PDA

View Full Version : My first HD tracker, Awesome-HD or HDT?

whatcdfan
08-18-2011, 05:00 PM
Hay folks,
Finally, after all these years of relying on Xvid, my TV broke down and I'm going to have to watch everything on my Netbook (720p) so I am on a hunt for a HD tracker, although TL has pretty much everything HD for an average user but since I'm isolated from family (not joking) and society, I'm more of freak then an average user to say the least. I only have the accounts on the trackers that I actually use (4 of 'em) and I don't just fill up a slot out of curiosity to have look at the design of the site.

I'm looking for a tracker that has good number of scene torrents (the more, the better), easy to seed back. I don't give a fuck about community and staff. I'm not a level freak either, I just want the stuff.
I saw WTO to assess what would be best for me and I came down to the two I mentioned in the tittle. I would like to have your feedback before putting up a request for an invite.
Also, I'm from India, dunno If any of those two has any restrictions on Indian IP's.

Thanking you in advance.

Lucifer9999
08-18-2011, 06:07 PM
hdt has great internals :hidt, dnl, hdmaniacs... and more scene releases than awesome-hd....
awesome-hd is better in 1080p releases... for 720p go with hdt....

whatcdfan
08-18-2011, 06:23 PM
hdt has great internals :hidt, dnl, hdmaniacs... and more scene releases than awesome-hd....
awesome-hd is better in 1080p releases... for 720p go with hdt....

Thanks for the reply......................and how about Bit-HDTV? I see it has the highest number of torrents among all the once I mentioned.

Lucifer9999
08-18-2011, 09:05 PM
bithd tv is a bit older than hdt, thus it has more torrents .. internals are flawl3ss, hdxt, grond, z@x.... good groups, but i prefer hdt ones...
plus, the very old torrents are better seeded at hdt that bithdtv....++hdt better selection of movies (more foreign movies also..)
bithdtv has lots of single tv episodes, that's why they have almost double torrents... hdt has a few of them, some flac's, majority beeing quality movies ;)
but bithdtv remains a good site, specially for hd starters.. if u want an invite on it, post here in order to clear my full inbox.. :P
for start, i would also recomand russian hdclub, x264.me or chinesse hdroad or hdstar... (hdc, chd and ttg, schd, hdb are great but hard to get....)

superpagla
08-19-2011, 03:16 AM
Whatcd if u want to see HD in notebook...Torrentleech or IPtorrent or PTP would be the best.....(cuz I think mHD or 720p releases would be best for u)

and I agree Lucifer about AHD & bit hdtv....I Have AHD and after a full research I understand that I also need Bit-hdtv (waiting for call :))....They are easy to seed also rich in torrents...they have more release than AHD....

Last of all PTP has the biggest movie collection among these....may be not all the release are HD....But its still has the biggest movie collection among these....So it'll be also a good choice....

pokekevin
08-19-2011, 09:59 AM
I would say HDT. I used to be there and enjoyd the community and the internal groups they have.
For those still there does FoRM still exist as an internal group? Didnt know HDmaniacs was from there lol

Lucifer9999
08-19-2011, 11:16 AM
form is no hdt internal.. in the past i think was hdb internal.. atm i do not know if they release anymore and where...

Mooi1990
08-19-2011, 12:31 PM
From the page

Internal Groups

If you want to become an internal encoder, please contact the staff. You must agree to upload your encodes exclusively to HD-Torrents. Every internal encode must be accompanied by source- and encode screenshots that include information about the type of frame (B, P or I frame). For the screen shots use AvsP + ffdshow, make sure to tick the option OSD in the settings of ffdshow.
The releases of our internal encoders feature a silver coin or bronze coin, which indicates that only 50% or respectively 75% of the downloaded and 100% of the uploaded amount counts toward the ratio.

Internal encoders list:
HiDt
ViSTA™
DNL
HDMaNiAcS

mjmacky
08-19-2011, 12:39 PM
form is no hdt internal.. in the past i think was hdb internal.. atm i do not know if they release anymore and where...

FoRM is on AHD, or at least they release there as internal

whatcdfan
08-19-2011, 12:49 PM
OK, so HDT it is, time to put a request :D

Thank you everyone.:)

pokekevin
08-20-2011, 01:39 AM
I couldve sworn FoRM was on HDT when it was founded. THe guy who founded the group got into some dispute and was kicked from the tracker. When was their last release??

Looks like HDT got way more groups now lol. I was there when it only had HiDt who only released a few encodes

bijoy
08-20-2011, 10:28 AM
go for hdt.

whatcdfan
08-21-2011, 04:17 AM
go for hdt.

Hay bro, long time, no see?

qnene
08-25-2011, 01:12 AM

new_pr0n
08-27-2011, 01:33 AM
TL is all u need, but im not into HD trackers

anon
08-27-2011, 01:39 AM
TL is all u need, but im not into HD trackers

Then how do you know SceneHD is pretty good :unsure: