PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Cartoon Chaos/Totally Kids/TorrentDay

Dr-AG
08-21-2011, 01:13 PM
i would really appreciate it if somebody has one of these invites and gives them away to me:
Cartoon Chaos
Totally Kids
:)
P.S:no TD needed.

mjmacky
08-21-2011, 02:04 PM
TorrentDay

Why don't you respect yourself?

megabyteme
08-21-2011, 02:37 PM
Is that all you want? With 13 posts (including this one), and a mere 3 sites requested (so far) works out to about 4 posts per request. Also, in your request, you are exerting yourself about 4 words (I'm not really going to count them) per request.

Essentially, if this were a first date you'd be fumbling to get the chick's bra off 10 seconds after saying, "hello". I'm not sure where you are from, but that type of behavior will more than likely get you slapped FAR more often than it ends in desired results.

My advice to you would be to slow down, and get to know people here. I'm guessing by your request that you either have kids, or simply enjoy cartoons. Spend some time making genuinely interested posts, and you will be treated with more welcoming responses.

a7x
08-21-2011, 02:40 PM
I can give you torrentleech invite if you want.Somehow i feel it more better than torrentday.. :ermm:

megabyteme
08-21-2011, 02:43 PM
I just glanced at the OP's post history. He started an account short of a month ago and made 12 posts (short, thoughtless, crappy ones) all less than 3 minutes apart. He then came back today and made a request for 3 sites.

It's pretty damn obvious what this guy is doing. :ermm:

mjmacky
08-21-2011, 03:31 PM
I'm guessing by your request that you either have kids, or simply enjoy cartoons. Spend some time making genuinely interested posts, and you will be treated with more welcoming responses.

Or he actually suffers from mental retardation, clinically. It's possible right, and I don't think the real retards would be out to troll, they would make small posts and ask for cartoons. Plus, making a torrentday request is one of the most retarded things I've ever seen.

Dr-AG
08-21-2011, 04:22 PM
Is that all you want? With 13 posts (including this one), and a mere 3 sites requested (so far) works out to about 4 posts per request. Also, in your request, you are exerting yourself about 4 words (I'm not really going to count them) per request.

Essentially, if this were a first date you'd be fumbling to get the chick's bra off 10 seconds after saying, "hello". I'm not sure where you are from, but that type of behavior will more than likely get you slapped FAR more often than it ends in desired results.

My advice to you would be to slow down, and get to know people here. I'm guessing by your request that you either have kids, or simply enjoy cartoons. Spend some time making genuinely interested posts, and you will be treated with more welcoming responses.
i am not trying to get a girl i just want an invite. i thought i put the 3 of them on here just so i give it a shot , i am not greedy or anything.
yes i like cartoons.
well i guess it's your jobs to welcome me and not to post mean replies so i get interested in the forum and make useful post but i guess you just did the opposite!

I can give you torrentleech invite if you want.Somehow i feel it more better than torrentday.. :ermm:
i was interested to see the releases of a certain group in torrentday.

I just glanced at the OP's post history. He started an account short of a month ago and made 12 posts (short, thoughtless, crappy ones) all less than 3 minutes apart. He then came back today and made a request for 3 sites.

It's pretty damn obvious what this guy is doing. :ermm:
it's the policy i had to wait to gain access to this part of the forum . so i made my account and then waited till today , i don't see anything wrong with it.
i am not doing anything just looking for a few trackers for my personal use.

I'm guessing by your request that you either have kids, or simply enjoy cartoons. Spend some time making genuinely interested posts, and you will be treated with more welcoming responses.

Plus, making a torrentday request is one of the most retarded things I've ever seen.
well look in the mirror.
-----------------
if u guys were decent and had any invites u wouldn't say these things i guess.
i was expecting for someone to ask , what trackers do u have an account in them . or ratio proofs... stuff like that.

a7x
08-21-2011, 04:45 PM
Why release group really important.Enlighten me please :dabs:

mjmacky
08-21-2011, 04:51 PM
Plus, making a torrentday request is one of the most retarded things I've ever seen.
well look in the mirror.
-----------------
if u guys were decent and had any invites u wouldn't say these things i guess.
i was expecting for someone to ask , what trackers do u have an account in them . or ratio proofs... stuff like that.

I took your advice, and the range of electromagnetic radiation that stimulated my retina was very pleasing.

Also, I used to have like 5 accounts at torrentday, I had one legit one and found out that they had some sleazy censorship practices. If it even sounded like criticism, they'd remove your posts or even the thread. Then, I started asking about their censorship policies and they banned me from logging in. I then created 4 more accounts and started spamming with 3 of them, the other one I was using to see what was going on with any of the other three. I would send PMs to myself, and sure enough they were going through and reading my PMs. Last I remember, 2 or 3 of my accounts were still active, since you couldn't delete them. However, I've long since forgotten the passwords and email addresses I used (I signed up using mailinator). They are a shady bunch over there.

