PDA

View Full Version : waffles seeding help

Frankthetank1
08-13-2011, 11:15 PM
My ratio is is dangerously low it's .3 Can anyone suggest some torrents to dl to help my speed. Seems like everything I DL no one wants.

Can i suggest downloading The Tarantino Connection [1996/FLAC/Lossless. Its a very nice

stan
08-13-2011, 11:19 PM
Suggest you sign up to Rutracker using Google Chrome for it's auto translate .200,000 flacs. With a bit of luck you will forget about waffles. Music without the ratio worries. If needs be cross seed them.

whatcdfan
08-13-2011, 11:25 PM
Suggest you sign up to Rutracker using Google Chrome for it's auto translate .200,000 flacs. With a bit of luck you will forget about waffles. Music without the ratio worries. If needs be cross seed them.

Exactly, When I found Rutracker, I left my Waffles account to die. It's damn hard to seed there even harder then What. It's just not worth the effort especially when you can get 'em from somewhere else without much hassle.

If you still wish to upload at the Waffles, browse Rutracker and find the stuff that has most snatches, you might get lucky if it's not already on Waffles.

I think Rutracker has more then 3,00,000 lossless torrents in total.

Frankthetank1
08-13-2011, 11:31 PM
sweet let me give it a try.. maybe if has this music i cant find anywhere else.

IdolEyes787
08-13-2011, 11:38 PM
sweet let me give it a try.. maybe if has this music i cant find anywhere else.

It does. The only downside is they don't have strict rules concerning quality of uploads.

Frankthetank1
08-13-2011, 11:51 PM
so auto translate is already installed correct? Why isnt it working...

IdolEyes787
08-13-2011, 11:53 PM
Using chrome ?

Frankthetank1
08-13-2011, 11:55 PM
yes, i dont use it often though. To make sure its on i go under the hood and make sure the box Offer to translate pages that aren't in a language I read is checked correct?

IdolEyes787
08-13-2011, 11:57 PM
If it doesn't automatically translate I highlight Russian to English again and it works.

Frankthetank1
08-14-2011, 12:02 AM
I found my problem i had version 12 of chrome and needed 13. thanks for your support

The site is not easy to translate to say the least.. :( also somethings like categories do not get translated. :frusty:

anon
08-14-2011, 01:49 AM
I have no trouble using RuTracker without a translator, but I only use the site sporadically, and always to look for something specific. In your case, you must be surfing through the subforums/categories to search for things that aren't on What.

By the way, remember that your Waffles account will be fine (even if the ratio is low) as long as you don't enter ratio watch. Your first five gigs of download are "for free", and then you can click on your ratio to see what the requirements for your current amount of download are.

ca_aok
08-14-2011, 02:03 AM
The biggest skill you'll have to pick up using rutracker (which you should, it's a good resource) is quality control. If you care for such things, in all cases you'll need to be able to spot a transcode, and for FLAC torrents you should be able to read an EAC or XLD log yourself. They're good skills to have for What/Waffles anyway :)

mjmacky
08-14-2011, 06:48 PM
It does. The only downside is they don't have strict rules concerning quality of uploads.

Can I mention that this statement surprised me coming from you, the fact that you called it a downside? Well there I went and already mentioned it.

tippertime
08-17-2011, 07:32 PM
just go to the TOP 10 section on waffles...might have to spend some points to be able to see it. and look for recently added torrents and jump on those

new_pr0n
08-27-2011, 01:37 AM
download a scene release from another tracker cross upload, or upload flac releases is my advice