PDA

View Full Version : should i move in with my misses?

Mr. Mulder
08-23-2011, 06:56 AM
got 5 weeks to find some place. i can either continue living on my own which is fucking awesome!1 Get a place with a mate which would include many hilarious shenanigans or be a grown-up and get a place with my misses... :ermm:

like every major decision for the past 8 years i'll just let the internets decide :smilie4:

Artemis
08-23-2011, 07:02 AM
You do realise that getting a place with your missus means that your stories of rampant nights out and filthy lap dancing slappers will dry up. I for one will be one sad bunny, not being able to believe that someone out there is actually having fun.....

Mr. Mulder
08-23-2011, 07:34 AM
she did get super mad when she found out :emo:

NotLettingItGo
08-23-2011, 08:36 AM
No man should move in with a woman... ever.

Mr. Mulder
08-23-2011, 09:34 AM
no woman no cry ... no woman no cry ..

ragge is pretty porwerfull i guess .. it makes me hum tunes ... percusionaly .. improvised

that's probably because i took a massive smelly dump in your mums mouth then punched her in the face.

Squeamous
08-23-2011, 11:26 AM
Does she actually know you??! I wouldn't move into the same bar as you for 5 minutes let alone the same house for at least 6 months.

You've got 5 more weeks, just spend a couple of weeks at hers and see how you feel, moron.

Barbarossa
08-23-2011, 11:36 AM
Didn't you try moving in with a missus before? As I remember it didn't end well :dabs:

Mr. Mulder
08-23-2011, 03:17 PM
it did not. :emo:

NotLettingItGo
08-23-2011, 03:26 PM
That's women for you... can't live with them... can live without them... something like that...

Biggles
08-23-2011, 06:00 PM
Tricky one

Past experience obviously has some bearing but is it the same missus?

Might be a different outcome if a different missus.

Pros and Cons

You could have fun shenanigans eating pink chicken and drinking beers with a flat mate or settle down to selecting cushion covers and talking about rugrats with the missus.

Decisions

:sneaky:

JPaul
08-23-2011, 06:33 PM
As Santa Yama said - Those who cannot remember the past are doomed to repeat it, or something else.

That's something I try to live my life by.

thebazzla
08-23-2011, 06:48 PM
why is there not a poll with this thread mouldy
as you can see the board as become very popular with them. as for the actual question it seems that you are having far too much fun on your own. so its about time you teamed up with the misses again .

Skiz
08-23-2011, 06:57 PM
Suggestions for poll options? Yes/no seems a bit too boring.

thebazzla
08-23-2011, 07:09 PM
yep i take your point skiz . boring and time consuming..

Something Else
08-23-2011, 07:44 PM
Suggestions for poll options? Yes/no seems a bit too boring.

Agreed. A poll would be a bit too boring.

Mouldy. Do you want to use the same vagina for the rest of your life. If yes, then move in. :smilie4:

Snee
08-23-2011, 08:14 PM
got 5 weeks to find some place. i can either continue living on my own which is fucking awesome!1 Get a place with a mate which would include many hilarious shenanigans or be a grown-up and get a place with my misses... :ermm:

like every major decision for the past 8 years i'll just let the internets decide :smilie4:

I'd recommend you go on living on your own wwhixh is fucking awesome.

You can always burn down your mate's house so you've got an excuse not to move in with them. And if the missus gets testy, give her a two-handed fisting, which, as is well known, is the ultimate expression of love.

Artemis
08-23-2011, 08:22 PM
As Santa Yama said - Those who cannot remember the past are doomed to repeat it, or something else.

Santa Yama ? Whose that, Santa's hippie younger brother ?

Cheese
08-23-2011, 08:43 PM
No.

Cheese
08-23-2011, 08:49 PM
Or do it if you want to watch Jennifer Aniston rom-coms (in which she never gets fully nekkid), do housewomanwork and would like to reduce your computer time by a brazillion %.

JPaul
08-23-2011, 08:54 PM
Or do it if you want to watch Jennifer Aniston rom-coms (in which she never gets fully nekkid), do housewomanwork and would like to reduce your computer time by a brazillion %.

Did someone mention Jennifer Aniston.

http://scm-l3.technorati.com/11/02/11/26959/aniston6.jpeg

Proper Bo
08-24-2011, 12:33 AM

When I moved in with the wench we watched orsum films only, she did the cooking and cleaning and I could go on the computer any time I wanted. True Story.

