PDA

View Full Version : Hello! im Saelnes [NEW]

Saelnes
08-13-2011, 12:05 PM
Hello folks.

Im Simen from Norway, 21yrs old and working as a railroadwelder.
My Hobbys are computer and wrestling.

For a few years ago i was a member on the torrent site Norbits, today i found out that my account has been deleted cause of inactivity.
So i started the hunt today for a new site to become a respectful member. when it comes to shareing files, i love to upload! on norbits i had a ratio bout 2.9
So guys, got some starting sites?

My must: The site must have a good community, tho its not fun sharing with no community.

My Netspeed. 83068

mjmacky
08-13-2011, 08:36 PM
Well I've got great news for you, if enough people spot your thread, you're going to get a bunch of recommendations. Everyone is going to mark out to their respective favorite sites and boast about community. However, my post may ironically deter people from doing that and you might end up getting decent responses, at least until the early posts wear off.

Also, the next reply will occur below mine!

whatcdfan
08-13-2011, 11:05 PM
The site must have a good community, tho its not fun sharing with no community.

Good point, I did not watch Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides because I couldn't get the matching dates with Johnny Depp, you see it's not fun watching movie without the cast itself.:mellow:

anon
08-14-2011, 01:26 AM
So i started the hunt today for a new site to become a respectful member. when it comes to shareing files, i love to upload! on norbits i had a ratio bout 2.9
So guys, got some starting sites?

It depends on what you're looking for. If you want English general trackers, I recommend checking this (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/392098-Any-open-0-day-trackers-you-would-recommend) thread out. If you wish to download other kinds of things, members who share those interests will readily post their suggestions.

My must: The site must have a good community, tho its not fun sharing with no community.

I don't agree with that. Downloaded copyrighted material without permission and contributing to its spread is that fun. :idunno:

"Good community" is also debatable. That term is often used as a lame excuse by people requesting hard to get trackers just because they're rare. Many of the sites that aren't usually said to have one actually possess many cool and intelligent people on their forums and IRC channels.

Any site where you enjoy being a member at and discussing stuff and/or having fun on has a good community. Whether that will hold true on a particular site, you'll have to find out yourself.

My Netspeed. 83068

Not sure of why you're attaching that, but you should know asking for invites is out of reach for you until your account meets certain requirements.

Well I've got great news for you, if enough people spot your thread, you're going to get a bunch of recommendations. Everyone is going to mark out to their respective favorite sites and boast about community. However, my post may ironically deter people from doing that and you might end up getting decent responses, at least until the early posts wear off.

Also, the next reply will occur below mine!

Psychic.