PDA

View Full Version : [Request] LF Waffles or What or anything equivalent

Human_Being
08-22-2011, 08:08 AM
Really looking to get into one of these music sites. I would be sincerely grateful and promise to maintain a nice ratio on either site, you wont see me trading off either account/invites.

Im on SCC http://i.imgur.com/QDAfp.png

and TL http://i.imgur.com/lFbAK.png

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1444265231.png (http://www.speedtest.net)
Actually got 30mb down VM are playing up this morning.

Glitterstep
08-22-2011, 08:58 AM
If you were a bit more active out here,i would have invited you to Waffles.You can also try the What.cd interview.

cibu
08-22-2011, 10:30 AM
It's not such a good idea to show those screenshots with your user name and complete ratio . Edit them quick !

Human_Being
08-22-2011, 12:28 PM
It's not such a good idea to show those screenshots with your user name and complete ratio . Edit them quick !

Just showing some ratio :whistling

Not heard of this what interview thingy, mind elaborating for me kind sir ?

EDIT: found it on google, here goes, no prep either lets roll!

a7x
08-22-2011, 01:01 PM
What.CD worth it for some reading.Go for their interview. :yup:

Human_Being
08-22-2011, 01:27 PM
Forgot bout my big mouth. I tried bribing them it didn't work. Still looking.

whatcdfan
08-22-2011, 04:20 PM

Did you take the interview? what happened?

anon
08-22-2011, 05:27 PM

He's just showing some ratios. It's not like he's trading the accounts or anything. Even better, people who are on those sites can check his profiles (assuming they're his) and see if the stats are truthful.

Try again and apply yourself this time. It's worth it considering your country isn't banned (many willing users can't do the interview) and chances of getting a What.cd invite through this thread are near-nil for a variety of reasons.

IdolEyes787
08-22-2011, 09:05 PM
...... and chances of getting a What.cd invite through this thread are near-nil for a variety of reasons.

The foremost being everyone thinks that you are a bit of a putz.:)

Mooi1990
08-22-2011, 11:03 PM
He's just showing some ratios. It's not like he's trading the accounts or anything. Even better, people who are on those sites can check his profiles (assuming they're his) and see if the stats are truthful.

Try again and apply yourself this time. It's worth it considering your country isn't banned (many willing users can't do the interview) and chances of getting a What.cd invite through this thread are near-nil for a variety of reasons.

Yes they are :yup:

Human_Being
08-23-2011, 12:11 AM

Did you take the interview? what happened?

Lol you dont wanna here it.
They are very thorough with there questions!!
Im gonna research it properly and memorise all the information provided so i can try again in 48 hours and succeed!!

mjmacky
08-23-2011, 12:30 AM
It makes sense why you started posting here, you were only after an invite... you just waited a little longer than the typical new user.

post #1

I signed up and even bothered to fill out my profile in an honest fashion to request an invite, what ya sayin blud Lol

Human_Being
08-23-2011, 12:48 AM
I didn't signup looking for an invite there specifically sherlock :whistling but considering they just opened and most likely would be in need of new members not to mention that it would be impossible to find one at a later date, statistically speaking it was worth a crack. Im an opptunistic optimist if there is such a thing. I'd say i signed up specifically to get a waffles or what invite.

mrbombastic
08-24-2011, 03:09 AM
Hey you seem like a pretty cool guy. If you're still looking for waffles PM me your email and I would be happy to invite you.

IdolEyes787
08-24-2011, 04:09 AM
Define cool.

Human_Being
08-25-2011, 10:31 PM
Define cool.

Definition of cool: mrbombastic

Pm sent !!!!

IdolEyes787
08-25-2011, 11:40 PM
Why do people write PM sent?
Btw if the answer is purely to irritate me than mission accomplished.:thumbsup:

anon
08-26-2011, 12:03 AM

And what the hell does "bump for love" mean?

Such are the unsolved mysteries of FST...

Human_Being
08-26-2011, 06:10 AM

I have no idea who you are but apparently thats my mission. Your mission seems to be to irritate me, Feel free to PM me, make a thread or idk .....hmm....tempting...

Why do you think i posted PM sent ? Ill tell you why, I got excited that im getting a waffles invite for one, the second reason would be for thread closure and public confirmation i guess.

Human_Being
08-26-2011, 08:47 PM
Big thx to mrbombastic. :D

IdolEyes787
08-30-2011, 07:13 PM
Big thx to mrbombastic. :D

Why did you write "Big thx to mrbombastic"?

Also what does thx mean?:unsure:

[

I have no idea who you are....

I'm Batman.

I have no idea who you are but apparently thats my mission. Your mission seems to be to irritate me....

I was here first so my right to irritate supersedes yours.Please desist and accept the current hierarchical situation.

teflon05
08-30-2011, 07:18 PM
Damn...& all this time, I thought you were Spider Man

IdolEyes787
08-30-2011, 07:20 PM
I am whichever one is currently less ghey.

PS this is probably why you close threads after they have run their appointed course.

anon
08-30-2011, 07:24 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=84512&d=1314732201

teflon05
08-30-2011, 07:27 PM
What's up with the attachment thing? somethin funny is going on here :blink: & it's about time :whistling