Mr. Mulder
08-24-2011, 06:46 AM
right its decided then. i told her to go fuck her self and me and an equally orsum friend are getting a place end of next month. it works out better for me because he has a playstation and free weights.

fanks internets :mushy:

Biggles
08-24-2011, 08:33 AM
right its decided then. i told her to go fuck her self and me and an equally orsum friend are getting a place end of next month. it works out better for me because he has a playstation and free weights.

.....and people say romance is dead :unsure:

mjmacky
08-24-2011, 09:08 AM

.....and people say romance is dead :unsure:

I guess Hollywood is right, Bromance is the new Romance, and bros before hos and all that jazz

NotLettingItGo
08-24-2011, 05:49 PM

Congratulations... you have successfully avoided the woman trap :D

Quarterquack
08-24-2011, 09:36 PM
I thought handling wimmin at strip joints was frowned upon, much less living with them after one night out. I'm glad you came to your senses, twas only a lap dance.

iLOVENZB
08-25-2011, 03:33 AM

Did someone mention Jennifer Aniston.

http://scm-l3.technorati.com/11/02/11/26959/aniston6.jpeg

Does she ever age?

Mr. Mulder
08-25-2011, 06:11 AM
she's proper dirty in that horrible bosses moviefilm. she says stuff like "fuck my slutty little mouth". shit film though' :dabs:

mjmacky
08-25-2011, 06:46 AM
shit film though

I, on the contrary, think it's one of the better comedies to come out as of late.

Motherfucker Jones did a dime in the pen for bootlegging Snow Falling on Cedars, and the subsequent argument about Strangers on the Train/Throw Momma from the Train.

Squeamous
08-25-2011, 12:09 PM
When I moved in with the wench we watched orsum films only, she did the cooking and cleaning and I could go on the computer any time I wanted. True Story.

Ah, brings back happy memories. However, divorce 11 years later. It wears thin.

Proper Bo
08-25-2011, 12:24 PM

we just got back together, hactually:snooty:

Squeamous
08-25-2011, 05:03 PM

Did you agree to play games less and do your share of the housework?

PS. The blowjobs will never return.

Artemis
08-25-2011, 09:25 PM

Well, that's got to suck !

Biggles
08-25-2011, 10:00 PM

Well, that's got to suck !

Although sucking is good. When I first heard the term blowjob a decade or four ago I had a horrible mental image of a man inflating like a balloon by the gift of air through the willy. It didn't appeal much to be honest :ermm:

Biggles
08-25-2011, 10:10 PM

Divorce?

:huh:

Your fairly young, imho, mid life crisis came with bells on :ermm:

mjmacky
08-25-2011, 10:21 PM
When I first heard the term blowjob a decade or four ago I had a horrible mental image of a man inflating ... a balloon by the ... willy. It didn't appeal much to be honest :ermm:

Don't be silly, this is how you make a water balloon for innocent projectile fun.

Biggles
08-25-2011, 10:25 PM
When I first heard the term blowjob a decade or four ago I had a horrible mental image of a man inflating ... a balloon by the ... willy. It didn't appeal much to be honest :ermm:

Don't be silly, this is how you make a water balloon for innocent projectile fun.

I was young and sex had only just been invented - an easy mistake to make.

Squeamous
08-26-2011, 11:45 AM

Divorce?

Hmmm.

Biggles
08-26-2011, 12:38 PM
Divorce?

Hmmm.

It's all relative

I think Einstein said that - or somebody from the deep South.

NotLettingItGo
08-26-2011, 05:43 PM
Removed by author.

new_pr0n
08-27-2011, 03:02 AM
no dont do it man, u will lose your freedom!

brotherdoobie
08-28-2011, 05:07 AM
Move in with her. Invite her best friend over, get them smashed, do them both, do them again -- before they wake up.

Word.

-Peace, doobs

Squeamous
08-29-2011, 10:50 PM
Hmmm.

It's all relative

I think Einstein said that - or somebody from the deep South.

:lol:

Move in with her. Invite her best friend over, get them smashed, do them both, do them again -- before they wake up.

Word.

-Peace, doobs

Or you do :shifty:

Barbarossa
08-30-2011, 02:48 PM

Thanks, I'm stealing that :)

Artemis
08-30-2011, 05:42 PM

Just credit the quote to Joseph Satanaya, not the Santa of the yak herders.....:naughty:

Barbarossa
08-31-2011, 03:33 PM

Just credit the quote to Joseph Satanaya, not the Santa of the yak herders.....:naughty:

Oh yeah I know. Him. The guitarist chappie.

brotherdoobie
09-03-2011, 07:05 AM
Mulder, find a whore and fuck her mouth. Fuck her mouth -- like Hemingway would fuck a whore's mouth.

Are you squared away now?

-doobs