PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] Bi-annual there's too much trading and not enough giving , givng away stuff thread*

IdolEyes787
08-18-2011, 12:19 PM
*No guarantees of actually giving away anything.

Apply within.

Rules: No double dribbling. Speeling counts.

ElitUser
08-18-2011, 12:55 PM
You know what
I lost my bitme invite privileged for giving away
and I almost lost my FTN invite privileged for giving away to my neighbor.

That's why not enough giving , givng away stuff thread (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/436514-Bi-annual-there-s-too-much-trading-and-not-enough-giving-givng-away-stuff-thread*)

threelions00
08-18-2011, 01:40 PM
I'll add 5 x IPT to this thread, one TVtorrent invite/top-up and 10 x the box.bz invites...although it is open sign up!

thebazzla
08-18-2011, 01:45 PM
you make a valid point elituser .unless you get to know someone .these days you are more than likely to loose either your invite privs or even worse your account. there are far to many countries that are banned these days that unless the the person owns up to being from such a banned country.you don't know who you are dishing out the invites too.
on another note the removing of the rep point system has somewhat slowed down the level of invites.
but what i do find quite incredible that you are still rewarded a rep point for trading an account where is the sense it that and don't say that it means the more rep points the more trusted is the op in question. rant over on a more serious note i dont do much torrenting these days and with less and less accounts. i don't have that many invites to give away . and if i did i would have to at least seen him on some of the trackers i have left ps sorry idol for such a long winding speech...

BerGoO
08-18-2011, 03:16 PM
I need M-V invite and What.cd invite

i'm looking for these invites for along time and i will be thankful for you and anybody helps me

thanks any way :)

pastoral
08-18-2011, 03:36 PM
May I get an invite to What.cd and Bitme respectively?
I have been trying hard to get into those two sites for ages, and I still can not find a way to have a position for either of them.
If you can help me, I will appreciate that. Thanks.
If you require ratio proofs, I can provide them to you.

Cheers :)

IdolEyes787
08-18-2011, 04:22 PM
you make a valid point elituser .unless you get to know someone .these days you are more than likely to loose either your invite privs or even worse your account. there are far to many countries that are banned these days that unless the the person owns up to being from such a banned country.you don't know who you are dishing out the invites too.
on another note the removing of the rep point system has somewhat slowed down the level of invites.
but what i do find quite incredible that you are still rewarded a rep point for trading an account where is the sense it that and don't say that it means the more rep points the more trusted is the op in question. rant over on a more serious note i dont do much torrenting these days and with less and less accounts. i don't have that many invites to give away . and if i did i would have to at least seen him on some of the trackers i have left ps sorry idol for such a long winding speech...

I'd rather prefer a thoughtful reply even if it takes a bit of reading so no apologies necessary.:)

As for losing or fear of losing my account/invite privileges elsewhere I assure you that I'm not here to hand out invites willy nilly and don't intend to give one ( even to Demonoid) to anyone that I don't have complete confidence in.
If that isn't good enough for the trackers that I've been a long and in some cases good member at and they wish to use this thread as an opportunity to ban me ,then fuck them.

I need M-V invite and What.cd invite

i'm looking for these invites for along time and i will be thankful for you and anybody helps me

thanks any way :)

I'm laughing but at you not with you.

i've TT buffered acc 6 years

FB Buffered acc

HDRoad fresh one

SCC 10 months

want offeres :)

Now piss off before I really get angry.

anon
08-18-2011, 04:33 PM
May I get an invite to What.cd and Bitme respectively?

I suppose you're banned from the interview.

IdolEyes787
08-18-2011, 04:36 PM
Apparently Romanian by something he wrote in his post history.So yes.

And sorry pastoral but I don't know enough about you to give you an invite to either.
"If you require ratio proofs, I can provide them to you" means very little to me since people can and do have multiple accounts places sometimes maintaining one for the sole purpose of appearing to be a good user to dupe people into inviting them other places.
You are (apparently) also still actively collecting trackers so that also doesn't instil a lot of confidence in me.
On the other hand if you have some sort of argument or proof that might sway me to change my mind feel free to give it.

mathusela
08-18-2011, 05:06 PM
I want to make a request for a bitmetv invite since I have been looking for one for a long time in order to have a good source for old tv shows specially. I also made a request thread for it but to no avail. So I am keeping my fingers crossed, hoping to get lucky and become a member of this excellent tracker.

xripper
08-18-2011, 05:33 PM
I was looking for an invite to Broadcast The Net. I really enjoy shows like dexter, breaking bad and i was hoping to get an invitation because its best in TV shows. Thanks in advance :)

anon
08-18-2011, 06:05 PM
I was looking for an invite to Broadcast The Net. I really enjoy shows like dexter, breaking bad and i was hoping to get an invitation because its best in TV shows.

Not to be an ass, but you can find Breaking Bad and Dexter on just about any general tracker. :idunno:

However, BTN seems to be doing fairly well (sans the drama) as far as I've been told, so if there are other series you like it's probably a good choice. Oh, and it's ratio-free and all that.

ElitUser
08-18-2011, 06:30 PM
I have bitmetv, BTN, TL, waffles, invite to give away
But only to him/her who get the pass from the Idol or anon or Cabalo or from the other respected member here.

whatcdfan
08-18-2011, 06:31 PM
BTN is on it's way to become a l33t tracker, I feel, in future invites will be hard to find by so if you are in any kind of TV stuff, BTN is an excellent choice.

IdolEyes787
08-18-2011, 07:37 PM
I want to make a request for a bitmetv invite since I have been looking for one for a long time in order to have a good source for old tv shows specially. I also made a request thread for it but to no avail. So I am keeping my fingers crossed, hoping to get lucky and become a member of this excellent tracker.

Basically this (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/435725-Bitmetv-invite) .Not only didn't you apparently not take anyone generously given and very good advice but you also couldn't even be buggered to explain why not and most importantly thank everyone for giving it.
Also you are one of those fair weather types of member here that show up with a good face on only when and if you want something.

So no.Maybe consider what I do and find easily accessible sources like ru.tracker for what you want instead of thinking that just because something is difficult to join that makes it special.

mjmacky
08-18-2011, 07:43 PM
BTN is on it's way to become a l33t tracker, I feel, in future invites will be hard to find by so if you are in any kind of TV stuff, BTN is an excellent choice.

Not only do I not care about this, it makes me like the tracker less. However, they do have SD x264 releases pretty commonly. Some of the encoders don't seem to know what they were doing, that last Torchwood episode in SD x264 was fucking terrible (glitches, get your dozens of glitches here). On top of that, the show has ceased to keep my interest, it's supposed to be a sci-fi, but is feeling like a suspense action drama, like all the other american shit.

IdolEyes787
08-18-2011, 07:50 PM

Not only do I not care about this, it makes me like the tracker less. However, they do have SD x264 releases pretty commonly. Some of the encoders don't seem to know what they were doing, that last Torchwood episode in SD x264 was fucking terrible (glitches, get your dozens of glitches here). On top of that, the show has ceased to keep my interest, it's supposed to be a sci-fi, but is feeling like a suspense action drama, like all the other american shit.

I watched the first couple episodes and have the subsequent ones sitting unwatched on my PVR so I guess we are in agreement then.

I was looking for an invite to Broadcast The Net. I really enjoy shows like dexter, breaking bad and i was hoping to get an invitation because its best in TV shows. Thanks in advance :)

You probably shouldn't have thanked me in advance.

Also I'm more of a Bachelor Pad, Wipeout kind of guy myself.

kingeater
08-18-2011, 08:28 PM
... Also I'm more of a Bachelor Pad, Wipeout kind of guy myself.
I knew a guy that made it to Wipeout Canada. Made it past the preliminaries, and went to a round of 10. Supposedly, the top 5 positions would advance to the next round/make it to TV. He placed 4th in the times. It was funny because he took it all serious and shit and everyone else wore ridiculous outfits/were playing characters. So the times get read out, and 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th moved on. Guess it was based more on TV-friendliness than speed. He was not impressed.
/Was told by an audience member that he tore a strip off the coordinator, and they all heard it, supposedly very entertaining
//He got needled for months over it, pretty funny

*Actually related to the thread, I'm willing to help out with inviting people if they aren't completely crazy/pass the smell test :P

IdolEyes787
08-18-2011, 09:53 PM
... Also I'm more of a Bachelor Pad, Wipeout kind of guy myself.
I knew a guy that made it to Wipeout Canada. Made it past the preliminaries, and went to a round of 10. Supposedly, the top 5 positions would advance to the next round/make it to TV. He placed 4th in the times. It was funny because he took it all serious and shit and everyone else wore ridiculous outfits/were playing characters. So the times get read out, and 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th moved on. Guess it was based more on TV-friendliness than speed. He was not impressed.
/Was told by an audience member that he tore a strip off the coordinator, and they all heard it, supposedly very entertaining
//He got needled for months over it, pretty funny

What an idiot it wasn't like he was on Cash Cab or anything cool like that.