There's a couple of threads here about torrentday, why don't you give them a read. A ratio proof for torrentday? That's a joke. Now I'm only into anime and that's easy enough to grab on usenet and public trackers like nyaa and baka, so I'm not even familiar with the other 2 you mentioned.

and P.S., no I'm not decent.

anon
08-21-2011, 06:08 PM
You've all mentioned the forbidden name. Expect this thread to be hit by a barrage of pure trolling energy soon.

Oh, and congrats MBM for your new stars. :cheers:

Dr-AG
08-21-2011, 06:41 PM
Why release group really important.Enlighten me please :dabs:
it's a x264 encode group, smaller size than others.

There's a couple of threads here about torrentday, why don't you give them a read. A ratio proof for torrentday? That's a joke. Now I'm only into anime and that's easy enough to grab on usenet and public trackers like nyaa and baka, so I'm not even familiar with the other 2 you mentioned.
ok i withdraw my request for TD :P
i didn't say a ratio proof for torrenday specifically , i meant the other two also.

megabyteme
08-21-2011, 09:24 PM

Thanks, anon!

@OP: As a matter of fact, I could have helped you with EVERY one of your requests and suggested additional sites to check into. Now that I know entirely about you, you can piss off. :wave:

As I suggested... take your time and get to know people here.

merwais
08-22-2011, 12:19 PM
Dr-AG TD is a perfect tracker.
TD has 480p movie/tv releases which no other tracker has like TL/IPT/SCC etc...

There are some haters who are leaving bullshit comment, infact they are users to TD and using that tracker everyday.
If you can get an invite there, i am sure you will not be disappointed using TD.

TD is one the most fast growing private tracker ever with awesome functions and good amount of seeders.

Don't listen to others opinions, use and feel it yourself.

a7x
08-22-2011, 01:03 PM
Why dont you invite him then?

mjmacky
08-22-2011, 04:37 PM
Dr-AG TD is a perfect tracker.
TD has 480p movie/tv releases which no other tracker has like TL/IPT/SCC etc...

There are some haters who are leaving bullshit comment, infact they are users to TD and using that tracker everyday.
If you can get an invite there, i am sure you will not be disappointed using TD.

TD is one the most fast growing private tracker ever with awesome functions and good amount of seeders.

Don't listen to others opinions, use and feel it yourself.

And just like Bloody Mary, Candy Man, Beetlejuice and perhaps a leprechaun, merwais shows up. So, one of the most important reasons TD is a joke is because the people that praise it are severely deficient. This merwais character seems to love it even though Oz promised him a brain that he has yet to deliver.

What is fair is that merwais recommended to OP to ignore anyone else's opinions, and that would include merwais. You can ignore its post.

anon
08-22-2011, 05:30 PM

Ditto.

I'm sure the fact you have to donate to get invites isn't a deterrent for merwais. :yup:

mjmacky
08-22-2011, 05:50 PM

Ditto.

I'm sure the fact you have to donate to get invites isn't a deterrent for merwais. :yup:

I thought merwais was making money off of it somehow? So you have to be VIP to invite, and most likely way to get VIP is to donate, right? I don't have a way of checking, on top of that I don't really have an incentive either.

Anyways, to anyone interested, you can tell merwais is full of shit when he says things like "infact they are users to TD and using that tracker everyday". This tracker started out on confirmation-less email registrations, MPAA spies, and faked stats. Now they are a money making scheme. Just in case you didn't want to do the research on it, that's the short version.

anon
08-22-2011, 06:13 PM
I thought merwais was making money off of it somehow? So you have to be VIP to invite, and most likely way to get VIP is to donate, right? I don't have a way of checking, on top of that I don't really have an incentive either.

Donate $100 and receive 3 invites! A hell of a good deal.

Anyways, to anyone interested, you can tell merwais is full of shit when he says things like "infact they are users to TD and using that tracker everyday". This tracker started out on confirmation-less email registrations, MPAA spies, and faked stats. Now they are a money making scheme. Just in case you didn't want to do the research on it, that's the short version.

This (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/389435-TorrentDay-fakes-stats-and-members!-Be-aware-of-this-site./page13?p=3382648#post3382648) is a good starting point :happy:

Dr-AG
08-22-2011, 06:24 PM
actually i looked in my book of records and saw that i have registered there.
but they have removed my account for some reason , maybe inactivity .
at that time their tracker was open to public.

a7x
08-22-2011, 06:26 PM
A general tracker, $100 for 3 invites, who will buy?

merwais
08-23-2011, 03:39 AM
Anon, first of all, you are a big cheater and cheated at every single private torrent sites, you better STFU ;)

About donating and getting invite, TL / SCC / RevTT / IPT, all private torrent sites are providing the same service and providing invite to donors. so stop acting like stupids.

a7x, i would invite, unfortunately i had only 2 which i already sent to my fellas.

Dr-AG, i told you before, there are some stupid haters here, like Anon who is a big cheater, using SBI software cheating on all private trackers. If he is on a tracker, that's a big shame for a tracker and don't mind mjmacky comments, he even don't know what he is writing LoL, he is not taking his pills on time. Someone will take his hand and show him to the nearest doctor very soon due to his strange and crazy response :P

As always, try something yourself and vote.
No matter if you are going to use TL/SCC/TD etc... there are always haters and lamers who complain. use the tracker, you will find out how comfy the tracker is.

