PDA

View Full Version : Bastarding, bastard little f'ing toerags...

NotLettingItGo
08-14-2011, 12:42 PM
That is all.

teflon05
08-14-2011, 12:47 PM
Hmmm...I know I'll most likely regret asking this, but my inquisitive nature gets the better of me. What's a toerag?

NotLettingItGo
08-14-2011, 12:57 PM
Does Google not work where you are or something?

teflon05
08-14-2011, 01:03 PM
It works just fine, but it's Sunday & I'm lazy :pinch: However you shamed me into doing it. Obsolete British insult, eh? Shurely you can do better than that...

NotLettingItGo
08-14-2011, 11:16 PM
I would have but the toerags fled the scene whilst I was still sleeping.

megabyteme
08-15-2011, 02:45 AM
So RoA doesn't waste anymore of anyone else's time... :ermm:

toe rag

The definition derives from old England where convicts used to tie bits of shirt around their toes and feet as a make shift sock, hence "toe rag" means scoundrel, criminal, thief, indencent/unlawful person etc. It is sometime seen spelled Tow Rag because the original context has long since been obsolete.

"Come back with my wallet you little toe rag"

iLOVENZB
08-15-2011, 05:54 AM
^^^ So it's an Australian insult?

After seeing what happened during teh riots I don't think they got rid of all their convicts :\

Artemis
08-15-2011, 09:43 AM
So RoA doesn't waste anymore of anyone else's time... :ermm:

toe rag

The definition derives from old England where convicts used to tie bits of shirt around their toes and feet as a make shift sock, hence "toe rag" means scoundrel, criminal, thief, indencent/unlawful person etc. It is sometime seen spelled Tow Rag because the original context has long since been obsolete.

"Come back with my wallet you little toe rag"

Well, that's the nice fluffy version, but it was originally a racial slur, a toerag being a slang term for the taureg tribe, since the british were never quite able to quell them.

NotLettingItGo
08-15-2011, 01:47 PM
Well, that's the nice fluffy version, but it was originally a racial slur, a toerag being a slang term for the taureg tribe, since the british were never quite able to quell them.

That's a load of bollocks... the etymology of the word is long and accurately established, see MBMs definition.

mjmacky
08-15-2011, 07:50 PM
http://www.word-detective.com/2008/11/18/toerag/

NotLettingItGo
08-15-2011, 08:05 PM
And of course the one source you can find is bound to know more about the etymology of the English word toerag than the OED, isn't it. http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/toerag

I know you're a spastic... there's no need to keep proving it.

mjmacky
08-15-2011, 08:24 PM
And of course the one source you can find is bound to know more about the etymology of the English word toerag than the OED, isn't it. http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/toerag

I know you're a spastic... there's no need to keep proving it.

The one I linked to was a lot more interesting to read than going to OED. OED, like your posts, are a bit too flavorless

Artemis
08-15-2011, 09:14 PM
Mea culpa, I am the victim of yet another urban myth :frusty:

megabyteme
08-15-2011, 09:31 PM

At least you weren't arguing it was one of these... :D

http://www.vw.com/en/models/touareg/gallery.html

mjmacky
08-16-2011, 01:36 AM

Well it wasn't without some merit

You seem to have come up with a variety of interesting possibilities for the source of “toerag” (as it’s usually spelled), but the one tying the word to the Touareg (or Tuareg) people of North Africa has, perhaps surprisingly, more than a glimmer of plausibility. The Touareg, an ancient Saharan tribe, operated the great trade routes across the Sahara desert for more than two millennia until the French colonized the area in the 19th century (an incursion the Touareg fiercely resisted). The European colonization of the region had already given us the British slang term “street Arab” for a homeless, wandering child (“The hero and heroine began life as street Arabs of Glasgow,” 1883), so it wouldn’t be too surprising if colonial encounters with the Touareg had spawned another derogatory term in the streets of London.
The reason I posted the link was to provide a more thorough analysis of the myths vs. accepted etymology. Or you could just be like reject and pointlessly rant some simplistic thought... either way, the information's available.

Artemis
08-16-2011, 01:45 AM
Or I could just follow Reject's lead and repeatedly call you a spastic ?