*Actually related to the thread, I'm willing to help out with inviting people if they aren't completely crazy/pass the smell test :P

Ok invite me to sch**ost*** .
No wait you had to go and attach those totally unrealistic conditions .:angry:

mjmacky
08-18-2011, 10:23 PM
What an idiot it wasn't like he was on Cash Cab or anything cool like that.

http://www.comedycentral-q.mtvi.com/videos/index.jhtml?title=cash-stall&videoId=389568

megabyteme
08-18-2011, 10:55 PM

Rambling FTW! This almost reads like you are blaming the encoder for the shit content. :lol:

BTW, nice giveaway, iDoll. Hopefully you will find more deserving candidates than I turned out to be. My *** account was deleted due to inactivity. Basterds, and I had well over 2GB downloaded (well, with rounding) and nearly 5 posts (again, rounded). Who needs 'em anywayh? :snooty:

On an unrelated note, I have either got a nest of angry bees in my attic, or have developed a voice in my head that just violently buzzes. :unsure:

anon
08-18-2011, 11:58 PM
On an unrelated note, I have either got a nest of angry bees in my attic, or have developed a voice in my head that just violently buzzes. :unsure:

Maybe you swallowed a bee. Or a cell phone :unsure:

megabyteme
08-19-2011, 12:21 AM

Maybe you swallowed a bee. Or a cell phone :unsure:

If it was a bee with a cell phone, I won't get any sleep. Damn things, calling at all hours. :ermm:

pastoral
08-19-2011, 01:10 AM
Apparently Romanian by something he wrote in his post history.So yes.

And sorry pastoral but I don't know enough about you to give you an invite to either.
"If you require ratio proofs, I can provide them to you" means very little to me since people can and do have multiple accounts places sometimes maintaining one for the sole purpose of appearing to be a good user to dupe people into inviting them other places.
You are (apparently) also still actively collecting trackers so that also doesn't instil a lot of confidence in me.
On the other hand if you have some sort of argument or proof that might sway me to change my mind feel free to give it.

I am not actively collecting torrents sites.

1000possibleclaws
08-19-2011, 08:01 AM
bleh. At least try and be interesting, and maybe you'll get something nice and shiny in return

ElitUser
08-19-2011, 01:09 PM
Pastoral
what.cd has interview channel, from there you can easily get one invite from the staff and if you get disable in future ( I am not accusing you but who knows ) no one get hart to his/her account because the invite was from the staff.

pastoral
08-19-2011, 01:34 PM
Pastoral
what.cd has interview channel, from there you can easily get one invite from the staff and if you get disable in future ( I am not accusing you but who knows ) no one get hart to his/her account because the invite was from the staff.

Thanks for the information.
Cheers

ElitUser
08-19-2011, 01:39 PM
^^^ This will help you
http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/

pastoral
08-19-2011, 02:16 PM
^^^ This will help you
It seems not very difficult to receive an invite.

ElitUser
08-19-2011, 03:09 PM
^^^ If you get into what.cd and become PU in there then you will get bitme invite from PowerUser forum of what.cd
This will take some time but in the meantime you can sure try for the bitme invite but if you don't get the invite then don't be worry you will get it from what.cd PU forum. Not only the bitme you can find other site's invite in there too. If you are honest user of private tracker then you will have the invite of the site which you are looking for.

pastoral
08-19-2011, 03:41 PM
^^^ If you get into what.cd and become PU in there then you will get bitme invite from PowerUser forum of what.cd
This will take some time but in the meantime you can sure try for the bitme invite but if you don't get the invite then don't be worry you will get it from what.cd PU forum. Not only the bitme you can find other site's invite in there too. If you are honest user of private tracker then you will have the invite of the site which you are looking for.

Great! :) I will do my best effort to pass the interview.

IdolEyes787
08-19-2011, 03:47 PM
^^^ This will help you

I guess you missed the part form him being from Romania.

Romania:

AceTorrents (signup)
BCG (signup - some dynamic IPs)
BitMeTV (not sure yet)
DIDIDave (global)
Exigo (global - some dynamic IPs)
Fux0r (global)
GFT (signup)
Lossless World (global)
Pedro's BTMusic (global)
PolishTracker (partially: 79.112.0.1 - 79.119.255.254)
RevTT (signup)
SCC (all around, but there are exceptions)
TorrentBytes (signup - it always says "user limit reached")
What.cd (IRC interview)
x264 (signup)

Maybe he can get around that somehow by using a server or something but in my mind that would make him dishonest and therefore not the precise definition of a "good user".

anon
08-19-2011, 04:39 PM
I suggested the interview on page one. :unsure:

Maybe he can get around that somehow by using a server or something

Don't, proxies are forbidden there and they're pretty good at catching them. Commercial VPNs and seedboxes are probably okay.

One thing you can do is looking for What.cd giveaways in trackers' invite forums. Those are sanctioned, and users from banned countries are only blocked from the interview - anyone can join if invited normally.

Quarterquack
08-19-2011, 05:50 PM
I'd like to request an invite to YourPants.org, Idol.

First let me start off by listing why I would like to get an invite. I've heard nobody's gotten in there in a very long time, with no invites being handed out in the past 24 years. That makes it exclusive. And that makes me want it. While you and I can sit here and argue about the merits or lack thereof of exclusivity, its benefits have been seen throughout the ages. Witches are dunked in water, Illuminati are hunted daily, choir boys are hand picked, and American Idol contestants always cry. It's indisputable, therefore, that whilst all these setbacks are present, members of these groups continue to prolong their membership, so the gains must mitigate the sacrifices made. That and exclusivity feels good. It's why you and Flint want to feel awesome by liking hockey instead of our, you know, actual national sport. The last defense to be made for this case, is that in context of the site's content (which I've heard amounts to anywhere between god-thats-it-? and wheres-the-hidden-camera-this-has-to-be-a-joke) exclusivity could be a mutual benefit for the both of us.

I've also heard that the member base is rather newbie friendly, and is not that big. That helps because I'm a newbie and haven't learnt the ropes all that well, and would rather do it with a small member base at first than get confused or thrown around by larger ones. You know, build up experience, before I mingle with larger sites.

I heard that members like certain kinds of movies like Mulholland Dr. and Brokeback Mountain in HD so that the gritty scenes take up more than one pixel, so really, my kind of place. I listen to smooth jazz while searching the site, only in FLAC, so that I can really hear the angels sing while doing it.

Invite, please?

megabyteme
08-19-2011, 05:56 PM
I'm not sure where you heard about this exclusivity, Darth. The site has open enrollment on weekends, and even allows anonymous users occasionally. :idunno:

Quarterquack
08-19-2011, 06:00 PM
I'm not sure where you heard about this exclusivity, Darth. The site has open enrollment on weekends, and even allows anonymous users occasionally. :idunno:

But how do they keep the member base so small, then?

EDIT: Can more of the site's users step up and give me more information about it?

megabyteme
08-19-2011, 06:09 PM
But how do they keep the member base so small, then?

I've been offered A LOT of invites by staff, but the site suffers from too much hit-and-run, and turn-over. I've also heard that they beg for donations- shamelessly. Heck, I've heard you can buy an invite with VIP privileges for like $2. And that's Canadian money.

Personally, I don't think it's the kind of site you'd want to associate with.

ElitUser
08-19-2011, 06:18 PM
Ohh, I don't know pastoral is from Romania

Quarterquack
08-19-2011, 06:20 PM
I've been offered A LOT of invites by staff, but the site suffers from too much hit-and-run, and turn-over. I've also heard that they beg for donations- shamelessly. Heck, I've heard you can buy an invite with VIP privileges for like $2. And that's Canadian money.

Personally, I don't think it's the kind of site you'd want to associate with.

This is a great deal of information!

Alright, some more questions then:
- You said you can buy invites with VIP privileges. Does that mean I can buy myself the invite as well as VIP status, or get invites to share them around through the VIP offer?
- Can any user up-load to the site, or does one have to be of special class (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw10xa_xtNg) to be allowed the rights?
- Is there any recruitment done in private messages, or is it more of a "If you know about it, then take the interview", process?
- Cheating. What is the site policy on that?
- Does the administration allow us to take screenshots of the site for ratio proofs on other places, or is it forbidden to show the site outside of its own confines?
- Does the staff get a rise out of every little thing that's said?
- Will the staff allow criticisms to be said about them or the way they run things?
- Is the rate that ass thread active?
- What is the site policy on scene releases?
- What is the site policy on samples?

It's almost too easy comparing bittorrent to a bunch of dicks.

mjmacky
08-19-2011, 09:10 PM
I heard the staff doesn't seed well and relies on others to spread content.

IdolEyes787
08-19-2011, 09:29 PM

Please be advised that everything thereafter is irrelevant since I'm not wearing pants.

Btw I'm in tears right now as more good intent is shot to Hell.

Fuck it while I'm here I might as well ask for a HDbits invite.:idunno:

pastoral
08-19-2011, 10:31 PM

What are you talking about? I am not from Romania.
What makes you say that I am from Romania?

ElitUser
08-19-2011, 10:47 PM
:huh::huh:

IdolEyes787
08-19-2011, 11:50 PM

What makes you say that I am from Romania.

I just assumed that someone wouldn't write this unless he was sharing a common bond.:unsure:

http://oi56.tinypic.com/2lbnpqw.jpg (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2lbnpqw&s=7)

That and you mentioned iPlay as being a" great Romanian tracker " which may well be true but not the most likely thing to say if not hailing from there.

Anyway on further review I see that you used a server out of Taiwan so basically whatever. So sue me.

k_ichigo
08-20-2011, 12:07 AM

Please be advised that everything thereafter is irrelevant since I'm not wearing pants.

Btw I'm in tears right now as more good intent is shot to Hell.

Fuck it while I'm here I might as well ask for a HDbits invite.:idunno:

I want to request for HDbits and i dont want an interview :D:w00t:

IdolEyes787
08-20-2011, 12:21 AM
HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahha. Fucking brilliant . I think I peed myself a little.

No sorry I shouldn't lie it was actually more like this :mellow:

pastoral
08-20-2011, 12:37 AM
What makes you say that I am from Romania.

