PDA

View Full Version : Ha! That'll teach her.

NotLettingItGo
08-14-2011, 04:03 PM
She won't go moaning at me about not having cut the conifers again.

Xizie
08-14-2011, 04:08 PM
You could've just missed her vaginal entrance and anally raped her by 'mistake'.

NotLettingItGo
08-14-2011, 04:19 PM
Jesus! No wonder most of you can't get laid... what ever happened to sex being consensual... the idea is that you don't do something to a woman that she doesn't want to do... FFS! It's not hard... all you have to do is treat them nicely and show them some respect... anally raping them isn't nice or repectful.

Xizie
08-14-2011, 04:32 PM
I respect the women that I'm with but if it's some drunken girl I meet a club.. rape, rape everywhere.. 8D

mjmacky
08-14-2011, 06:37 PM
anally raping them isn't nice or repectful.

Thanks for the tip Oleg

NotLettingItGo
08-14-2011, 07:46 PM
Thanks for the tip Oleg

No I'm chavis, remember.

IdolEyes787
08-14-2011, 08:07 PM
If you're chalice prove it by saying something intelligent.

NotLettingItGo
08-14-2011, 09:32 PM
If you're chalice prove it by saying something intelligent.

You mong.

IdolEyes787
08-14-2011, 10:18 PM
Doesn't prove anything ,everyone knows that.

Biggles
08-14-2011, 10:25 PM
You could've just missed her vaginal entrance and anally raped her by 'mistake'.

She would of course be duty bound to knee you in groin, by mistake obviousment.

I agree with Reject on social skills (although somewhat less so on his pollarding ones)

NotLettingItGo
08-14-2011, 10:41 PM
I respect the women that I'm with but if it's some drunken girl I meet a club.. rape, rape everywhere.. 8D

I was going to ignore this... line it up with the other machismo bullshit that gets posted around here... but I can't. Rape is a fucking disgusting crime, and if you actually live up to that statement you made you're not much of a man.

NotLettingItGo
08-14-2011, 10:42 PM
Doesn't prove anything ,everyone knows that.

Knowing it after I've posted it isn't the same as knowing it before I post it.

Xizie
08-16-2011, 07:56 PM

I was going to ignore this... line it up with the other machismo bullshit that gets posted around here... but I can't. Rape is a fucking disgusting crime, and if you actually live up to that statement you made you're not much of a man.

How so? No one dies, and drunk women usually don't recall the experience so they're not scared for life.

Frankthetank1
08-16-2011, 09:29 PM
I guess that depends on your definition of rape. There's Rape, and then there's Rape Rape and then there is Rapish... Also what if your into rape? I am sure there is a small population that gets off on it. How else are you suppose to find out if she is or is not into it?

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-february-2-2011/rape-victim-abortion-funding

NotLettingItGo
08-16-2011, 09:58 PM
How so? No one dies, and drunk women usually don't recall the experience so they're not scared for life.

I can't believe I'm going to explain this to you... rape involves violating someone against their will... so imagine you get drunk and I come and violate you... say by shoving a baseball bat up your arse... for my own pleasure of course (and believe me repeatedly ramming a baseball bat up a rapist arse would give me a lot of pleasure)... would it be OK for me to do that to you... because you're drunk? Do you think that when you found out what I'd done to you (whilst you were drunk) you'd feel scared by it?

Xizie
08-16-2011, 10:20 PM

I can't believe I'm going to explain this to you... rape involves violating someone against their will... so imagine you get drunk and I come and violate you... say by shoving a baseball bat up your arse... for my own pleasure of course (and believe me repeatedly ramming a baseball bat up a rapist arse would give me a lot of pleasure)... would it be OK for me to do that to you... because you're drunk? Do you think that when you found out what I'd done to you (whilst you were drunk) you'd feel scared by it?

That's violent rape.. there's a difference. :3

mjmacky
08-16-2011, 10:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4hNaFkbZYU

NotLettingItGo
08-17-2011, 12:19 AM

No I'll be gentle with you...

Or are you defining it as being violent because it's not something you want done to you? If so you're a hypocrite for not liking the idea of me doing something to you, whilst you happily do things to women that they don't like or want.

Xizie
08-17-2011, 12:24 AM

Or are you defining it as being violent because it's not something you want done to you? If so you're a hypocrite for not liking the idea of me doing something to you, whilst you happily do things to women that they don't like or want.

Oh, bby. ;)

Me sticking my penis into a female's vagina isn't going to psychically harm them unless they're a virgin.

NotLettingItGo
08-17-2011, 12:59 AM

Oh, bby. ;)

Me sticking my penis into a female's vagina isn't going to psychically harm them unless they're a virgin.

Likewise me shoving a baseball bat up your arsehole isn't going to physically harm you.

EDIT: Oh! And don't think no one noticed you shifting the goal posts there from you anally raping women to viginally raping women... I did, it changed nothing.

Xizie
08-17-2011, 01:38 AM
Oh, bby. ;)

Likewise me shoving a baseball bat up your arsehole isn't going to physically harm you.

EDIT: Oh! And don't think no one noticed you shifting the goal posts there from you anally raping women to viginally raping women... I did, it changed nothing.

