NotLettingItGo
08-19-2011, 09:49 PM
All of them.

IdolEyes787
08-19-2011, 09:50 PM
At the same time or serially?

NotLettingItGo
08-19-2011, 10:37 PM
I think they do both... although I haven't actually bothered to analyse which they do most of... but I'm absolutely certain they do it serially and at the same time.

mjmacky
08-19-2011, 11:15 PM
Are these the women?

NotLettingItGo
08-20-2011, 12:03 AM
Do you have to prove how mentally retarded you are on every thread?

InTheBasement
08-20-2011, 03:28 AM
Which ones?

All of them.

You sure?

http://www.uglypeople.se/photos/13121935891_1_photo.jpg

whatcdfan
08-20-2011, 03:50 AM
All of them.

Does that include your mother?:D

mjmacky
08-20-2011, 08:41 AM
Do you have to prove how mentally retarded you are on every thread?

I try, but the theory keeps failing. I know if I keep pushing it, like Creation Theory and Trickle-down Economics, I'll eventually be able to demonstrate that it's totally true.

NotLettingItGo
08-20-2011, 12:07 PM
I've been wrong about you, you know. I sit here telling you that using violence against women is wrong, when in reality it's not. It's me that's wrong for being so stupid as to think men should behave respectfully towards women. No woman behaves respectfully towards men, so why should men behave respectfully towards women. I've been so wrong about that.

EDIT: I don't think I could ever hit a woman... but I am starting to see that my automatic condemnation of people like you who do, is wrong.

peat moss
08-20-2011, 03:25 PM
Knock me down and call me Shirley , but I think she's kind of cute .

http://www.uglypeople.se/photos/13121935891_1_photo.jpg

mjmacky
08-20-2011, 08:45 PM
I've been wrong about you, you know. I sit here telling you that using violence against women is wrong, when in reality it's not. It's me that's wrong for being so stupid as to think men should behave respectfully towards women. No woman behaves respectfully towards men, so why should men behave respectfully towards women. I've been so wrong about that.

EDIT: I don't think I could ever hit a woman... but I am starting to see that my automatic condemnation of people like you who do, is wrong.

You got all that from a circuit schematic? Are you autistic?

NotLettingItGo
08-20-2011, 09:12 PM
You got all that from a circuit schematic? Are you autistic?

No I got all that from women.

NotLettingItGo
08-20-2011, 11:40 PM
My problem is pre-conditioning... that's why I couldn't ever hit one. I was preconditioned from childhood to see women as people who you don't abuse... and I'm afraid I'm stuck with that now. It's why I can't lie to them... or manipulate them as they have me... it's why I could never hit one.... it would all feel so very wrong to me.

I wish I could... I wish I could do unto them, as I've been done unto by them... I wish I could be another les hyde, just like the woman who did this to me was/is... that I could treat the opposite sex with the same kind of contempt she showed to me, and indeed which he showed to women... but I can't do it.

Hence my decision to cut them out of my life completely... and I've nearly done that now... there are three left. That's what this thread is about... why can't women show a man the respect of living upto what they say they'll do?

mjmacky
08-21-2011, 01:58 AM
My problem is pre-conditioning... that's why I couldn't ever hit one. I was preconditioned from childhood to see women as people who you don't abuse... and I'm afraid I'm stuck with that now. It's why I can't lie to them... or manipulate them as they have me... it's why I could never hit one.... it would all feel so very wrong to me.

I wish I could... I wish I could do unto them, as I've been done unto by them... I wish I could be another les hyde, just like the woman who did this to me was/is... that I could treat the opposite sex with the same kind of contempt she showed to me, and indeed which he showed to women... but I can't do it.

Hence my decision to cut them out of my life completely... and I've nearly done that now... there are three left. That's what this thread is about... why can't women show a man the respect of living upto what they say they'll do?

Weak is the mind that is controlled by social conditioning against their own logical will. It needs not to be overcome by force or instantaneous revelation, but the achievement of rational reason should be along vector generated by our choices, discussion and action.

NotLettingItGo
08-21-2011, 02:19 PM
Each and everyone of us is controlled by social conditioning to some degree.

qnene
08-25-2011, 03:14 PM
hhhhh that inculde your mother ?!

scrappen
08-26-2011, 03:02 PM
mmmmhh, women... fap, fap, fap, fap...