I just assumed that someone wouldn't write this unless he was sharing a common bond.:unsure:

http://oi56.tinypic.com/2lbnpqw.jpg (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2lbnpqw&s=7)

That and you mentioned iPlay as being a" great Romanian tracker " which may well be true but not the most likely thing to say if not hailing from there.

Anyway on further review I see that you used a server out of Taiwan so basically whatever. So sue me.

If I mentioned that "Obama is the great king of Tonga", you may say "Barack Obama is from Tonga", or "Barack Obama is a Tongan"

You are such a sweet kid. LOL

megabyteme
08-20-2011, 05:26 AM

If I mentioned that "Obama is the great king of Tonga", you may say "Barack Obama is from Tonga", or "Barack Obama is a Tongan"

Either A, you are Romanian, and screwed, or B, you aren't and you just irritated your potential inviter.

Sucks to be you. :D

fox92
08-20-2011, 06:04 AM
I NEED hdbits. I WANT hdbits. you WILL give me hdbits.

/endofrequest

The_Martinator
08-20-2011, 08:06 AM
Could I get a ''get out of Canada healthy'' card? Just so if I ever travel there, no angry hockey fans try to mutilate me.

IdolEyes787
08-20-2011, 12:02 PM
I NEED hdbits. I WANT hdbits. you WILL give me hdbits.

/endofrequest

For all HDbits inquires please PM hotshot6473. Just be prepared to be in turns bored,insulted,disgusted and saddened.

ElitUser
08-20-2011, 12:40 PM
Got SCC bonus invite, willing to giveaway
But only to honest user of FST

pastoral
08-20-2011, 02:57 PM
Me

Either A, you are Romanian, and screwed, or B, you aren't and you just irritated your potential inviter.

Sucks to be you. :D

I would rather pick up "B". I do not want to be a Romanian and screwed.
I guess my potential inviter is not cantankerous.

IdolEyes787
08-20-2011, 03:20 PM
Have fun with that. Even Neil Young had less of a task on his hands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlFNA4EfexQ

megabyteme
08-20-2011, 03:37 PM
I guess my potential inviter is not cantankerous.

can·tan·ker·ous/kanˈtaNGkərəs/
Adjective: Bad-tempered, argumentative, and uncooperative.

:lol: That's a good one...

a7x
08-20-2011, 03:38 PM
elituser, can i get into scc?

megabyteme
08-21-2011, 10:03 PM
We aren't going to let this one die so quickly, are we?

Fight, damn it, fight for your very existence thread. Get up and live, you lazy good for nothing text in the shoddy part of the internets. LIVE!!! :angry:

a7x
08-22-2011, 09:00 AM
:rolleyes:

Cool.

megabyteme
08-22-2011, 02:22 PM
Indeed. So glad you could bring life and energy back to the thread. ::rolleyes:

Funkin'
08-22-2011, 03:08 PM
I'll let you invite me to whatever hard to get into, private circle-jerk sites that you're a member of, Idol. Especially whatever that sch**ost*** site is, if you were able to get in. I'll be honest with you though. I'll more than likely not be very active after registering, probably just enough to keep the account enabled.

The reason why I want to join? Pretty much for the sole reason of telling people that aren't a member but wish they were, that I am.

I'll expect whatever invites in my email shortly. Thanks.

a7x
08-22-2011, 03:22 PM
Not sure what movie this place have, but if OP can provide me with secret-cinema so i can look around the content,grab a piece or two or more, seems cool :P
Can you, OP?

IdolEyes787
08-22-2011, 06:12 PM
I'll let you invite me to whatever hard to get into, private circle-jerk sites that you're a member of, Idol. Especially whatever that sch**ost*** site is, if you were able to get in. I'll be honest with you though. I'll more than likely not be very active after registering, probably just enough to keep the account enabled.

The reason why I want to join? Pretty much for the sole reason of telling people that aren't a member but wish they were, that I am.

I'll expect whatever invites in my email shortly. Thanks.

I sent you invites to anything of note minus the still yet to named sch**ost*** as it seems that I'm not serious enough in my torrenting to be accepted into such hallowed ground.
It appears that to gain entrance I shall have to learn how to idle on irc and pretend to make friends with a lot of fairly unlikable,insincere,full of themselves neo-adults either that or encode a lot of things that I have no interest in to show that I truly like , appreciate and have knowledge of movies and music. Or failing that I guess I couild always really put myself in the proverbial gutter and become a capper .:idunno:

Btw in fairness I don't think I actually belong to any "circle jerk" communities as you can see by the above a simple willingness to be a honest and participating member of such sites doesn't seem to factor into it and it's not who you are but protests to the contrary more who you fellate know.
Being thus I suppose it's just as well that I don't get invited to such places.:)

Not sure what movie this place have, but if OP can provide me with secret-cinema so i can look around the content,grab a piece or two or more, seems cool :P
Can you, OP?

Secret Cinema is even more esoteric than KG so before I even think about using an invite please clarify what movies or type of movie that you may be looking for.
Btw Your apparent lack of care in who you are handing your invites out to in this (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/436590-sceneaccess-torrentleech-broadcasthenet)thread is definitely working against you even though I have several invites available to that site.

a7x
08-22-2011, 06:57 PM
I'm not really watching movie below than 80's..so..
What type of movie actually there?

1000possibleclaws
08-22-2011, 07:03 PM
Why don't you just make a list of the movies you want to see but can't because you can't find them anywhere?

ElitUser
08-22-2011, 07:34 PM
a7x
Secret Cinema is for those person who likes to have the Cinema collection. This is not for you. This seems to me now " I want this and I want that "

a7x
08-23-2011, 01:19 AM
Why don't you just make a list of the movies you want to see but can't because you can't find them anywhere?

No, i dont have that. If i see the title & synopsis is interesting, then i'll grab. Sometimes i read the comments too. But if its old movie, certainly its not for me.

ElitUser,what is the problem yes? :ermm:

IdolEyes787
08-23-2011, 01:31 AM
But if its old movie, certainly its not for me.

Ffs what is it with you retards? Open your tiny minds a little and experience the possibilities.

Btw no offense but never ask me for anything concerning movies ever again.

a7x
08-23-2011, 01:52 AM
Will do.
I do like old movie, but only in asian language, idk, probably a weird habit or something? :ermm:
For example,I watch House of Wax (70's or somethin), but i like the new one(20's). Maybe because of the effect.

Funkin'
08-23-2011, 03:01 PM
I sent you invites to anything of note

Got 'em. Thank you. Just finished registering, and I'll make sure to log in about once a month to keep the accounts enabled.

As sch**ost***, eventhough I don't know what the hell it is, I'll make sure to start using IRC and start sucking up to all the right people. Who knows, maybe one of them will throw me a bone. If that happens I'll do the same for you.

probably a weird habit or something?

Yes it is. It's the same with people who listen to jazz but can't listen to the really old stuff, they are missing out on so much.

I had to put a few bruises on my girlfriend a couple weeks ago since she couldn't watch Caddyshack because, in her words, "The movie is too old"(which the 80's isn't even old). This is something I should have done years ago to her as I've been having to put up with her movie hang-ups for quite sometime. Caddyshack was just the final straw.

megabyteme
08-23-2011, 05:23 PM
I had to put a few bruises on my girlfriend a couple weeks ago since she couldn't watch Caddyshack because, in her words, "The movie is too old"(which the 80's isn't even old). This is something I should have done years ago to her as I've been having to put up with her movie hang-ups for quite sometime. Caddyshack was just the final straw.

Good for you, Funkin'! While the general society may say domestic abuse is "unhealthy", so it is to blaspheme great classics such as Caddyshack. Do me a favor, and ask her to watch Blazing Saddles. If she refuses, give her a solid right-hook for me. Then make her go scrub the floor until she agrees that she has learned the error of her ways. :)

mjmacky
08-23-2011, 05:33 PM
ask her to watch Blazing Saddles. If she refuses, give her a solid right-hook for me. Then make her go scrub the floor until she agrees that she has learned the error of her ways. :)

It would be more appropriate for someone to hold her arms back while he pummels her abdomen

Funkin'
08-23-2011, 05:36 PM
Do me a favor, and ask her to watch Blazing Saddles. If she refuses, give her a solid right-hook for me. Then make her go scrub the floor until she agrees that she has learned the error of her ways. :)

Will do. If she gives me any kind of lip I'll do what you asked, followed by a "That was from MBM, bitch".

Totally forgotten about Blazing Saddles(one of my fathers favorite movies), it's time for a re-watch. I had no idea who Count Basie was until I started to obsess over jazz, now the guy is one of my jazz heroes.

It would be more appropriate for someone to hold her arms back while he pummels her abdomen

That may very well be. Hopefully one of my family members are around when this happens.

ca_aok
08-23-2011, 06:03 PM
I'd like to request a sense of humour, since I'm severely lacking one.*

*Jokes about poutine, lumberjacks, and maple syrup don't count, Canadian.

megabyteme
08-23-2011, 09:02 PM
ask her to watch Blazing Saddles. If she refuses, give her a solid right-hook for me. Then make her go scrub the floor until she agrees that she has learned the error of her ways. :)

:happy::happy::happy:

"That was from MBM, bitch".

Let that be the battle cry for all who serve justice. :D

IdolEyes787
08-24-2011, 03:59 AM

If you wish to be really cruel make her watch Robin Hood :Men in Tights instead. Or if you want to inflict permanent damage Life Stinks

megabyteme
08-24-2011, 06:21 AM

For those who didn't catch macky's comment, check out this video. (Skip to 1:31 for the exact reference.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiTKIbR69ss

Quarterquack
08-24-2011, 07:13 AM

Good for you, Funkin'! While the general society may say domestic abuse is "unhealthy", so it is to blaspheme great classics such as Caddyshack. Do me a favor, and ask her to watch Blazing Saddles. If she refuses, give her a solid right-hook for me. Then make her go scrub the floor until she agrees that she has learned the error of her ways. :)

You two have got this relationship thing all wrong. Punishment should entail actions out of the ordinary, not more of the norm. I promise you, if you were hitting your woman and asking her to scrub on a daily basis, the whole punishment for movies issue wouldn't even need to come up. They'd be too afraid to cross you to find out what your bad side looks like. Oh and smile. Always smile. Gives off a good warm psychopath vibe.

mjmacky
08-24-2011, 08:57 AM
For those who didn't catch macky's comment, check out this video. (Skip to 1:31 for the exact reference.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiTKIbR69ss

In case anyone feels compassion for her, this one is the remedy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecHNI-Tlk1g

You two have got this relationship thing all wrong. Punishment should entail actions out of the ordinary, not more of the norm. I promise you, if you were hitting your woman and asking her to scrub on a daily basis, the whole punishment for movies issue wouldn't even need to come up. They'd be too afraid to cross you to find out what your bad side looks like. Oh and smile. Always smile. Gives off a good warm psychopath vibe.

This reminds me of a quote I heard in Rendition. I didn't much like the movie, but my in-laws were watching it while I was working on a paper. Then I heard this:

"We have a saying. Beat your woman every morning. If you don't know why, she does."

I just started laughing while my wife and in-laws looked over at me. They thought it was strange that I paid no other attention to the movie besides that one line.

anon
08-24-2011, 04:12 PM
mjmacky: I think that's a variation of a Chinese proverb.

mjmacky
08-24-2011, 05:58 PM

Do you know by whom?

anon
08-24-2011, 06:39 PM
I'm afraid not. Google didn't help me much either. :idunno:

ca_aok
08-24-2011, 07:11 PM
I'm still waiting for my request to be fulfilled. It's my dream, you know.

megabyteme
08-24-2011, 07:22 PM

Do you know by whom?

I found this:

Beat your child once a day. If you don't know why, the child does.
Chinese proverb

IdolEyes787
08-24-2011, 10:52 PM

Do you know by whom?

Chew Mee.

I'm still waiting for my request to be fulfilled. It's my dream, you know.

Sorry but I currently have you on ignore so I have no idea what you wrote. although I'm assuming whatever it was it was not very funny.

megabyteme
08-24-2011, 11:50 PM
Do you know by whom?

Chew Mee.

You sure it wasn't Lik Suk Dong?

mjmacky
08-24-2011, 11:57 PM
Do you know by whom?

Chew Mee.

She more likely quoted, "Swim in the nude every day. If you don't know why, I'm horny"

I found this:

Beat your child once a day. If you don't know why, the child does.
Chinese proverb

I wished to submit evidence against this, but I knew that my dad was an insecure asshole and loser. He's pushing 70, alone, with a colostomy bag last I heard.

You sure it wasn't Lik Suk Dong?

Nice try, but that's a Korean name

megabyteme
08-25-2011, 02:52 AM
I wished to submit evidence against this, but I knew that my dad was an insecure asshole and loser. He's pushing 70, alone, with a colostomy bag last I heard.

There's some poetic justice in that. Mine never had to face up, or pay for any of his shit. :(

mjmacky
08-25-2011, 04:10 AM

There's some poetic justice in that. Mine never had to face up, or pay for any of his shit. :(

Do you know if you're in his will?

megabyteme
08-25-2011, 05:38 AM

Do you know if you're in his will?

I asked to not be.

CAUTION: REAL-LIFE POSTED IN SPOILER TAGS. THIS IS MAINLY MEANT FOR MACKY, BUT IT MAY BE OF VALUE TO THOSE WHO HAVE A DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY. READ ON ONLY IF THIS IS OF INTEREST/HELP TO YOU.

The short story is that I told him I do not want anything from him except for a photo album. My step-mother will be around for SEVERAL decades, so it is mostly a moot point, anyway. She's healthier than most 25 year-olds. Honestly, he has been of NO value to me. Had I never met him, my life would probably be 10-15 years ahead of where it is now. I will turn 40 in October, I am a new father (18 months tomorrow), and just now finishing my Master's. I should have been to this point by 25. Unfortunately, I spent all of those years trying to build the life I have now. I have a wonderful wife, twins, a nice house, an amazing education, and kind In-laws. I have nothing to do with my blood relatives. Not all of them are "bad" people, but there are too many entanglements with those who are.

I will gain a bit of peace when he's no longer around. He knows he is not welcome around my family- and I did (recently after 12 years of absolutely NO contact) give him a shot to stand up, and be a man. He could not admit to doing me wrong (he actually RAN out of my house when I brought it up). Since he does not recognize his failings, and the damage he did, I have to believe he has never learned what acceptable human behavior is. I've worked hard to not be him, and I will not allow him to poison my family with his presence.

We can take this to PM if you want to go into more details, macky. We are both survivors who have pushed ourselves forward in spite of our beginnings. I've posted this much in the open forums because I hope it may help someone else realize that bad family members can poison you life, and keep you down. I've seen too many people who have had their whole lives impaired by holding on to family who make their lives WORSE. It takes an amazing amount of strength to throw away everything for hopes of a healthy life, but I can say it is DEFINITELY worth the struggles involved.

Hope these words help someone... :)

OlegL
08-25-2011, 06:30 AM
Megabyteme, I want to ask you something. Yes, I know that you told me that you wouldn't answer my posts, but I hope you will take pity on me and answer this post. You said that for quite some time, your father had been preventing you from achieving your goals in life. But in my case, something else prevents me from achieving my life goals - my disability. I am a "tard", developmentally delayed, and all kinds of other things. I've been receiving disability payments since 2005. Yet recently I was able to pass two classes, so don't you think passing those two classes made me achieve something? For the disabled person, it was an achievement. One of those classes will count toward my major, so don't you think I achieved something by passing it? And I am 29, which means I am not that old. Why did you start treating me harshly, knowing that I am disabled? I don't understand it.

megabyteme
08-25-2011, 06:58 AM
The difference between us is the fact that I did not dwell in self-pity, nor wait for someone to solve my problems. I worked. And worked. And worked some more. When I wasn't at work, I was in school. At one point, I ran a lawn care business that maintained 50 weekly customers, I was a full-time student, and I made deliveries during the middle of the night. I kept pushing forward with the expectation that I would someday have a better life. It took an amazing amount of effort, and I did numerous jobs that I ABSOLUTELY hated. Without family, and no one to turn to, mistakes and misfortunes (car breakdowns, getting sick, etc.) struck me much harder than if I had a solid foundation under me.

Ultimately, I used my hardship as a motivator to get as far past that existence as I possibly could. You, on the other hand, continue to spiral further, and further, and further INTO your "disability". You focus on what you CAN'T do, instead of what you CAN.

I take offense to your existence because you are what I could have been if I gave up and bathed in self-pity- only I would have been homeless and starving. Literally. Assuming everything you have said is true, you have the existence of a fucking veal. Get out and live. Face life. Stand up and be a fucking man. Find some things that you are proud of, and face your difficulties head-on. There are many who argue that Asperger's is a made-up, phony disease. Wouldn't you feel pretty fucking stupid if your diagnosis turned out to be quackery, and that NOTHING was wrong with you except you were a spoiled brat whose parents did not make grow up? Consider that.

Now quit bothering me. :dry:

OlegL
08-25-2011, 07:14 AM
I take offense to your existence because you are what I could have been if I gave up and bathed in self-pity

Really? Okay.

mjmacky
08-25-2011, 07:16 AM
CAUTION: REAL-LIFE POSTED IN SPOILER TAGS. THIS IS MAINLY MEANT FOR MACKY, BUT IT MAY BE OF VALUE TO THOSE WHO HAVE A DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY. READ ON ONLY IF THIS IS OF INTEREST/HELP TO YOU.

The short story is that I told him I do not want anything from him except for a photo album. My step-mother will be around for SEVERAL decades, so it is mostly a moot point, anyway. She's healthier than most 25 year-olds. Honestly, he has been of NO value to me. Had I never met him, my life would probably be 10-15 years ahead of where it is now. I will turn 40 in October, I am a new father (18 months tomorrow), and just now finishing my Master's. I should have been to this point by 25. Unfortunately, I spent all of those years trying to build the life I have now. I have a wonderful wife, twins, a nice house, an amazing education, and kind In-laws. I have nothing to do with my blood relatives. Not all of them are "bad" people, but there are too many entanglements with those who are.

I will gain a bit of peace when he's no longer around. He knows he is not welcome around my family- and I did (recently after 12 years of absolutely NO contact) give him a shot to stand up, and be a man. He could not admit to doing me wrong (he actually RAN out of my house when I brought it up). Since he does not recognize his failings, and the damage he did, I have to believe he has never learned what acceptable human behavior is. I've worked hard to not be him, and I will not allow him to poison my family with his presence.

We can take this to PM if you want to go into more details, macky. We are both survivors who have pushed ourselves forward in spite of our beginnings. I've posted this much in the open forums because I hope it may help someone else realize that bad family members can poison you life, and keep you down. I've seen too many people who have had their whole lives impaired by holding on to family who make their lives WORSE. It takes an amazing amount of strength to throw away everything for hopes of a healthy life, but I can say it is DEFINITELY worth the struggles involved.

Hope these words help someone... :)

You've got entanglements in the nuclear family, those are tricky to deal with. I'll follow suit and embed my emofest in a spoiler (the label is to deter reading)

I think I might have caught a luckier break than you in the later part of my life, given that my father was such a dick, he isolated himself from all of his ex wives, his siblings, all his children, you name it. There is not a single member in the family nuclear or distant that actually keeps in touch with him. I spent childhood back and forth between parents, the short version goes like this...
Father left, lived with mother, mother diagnosed with cancer, lived with father, mother maintains remission, father ejected us from home to move back with mother. There's a plethora of isolated spots of crazy shit going on in the midst of the main plot line, but it's way too much to even summarize let alone detail.

Point being I ended up going through a transformation through that experience. I was jaded before I hit my teens. Sure it built up my character, but I have absolutely no idea of the damage it has caused me, for instance why I find it so easy to cut ties with people close to me (e.g. my brother), but I have ceased to care. For the most part, I don't even think about him. I don't know how long it would take before any of us found out he's dead. I'm pretty sure the only person on his will is whoever he's got buying his bullshit these days.

So as far as the struggles being worth it, I it's a mixed bag. The perspective on life I have now, I couldn't even be forced to give up. But the bliss of ignorance and emotional convenience that could have been awaiting me might have provided me a more joyful life. Maybe I would have wanted kids. Too many ifs, and the paths all vanish below the hill tops.

The funny thing about inlaws though, you can always stay outside of their internal conflicts. Even if they're more dysfunctional than your family, they're not dysfunctional with you.

Quarterquack
08-25-2011, 07:54 AM
Well isn't this a dandy topic. I'm going through some of this crap myself currently.

Short version goes: Dad's a bona fide genius (no exaggeration), and always wanted me to be a smaller version of himself. Not a better one. Just a part of him that lives on, a trophy of sorts. Always wanted me to be a physician someday. I tried following the footsteps he laid for me for quite a while, getting the grades he wanted me to, talking and impressing the people he saw fit, basically living the life he needed me to. All the while mother dearest struggled to teach me that success isn't measurable and helped me spend all my summers with my grandad (her dad - an old school armchair philosopher in the US, at the time), and that's pretty much where I acquired every part of who I am today. I eventually hit age 15, got into an accelerated med school program with my grades, and dropped out (at the time for personal and health issues). I didn't think about going back, till the chance presented itself a second and a third time, the latter of which I picked up on the opportunity, only to have an epiphany that while I am the person my father wanted me to be, I am also who I wanted to be all along regardless of my enrollment in some pretentious school surrounded by baboons beneath me.

Called it quits last summer for the final time, had a fall out with the old man. He wrote our entire family off, blaming my mother for the decision I finally came to, saying she brought me up in a certain way to spite at him for something that happened thirty years ago. And while it may be true that she found some justice and solace in my final siding with her, and that she has held her gripes that long, I know that she never tried to impose upon me anything than what she truly thought was best for me (and out of that I picked what I saw fit). The cook's currently off with a couple of new flings, to my mother's utter dismay.

Between my ailing mother's deteriorating health, her mother's deteriorating life span, my younger brothers' upbringing, I'm practically supporting what the weasel should've taken care of. It gets to the point where I have no time or energy to spare resenting him. So my resolution is not to care about anyone. I have for a couple of times thought about taking a very promising post in the US, and letting the sick die, and the hopeless persevere, but I can't help but feel some pity towards them, if for nothing, but being in a situation as hopeless as mine. It hurts every time they say something that irks me, though. I keep thinking my pity is unwarranted on people who seem to alienate good nature. But yeah, I've really had no time to batter a cow to death or fork a paddle boat to splinters. Decided that what's best is giving everybody a year on my shoulder, before I start living my own life. It would be terribly insulting and hypocritical for me to put us all in this situation, if not to stand by my beliefs all the way through.

Ramifications to my resolution, anyone? Can't help but feel that it's a damned if I do, and damned if I don't situation. No offense, MBM, but I can't hang on till I'm 40 - I'm just past half that age. I can carry my own weight just fine. So what would you change if you were to go back?

megabyteme
08-25-2011, 08:09 AM
Let's take this to PM's...

:emo::emo::emo:

mjmacky
08-25-2011, 05:59 PM
Let's take this to PM's...

:emo::emo::emo:

It officially became a Breakfast Club thread

edit: I call dibs on Judd Nelson

Darth has to be Emilio Estevez

MBM gets free pick from the rest. I would give him the redhead but then Oleg would try to fuck him.

megabyteme
08-25-2011, 06:21 PM

MBM gets free pick from the rest. I would give him the redhead but then Oleg would try to fuck him.

Well, I'd prefer to end it all than be a mid-80's Anthony M Hall, so I'll take Paul Gleason (the hard-core teacher), although I think Rings would make a much better Molly Ringwald. :idunno:

mjmacky
08-25-2011, 06:38 PM

Well, I'd prefer to end it all than be a mid-80's Anthony M Hall, so I'll take Paul Gleason (the hard-core teacher), although I think Rings would make a much better Molly Ringwald. :idunno:

I was going by story, but if it's by choice then I'd be captain crunch sandwich girl (Sheedy), withholding the pixie sticks of course.

enviouz
08-25-2011, 06:43 PM

Thats wayyyyyyy to damn funny but most likely true.

pastoral
09-01-2011, 07:48 PM

Romania:

AceTorrents (signup)
BitMeTV (not sure yet)
DIDIDave (global)
Fux0r (global)
GFT (signup)
Lossless World (global)
Pedro's BTMusic (global)
RevTT (signup)
What.cd (IRC interview)
x264 (signup)

Maybe he can get around that somehow by using a server or something but in my mind that would make him dishonest and therefore not the precise definition of a "good user".

Why did you edit your post? HAHAHAHAHAHA
I just logged in this site by using the other computer that always using proxy at someone's place. This makes you think that I am dishonest and from Romania, and do no fit the definition of "a good user"?
You judge people from you own mind.
Let me tell you who can not be trusted. That is you.
You are such a "Fuck".
IdolEyes787, Fuck you in the shower, and then have snacks!

anon
09-01-2011, 08:09 PM
I just logged in this site by using the other computer that always using proxy at someone's place. This makes you think that I am dishonest and from Romania

I don't see your point. Idol can't check IPs.

Artemis
09-01-2011, 09:21 PM

Romania:

AceTorrents (signup)
BitMeTV (not sure yet)
DIDIDave (global)
Fux0r (global)
GFT (signup)
Lossless World (global)
Pedro's BTMusic (global)
RevTT (signup)
What.cd (IRC interview)
x264 (signup)

I just logged in this site by using the other computer that always using proxy at someone's place. This makes you think that I am dishonest and from Romania
Let me tell you who is can not be trusted. That is you.

Apart from all the expletives (congratulations you are a true vulagian) there is a small reality gap in your argument. If someone was using a proxy 'always' why would the proxy IP be in the Romanian national IP range ? I mean the whole point is to not only obscure the originating IP but also make it easier to join/access certain sites, are you following me so far ?
Last time I looked a Romanian IP was pretty much the kiss of death in bt land, so is this proxy some kind of reverse let's make it really hard for ourselves retarded proxy ?
I await your reply with baited breath (for brevity's sake though we'll take the swearing as read, that way you can cut down on damage to the keyboard and OOS).

IdolEyes787
09-02-2011, 06:02 AM

Romania:

AceTorrents (signup)
BitMeTV (not sure yet)
DIDIDave (global)
Fux0r (global)
GFT (signup)
Lossless World (global)
Pedro's BTMusic (global)
RevTT (signup)
What.cd (IRC interview)
x264 (signup)

Why did you edit your post? HAHAHAHAHAHA
I just logged in this site by using the other computer that always using proxy at someone's place. This makes you think that I am dishonest and from Romania, and do no fit the definition of "a good user"?
Let me tell you who can not be trusted. That is you.
You are such a "Fuck".
IdolEyes787, Fuck you in the shower, and then have snacks!

I may be a fuck but at least I'm a fuck who's a good judge of character.

"Fuck you in the shower, and then have snacks!" You'd like to fuck me?:unsure:

Btw just for the record I edit almost all my posts because I"m prone to typing mistakes and other sneaky stuff like that.

Artemis
09-02-2011, 06:16 AM
You're in there bud :yup:

megabyteme
09-04-2011, 12:29 AM
then have snacks!

Who doesn't judge people "from their own mind"? Is there any other way? :unsure:

And, while were on the subject, who doesn't like snacks? Really, you lost a lot of credibility when you said you wanted to fuck Idol, but c'mon. Everybody likes snacks, and most of us (pastoral excluded, obviousment) use our minds.

I think you might, in fact, be a Romulan as Idol suggested.

IdolEyes787
09-04-2011, 12:44 AM

I can deal with Romulans and maybe even an occasional Klingon, it's the motherfucking Andorians that I can't abide.
Blue skinned bastards.

BTW sorry for the racism but I really hate those antennaed bastards.

megabyteme
09-04-2011, 01:27 AM
I can deal with Romulans and maybe even an occasional Klingon, it's the motherfucking Andorians that I can't abide.
Blue skinned bastards.

You've just bitten off more than you can chew, Mr. Racist- Anon's got a half-brother who's half-Andorian on his father's side. I hear he's pretty protective of him, too. :nono:

pastoral
09-04-2011, 11:05 AM

Blue skinned bastards.

You like motherfucking? Hahahahaha. LOL. No wonder that you like to use the word "Bastard".
Oh, you are vulgar.

IdolEyes787
09-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Blue skinned bastards.

You like motherfucking? Hahahahaha. LOL. No wonder that you like to use the word "Bastard".
Oh, you are vulgar.

