face any problem for your breaking rules. I am not accusing you but I don't know you.

Chief_Garbonzo
08-20-2011, 06:35 PM
If Idol offers to help you, then I'd take the offer! When Chief read that you won't give profile links I was shocked. That was mistake #1. Mistake #2 was the I dont do low levels. If your plan is to snake releases from SCC to upload to the music sites just for ratio steroids - that seems a bit vapid. Why don't you just get out your CD's and rip stuff from your collection and then upload them.. that way you may be helping others get their hands on something they really have wanted/needed for some time, and your ratio will rise. It'd be a win-win for you and the site! The Chief officially approves the latter idea!

Xizie
08-20-2011, 08:35 PM
Well, I managed to get an invite from someone but I didn't realize it so someone else attempted to send me an invite and they said that my email was already in use so I tried recovery to see what would happen and I ended up breaking the invite system. I then contacted someone in their support channel he told me that I would need to seek out an administrator.. and administrator came online and told me to get another invite and use a different email. :|

thebazzla
08-20-2011, 08:59 PM
Well, I managed to get an invite from someone but I didn't realize it so someone else attempted to send me an invite and they said that my email was already in use so I tried recovery to see what would happen and I ended up breaking the invite system. I then contacted someone in their support channel he told me that I would need to seek out an administrator.. and administrator came online and told me to get another invite and use a different email. :|so you had 2 people send you an invite and you couldn't sign up with the second invite because you had already used the first one.i dont even know how the invite system works on there but surely the person that sent you the second invite can cancel it. btw do the invites have to be confirmed on scc

Xizie
08-20-2011, 09:03 PM
Well, I managed to get an invite from someone but I didn't realize it so someone else attempted to send me an invite and they said that my email was already in use so I tried recovery to see what would happen and I ended up breaking the invite system. I then contacted someone in their support channel he told me that I would need to seek out an administrator.. and administrator came online and told me to get another invite and use a different email. :|so you had 2 people send you an invite and you couldn't sign up with the second invite because you had already used the first one.i dont even know how the invite system works on there but surely the person that sent you the second invite can cancel it. btw do the invites have to be confirmed on scc

Yeah, you have to confirm the invites. If you recover an account before you confirm the invite it sends you randomly generated user information which does not work. It also adds an entry to the database so the same email cannot be used again which prevents invites from being sent to that person. The system is buggy but whatever, man.

thebazzla
08-20-2011, 09:05 PM
^^^^^^^^^
ah well at least someone was kind enough to try and invite you....

Xizie
08-20-2011, 09:21 PM
^^^^^^^^^
ah well at least someone was kind enough to try and invite you....

Yeah, it was nice of them. Too bad bonus invites are probably gone now and I won't get my hands on another one anytime soon.

a7x
08-21-2011, 11:46 AM
^^^ He already applied, and PM me.
But I am not sure about this guy.

Sure someone will send you if the account holder does not face any problem for your breaking rules. I am not accusing you but I don't know you.

No problem :)

Xizie
08-21-2011, 10:35 PM
Well, I have an account now. Thanks for the entertaining thread, fellas!