PDA

View Full Version : Piss

Biggles
08-17-2011, 09:51 PM
Refer to the Squeamous institute of bodily things

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/blog/article/237978/passengers-outraged-after-actor-urinates-on-plane.html

Squeamous
08-17-2011, 10:18 PM
He took his snake out on a plane! Fnar.

Biggles
08-17-2011, 10:25 PM

:lol:

There is a career for you over at the Sun. :shifty:

Squeamous
08-17-2011, 10:31 PM
Thank you, but they have enough opinionated harridans over there already x

Biggles
08-17-2011, 10:36 PM
Thank you, but they have enough opinionated harridans over there already x

Most of them are going to be in the clink.

Snee
08-17-2011, 10:41 PM
Plain, it's spelt plain.

mjmacky
08-17-2011, 10:47 PM
Shamefully I did the same thing once in primary school when I was denied permission for the restroom. I pissed in the trashcan, facing away from the class. I wasn't wasted enough to shamelessly spritz the cheap carpet.

mjmacky
08-17-2011, 10:47 PM

Oh no you motherfucking didn't

Squeamous
08-17-2011, 10:54 PM
Shamefully I did the same thing once in primary school when I was denied permission for the restroom. I pissed in the trashcan, facing away from the class. I wasn't wasted enough to shamelessly spritz the cheap carpet.

Thank goodness you had enough decorum to face away from your classmates. At such a young age as well. I imagine that early foray into public decency set you up for life.

Oh no you motherfucking didn't

I tried not to but it just came out.

megabyteme
08-18-2011, 02:21 AM
The French are known for being pissy.

BTW, props to you, Sq for the best one-liner of the day. :thumbsup:

mjmacky
08-18-2011, 05:57 AM
Thank goodness you had enough decorum to face away from your classmates. At such a young age as well. I imagine that early foray into public decency set you up for life.

My sex tape never generated the buzz I thought it would, all you can see were glimpses of my dark sack as they slap against the contrasting pale white ass cheeks.

Squeamous
08-18-2011, 10:09 AM
The French are known for being pissy.

BTW, props to you, Sq for the best one-liner of the day. :thumbsup:

I thangyow! x

My sex tape never generated the buzz I thought it would, all you can see were glimpses of my dark sack as they slap against the contrasting pale white ass cheeks.

Well, you know these little setbacks are character building. Nobody does it right the first time they try it so I hope you weren't too disheartened. If at first you don't succeed, improve the lighting, get a friend to hold the camera and shave your ball sack. Perhaps a little anal bleaching if you're feeling particularly fastidious.

megabyteme
08-18-2011, 10:37 AM
my sex tape never generated the buzz i thought it would, all you can see were glimpses of my dark sack as they slap against the contrasting pale white ass cheeks.

"all right mr. De mille, i'm ready for my close-up," and "i am big, it's the pictures that got small!"

:d

Mr. Mulder
08-18-2011, 12:13 PM
I'd piss in their smelly french faces.