Words are merely tools to allow us to communicate with one another. Like a gun or a hammer they are in and of themselves neither good or bad . They remain merely a function of their application.
On the other hand stupidity like yours is an unfortunate consequence of birth and nothing you say or do change that fact.Whether you sit in a classroom or drive a car down the street you shall always remain stupid.

And yes I do like fucking your mother.

megabyteme
09-04-2011, 12:33 PM
Just out of curiosity, pastoral, where are you from?

pastoral
09-04-2011, 12:50 PM
Just out of curiosity, pastoral, where are you from?

Believe or not, Taiwan.
I am just pissed that idiot keeps saying I am a Romanian.

Oh, you are vulgar.

Words are merely tools to allow us to communicate with one another. Like a gun or a hammer they are in and of themselves neither good or bad . They remain merely a function of their application.
On the other hand stupidity like yours is an unfortunate consequence of birth and nothing you say or do change that fact.Whether you sit in a classroom or drive a car down the street you shall always remain stupid.

And yes I do like fucking your mother.
Oh, Yeah?
The last sentence you have typed reflects the above of it. You are talking about yourself. I have never seen such a loon.
You like fucking other people's mother. You must have tried it. Who is the first old woman whom you have fucked? Your mother? Oh, man, you have got very bad taste. That is incest.

megabyteme
09-04-2011, 01:15 PM
Believe or not, Taiwan.

Since you are Asian, you must have a camera nearby. Snap a picture of this morning's newspaper (from Taiwan, ofc) and for reference, place your hand in the pic giving the thumbs-up gesture.

If you can do that within the next hour, then there should be little doubt as to your country of origin. Problem resolved- with no further references to anyone's dear mother. :)

Although, if you want, you can say something bad about mine, because she's not a very nice person. :noes:

pastoral
09-04-2011, 01:31 PM
Believe or not, Taiwan.

Since you are Asian, you must have a camera nearby. Snap a picture of this morning's newspaper (from Taiwan, ofc) and for reference, place your hand in the pic giving the thumbs-up gesture.

If you can do that within the next hour, then there should be little doubt as to your country of origin. Problem resolved- with no further references to anyone's dear mother. :)

Although, if you want, you can say something bad about mine, because she's not a very nice person. :noes:

If you send me one invite to each site of What.CD and Bitme, I will show you the snap. :D I am just kidding.

OK, The problem is solved. I will no longer say any bad words to IdolEyes787, and he has to stop as well.

Artemis
09-04-2011, 01:47 PM
OK, The problem is solved. I will no longer say any bad words to IdolEyes787, and he has to stop as well.

I've got a bit of bad news for you, you seem to have pissed Idol off, it actually takes quite a bit to do that, but once you have he's a bit like a terrier with a rat. Probably saying you wanted to fuck him then go and have a snack didn't help too much. The difference though is that from your insults you don't seem to be the sharpest tool in the chest, so I'd prepare for a fair amount of frustration since you don't seem to have the skills to spar with him.
For me personally it's a wonderful spectator sport, the endless stream of dull bulbs who decide they have something on their fuzzy little minds, only to find that they (including you) don't really have anything more original to say than 'fuck you'.

megabyteme
09-04-2011, 01:53 PM

If you send me one invite to each site of What.CD and Bitme, I will show you the snap. :D I am just kidding.

No, seriously. Post a picture. It is really the only way you are going to have any credibility. Otherwise, you look like someone who has said all kinds of nasty things to Idol- because he caught you. Posting the pic will at least show that his assumptions of you being a Romulan were incorrect.

pastoral
09-04-2011, 01:55 PM
Believe or not, Taiwan.

I do not want to say about your mother.:D

mjmacky
09-04-2011, 02:18 PM
http://noob.hu/2011/09/04/01_2.jpg

Next post a picture showing both the index and ring fingers of each hand, so we can have quantitative evidence suggesting a small penis size, over which I can haz chuckle.

A
09-04-2011, 02:23 PM
10x TTC

IdolEyes787
09-04-2011, 03:47 PM

I guess you missed my post about the being no just thing as a bad word.:mellow:

Also just for the record and to re-enforce your total lack of class/ thought , my mother died a truly horrible death a little over 2 years ago so thank you for needlessly dragging her memory through the mud .If you stood before me this is the point where I would punch you in the face.

Btw the only thing I despise worse than classless teenage bittards are classless teenage bittards that presume to tell me what I can and cannot do.

aly13
09-04-2011, 03:50 PM

I guess you missed my post about the being no just thing as a bad word.:mellow:

Also just for the record and to re-enforce your total lack of class/ thought , my mother died a truly horrible death a little over 2 years ago so thank you for needlessly dragging her memory through the mud .If you stood before me this is the point where I would punch you in the face.

Btw the only thing I despise worse than classless teenage bittards are classless teenage bittards that presume to tell me what I can and cannot do.

I think this its gone too far....

IdolEyes787
09-04-2011, 03:53 PM
You take things on the internet too seriously.

I honestly am unaffected by what pastoral has to say ,be it good,bad or indifferent.

A
09-04-2011, 04:30 PM
You take things on the internet too seriously.

I honestly am unaffected by what pastoral has to say ,be it good,bad or indifferent.
Your formatting sucks.

IdolEyes787
09-04-2011, 05:18 PM
At least I'm consistent.

ca_aok
09-04-2011, 05:55 PM
I gave you herpes the other day. Does that count as a giveaway?

IdolEyes787
09-04-2011, 06:42 PM
Since you are a whore ,no.

A
09-04-2011, 06:54 PM
Being consistent is so important :yup:

Artemis
09-04-2011, 08:24 PM

Well that made fuck all sense, are you just randomly typing words AbyBeats because your reply has absolutely zero to do with the quote, or is the brain tumor getting larger ?

A
09-04-2011, 08:32 PM

Well that made fuck all sense, are you just randomly typing words AbyBeats because your reply has absolutely zero to do with the quote, or is the brain tumor getting larger ?
Pro tip: Read idol's last three posts, take a deep breath, read what I wrote again. If it still doesn't make sense, ask OlegL.

Artemis
09-04-2011, 08:36 PM
Pro tip: Read idol's last three posts, take a deep breath, read what I wrote again. If it still doesn't make sense, ask OlegL.

Vaguely interesting tip: If you are going to quote a series of quotes quote them, don't randomly select one. Now take a deep breath go back and look at your quote + plus the reply and then explain how that made any sense at all. Or are you telling me you're just fucking lazy ?

Quarterquack
09-04-2011, 08:45 PM
Aby's been back for what? 5 posts? And he's already stirred a couple of fights. That's consistent.

Welcome back, Aby. :yes:

A
09-04-2011, 08:58 PM

Vaguely interesting tip: If you are going to quote a series of quotes quote them, don't randomly select one. Now take a deep breath go back and look at your quote + plus the reply and then explain how that made any sense at all. Or are you telling me you're just fucking lazy ?
My brain tumor is getting larger.

Aby's been back for what? 5 posts? And he's already stirred a couple of fights. That's consistent.

Welcome back, Aby. :yes:
:fst:

ca_aok
09-04-2011, 08:58 PM
With that attitude I'll have to charge you more money next time.

A
09-04-2011, 09:03 PM
With that attitude I'll have to charge you more money next time.
You are a whore then?

IdolEyes787
09-04-2011, 09:30 PM

I thought that he was applying for an invite and that was his way of providing proof of trustworthiness by demonstrating that he is brain-dead enough to have finally made it to staff someplace.:unsure:

A
09-04-2011, 09:38 PM

I thought that he was applying for an invite and that was his way of providing proof of trustworthiness by demonstrating that he is brain-dead enough to have finally made it to staff someplace.:unsure:
I had no internet access for almost 3 months, and here you accuse me of being a staff of a tracker. eeew.

IdolEyes787
09-04-2011, 09:41 PM
If you are offended by anything I say I give you permission to kick Darth Rings in the nuts.

Also please request something so thing thread will not remain the total failure that it is.

swas1980
09-04-2011, 09:46 PM
I had no internet access for almost 3 months, and here you accuse me of being a staff of a tracker. eeew.

At least you were staff of a forum for a limited period of time.So being a tracker staff is just the next step. :P

"Zeitgeist" B-(Aby) ;)

A
09-04-2011, 09:50 PM
If you are offended by anything I say I give you permission to kick Darth Rings in the nuts.
Didn't Darth Rings tell you that he-is-l-a-d-y-g-a-g-a ? :O

Also please request something so thing thread will not remain the total failure that it is.
TTC (http://www.google.co.in/search?q=the+teaching+company) pls

At least you were staff of a forum for a limited period of time.So being a tracker staff is just the next step. :P
My one shot at l33tness was short lived :cry:

IdolEyes787
09-04-2011, 09:59 PM
Serious question. I don't ever look at who is staff anywhere unless necessary so if you don't mind where'd you staff?

As for TTC I am now applying so you . As it is an application don't blame me if you don't get in.

A
09-04-2011, 10:19 PM
Serious question. I don't ever look at who is staff anywhere unless necessary so if you don't mind where'd you staff?
I truly don't remember really. I don't think the forum had a name and it died as fast as it had started. It was just one in many. The place was ostensible in that its intentions was a "community" for "getting invites" ( Story of BT) . I scooted that very moment.

As for TTC I am now applying so you . As it is an application don't blame me if you don't get in.
Everyone is going to be so jealous of me now.

IdolEyes787
09-04-2011, 10:24 PM
Be careful what you wish for ........

ca_aok
09-04-2011, 10:42 PM
You are a whore then?
Well I wouldn't dream of making IdolEyes787 look like a liar. It might reflect poorly on his TTC application.