Actually it would cause severe amounts of damage to my prostate and I could possibly start to internally bleed.

mjmacky
08-17-2011, 01:39 AM
so imagine you get drunk and I come and violate you... say by shoving a baseball bat up your arse... for my own pleasure of course

Don't be such a pussy, use your dick. I know you want him to actually feel it, but making the concession to go inanimate, it's too passive.

kallieb
08-17-2011, 03:24 AM
Using a dick is a good idea since he's a dickhead. Im enjoying the versatility of this word today. It replaces at least 1000 words with far more clarity and directness than our usually banal convos

NotLettingItGo
08-17-2011, 08:23 AM
Actually it would cause severe amounts of damage to my prostate and I could possibly start to internally bleed.

I never said which end of the bat I was going to insert into you. You'll be drunk and therefore your muscles will be relaxed, and you'll be unaware of what I'm doing to you when I do it, so you won't be tensing against it... anyway, I'm even willing to bring some lube along to make sure I don't leave you unable to sit down for the next week... so it should all be good. When did you want me to come do it?

NotLettingItGo
08-17-2011, 08:24 AM
Don't be such a pussy, use your dick. I know you want him to actually feel it, but making the concession to go inanimate, it's too passive.

You're having a fucking laugh aren't you? The guys a self proclaimed rapist... I wouldn't put my dick anywhere near a sewer dweller like that...

iLOVENZB
08-17-2011, 10:35 AM

Thank you very fucking much! Although megabyteme convinced me otherwise with the George Carlin skit "Rape Can Be Funny". :unsure:

mjmacky
08-17-2011, 03:56 PM
You're having a fucking laugh aren't you? The guys a self proclaimed rapist... I wouldn't put my dick anywhere near a sewer dweller like that...

Sure, absolutely I am. All signs point to the fact that the guy couldn't rape a house pet. Rape is about domination, and you propose a half-assed solution. Man up and mount up, you've let his hole tempt you for too long.

Something Else
08-17-2011, 08:03 PM
She won't go moaning at me about not having cut the conifers again.

You should be banned from tree-surgery. Shoddy work. :no:

Squeamous
08-17-2011, 10:36 PM
Sure, absolutely I am. All signs point to the fact that the guy couldn't rape a house pet. Rape is about domination, and you propose a half-assed solution. Man up and mount up, you've let his hole tempt you for too long.

All this talk of man-on-man action is making me almost as horny as a 'Chippendales' gig from the 90s.

mjmacky
08-17-2011, 10:50 PM

All this talk of man-on-man action is making me almost as horny as a 'Chippendales' gig from the 90s.

Is this before gerbils went into popular use?

Squeamous
08-17-2011, 10:57 PM
Is this before gerbils went into popular use?

Oh dear, schoolboy error. They've already got their trousers off. I like a little left to the imagination, at least until my teeth are inches from their furry little fundaments.

NotLettingItGo
08-17-2011, 11:58 PM

Hmmm OK so rape is about domination is it? So what would claiming you're a rapist when you're not capable of raping a 'house pet' be about? Or claiming you use violence against your wife, when you're clearly not capable of it... what would that be about?

Frankthetank1
08-18-2011, 01:38 AM
Just out of curiosity have you been anally raped with a baseball bat before? Is this why you are so threatened when you hear the word rape? You have 471 posts and half of them are defending women getting and raped. But you have no problem with men getting raped and are even willing to do it yourself. This seems very odd to me, can you please explain? How would you feel if a transgender or hermy got raped?

Hmmm OK so rape is about domination is it? So what would claiming you're a rapist when you're not capable of raping a 'house pet' be about? Or claiming you use violence against your wife, when you're clearly not capable of it... what would that be about?

mjmacky
08-18-2011, 05:52 AM

When you play The Game, please keep all characters' roles and assigned accusations straight. I won't say the penalty is being ejected, but you may potentially project the image of having difficulty following a sentence.

NotLettingItGo
08-18-2011, 06:11 AM
...You have 471 posts and...

... a cousin who was brutally raped by a man I would happily... personally... put to death.... until recently had many female friends who have also been physically abused and raped by complete pricks... So if it seems like I have a problem with rapists, and those who physically abuse women... that'll be because I do.

NotLettingItGo
08-18-2011, 06:13 AM
When you play The Game, please keep all characters' roles and assigned accusations straight. I won't say the penalty is being ejected, but you may potentially project the image of having difficulty following a sentence.

No, no, no... it's not me who's losing the plot... it's you... you just claimed raping a woman who is so drunk she can't remember it is about domination...

mjmacky
08-18-2011, 06:18 AM
you just claimed raping a woman who is so drunk she can't remember it is about domination...

I'd recommend you come back and revisit the posts when you reach a third grade reading level.

NotLettingItGo
08-18-2011, 06:27 AM
I'd recommend you come back and revisit the posts when you reach a third grade reading level.

Yes... I bet you feel like a cunt now... see it's quite clearly laid out in the posts... yet you still went off on one about how rape is about domination. It's OK, you're allowed to show your inability to follow threads... everyone knows your a bit thick already.