PDA

View Full Version : Windows Access problem

bazzap
08-22-2011, 03:58 PM
Hi, This is my first post and I'm not sure if I'm in the right place(?)

A friend invited me to the site and I became a member for a few short hours, unfortunately, my hard-drive decided to expire shortly after joining.

I have had a new hard-drive fitted and am in the process of rebuilding/re-installing my lost stuff.

This is the one site that I cannot regain access to, could this be due to the new drive not having the required links(?) or that I was only a member for a little while and may not have been registered correctly (?)

I tried the lost password link and it returns a message that my email is not registered(?)

As you may notice I'm no computer expert and do not really understand why I can't regain access.

I have sent a similar message to IPTHelp but no response.

Can anyone help?

Bazza

anon
08-22-2011, 05:44 PM
After reading your post, a part of me is wondering whether you've confused FST with a tracker you're a member of.

Jenbel
08-22-2011, 06:49 PM
After reading your post, a part of me is wondering whether you've confused FST with a tracker you're a member of.

I have sent a similar message to IPTHelp but no response.

join their irc & talk to the staff.

irc://irc.iptorrents.com/#ipt.help

a7x
08-23-2011, 01:25 AM
Windows:Access Problem.
Now i get the idea :happy:

ZANKAR
08-25-2011, 04:27 PM
could hardly understand what u mean to say, if u really look back to this problem again, post here clearly and pm me to draw my attention, if it is withing my limits to help u i will surely try to help u.