IdolEyes787
09-04-2011, 10:47 PM
You don't have to make me look bad ,I already do a good enough job of that all by myself.

A
09-04-2011, 11:01 PM
You are a whore then?
Well I wouldn't dream of making IdolEyes787 look like a liar. It might reflect poorly on his TTC application.
The excitement of getting back my internet has pushed me to stay awake late and download all the flv pron out there with my 64KBps connection and its 5 am here, so I don't know if I am reading this correctly, but are you saying that you are in love with IdolEyes787?

pastoral
09-04-2011, 11:43 PM
http://noob.hu/2011/09/04/01_2.jpg

Next post a picture showing both the index and ring fingers of each hand, so we can have quantitative evidence suggesting a small penis size, over which I can haz chuckle.

I can show a picture which someone's monolithic cock penetrats you asshole, and then comes out of your mouth, if you like.

IdolEyes787
09-04-2011, 11:57 PM
I know you are a dim,selfish cunt how doesn't care that he has already insulted the memory of my dead mother but let's pretend for a second that you have an ounce of class and you kindly don't post in my thread anymore.

mjmacky
09-05-2011, 01:43 AM
I can post a picture in which someone's monolithic cock penetrates you asshole, and then comes out of your mouth; that is if you would prefer such an erotic depiction.

It's better coming out then going in. I also fixed some spelling and grammar mistakes, and tweaked the wording of your quote. If left alone, you could have sounded like an idiot.

megabyteme
09-05-2011, 01:45 AM

I can show a picture which someone's monolithic cock penetrats you asshole, and then comes out of your mouth, if you like.

Nice try, but that hand in the picture was human. Not bad Photoshop skills for a baboon, though.

pastoral
09-05-2011, 01:55 AM
I know you are a dim,selfish cunt how doesn't care that he has already insulted the memory of my dead mother but let's pretend for a second that you have an ounce of class and you kindly don't post in my thread anymore.

Hey, you insulted my mother first. Do you remember what you said?
If I had known your mom was passed away, I would not have posted that.

megabyteme
09-05-2011, 03:29 AM

Actually, Idol referred to "motherfucking Andorians", you said he liked "motherfucking". He responded that he did enjoy fucking yours.

Blue skinned bastards.

Oh, you are vulgar.

It's kinda a draw, but in my book, ties always go to the person I like best. so...

Idol WINS! :hooray:

pastoral
09-05-2011, 04:13 AM

Actually, Idol referred to "motherfucking Andorians", you said he liked "motherfucking". He responded that he did enjoy fucking yours.

Blue skinned bastards.

Oh, you are vulgar.

It's kinda a draw, but in my book, ties always go to the person I like best. so...

Idol WINS! :hooray:
I did say that he liked motherfucking. I did not say I wanted to fuck his. However, he mentioned "And yes I do like fucking your mother."
It is obvious that he insulted mine at the beginning.

megabyteme
09-05-2011, 04:58 AM
You said you wanted to fuck him. :mellow:

pastoral
09-05-2011, 05:12 AM
You do not get the point.
Actually, you should be out of the business because you did not involve in it at the first instance.
The thread ought to be closed.
Too much baloney here.

ca_aok
09-05-2011, 06:02 AM
The excitement of getting back my internet has pushed me to stay awake late and download all the flv pron out there with my 64KBps connection and its 5 am here, so I don't know if I am reading this correctly, but are you saying that you are in love with IdolEyes787?
:noes:

megabyteme
09-05-2011, 06:05 AM
You do not get the point.
Actually, you should be out of the business because you did not involve in it at the first instance.
The thread ought to be closed.
Too much baloney here.

I'll address each of your comments, in order:

Your point was clear- you wanted to fuck him in the shower, and have snacks.

I'm certain Idol has no issue with me being in his thread- I've known him for quite some time, and I have neither insulted his mother, nor propositioned him to share a shower.

The thread will stay open until the lulz stop. You've added an additional day of them...

Many of us, Idol included, enjoy baloney.

A
09-05-2011, 06:48 AM
Just woke up. Pastoral is obviously.

Curious here. Does that usage have any particular meaning to it that only native english users are aware of?

megabyteme
09-05-2011, 07:01 AM

Curious here. Does that usage have any particular meaning to it that only native english users are aware of?

I think it means pastoral is a fan of The Usual Suspects...

Fuck your father in the shower and then have a snack?

and likes to have sex with men in showers...

Artemis
09-05-2011, 07:27 AM
Watch out Idol......

http://i.imgur.com/vcB4w.jpg

A
09-05-2011, 07:37 AM
That means he saw the film and was able to enjoy the film. Unlikely.

pastoral
09-05-2011, 07:40 AM

Fuck your father in the shower and then have a snack?

and likes to have sex with men in showers...
No, I do not want to fuck with males. Perhaps, you like to.

If you are a chick, I might think about it.

Hand me the keys, you cocksucker. What the fuck.
http://noob.hu/2011/09/05/F.jpg
http://noob.hu/2011/09/05/U.jpg

Artemis
09-05-2011, 07:59 AM

Well that's just absolutely mongtastic of you, I'm pretty sure you are in line for the fucktard of the week prize, but there is some stiff competition.

pastoral
09-05-2011, 12:14 PM

Well that's just absolutely mongtastic of you, I'm pretty sure you are in line for the fucktard of the week prize, but there is some stiff competition.

Are you gonna vote for me?

A
09-05-2011, 12:17 PM

So you do accept that you are a fucktard.

IdolEyes787
09-05-2011, 12:27 PM

I thought the board rules stipulated that someone had to be at least 13 to post here.

Btw MBM I do enjoy baloney as long as there is some wit involved . Pastoral only manages half of that.

thebazzla
09-05-2011, 12:34 PM
so then is this thread still open for request an invite or what ??????????

IdolEyes787
09-05-2011, 12:38 PM
Apparently but as I said it's not going too well.

thebazzla
09-05-2011, 12:40 PM
okey dokey then i would like to put in a request for a retroflix invite code if anyone has one thank you.

A
09-05-2011, 12:41 PM
so then is this thread still open for request an invite or what ??????????
That is a very difficult question to answer. I'm afraid no one ( except maybe OlegL ) will be able to give you a satisfactory answer.

pastoral
09-05-2011, 12:43 PM
So you do accept that you are a fucktard.
Your asshole must be fingered so you said that.

IdolEyes787
09-05-2011, 12:58 PM

If above fucktard says anything pertinent from this point forward could someone please let me know.I'm officially putting him on ignore as I don't do crude.

okey dokey then i would like to put in a request for a retroflix invite code if anyone has one thank you.

Although it says I have 3 invites apparently I need to upload 50 movies to rapidshare or something to activate my invite privileges so I can't see that really happening.
The (old) forum thread where I found that info also make mention of contacting staff to request an invite so I'll give that a go if you want. I suppose the worst that can happen is that they ban me.
Btw I can't find posted rules anyplace.:unsure:

megabyteme
09-05-2011, 04:47 PM
If above fucktard says anything pertinent from this point forward could someone please let me know.I'm officially putting him on ignore as I don't do crude.

While the Taiwanese Crude One earned a point for quoting Usual Suspects he earns a -10 points for his fandom of Freddie Got Fingered. I do have to wonder if he learned ALL of his insults from watching American films. It would explain his crudeness...

thebazzla
09-05-2011, 05:16 PM
no worries idol i will wait and see if they have one of those open days that they advertise on there web page.....

IdolEyes787
09-05-2011, 05:24 PM
no worries idol i will wait and see if they have one of those open days that they advertise on there web page.....

I honestly don't mind asking for an invite if you wish to reconsider. Obviously annoying is what I do best.

thebazzla
09-05-2011, 05:26 PM

I honestly don't mind asking for an invite if you wish to reconsider. Obviously annoying is what I do best.no its ok idol i am a very patient man.

IdolEyes787
09-05-2011, 05:46 PM
OK I respect that.:)

Burnsy
09-05-2011, 06:21 PM

Wow... what a charmer... I'm FAR too lazy to read 18 pages worth of 'stuff' but I'm assuming I'm only really missing more of the same... and if Idol's felt compelled to put him on 'Ignore' it must be bad... Idols BS's with the best of them :D :lol:

YoYoY
09-05-2011, 06:38 PM
Edit : I'll have to edit that now

anon
09-05-2011, 06:49 PM
:coffee:

YoYoY: don't know if you've seen it already, but there's a sort of recruitment thread in the BT section.

Quarterquack
09-05-2011, 06:50 PM
:slap:

YoYoY
09-05-2011, 06:51 PM
Yep, That's what inactivity means. Sorry about that. I already edited it.

IdolEyes787
09-05-2011, 08:28 PM

YoYoY: don't know if you've seen it already, but there's a sort of recruitment thread in the BT section.
What did he say? Something about your mum? I hear there's a lot of that going around.

anon
09-05-2011, 08:43 PM
Apparently I'm always the last to know. :idunno:

Quarterquack
09-06-2011, 12:31 AM

What did he say? Something about your mum? I hear there's a lot of that going around.

It went something like:
Hi can I please have FSC? I don't have a reason. I just want it out of curiosity. Plus it's really elitist but I won't admit it. Reviews can only do so much. I want to experience it for myself. Can I please have FSC, now? If you won't invite me that's fine, but you're my last hope since I've asked all their staff members to let me in.

Strange Oleg intonations, along with a fuck-all attitude to every other forum on the board is what really put his app over the top.
Too bad the gem is edited out now.

