PDA

View Full Version : [Request] TV Vault invite

DarkLured
08-23-2011, 07:00 AM
I'm looking to download some old TV. Can anyone help me out?

spark
08-23-2011, 09:08 AM
I am so glad I checked your reputation before I offer you the invite.. trader..

a7x
08-23-2011, 03:20 PM
What is those TV show.Can name a few? Thanks

DarkLured
08-24-2011, 04:50 AM
I am so glad I checked your reputation before I offer you the invite.. trader..

Whatever. Though I haven't made a trade in 2 years, I don't think there's anything wrong with trading. In terms of safety/security, there is no difference between trading with a stranger and giving an invite away to a stranger. Regardless, your comments aren't helpful - if you don't want to help me out, that is up to you, but please take your self-righteous BS somewhere else. You call me trader? Well then I call you douche. :-P

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing what's available when I get there ;-) Sometimes I'll remember an old show from the 80s or 90s and feel nostalgic and want to check it out. One very rare old show I was looking for (and couldn't find elsewhere) is the Heat Vison & Jack pilot from 1999 (only the pilot was ever made). I was also looking for Amazing Stories (old Spielberg show from the mid-80s) and couldn't find a seeded copy on any sites I'm a member of. Hope you can help me out. Thanks!

whatcdfan
08-24-2011, 07:39 PM
I don't have TV but I do have BTN, you can PM me your Email if you want..........

I don't think though, you might be interested in that for obvious reasons.

DarkLured
08-26-2011, 06:38 AM
I don't have TV but I do have BTN, you can PM me your Email if you want..........

I don't think though, you might be interested in that for obvious reasons.

Thanks, but I assume BTN doesn't specialize in old/classic TV like TV Vault does, so it probably isn't what I am looking for.

bumrocks
08-28-2011, 06:17 AM

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing what's available when I get there ;-) Sometimes I'll remember an old show from the 80s or 90s and feel nostalgic and want to check it out. One very rare old show I was looking for (and couldn't find elsewhere) is the Heat Vison & Jack pilot from 1999 (only the pilot was ever made). I was also looking for Amazing Stories (old Spielberg show from the mid-80s) and couldn't find a seeded copy on any sites I'm a member of. Hope you can help me out. Thanks!

No Heat Vision & Jack but Season 1 & 2 of Amazing Stories is available and is freeleech...

spark
08-28-2011, 08:37 AM
Trader....

bumrocks
08-28-2011, 02:46 PM
Trader....

What is that for? Just in case we missed it the first time you posted it in this same thread AND still on the same page? Now you are just making "anti-traders" look stupid.

spark
08-28-2011, 03:45 PM
Trader....

What is that for? Just in case we missed it the first time you posted it in this same thread AND still on the same page? Now you are just making "anti-traders" look stupid.

Why did you get offended? I know that "trader" is an abusive stinky word but as far as I know you traders are proud of being called that

I am not an Anti-trader not I represent any community... trader...

bumrocks
08-29-2011, 03:47 AM

Why did you get offended? I know that "trader" is an abusive stinky word but as far as I know you traders are proud of being called that

I am not an Anti-trader not I represent any community... trader...

Lmao! I like how you refer to me/him as "you traders". And then end with possibly calling me a trader. Anyways, if you actually knew me, you know that I not only have never traded but have at times been particularly abusive to them (so much so I was given disabled privs for probably 6 months to a year). Those days are pretty much gone for me. I still don't care for trading/traders BUT if I was still a profound "anti-trader" I would be mad at you for making the rest of us look ridiculous. Your first post served a purpose and gave others the heads up on his past. Your second post was redundant. If you are going to take a stance, just be smart about it and don't go overboard or put on a Captain Obvious uniform to state what Clark Kent already published in The Daily Planet or whatever. Not to mention doing a background check on every person you call a trader as those that do know me are laughing at you now...

Last but not least. Pick your battles...As the OP mentioned it has been 2 years since he last traded. Could he have an alternate username or could he be doing trades elsewhere or simply via PM...Yes. That is a lot of guesswork. Try finding the good in people...

spark
08-29-2011, 05:24 AM
There is no good in you trader...

bumrocks
08-29-2011, 05:28 AM
/me facepalms

kingeater
08-29-2011, 08:50 AM
Just in case some poor lurker thinks there is some serious business going on in this thread.....

Sometimes I hate the amount of freedom we enjoy here at FST, yes it's rare and you can't find it anywhere else but also it opens the doors for lame fuckers to troll

/ 3/10, would've been better with a bit more creativity, but the "Go for the throat" and responses unaffected by previous posts make it somewhat entertaining :P

DarkLured
08-31-2011, 04:39 PM
I've gotten PMs offering invites, so I'll close this thread

P.S. Spark is an idiot with no life ;-)