PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Looking for TL invite

test112
08-13-2011, 08:49 PM
Looking for TL invite. I have axx to TD, what.cd and TV but as TL is bigger and has more content want to join there. Can provide details by pm.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers test112

Xizie
08-13-2011, 10:24 PM
Why don't you go for IPT instead? I can provide you with an invite to IPT. It's easier to seed, and they have the same exact content.. actually IPT may have more content.

test112
08-13-2011, 10:46 PM
Dear Xizie,

Thanks for your offer, but I need to pass for this invite. But the reason I am asking for an TL invite. I heard TL is a great community with good packs, most of the scene releases / p2p content and with more than 200,000 members can't be wrong. Also they have an all new site template :). And at last I am convinced TL is an site which will last for many years.

In the past I was an active uploader at TD (over 200 scene releases raced/uploaded). But through the lack of time I can't be that active as I wished so I quit being an uploader. I still got great upload speeds at my university network/campus network.

Maintaining a good ratio at TL shouldn't be a problem. I hope someone is willing to grant me an invite for TL. Based on my stats and speeds.

cibu
08-13-2011, 10:56 PM
I may be able to help you out with an invite ! Please send me a pm with your profile link on TD and show me a speedtest from today please !

test112
08-13-2011, 11:06 PM
Cibu I pm'd you :).

Thanks CIBU for invite. Topic can be closed.

IdolEyes787
08-13-2011, 11:18 PM
Thanks for your offer, but I need to pass for this invite. But the reason I am asking for an TL invite. I heard TL is a great community with good packs, most of the scene releases / p2p content and with more than 200,000 members can't be wrong.

Wanting to belong to a torrent tracker because of "the community" is like wanting to date a girl because you like her clothes.

anon
08-14-2011, 01:46 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/171129-Trade?p=1891634#post1891634

I'm surprised no one spotted that already...

IdolEyes787
08-14-2011, 02:04 AM
So I guess he " heard" about it from himself.

Also if you look at his post history there is no than one accusation of cheating/scamming not to mention
noobs just hack an box ;) much easier ;) never pay for file sharing is quote of FST not;)

a7x
08-14-2011, 01:09 PM
So I guess he " heard" about it from himself.

I enjoy reading your comment everyday SarcasticEyes787. :yup:
Where do you work actually, cybercafe?

test112
08-18-2011, 05:03 PM
Mmm indeed post history from few years ago when I was more active in torrenting/ fxp scene. Like 5 years ago. LOL I had loads of accounts at torrent boards but for my studies I went to Australia so I stopped being active in torrenting / fxp. So I give away most of my accounts. And some accounts are closed for being inactive. (Like FTN SCC, etc.), or that I forgot. But I never cheated, and my english was terrible.

Now I am only using 1 seedbox and active at 4 torrenting boards including TL :). Enough for my needs (hd movies/music). And because of my studies I can't be more active.

But you guys can ask Cibu. Cibu is my account at TL doing fine ? :)

cibu
08-19-2011, 10:38 PM
Yup , I invited you on the 13th and your ratio is more than okay . I was there once , I lost all of my accounts and I know it's hard to start over again , aspecially when no one wants to help .... so I invited you .
Btw , if you wanna close this thread click on thread tools => close thread( or something like that )