Be realistic and stop listening to Cheaters and Lamers ;)

Good luck m8

megabyteme
08-23-2011, 03:59 AM
Dr-AG, i told you before, there are some stupid haters here, like Anon

As always, try something yourself and vote.

Actually, some of the "haters" are VERY smart, and you would do well to listen to their advice. Just the same as a dog shit filled Twinkie, a hit of Meth, or gay man-love, some things you don't NEED to try to know that they are NOT in your best interests.

Take a look at merwais post history, and you will find that he is the type who will fuck you in the ass while serving you a shit-filled Twinkie, and taking hits of Meth. Take his advice if you are interested in this kind of "help, and guidance". :ermm:

mjmacky
08-23-2011, 03:59 AM
^^^
Once again, merwais has managed to harm torrentday's image more than I ever could.

edit: Dammit MBM, I was supposed to be pointing at mw's post, you cut in line!

P.S.

actually i looked in my book of records

You don't fuck around, do you?

merwais
08-23-2011, 05:03 AM
You've all mentioned the forbidden name. Expect this thread to be hit by a barrage of pure trolling energy soon.

@Anon, Now a days even cheaters have no shame, talking in public and is proud of cheating on private trackers. LMAO

@Anon, first stop cheating on private trackers, oh well... you are banned on 95% private trackers. any way. good luck with ur BS.

@megabyteme, Dog shit is common sense, every kid knows how it tastes, if you are not aware of it, i ain't going to give you advice, go eat it and find it yourself, coz if u don't know how Dog shit tastes then you are not from this planet ;) IDIOT!

@mjmacky no comment for ya, go take your pills on time. Mental disorder !

Dr-AG
08-23-2011, 10:12 AM
Great thread this has become :p

mjmacky
08-23-2011, 04:27 PM
Dog shit is common sense, every kid knows how it tastes

It totally doesn't surprise me why you think that's true. You were the kid that basically did what anyone dared him to do, and I bet you always wore a shit eating grin as you did it. Perhaps you still are that kid.

megabyteme
08-23-2011, 05:14 PM
@megabyteme, Dog shit is common sense, every kid knows how it tastes, if you are not aware of it, i ain't going to give you advice, go eat it and find it yourself, coz if u don't know how Dog shit tastes then you are not from this planet ;) IDIOT!

In my post, I was comparing dog shit to the TD site. And, yes, those with common sense will stay away from it. You, however, are trying (for some "unknown" rea$onS) to get those lacking in this common sense to take a bite. You go WAY beyond idiocy, and incorporate sleaze into it. SLEAZY DOGSHIT PEDLAR!!!

merwais
08-23-2011, 07:56 PM
I think i have to start ignoring idiots like you 3. plz continue your BS. good luck ;)
P.S: I do not argue with idiots/stupids. you 3 will drag me down to your level and beat me with experience.

anon
08-23-2011, 08:52 PM
merwais:
http://filesharingtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=83930&d=1314132729

megabyteme
08-23-2011, 08:56 PM
I think i have to start ignoring idiots like you 3. plz continue your BS. good luck ;)
P.S: I do not argue with idiots/stupids. you 3 will drag me down to your level and beat me with experience.

Oh, you poor thing, you. We've reduced you (it didn't take much) to quoting cliches. :console:

a7x
08-24-2011, 07:18 AM

Which 3? :whistling

mjmacky
08-24-2011, 07:31 AM
Just don't forget merwais, you come and find us every time... we never seek you out or call you in. I thought the bat signal was a general purpose spotlight.

merwais
08-24-2011, 07:59 AM

megabyteme
08-24-2011, 08:40 AM

Now you've lowered yourself all the way to posting 4chan memes. Care to "devastate" us with some fiery LOLCat action? Putz. :rolleyes:

mjmacky
08-24-2011, 09:14 AM
I'm not afraid of lowering myself

http://kanyejokes.com/interrupted_images/2009/09/kanye-interrupted-didnt-do-nothing.jpg

anon
08-24-2011, 04:01 PM
*Trollface image*

We've known it all this time. :noes:

Care to "devastate" us with some fiery LOLCat action? Putz. :rolleyes:

Hey, lolcats are cool! :fist:

megabyteme
08-24-2011, 05:32 PM
We've known it all this time. :noes:

Care to "devastate" us with some fiery LOLCat action? Putz. :rolleyes:

Hey, lolcats are coo! l:fist:

Yes, but only when used in moderation with all proper safety devices in place. :D

@macky: Like you could go any lower. :P

mjmacky
08-24-2011, 06:16 PM
@macky: Like you could go any lower. :P

When I think bottom, I think Kanye West

anon
08-24-2011, 06:44 PM
Yes, but only when used in moderation with all proper safety devices in place. :D

http://filesharingtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=83999&d=1314211486

Okay, taken care of.