NotLettingItGo
08-16-2011, 01:49 AM
The reason I posted the link was to provide a more thorough analysis of the myths vs. accepted etymology. Or you could just be like reject and pointlessly rant some simplistic thought... either way, the information's available.

Except it's not an analysis based upon anything other than shite.

Yeah the internet is full of shite to entertain mongs like you... it gives you something to do other than piss away other peoples lives with your thoughts.

NotLettingItGo
08-16-2011, 01:51 AM

I haven't called him a spastic before that last time for a couple of weeks... and believe me it's hard to ignore him at times...

mjmacky
08-16-2011, 02:07 AM

Even better if you could do it without real merit, it's more amusing that way.

Squeamous
08-16-2011, 11:50 AM

There aren't really any names that suit you though, except maybe 'Cuddles' or 'Mr Tinky Winky', and I'm pretty sure your wife has already claimed those. Do you have any suggestions?

mjmacky
08-16-2011, 02:50 PM
There aren't really any names that suit you though, except maybe 'Cuddles' or 'Mr Tinky Winky', and I'm pretty sure your wife has already claimed those. Do you have any suggestions?

Sure, one for each of the following transitive states:

Admiration: professor
Adornment: your eminence
Ass Kissing: genius
Cheeky: macky or bastard
Clairvoyance: egotist, selfish, lazy, lucky (wife has claimed these, used as short form adjectives)
Contempt: dick
Envy: spastic
Loyalty: Dr. Neverong
Religious: satan, the devil, work of the devil
The Future: Dr. Macky

megabyteme
08-16-2011, 06:05 PM

If it's not copyrighted by his wife, I would like to use "Cuddles" from now on. :)

mjmacky
08-16-2011, 06:33 PM

If it's not copyrighted by his wife, I would like to use "Cuddles" from now on. :)

Will a C&D have any effect here?

NotLettingItGo
08-16-2011, 06:53 PM
Will a C&D have any effect here?http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

mjmacky
08-16-2011, 06:59 PM
You see MBM expressed concern over copyright infringement, and I haven't learned how to make money off of being called Cuddles yet. In real life, my Dick Tracy name would probably be Mumbles.

megabyteme
08-16-2011, 08:12 PM
Not normally concerned with copyright, but wouldn't want to face the wrath of Mrs. Cuddles. :noes:

mjmacky
08-16-2011, 10:23 PM
Not normally concerned with copyright, but wouldn't want to face the wrath of Mrs. Cuddles. :noes:

Don't worry, she's not so scary. That's why I can use violence on her daily.

megabyteme
08-16-2011, 10:39 PM

Sorry to hear she doesn't listen, Ike.

mjmacky
08-16-2011, 11:03 PM
Sorry to hear she doesn't listen, Ike.

Oh no worries, it's just the first time. She usually understands after a suplex or powerbomb.

NotLettingItGo
08-17-2011, 01:13 AM

OMFG!!!! That was too much... it tells a story. It's not you who hits her... it's her who uses violence against you ain't it?

mjmacky
08-17-2011, 01:42 AM

OMFG!!!! That was too much... it tells a story. It's not you who hits her... it's her who uses violence against you ain't it?

This would be one of the times I wish you tried harder, that way I could have avoided the awkward cringe I just had to experience.

megabyteme
08-17-2011, 02:10 AM
This would be one of the times I wish you tried harder, that way I could have avoided the awkward cringe I just had to experience.

You weren't alone...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjLgekyOZA0&NR=1

RoA has proven to be much like a persistent nail fungus- you know he exists, but when you think about it, you seriously begin to question why. :(

NotLettingItGo
08-17-2011, 08:19 AM
Sorry but I don't believe you... I think you've made too much of this thing where 'you hit her'... too public... too vocal... I think Mr Cuddles is a battered husband.

megabyteme
08-17-2011, 08:06 PM
Sorry but I don't believe you... I think you've made too much of this thing where 'you hit her'... too public... too vocal... I think Mr Cuddles is a battered husband.

You want to talk about protesting a relationship too publicly, too vocally? Your first month here was nothing but a bitch whine fest, Cringer. :ermm:

NotLettingItGo
08-17-2011, 08:15 PM
You want to talk about protesting a relationship too publicly, too vocally? Your first month here was nothing but a bitch whine fest, Cringer. :ermm:

If I recall correctly that was because you kept raising it as a subject on all sorts of unrelated threads, because like the complete and utter cunt you'd like to be, you thought you could use it against me... and you failed... dismally as I recall... you and the chavis cunt, both epic fuck off failures...

megabyteme
08-17-2011, 08:22 PM

If I recall correctly that was because you kept raising it as a subject on all sorts of unrelated threads, because like the complete and utter cunt you'd like to be, you thought you could use it against me... and you failed... dismally as I recall... you and the chavis cunt, both epic fuck off failures...

You jump on Macky for making a single post, calling it "too public, too vocal". Even without my prodding, you easily made 20 bitchy, whiny, pathetic whipping boy posts. Sounds like you've just revealed your true woman issues. Hopefully you don't get beat in front of your kids. That could give them some serious developmental problems. What a disgrace. :(

NotLettingItGo
08-17-2011, 08:59 PM
... Hopefully you don't get beat in front of your kids...

Taking digs at me is never going to work when you can't even coherently create posts.

mjmacky
08-17-2011, 09:40 PM
... Hopefully you don't get beat in front of your kids...

Taking digs at me is never going to work when you can't even coherently create posts.

I thought his point was made pretty clearly, you have been subject to both emotional and physical abuse at the hands of women. We are not yet far enough into a progressive society to have bitchboy/sissyboy/pussyboy support groups, at least I don't think, so you'll have to continue to suffer quietly on your own, being an isolated victim.

Squeamous
08-17-2011, 10:26 PM
Oh oh. I think Mr Cuddles has some windypops! Look at his grumpy little face!

mjmacky
08-17-2011, 10:40 PM

Maybe I should take offense, but I don't know how to receive this windypops comment. I've never heard it used before, google search tells me it's gas. But is this like painful ulcer-feeling gas or just normal beanmeal gas? Should I be proud of windypops? I just don't know

Squeamous
08-17-2011, 11:05 PM

Maybe I should take offense, but I don't know how to receive this windypops comment. I've never heard it used before, google search tells me it's gas. But is this like painful ulcer-feeling gas or just normal beanmeal gas? Should I be proud of windypops? I just don't know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN5rqMxmmpM&feature=related

NotLettingItGo
08-17-2011, 11:10 PM
I thought his point was made pretty clearly, you have been subject to both emotional and physical abuse at the hands of women...

It's bad enough having his incoherent crap posted up here without you posting complete crap... physical abuse indeed... if you saw me, you'd know that's just hilarious.

mjmacky
08-18-2011, 05:41 AM
if you saw me, you'd know that's just hilarious.

Why yes, I'd imagine the sight of you would indeed induce a laugh

mjmacky
08-18-2011, 05:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN5rqMxmmpM&feature=related

I fucking love Monty Python. I was going to go on deliberating my interpretation of the tone and situational irony that you must be trying to communicate, but instead I just want to focus on how much I love Monty Python.

NotLettingItGo
08-18-2011, 06:15 AM

We should meet.

mjmacky
08-18-2011, 06:23 AM

We should meet.

I should have known you were trying to fuck me. This is just like the time I posed as a teenage girl in a Compuserve chat room. Well I already learned my lesson, so I know now to ask that you send 1 image of yourself to know it's legit.

NotLettingItGo
08-18-2011, 06:30 AM
I should have known you were trying to fuck me. This is just like the time I posed as a teenage girl in a Compuserve chat room. Well I already learned my lesson, so I know now to ask that you send 1 image of yourself to know it's legit.

OK.
http://stianbl.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/firefox-girl.jpg

Squeamous
08-18-2011, 09:51 AM
I fucking love Monty Python. I was going to go on deliberating my interpretation of the tone and situational irony that you must be trying to communicate, but instead I just want to focus on how much I love Monty Python.

Yes, I was attempting to elicit LOLZ by compromising/showing no respect for your dignity and gentlemanly candour. I think it was quite effective, although I'm no Mrs Niggerbaiter.

mjmacky
08-18-2011, 12:38 PM

Yes, I was attempting to elicit LOLZ by compromising/showing no respect for your dignity and gentlemanly candour. I think it was quite effective, although I'm no Mrs Niggerbaiter.

If we're fishing, it might be a little early to call it quits... Idol could still show up