OlegL
09-06-2011, 03:59 AM
Strange Oleg intonations

Oh, so he sounded a bit like me? Or a lot like me?

megabyteme
09-06-2011, 05:08 AM
Where did our little Taiwanese shower rapist/American film quoter go? :unsure:

kingeater
09-06-2011, 06:59 AM
Oh, that guy is gone now? Kinda sad about that. Was getting more and more entertaining to read those crazy posts :P
As for something to add to this thread, I have nothing, so here's a video of Portal Mario (Yes the game is actually being made, not that Dorkly Vid :D):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtcGiZelPfk

A
09-06-2011, 07:16 AM
Fingering obv

pastoral
09-06-2011, 10:52 AM
Fingering obv
Hey, Black Cat,
Are you making fun of me? I guess that your countenance could resemble your avatar.
You should get your hairy body clipped, especially around your "A hole". Otherwise, you won't be able to find and see it fingered.

Hey, Mr. Cockatoo,

You missed me? I think you are not here to be on IdolEyes787's side. You just pretend to be.
You purpose is here to provoke me to say something vulgar and bawdy.
I guess you have enjoyed coarse posts very much. :D

While the Taiwanese Crude One earned a point for quoting Usual Suspects he earns a -10 points for his fandom of Freddie Got Fingered. I do have to wonder if he learned ALL of his insults from watching American films. It would explain his crudeness...
I do not see that my posts have insulted anybody here at all. They incisively hit the nail on the head, don't they?
Only has IdolEyes787 thought that I affront people. He is just too serious for his life, and maybe he is quite hidebound, choleric and crabbed.

Artemis
09-06-2011, 11:54 AM
Fingering obv
Hey, Black Cat,
Are you making fun of me? I guess that your countenance could resemble your avatar.
You should get your hairy body clipped, especially around your "A hole". Otherwise, you won't be able to find and see it fingered. Fucko.

Hey, Mr. Cockatoo,

You missed me? I think you are not here to be on IdolEyes787's side. You just pretend to be.
You purpose is here to provoke me to say something vulgar and bawdy.
I guess you have enjoyed coarse posts very much. :D

I do not see that my posts have insulted anybody here at all. They incisively hit the nail on the head, don't they?
Only has IdolEyes787 thought that I affront people. He is just too serious for his life, and maybe he is quite hidebound, choleric and crabbed.

You're just not that bright are you ? A halfway decent troll at least has a differing (sometimes twisted) point of view. You on the other hand, just knee-jerk react swearing in large blue letters, yet despite the large colorful font you are still a dull bulb.

pastoral
09-06-2011, 12:14 PM
You're just not that bright are you ? A halfway decent troll at least has a differing (sometimes twisted) point of view. You on the other hand, just knee-jerk react swearing in large blue letters, yet despite the large colorful font you are still a dull bulb.

I have realised that the real Fucko is you.
Gone high road, huh?
What do you think you are? A man from beau monde?

A
09-06-2011, 12:20 PM
Fingering obv
Hey, Black Cat,
Are you making fun of me?
No. I was serious.

Artemis
09-06-2011, 12:41 PM

I have realised that the real Fucko is you.
Gone high road, huh?
What do you think you are? A man from beau monde?

Strangely enough insults are far more effective when they actually make sense, where as you, you prognathous troglodyte, make no sense at all. If you are going to spend any time on this board I suggest you get some more original material than variations on the word 'fuck', it is the crutch of the weak minded.

A
09-06-2011, 12:43 PM
it is the crutch of the weak minded.
He never denied that.

pastoral
09-06-2011, 12:50 PM
it is the crutch of the weak minded.
He never denied that.
The person who never denies is that fucko, fucktard.
It is funny. He used the word "fucktard", which is literally associated with "fuck" as well.

IdolEyes787
09-06-2011, 01:03 PM
As much as I don't believe closing threads and silencing voices , I am really tempted now.
Please pastoral for the love of God shut the fuck up.
Also for the novelty someone for fuck's sake request something reasonable.

mjmacky
09-06-2011, 01:08 PM
Do they not give out homework in primary school anymore?

thebazzla
09-06-2011, 01:11 PM
can you define something reasonable.
are we talking uk-2 as reasonable or are we talking something really reasonable as errr. reasonable...

A
09-06-2011, 01:16 PM
Invite to your favorite tracker/forum/site.

IdolEyes787
09-06-2011, 01:17 PM
If I trust you reasonable is anything you want it to be .However I'm not a member of a lot of the "trendier" places and as you found out me being a member doesn't necessarily mean I also have access to invites.

A
09-06-2011, 01:23 PM
If I trust you reasonable is anything you want it to be .However I'm not a member of a lot of the "trendier" places and as you found out me being a member doesn't necessarily mean I also have access to invites.
Not trendier. Not l33t. Not < whatever >. Just your favorite. If you have no invites, its fine; then just tell us which is your favorite place in the internet of all. Just one.

IdolEyes787
09-06-2011, 01:25 PM
Of my favourite sites the only one you are likely to care about you already belong to.
Other than that I am a simple yet perverse man so I could invite you to CG or Demonoid if you want?

A
09-06-2011, 01:29 PM
Of my favourite sites the only one you are likely to care about you already belong to.
Take me out of the equation. So which is your favorite site?

Other than that I am a simple yet perverse man so I could invite you to CG or Demonoid if you want?
You forget. You are talking to a collector :shifty:

pastoral
09-06-2011, 01:33 PM

Mr. Black Cat,
I am quite interested in knowing what sites you have collected.

Quarterquack
09-06-2011, 01:36 PM
I like the new Abybeats. Or maybe I've grown softer since he posted here last.

As much as I don't believe closing threads and silencing voices , I am really tempted now.

What is with you people who request sch**ost****** and closing threads?

pastoral
09-06-2011, 01:36 PM
Please pastoral for the love of God shut the fuck up.
Yeah, fuck is off now. It won't appear on the thread any more. It is in dormancy.

IdolEyes787
09-06-2011, 01:41 PM

Apparently this one.:unsure:

Other than that and I'm trying to be honest , I don't have a favourite or rather my favourite sites like my favourite anything tend to be ever changing,reflective of my mood (among other things) and not something carved in stone.
I will tell you though I have a pathological dislike for anything that I think smacks of l33tism. I said "I think" just because I think something is doesn't also necessarily make it so. So I "like" TVT over BMTV (or BTN) ,IPT over FTN or SCC,this place over my brief and unhappy membership at CFS or TPS.

As for forums I lurk in a few TV/movie ones and post ( increasingly rarely) on a cycling one.

What is with you people who request sch**ost****** and closing threads?

I said I was tempted ,I didn't say I would.

A
09-06-2011, 02:14 PM

Mr. Black Cat,
I am quite interested in knowing what sites you have collected.
WTO Table

I like the new Abybeats. Or maybe I've grown softer since he posted here last

Apparently this one.:unsure:
Obviously

Other than that and I'm trying to be honest , I don't have a favourite or rather my favourite sites like my favourite anything tend to be ever changing,reflective of my mood (among other things) and not something carved in stone.
You didn't mention facebook or twitter :(

IdolEyes787
09-06-2011, 04:26 PM

I don't belong to any social networking sites. I also think cellphones are the ruination of society and the last great movie was made somewhere around 1999.
I am also more than a little embarrassed that I waste so much time posting on this site.

A
09-06-2011, 04:53 PM

I don't belong to any social networking sites. I also think cellphones are the ruination of society and the last great movie was made somewhere around 1999.
I am also more than a little embarrassed that I waste so much time posting on this site.
Ditto except for the last part. FST is one of the best things that happened to me in the net. Learned so much.

IdolEyes787
09-06-2011, 04:55 PM
Like what? :unsure:

A
09-06-2011, 05:09 PM
Like what? :unsure:
Like my change from post 1 to post 925. I think I have re-invented myself at least 4 times since joining FST. If I had to list all I have learned, it would at least take 20+ bullet points ( I'm serious ). Feeling lazy :P

swas1980
09-06-2011, 06:06 PM
Like my change from post 1 to post 925. I think I have re-invented myself at least 4 times since joining FST. If I had to list all I have learned, it would at least take 20+ bullet points ( I'm serious ). Feeling lazy :P

That's the troll effect.And you haven't been spooky-fied recently, hence there is a huge change in your personality and behavior.Its high time that you make your presence in the coveted irc. :P

mjmacky
09-07-2011, 01:36 AM
As for forums I lurk in a few TV/movie ones and post ( increasingly rarely) on a cycling one.

You forgot to mention that in addition to looking at pics of guys in body tight spandex, you also look at pics of half naked guys wanting to show you their chests.

IdolEyes787
09-07-2011, 01:46 AM

You forgot to mention that in addition to looking at pics of guys in body tight spandex, you also look at pics of half naked guys wanting to show you their chests.

Oddly I try to avoid the latter as much as possible. As for cyclists in spandex it's a necessary uniform and not a fashion statement. The silly thing is that the same cretins that snicker at cyclists have no problem with football players in equally lyracific tights.And don't even get me started on George St. Pierre or whatever his name is .

mjmacky
09-07-2011, 02:43 AM

Oddly I try to avoid the latter as much as possible. As for cyclists in spandex it's a necessary uniform and not a fashion statement. The silly thing is that the same cretins that snicker at cyclists have no problem with football players in equally lyracific tights.And don't even get me started on George St. Pierre or whatever his name is .

You have to specify whether you're talking about real football or American football. American football is a boring fucking sport, especially to play. You spend most of the time just waiting for action. Just like baseball unless you're the pitcher, or working the crowds/stands.

megabyteme
09-07-2011, 07:11 AM

You seem to know A LOT about mens wearing lycra. :unsure: